overnight is all but impossible for me. help!

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by luckyhubby83, Feb 21, 2018.

1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    Took the weekend off for night time wearing of the cage. Wore it Monday night and I was not woken up once. Maybe there is hope after all.
    Crossing my fingers that I'm accustomed to the cage now and my body will stop trying to fight it every night

Ormaz and guest 2942 like this.
  2. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    I had many nights when I woke up 5 or 6 times feeling like my balls would be ripped off. I’m happy to say that it’s way better. I woke up a couple times the last week but it wasn’t as bad as when I first started wearing it and was able to roll over and go back to sleep. Im not getting as hard at night as I was when I first started wearing it to bed so it’s not as painful, I’m sure at some point I won’t even wake up.
    Stay the course it will get better in time.

3. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    My tips:
    use silicone lube around the scrotum (helped me a lot)
    when you wake up with a hard on walk around. that is the fastest way to get rid of the erection.
    look for a shorter device. There should be no room for growth.

I am in Chastity since Oktober 2015 and had pain free nights but still have nights where I wake up three times. I just get up and walk around for a minute and then go pee and go back to sleep.

Hope it gets better for you! Welcome to Chastity!

alpha_by_day likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    I do find overnight terribly uncomfortable. It's not a question of chafing or tightness. It's just uncomfortable, and I'm always aware of it (even more than during the day) and I can't relax into sleep very easily.

5. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    Well woke up 4x last night. Not great but not the 6-7 normally. Only once did it keep me up for more than a few min. And that was at 6 am when. I wake at 6:30 so... It made me more productive today waking up sooner. Haha

Panda2010 and guest 2942 like this.
  6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Well waking up at night isn't such a bad thing is it? After all why shouldn't you be reminded who owns you even when you are asleep? If Mrs Chaste wakes during the night she often teases my cock until it gets nice and hard and then just turns over and goes to sleep! Occasionally she gets a fidgety can't sleep night, when I'm constantly teased. She waits until she's sure I've got back to sleep and then starts on me again!

LeedsLad likes this.
  7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    that might be fine on the weekends but some of us have to be well rested and productive at work. So yes losing sleep can sometimes be very unwelcome. Its a fine line to walk between responsibilities and wanting to be chaste.

Panda2010 likes this.
  8. Wife's Submissive

Wife's Submissive Loving being denied by wife!

USA
    Local Time:
    I had issues with that on numerous devices. I had tried numerous Chinese devices and had comfort during the day on all of them but couldn’t sleep through the night. I dealt with getting woken up 4 times a night for two months. I finally tried a 45mm ring vs 40mm from one device (a226 Chinese device). I had some hope even though I had tried a 45mm on a different Chinese device and it would fall too much during a run.

The way this ring is it fits tighter towards the scrotum but enough room so that when I have nocturnals I don’t get woken up by pain around the base. Took me a year off and on to find the right device. Probably went through 10 variations.

Might want to think about going to a different size ring that isn’t too big.

9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    night time erections can usually be resolved quickly by having a pee. Do it quickly and you should be able to get back to sleep without too much impact on your rest.
    Why does it happen? - as it's impossible to pee when you are hard, we've evolved to get an erection when the bladder starts filling to prevent our sleep being disturbed by a wet patch. (in a normal, uncaged state!) Usually night erections don't wake you up, when you do properly wake up it's a normal early morning condition and you would usually immediately want to pee.

If you wear the device every night then it can take weeks, or even months, for your body to get used to it, you should find that eventually something in your brain will 'click' and you'll no longer get the erections. If you don't wear the device every night, the subconscious learning process will take longer.

An important factor is the length of the tube. Most men buy their first devices far too long, and with use your body adjusts to it and you then need a device that is smaller in many dimensions.
    When standing and with a flaccid penis, measure your penis length by measuring straight out horizontally (towards the wall) from the join where your stomach meets your shaft. Don't measure to win the competition, you're looking for the 'shortest' length. Now subtract 1 cm from that length, and that's how long your cage should be. A short compact cage will prevent an erection from even starting, but if there's room for the blood to start expanding it, it won't get the signal to stop halfway.

To assess if a shorter cage will solve your problem, stuff something soft into the end of your tube, shortening it, and see if that helps to inhibit the erections. You can use a piece of folded cloth or tissue to pad it shorter. Do it for a few consecutive nights and it should do the trick. If it does then you know you need a shorter cage.
    Not drinking tea or beer late in the evening and making sure your bladder is empty before you go to bed should also help.

Panda2010 likes this.
  10. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    well everyone who said "tough it out" was right.
    night time is not a problem any more. i did however slip out one night. any tips to prevent this?
    i tried a smaller ring but that was too tight and was cutting off blood flow. i did switch out to the smallest spacer as i was on the second smallest. i dont think that will have much impact though as the spacer is to trap the balls not the cock

11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    If I overlooked it I apologise but I do not think anyone has mentioned making sure you have the right spacers. And if you have finished experimenting with the spacers and different rings with copious lube. Consider also that you may need to lose a lot of precum before retiring, or being milked... Reducing the need to cum but not the desire can help lessen nocturnal erection frequency and strength. .

If none of those work then the obvious suggestion becomes to try another device. Not necessarily a larger device though. sometimes as I recently learned a smaller device can work equally well or better.

I must admit my introduction to wearing a device was with a cb-2000 was awful I came to hate that thing. Moved on to the Curve it was too big especially for a grower but a damn sight less painful and far less often than the 2K. When the 3K came out it was initially ideal and for a long time too.

I think you then will find different seemingly well fitting devices work well for a time but eventually need changing.

12. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    at first with the CB6000 I had bad times at night, then tried the CB6000s and it got better. Then to the HTv2 SHORT and wow no issues at night. For me a smaller ring and for sure the short tube solved my problems with night erections. The comfort during the day also improved. Now I will say I worked up to the 24/7 over about 3 weeks with starting at 12 hours for a couple of days, a couple of day without a cage and then went one day at 24 hours and by the end of the 3 weeks I was full 24/7 a very rare issue at night, which I solved by not drinking anything 1 hour before bed. So you could have a couple of issues. But I would recommend the shorter tube for sure!

13. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    im
    not sure i would fit iin the CB6000S
    i already poke out of the normal CB6000, and can only imagine that i would be sticking out more if it was a 3/4" shorter tube

14. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Strange how the body differs. I have absolutely no problems at night. (Bar a morning twitch ;) ) But daytime wear can cause uncomfortable problems.

Reading through - happy to hear that your problems are improving. Not sure I would have been prepared to lose that much sleep over it.

Kudos for sticking with it.

15. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    Have yet to ever be awakened by the cage. I've had it on for up to 6 months at a time. The key is to get it as short as possible (like everyone says). If you cannot grow you will be much more comfortable. I have a MM Jailbird that is 1 3/4" Long. Could wear it from day one without a problem.

16. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    im debating ordering a CB6000S just to see how it helps for night time. im worried that daytime will become a issue then with the penis tip pushing out the hole at the tip ad chafing on my pants and anything else it rubs against.

17. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    the cage and device should be the same length of your member when flaccid. Using a shorter cage will not necessarily make it more comfortable IMO.

18. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    Dont get a cheap Chinese copy, the rings have a groove on them and that burns you really bad. I've been down that route and ended up buying proper rings for my Chinese 6ks. Im now in a Chinese HT2 and find it far more comfortable an like yourself suffering the burn at night. A few days back i found some new male pants that were bought 2 sizes too small by mistake I now put a pair of these on when its sleep time there very tight and reduce growth at rear of cage quite a lot ans sleeping now isnt nowhere near as painful.

Done 3 nights now and last was it was bearable a little burn but i was back asleep with a few minutes 1st night was rally painful 2nd was as well but hopefully ive solved the issue now and Mistress will only let me take the cage bit of to clean every morning for only 2/3 mins she has told me 4 weeks before its allowed out for fun.

19. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    If the ring is slipping too far down at night, using a cord around your hips or waist to keep it in place might help. There are numerous people here who’ve tried it, though I’m not one of them.

20. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    As @jim48 says, using the shortest possible cage can help. I have woken up many times when I am locked in bed. Last night as an experiment I tried my smallest cage, which is about 1.5 inches long from the base ring. To my great surprise I slept through the entire night and I am still locked in it now. I very much hope I can repeat this result over several nights. If so I may finally be able to remain locked day and night. If you have a very short cage, even if it is smaller than you when flaccid, I recommend trying it at night to see if it works. I am sure it wont for everybody, but it is worth a try.

Here is my cage: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JHUS2IK

Ormaz likes this.
  21. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    a little cage is a lot better in bed cos then your wiily cant grow can it. so it dont hurt you and you can sleep ok.

Ormaz likes this.
  22. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    I may just have to buy a short cb6k small
    When night time erections come the ring becomes a cock ring and the penis pushes it to max length where the balls are being stretched a bit to stop more forward movement. So the 6ks may make that issue even worse or stop the bed time boner alltogether

23. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    A ball trap device never worked for long term, the scrotum pain issue never resolved itself no matter what design of device or ring sizes etc.
    D decided that chastity was important and booked me in for a PA piercing, that was many many years ago and a decision that was very much worth it.
    Using a device without a ball trap ring is effective for chastity and there is no discomfort what so ever.
    For anyone who cannot get through the ball trap pain issues a PA will solve your problem. The pain of the having the procedure done was significant but lasted for and couple of hours and then reduced to zero after about 1 week.

bondinchas and Panda2010 like this.
  24. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    i wonder if the CB6000 will stretch my balls to be equal length....
    only woke up once last night after the cage got so pushed forward that it was pulling the balls away from the boy hard enough to cause moderate discomfort

25. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    you must have very very strechy ones i think. is one longer than the other one then please.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice