Jun 10, 2020
Local Time:
7:06 PM
Birthday:
Nov 14, 1990 (Age: 29)
Canada

SissyDee

New member, 29, from Canada

New PA lock! It was the smallest bit bigger than my original piercing (hopefully the metal is friendly :/). Let's see how this goes I guess! Mar 13, 2020

SissyDee was last seen:
Jun 10, 2020
    1. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      New PA lock! It was the smallest bit bigger than my original piercing (hopefully the metal is friendly :/). Let's see how this goes I guess!
    2. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Alright! Smallest cage round 2. This time the waist cord is a little looser so hopefully no accidents this time. PA lock is on the way too!
    3. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      I've currently fitted myself with a smaller, tighter cage, held in place with the wire belt and my pa. Let's see how this goes :).
    4. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Aaaand on e again back in chastity. Learned some lessons there. Let's hope they stick ;) .
    5. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Uhg, days without orgasm back to 0. Tried to get a cage that was too small to fit with a tightening wire. Back to the start I suppose.
    6. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Added a bit of a 'belt' to my set up. Several wire chains hooked into each other looped around the base ring. Let's see how this goes!
    7. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      About one month orgasm free! (Its probably a little longer than that but I'll use that time frame to be safe.)
      sissybitch likes this.
    8. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Alllllllright, and back in chastity. Day two eight now. Things seem to be going well but I'll be keeping a close eye on things :) .
    9. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Lol aaaand I'm back out. No emergency but I saw a change in healing and I'd rather play it safe than sorry. Back to faking patience.
    10. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Back in chastity! A little early right now but keeping an eye on the PA and making sure everything is still healing right :) .
    11. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Just realized it's been a little over a month since my last orgasm :) . Not in chastity just yet but once this lil piercing heals...
    12. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Week one with the new PA has been pretty good! Some underwear gets a little uncomfortable but for the most part it's okay:).
    13. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Whaaaaa! Just got my PA done! In love with it already. Now hurry up and heal.
      Lockedprop likes this.
      1. rbruns
        rbruns
        Good Call! Let it heal and then enjoy the reality of how you can be secured with it. Lori's Tubes are the absolute best. I am now full time in mine. My KH made the appointment to get my PA and the rest is history.
        Jan 6, 2020
        SissyDee likes this.
      2. SissyDee
        SissyDee
        I honestly wish I had gotten it time ago!! I just want to take care of it so I can get it stretched out and ready for a more permanent set up :) .
        Jan 6, 2020
    14. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Also fit my whole pinky down my urethra.
    15. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      First night of one month of edging and no release. Good luck to me!
    16. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      The 15/16mm rod is starting to get easier! Nice improvements :)
    17. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      it was a busy night
    18. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Oh yea and I drank a load of piss.
    19. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Oof, bought a new sounding kit. Managed to fit the 15/16mm rod in almost all the way. That's gonna sting tomorrow...
    20. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Back in chastity for a little bit!
    21. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Almost seven weeks in chastity and twenty days without an (accidental!) Orgasm. Woo!!
    22. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Oh dear...
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    23. SissyDee
      SissyDee
      Locked up...
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 14, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Canada
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    QUITE a few. Currently in the Captus Cock Cage.
    Chastity resume:
    Started messing around with chastity around 2012.
    Love being locked up.
    Would identify as gender queer, or maybe gender fluid? I feel and look a little between genders.
    Enjoy being very submissive, humiliated, and used.
    I don't really get any humiliation from feminization however. I enjoy being feminine, and I enjoy being submissive and humiliated, but those are two separate things for me.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice