Open apology to my wonderful Wife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MsT'sSlave, Oct 16, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. MsT'sSlave

MsT'sSlave Active member

Professional
    Atlanta area
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    I have been ordered to post an apology to my Wife on this site. Last night, while she was sick in bed, i was trying to find the key so i could escape for a while. i was tiptoeing around in the dark, in her closet, in her panty drawer digging for the key. i didn't find it, and thank God i didn't wake her up! I crawled into bed and tried to think about nonsexual things until i finally fell asleep.

i know i am weak in this regard, but it's been almost 2 weeks! i've never gone this long! i confessed what i did tonight and she was not happy with me, rightly so! How could i even attempt to do this when she's feeling so sick! i was not an obedient slave and certainly not worthy of her trust. I really feel bad for even thinking about my own desires when she's sick. i promise to be a better slave and to make it up to her.

Ms T's Slave

2. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    It looks like it's the paddle for you once your wife feels stronger.Does Ms T read your posts?I'm told many mistresses favour an initial 2 month stint in chastity;it apparently does wonders for wayward or uppity subs.

3. MsT'sSlave

MsT'sSlave Active member

Professional
    Atlanta area
    Local Time:
    Yes, in fact she's standing by to read the post and replies. I'm screwed.

4. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Oh, You are indeed a lucky guy;-) - Many would envy you such a firm key holder. ;-)
    (Personally i have nothing to complain about- by far! )
    The very fact that she wants to punish you for your obvious wrong doing, is heaven, right?
    Why not ask for a prolonged lockup as punishment? Then You have a chance - like many others before you, - to feel what happens in your body and mind. After 3 weeks, - most likely You willl experience major changes in your objectives with this lifestyle- It will truly be all about her needs. . And you will be able to experience that it becomes easier to control your desire to cum...

This is trip your and your KH will never regret....

Mascara^Snake and corsac like this.
  5. chris82

chris82 Guest

2 weeks? If I go looking for my key even after 6 months I would have my lock up time doubled atleast lol.

6. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    I don't have the guts to make such attempt!

7. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    We all have moments of weekness, dont punish yourself too much, I am sure your wife is looking forward to that lol.

Got to be honest in our first attempt at a week in chastity I made a similar mistake. Luckily for me my wife was amused at my frustration and just laughed at me.

guest 2942 likes this.
  8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    I honestly thought most people used to recommend that first denial period after initial trying things on for size (figuratively and actually) was 3 months but over the last few months or so I keep reading a recommended initial denial, break in period be a year. Otherwise you should be asked how long you think you could do you first proper denial period and then she should at least double it.

Apart from that.

Your wife is willing to be your KH and you repay that by trying to find the key. I think most of the guys on here have no sympathy for you and most of the ladies would be appalled. If she is willing to continue , a very big IF, then whatever new conditions she applies you should be grateful for and I suspect your chances of ever finding a key to use without her knowledge will now be practically nil.

guest 2942 likes this.
  9. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Bad, bad slave. I had a ball slip out of my cage while my wife is away a few minutes ago. I too went through her drawers to find the key to relieve the pain. I found it and unlocked myself and then promptly locked myself again. I will tell her to hide the key someplace better than her jewelry box next time.

I guess for us it is different. We view ourselves as a team to maintain my chastity period. Like a fine wine, I do not want to cum before my time. We help each other. She is the weaker one as she has a habit of releasing me too soon. This time she is not. She learns as she goes plus I finally stopped annoying her with my sexual frustration talking. :)

For me, two weeks without an orgasm is normal. We do not consider it chastity until week 3. When you get old you will understand. :)

Sig Wyrminorb and coffee2sugars like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice