Question about Self Ruined Orgasms

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SissyDee, Feb 22, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. SissyDee

SissyDee Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    So I've been trying out the online Sissy Univeristy, and I have hit a bit of a road block. This may sound crazy, but I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to ruin my orgasms.
    It's not quite what it sounds like. It's not that I dont stop right before the tipping point. I stopped well into what I figured would result in a ruined orgasm, but it was still strong. I hadn't orgasmed in about two weeks, but I feel like it wasn't quite right.
    Is there something I should be doing to get a proper ruined orgasm?
    For reference, I'm caged up and am using a magic wand.
    Any tips? :)

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    A ruined orgasm is still an orgasm. It may not be as 'fulfilling' as normal, but not everybody experiences the pain some people report. I came once in a cage (a CB6KS) and it was good but frustrating at the same time. Afterwards I was still aroused, but still locked.

3. Sthsde_cd

Sthsde_cd Active member

eu
    Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    oops...misread op

4. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Personally an "erect" ruined orgasm is still way too close to a ruined orgasm for me. My body has the same after effect emotional fall feeling BLEH inside like nothing matters. Sexually my body acts like I had an orgasm and emotionally I feel the same. And I've done them very... very slowly.

On the other hand a milked orgasm ruined or not, in chastity without a proper erection is madness. I can have quite a pleasurable milking and after I deeply want to have an erection and cum again. So all of my cum options are rear entry only. And I'm much more delightfully chaste in doing so.

Just my thoughts o/

Supple, R2002, SissyDee and 3 others like this.
  5. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I also have found that the line is too fine for me to be successful in having a real ruined orgasm where the cum just kind of flows out with no spasm. I have only been successful a handful of times and afterwards I was left enormously aroused. My wife has been able to kind of give me the multiple ruined orgasm one time where I would clench so hard I thought I would blow a blood vessel in my brain and it would just dribble out. Even then I felt I had too much of an “orgasm”

However, I have found that after being locked up for several weeks when I insert a prostate plug I almost immediately release about half of a tablespoon of what I think is prostatic fluid. No feeling at all other than fluid flowing through my penis. Lick it up zip it up and go on about my day feeling good and tasting cum for a couple hours. Really throws the horniness into overdrive.

Of course first clear it with the Mistress!! Best to not get caught with unauthorized activities!!

Rectrix likes this.
  6. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    I've had one truly ruined orgasm and it was long before chastity and I wasn't even trying. I was masturbating, stopped for whatever reason, and 20 seconds later semen was running out of me. It was a very weird experience. I would have a very difficult time doing it again. It's one of those things when the moon and the stars align...

7. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    I am able to ruin my own orgasms most of the time, but definitely sometimes they are more ruined than others. A majority of the time I'm left feeling aroused and wanting a real orgasm. A smaller percentage of times I feel almost desperate for a real orgasm, and on some of those occasions I've even cheated and wanked quickly to a real orgasm because I was that desperate.

My wife has never ruined one for me, but she has often told me to ruin my own and/or to watch videos where I'm instructed to ruin it.

G42G likes this.
  8. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Every so often, usually when its been over a week (usually two or so) and my wife/kh wants to keep me locked up for longer, she'll unlock me so I can clean in the shower, and allow me to ruin an orgasm ("for prostate health reasons" ;-) ). I don't find it that hard to do, though it tends to happen quickly. It seems straightforward to me, start feeling the build up, stop stimulation. See semen leak out. Try very, very hard not to finish it off.

I usually get a little immediate relief from it, but by that evening (once locked back up, of course) I'm as horny or hornier than I was that morning.

Giveitup likes this.
  9. SissyDee

SissyDee Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Awesome! This is all very helpful.
    Thanks for the tips <3.

10. Kidkrippler

Kidkrippler Active member

Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    If your in the cage it should be “ruined” already. Like others said different folks have different reactions. My suggestion would be stop a little sooner. Have a good 5-10 seconds of 0 stimulation. Once semen starts to leak out that’s it your done. Don’t keep going after that.

11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I hope your wife knew about this.

12. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Last time it happened, no. But she wasn't the one who ordered me to ruin it. It was just a video I chose to watch on my own. I probably should have told her. I think she would have had a good laugh about it.

Probably the most frustrating ruined orgasm I can remember before that one, she had ordered me to ruin it. And I told after that I had done so successfully, and I was incredibly aroused and frustrated and wanted to go wank again. She ordered me to immediately put on my chastity cage and present it to her. I was locked for 3 weeks that time with no release, and having started with the ruined orgasm it was one of the more frustrating times in chastity I can remember.

I love my wife!

13. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    My wife would *definitely* not find it humorous.

b_quark likes this.
  14. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Well, again, the key here being that I was allowed to operate independently, without orders from her, and I chose to watch a video where a Domme/humiliatrix told me to ruin it. She does think it's funny that I subject myself to such things. As for subsequently 'cheating' and un-ruining it so to speak, I doubt she would be very upset that I failed to obey a woman in a video. She is also amused by my weaknesses.

Now, if she had ordered me to ruin it for her -- or even had she ordered me to watch this or a similar video and ruin it, as she has done at times -- and I had cheated in such a way... That she would not find humorous.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice