Self milking while caged. Techniques and procedures needed

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by baldslave, Jan 5, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. baldslave

baldslave New member

Italy, Liguria, La Spezia
    Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    Hi,
    As title says, i'm looking for decent informations about how to execute a proper milking alone (i deal with some tops but i don't want to ask them to be involved in the procedure)
    I'm caged the most of the year, but i'm planning to avoid further orgasm in the future keeping the cage always on.
    As slave i don't deserve to get ANY pleasure from the thing.

hel appreciated, thank you
    Alessandro

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    If it's just milking, not too difficult. Especially if you own an aeros massager. Work it in, find that spot that kinda makes it feel like you have to pee, press on it and release, repeat. Let gravity help by being on your knees. Relax like you would if peeing, and you will see it drip out of you.

Occasionally clench(like pinching rectum shut) and that will help it along.

Actual orgasms through anal stimulation is trickier, but it doesn't sound like you are after that.

With me I alternate between slow presses on the prostate and rapid fire...be in the mood, have 30min to an hour to get it all, and relax. Doing it more than once a week will reduce amount milked out.

Good luck!

3. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    I'm caged and recently did a self-milking for relief (my wife only sometimes gets involved in it). I used the Njoy Pure Wand which is the only thing that works for me. After about three weeks in chastity I start dripping almost immediately and after 10 minutes am all done. I use the large end of the wand and am on my knees or standing leaning forward. As Nicoftime says it is essential to let all the muscles relax in that area. Being in long-term chastity, I milk about once a month.

4. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    I second the njoy pure wand. I put a towel down on the bed and lay on my back with my knees up (feet by my butt) and relax. 10 min or so and it's over with no pleasure to speak of.

5. wasaboy

wasaboy Member

Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Are those Aneros products really that good? I have Rocks-off butt throb but i have not been even close to milkin or orgasming. Thought you have some tips that i will have to try with current plug. How does it feel when milk comes out, is there any orgasmic sensation or does cum just drip out like peeing?

6. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yeah they are pretty good. My tip is after inserting, move it in and out until you find "the spot" and once you know where that is just keep putting pressure on and off it.

I've never been able to have an anal orgasm but have gotten soooo close. I know if I would keep practicing I could get it.

Doesn't feel like an orgasm, feels like you are just about to have one. Tip of penis feels like it is about to pee and it just drips out. You can help it along with clenching like trying to quit peeing midstream kind of clench.

7. wasaboy

wasaboy Member

Local Time:
    So its safer to do in bathroom? In case of pee leak. :D

8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hasn't happened to me but I do in bathroom cause of semen leak lol

JackStrap likes this.
  9. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Just drips out but after a while I get a feeling like I'm about to orgasm (flushing of cheeks, penis tries to harden in cage..) but it doesn't happen, I just keep dripping. Eventual result is equivalent to a large orgasm in quantity.

joe01 likes this.
  10. baldslave

baldslave New member

Italy, Liguria, La Spezia
    Local Time:
    Ok thanks to all!
    I ordered the aneros massager from amazon. Let see if works.

11. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    Hi, which Aneros would you recommend? Also the size, diameter, I'm not a "size queen" a comfortable plug for me would be 45-55mm , so I'm thinking less than that for the Aneros, does that make sense? Thanks really useful post, for many, I should think.

12. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    I have Aneros Helix and Nexus Titus. Nexus is more aggressive in shape and gives stronger sensations quicker, but ribbed shaft is not always most pleasurable, since it is made of hard plastic. Hence Aneros is ”easier” for me to have inside as it is smooth. Sometimes the other arm of Aneros though gets a bit stingy on skin as it is so slim and it is also made of hard plastic like Nexus. Nexus has ball on other arm, so it feels much nicer. Vibrating massagers did not do anything for me and also I don’t enjoy the massager being really large. I think Aneros have pretty good guides at their site of what to choose based on your experience. https://www.aneros.com/buyers-guide/

It took lot of time and practise to get anything out, but nowadays I succees almost every time. So be patient, excited and relaxed. Try different positions. On all fours, on your side, squatting, on your knees… and find what is best for you. Best for me is being on my knees, with upper body on a chair or bed. Move it around and try to find that ”peeing sensation”, that is what tells me that I am on correct path. Clenching with your core also helps in my case. I don’t think you would actually leak some pee while doing this, just try it out and trust that it is only a feeling. Use lots of lube. Watching or listening to imagery or videos that really gets you going helps. Also longer periods between cumming helps to achieve finish line with prostate massaging more easier. For me it is 2-3 weeks. I think.

I get one milking per month. Before you succeed in to be milked by others, I would think it is easier to achieve if you do it first by yourself. I don’t get much fluid out in the beginning, but can reach somewhat orgasm via massaging without touching penis a single time. Meaning, lots of sperm bursts out, but it does not feel like an orgasm exactly. Before this happens, I can feel my penis hardening a bit in the cage. The ”orgasm” feels good, but without penile stimulation it feels different. It is more like same pleasurable sensation when pee comes out when you really have a hard need to pee and are finally able to do it.

Missy Tanya and chrisi-g like this.
  13. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks lyberg, that's really useful, lots to take in! Very helpful.

lyberg likes this.
  14. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Some great advice listed her. One of my goals is to only have milking releases this next year. If a anal orgasm happens, bonus for me. Of course, I lay a plate or mirror down underneath it to catch any releases. Then I enjoy the taste of licking the milk, plus puts me right back into my sub space.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  15. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    Get a remote controller vibrating and electric shock butt plug. Get on all fours, cage of course, (and I like to wear a diaper to contain it all and embrace the “need to pee” feeling) and let it do it’s work. The electric pulses will get you milked in no time.

16. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Go to the grocers, buy one sturdy carrot.

Go to the a pharmacy and buy a pack of condoms.

Go home, put two condoms on the carrot, add some lube.

Repeatedly jam the condomed and lubed carrot up your butt and ensure it hits your prostate.

You'll eventually find the right spot.

Afterwards, wash the condom stink off the carrot and use it to make soup or something.

Bonus points in you buy more than one carrot. Extra points in you can fit more than one carrot in a condomup your butt.

Negative points for bruising your prostate or losing a carrot up there.

(I have not tried a carrot, but a glass dildo works well)

IB-Chaste likes this.
  17. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    There is an old saying ”never put anything without a handle in your ass”.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  18. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    Well… about 15 years ago I was working abroad and living on my own during the week… being a horny sod, one gets curious so I bought an Aneros…. Tried it a few times without any real success… but.. after more practice - Holy Moley! Laying on my back, knees brought up - suddenly felt my thighs inexplicably moving side to side with my knees almost banging each other!! Interesting!! I carried on and suddenly my whole body tensed up and my thighs were going absolutely mental!!

Each of these occurrences lasted about 30-40 seconds before subsiding… then 30 seconds later it started up again… was an incredible feeling that took over my whole body with muscles tensing and thighs going mad!! Was incredible… not sure if anyone else has experienced this… so am not sure exactly what it was… never seen anyone on video experience this…. Any thoughts??

19. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    If you’re planning on making Gordon Ramsey’s butt carrot soup you will need to fit at least three carrots in. Also, you’ll have to save your chives from urethral sounding. These can prepped and frozen before but work best fresh.

20. JuniorLeon

JuniorLeon Active member

Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    I've been using Aneros for 3 years, it's a journey but we'll worth it, I get fantastic prostate orgasms with lots of precum

21. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I always forget about the chives :)

22. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    I have used Aneros products for a dozen years. I have the tiny ones for anal orgasms and the mega PROGASM which is so much more than I'm comfortable with but have a taste for every once in a while.

It does take practice and focus without a goal in mind (failure is always an option and that's okay) but once you learn to relax and get the waves going... phew, it can be very intense.

Never have I had a milking result from prostate stimulation although I've had some fair amount of leaking as a result.

I think one of the buzzing prostate rods would be more effective at milking but that's just my opinion.

Just be aware that once you get the prostate stimulated, it 'buzzes' for a day or two afterwards so you might make your situation worse. Hard to keep your mind of an orgasm with that constant internal reminder just humming along down there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice