Ring sizing question

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Cagedandy, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Evan62

Evan62 New member

Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    I purchased a Birdlocked Maxi with the .053 mm ring because I have a large scrotum. That size was just a little too big. The ring was very comfortable, but it was super-easy to pull out of it. It didn't really hug everything nicely, and I am a grower, so there was a lot of empty space up front.

I then purchased the Classic 2nd Skin with a 0.50mm (the next size down). It hugs me nicely until I get an erection. My balls swell on cue as expected, but the ring then is too snug. My balls stay enlarged, as if the blood cannot get back out. My scrotum is red, but not blue. My balls feel swollen and are tender, but not in real pain. The testicular/scrotal swelling makes the device tight causing the skin to pinch and eventually get a burning sensation. The skin along the edge of the ring chafes and get raw. And yes, I do keep it lubricated with Vasoline. Even after many hours of being completely relaxed and flaccid, my scrotum/testes remain swollen in appearance. I can't believe that such a small change in ring size can make such a difference!

2. Danwild69

Danwild69 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks - my issue is I had a CB6000 and could not wear it for longer that 6 hours and it would cut in to my scrotum. I have since ordered a metal cage with a 57mm oval ring. However, when I measure myself per your instructions I am close to 10 inches around the scrotum and penis. That would need something close to a 3 inch (65 to 70mm) ring. Using the new cage again I can wear it for about 8 hours and then it just starts to pinch and ache. After removing it I am still tender under the ball sac for a couple days. Any suggestions? I may not be able to wear it for any kind of length in time.

3. Danwild69

Danwild69 Member

Local Time:
    I also have a large scrotum in fact my testicles have non-cancerous growths on them which makes them fairly large and it is impossible to use a ring that does not open. I could never push my sac and testicles thru unless it was about 3 inches in diameter. I have not found one yet

4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately I think you will have to look towards a custom steel device maker. There should, in theory, no limit to the size of the ring, it's just a length of round stock. Mature Metal would be a good bet. If you have be budget there's also Steelwerks and they do a hinged ring. I also saw something on DH Gate or Ali Express for someone willing to do "custom" sizes.

If you can live with plastic, there's always the Cherry Keeper. I'm sure that @JosieLynn Jewell would be more than happy to design you a ring in any size you want. Her devices are really a good value and she's excellent to work with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice