overnight is all but impossible for me. help!

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by luckyhubby83, Feb 21, 2018.

1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    I do not have much time in the saddle per say with 23/7(i get 1 hour off a day to shower and be teased)
    so far im only on day 4 for the 23/7 use, and i have 0 issues during the day.

now when i sleep, i am woken up every 1-1.5 hours with a raging hard-on. I wake because my balls are being pulled and feel as if their in a vice. the worst part is i sit there trying to calm them down and that takes 5-10 min.
    i cant imagine the body stops having night time boners, so how does one deal with this? im pretty tired as a result of all this.
    I would like to remain locked whenever im away from my wife as well as when i sleep so there is 0 chance of an orgasm or wet dream without her permission. Im not sure i can handle many more nights like the last three.
    tips, tricks, ideas?
    thanks

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Believe it or not, it will get better. When we first started with me in chastity I had the same problem! Over time your body does adapt to being caged, I think you may find your balls will stretch a fair bit. And once again believe it or not you may find you will possibly need a SMALLER ring as time goes on! I've been locked 24/7 for over 4 years and whilst I do wake at night with a stiff cock (mostly because I need a pee) it doesn't hurt! We are all built differently and this is only what I have experienced personally but I hope it may be of some help to you. It will be interesting to hear what others on CM have experienced in the early stages of chastity!

quiet1528 and guest 2942 like this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    you could also try some lube on your scrotum were the ring is pulling. Ive heard baby oil gel works, personally i use lanacane.

4. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    i use lotion before bed on my scrotum to avoid chafing and allow free movement of the CB
    last night it damn near pulled the thing off as i was so hard. the problem is the ring acts as a pinch point against the upward movement of the penis, so its like my balls are being strangled. literally they are. and thats where the pain comes in. i use a fairly tight ring. any size smaller and it starts to cut off blood flow and turn things blue. i also use the second to smallest spacer/pin. i can not slip out of this size. if i used a larger size, i would surly slip out in the middle of the night.
    i plan on giving it a few weeks as the pros far outweigh the cons. this being the only problem i have had as of yet.

I am curious though, when i take the CB off, i typically have quite a bit of fluid that dribbles out. i dont believe its urine, but its not all precum. probably a mix? is this normal? with the erections i get and the interaction with ym wife, its no doubt im storing up a lot of precum all day and night.

other side question, the "vents" on the side of the CB, they have my loose skin poke through considerably. i dont see the point of these vents as its right towards the base where oxygen can get to the skin. are these for cleaning for long term wear? i shower once daily with it off, and dont see my wife changing that on me as she prefers me clean at moments notice.

thanks

5. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    Only a few weeks in myself, but curious what you are wearing. I have a HT2 knockoff, and have very little trouble lately as long as I stick with a bigger ring and use lotion/lube. I also have a very short steel cage...big no on sleeping in that one.

6. slutpj

slutpj Junior Member

Local Time:
    I've been playing with / trying chastity for years and years and have gone through several devices - and I still can't nail the overnights.

Most recent successes were with a $24 Amazon steel device - I got 5 nights in a row, then had two nights where I barely got any sleep. My wife took pity on me and now allows me to sleep without the cage. My scrotum is pretty stretched out, I lubed up before bed and during wake ups - and still, I got a painful pulling / taught sensation behind the ring.

Also, tried smaller rings, but they were super uncomfortable during the day. Can't win, it seems.

Keep trying, others have reported success, but if you can't make it happen, remember this is ALL supposed to be fun for everyone, so if you can't do it - work around it.

Gryffin likes this.
  7. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    I have a real deal cb6000
    AAfew years back I Tried the knockoff till the cage split and pinched me. Not repeating that again.
    Although the super glue job I do to it has made it indestructible.

I'm 7-7.5" when at full attention. So that's what I'm fighting at night. The last decade or two I was accustomed to 2-7 orgasms a week. Now I'm going 2.5 weeks and counting without, so the body is telling me it needs something, sadly at night.

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    something you can try and it costs nothing to experiment is to fasten either some old bootlaces or cord and fix it to the device near the locking section and then loop it around your waist and fix it there. You will find this will hold the cage itself close to your abdomen and this will prevent the attempted erection from pushing the device away from your stomach which is where the feeling of having your balls tugged off you originates. This is why full belt types have minimal if any issues with this aspect of wearing especially at night. If the fix works or eases the discomfort it is easy to fabricate something like an old leather belt with a hole each end that will slip over the locking posts before the lock is closed and prevent it being able to be removed without the key. Well worth a try its worked for many users over the years.

9. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    I have recently switched from a CB6000s to HTv2. I am surprised at how much easier it is to sleep with the HT. I have yet to make it through the night, but at least it doesn't have that searing (my balls are about to part ways with my body) pain that the CB device inflicted. We shall see how I progress. I am aiming for 24/7 wear.....;)

10. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    Take a look at the photos from those, I don't see how a similar situation of the penis becoming erect and pulling the sack away from the body doesn't occur in the HTv2.

11. chst_ss

chst_ss Member

Montreal, Canada
    Local Time:
  12. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    Not sure I am following...which photos from those? In response to your comment though, I would say that our physiology is all different, so what works for me may well not solve your problem. The pulling still occurs in the HT, it's just that the configuration of the ring is different to that on the CB range, so there is less excruciating burning when that pulling away occurs. Good luck.

13. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    Good money, yes! I too have found that the pouch style undies go a long way to ease comfort during the day. I have the Calvin Klein pouch thongs...love them.

14. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    It's not
    It's not the pulling sensation as the ring is pulled away from the body, its when the ring can't move any further and my balls are strangled because their the only thing stopping the cage from slipping off. So the penis pushes away from the body and the balls tether the cage and ring to my body. Incan take a lot of pain but my God it tests me . I will see how tonight goes .maybe I'll learn to enjke it haha

15. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    This is why I got pierced... To switch to a cage where the balls are no longer involved

Panda2010 likes this.
  16. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    My wife half jokingly mentioned a piercing today...
    That will be for way down the road though...
    We will see

17. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    A bit of an update, I was only woken up twice last night. However the intensity was the same. I don't believe I'll be able to get rid of the problem with this cage on me. I did study the problem a bit closer instead of just trying to shrug it off and go back to sleep. It appears that my erection is large enough to restrict blood supply to the testicles through the ring. This causes the testicles to become incredibly sore in addition to to The strain caused by my cock trying to explode out of the cage. The testicles tubes also become enlarged. They are not numb or discolored (got out of bed to check that). So I don't believe I'm doing any damage if I just learn to suck it up and live with being woken up a few a few times a night. I really would like to figure out it's nighttime Chastity is I do not want to have any release via wet dreams or anything like that to ruin my wife's hard work.

I also took the liberty if closing up the vents on the cb6000 this AM as my foreskin was being pushed painfully through there by my expanding cock when I got night time erections .

I have to say, this is turning out worlds better than I ever hoped it ever could despite the nighttime problems. The sensitivity levels of my penis is easily double if not quadruple what it was
    a week and a half ago. I've never been able to cum from a blowjob, however since locked up, whenever my wife does a mini tease orally I have to try to calm down after 10-20 seconds or I may risk breaking her rules and have a full orgasm .
    Is this normal to experience such an increase in sensitivity ?

18. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    I did find a solution to one of the problems, my wife would like to wear the key around her neck, however we have no intention of telling anyone about our recent developments.

This hidden compartment lock it would be amazing. Unfortunately it's no longer sold on Etsy. Trying to trace down some of the can make them otherwise it'll be Diy

Attached Files:

19. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Is the cage you wear the same length as your flaccid penis? If its different this could be causing a lot of your discomfort.

And yes its normal to be much more sensitive when caged. Especially if your circumsized.

20. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    The cage itself is incredibly comfortable throughout the day even with a moderate amount of arousal. The problem comes in when I'm sleeping and I get the largest boner I've ever had in my life. I never knew I even got these because I always slept through them. When the penis swells when I sleep like that, the ring does not have enough space for the swollen penis as well as the testicles so the penis chokes off blood to the testicles which causes them to start to hurt quickly, compound that with the pushing on the cage from the erection, and it's enough to wake anyone from a dead sound sleep.
    Maybe it will be something I grow to subconsciously cope with and sleep through?

21. guest 2942

Local Time:
    yes eventually it may become less of a problem. That was my experience anyways. Your skin gets used to the device and erections for the most part arent as bad.

22. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    I suppose night 2 was the worst I'm terms of frequency. Night 3 was the easiest. I'm hoping 4 is even better. If it get down to once a night I'm woken up that's fine with me. When it's 3-6x that is unsustainable from a rest standpoint.

To answer the earlier question, yes the cage fits fairly well with minimal room when flacid

23. guest 2942

Local Time:
    well then hopefully it gets better with time.

24. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    Thanks.

Idk if I'm going to give it the time it needs. I may just pony up for a full on wrap around belt to solve this problem. Or change to a larger ring for nights. But then it has potential to slip off. It already hers pushed to the last inch to inch and a half when fully erect or trying to be erect at night.
    Why can't I summon these indestructible erections during the day time.... I would perform like a God every time any time. Haja

Any good recommendations for a wrap around full belt style for night time?

25. guest 2942

Local Time:
    no-one knows for sure why night time erections happen. some believe its too keep the penis health and not atrophy. But yes I agree they can sometimes be harder than steel lol. As for belts there are plenty of quality ones to choose from but they are expensive. Neosteel, my steel, behind barz.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice