One small click for a man, one giant leap for Womankind.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by QueenOfSwords, Aug 30, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Silicon Slopes, Utah (USA)
    Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    June 22, 2019: It was a first date, the night I heard my first click of the lock and slipped the little key onto my chain. A key I wore to work, hidden in my cleavage. We had only just met for the first time in person but had talked about FLR and chastity extensively - a topic he had a fair bit of personal experience with. He was around 10 years my junior, a combat veteran, and definitely muscular enough to overpower me if he changed his mind. He seemed nervous and erratic. So I first ordered him to strip off his clothes in front of me, to humble him and sedate his mind, to inspect his beautiful body and further underscore that his nakedness was for my pleasure and mine alone, before handcuffing his arms behind his back. After that, he was putty in my hands. The first time I pushed the lock down on his cock, I chose him to be mine. All of him.

I loved the feeling of power every day. I performed better at work. It turned me on, sexually and mentally. I enjoyed how much chastity tortured him. I loved how it reminded him constantly who owned him, his body and his every orgasm. I loved setting him difficult tasks. I loved how he treated me correctly when he was caged, how he spoke to me, and lavished me with constant attention, engaging messages and pictures at work. I loved the cute messages in the mornings when I woke up. I HATED his attitude when he wasn't caged. He was intolerably sexist, deceitful, barely responsive to texts and quite frankly a boring conversationalist. He also would not complete any simple tasks whatsoever. His uncaged behavior drove me to want to keep him permanently locked up - something I was seriously considering. I also loved CBT on him. I never thought I would go that far, but he deserved it. I would think about every feeble little lie he thought I believed, while doing it. I loved being fully clothed and having a sexy naked man around the house doing everything for me, at my beck and call. I loved how chastity made me his number 1 priority.

The opposite extreme of his usual, neglectful, playboy personality when free was pathetically unattractive, and I found I got easily distracted and forgot his existence within a day or so of not hearing from him. I did warn him very early on how I respond to a pattern of neglect, but like many boys who don't make my cut, he thought he had the situation under control. Dominant women aren't turned on by typical, neglectful, "treat 'em mean" male behaviour. Women who respond to that certainly exist, but they aren't born dominant, they are trained into it. Take heed dear subs, wannabe subs and even veteran subs nagging their Dommes to fulfill their fantasies. Never forget that She is your First Priority. If you are lucky enough to be chosen by Her, do not neglect Her, or choose the mundane details of your boring little life over Her wants and needs, or coerce her into your fantasies. Deep down you know, if it’s happening on your terms, it’s not real submission. If you keep trying to control Her or the situation, you will either win and regret it, or lose and regret it.

The adventure was short-lived. While I was on a week-long trip, he had an overwhelming desire to escape chastity, and an underwhelming desire to be honest and tell me he had succeeded. He escaped pretty much as soon as I'd left - no easy feat in a steel cage with a waist chain! But that is how badly he wanted to be in control of the situation. It wasn’t the first time either. I knew quickly of course. His poor attitude, unwillingness to perform simple tasks and low responsiveness to texts were ridiculously obvious signs. Normally I would come down really hard after such a massive infraction, and a severe, humiliating punishment came to mind easily. But after a few days of hoping he was smart enough to come clean (which of course he wasn't), I realised that while I still wanted this, I didn’t want him anymore. After giving him a few too many chances in the past, I no longer had the desire to build a new relationship on the foundation of pretend chastity or dishonesty. Communication is :key:, and honesty is the foundation. My time is limited and valuable and I’d much rather enjoy my fabulously single life and focus on my career than waste time.

However, I really liked experiencing his chastity "mode" and the practice was delicious enough to be addictive, so I am very glad we met, and that I got to cut my teeth on him. I didn’t mind at all that he was a difficult case, but without honesty there can be no respect or real chastity taking place, so not a long-term prospect. It lasted just long enough for me to know exactly what I want. Now I know what turns me on, what turns me off, and who I'm looking for. It will be 100% on my terms, with a man who is extremely honest, to his own torturous detriment, and there will of course be enforced chastity when I'm away on trips, whether for business or pleasure. :kiss:

I'm just a beginner to this lifestyle, but looking back, the distinctive signs of FLR and mental chastity have been woven into the fabric of my life and relationships, throughout. The relationships I experienced with dominant men, I was in constant research mode, dissecting their methods and noticing how it affected both of us mentally, picking my battles, and topping from the bottom on the issues I cared about. These FLR fantasies that started since I was a bossy little girl, are destined for real life. FLR is a desired lifestyle to me. I wouldn’t even call it a kink. Chastity, whether physical or mental, go hand-in-hand. The Holy Trinity of male submission, of course, cannot be complete without eventual, selective cuckolding.:lockkey: But that's a whole other topic ;)

These days I wake up every morning with a smile on my face and think, “God, I LOVE being a woman!”

taped2, GermanSub82, lexie and 24 others like this.
  2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Love the "title" of the thread...and really enjoyed the comment. Thank you for sharing.

El Guapo, Chaste J. and QueenOfSwords like this.
  3. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    H-m-m-m-m, why does this sound a bit fictional?

4. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    I don't know. Taking a quick look at your profile, my best guess is perhaps you don't believe a woman can be anything but coerced into this lifestyle.

MissyB, slave_m and tecolote like this.
  5. keysandlocks

Verified Female

Self Employed/Retired
    English Female
    Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    What do you think makes it sound fictional ?
    Just interested as I don't usually read stories

QueenOfSwords likes this.
  6. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    "The Holy Trinity of male submission"? Is that 1) submission 2) chastity and 3) cuckolding? I have not heard those terms used before.

7. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    What a lucky man he was, and IMHO, made a poor choice in not staying locked. Personally, I'd love to find a female keyholder.

8. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    I haven't either, but it seems pretty obvious to me.

You are almost correct. My Holy Trinity of Male Domination is: 1) FLR (ANY form of discipline She deems necessary), 2) Chastity, 3) Cuckolding.

#3 I suspect it is especially effective with "difficult cases" and was hoping to find out with this one. It is a great way for a sub to prove his complete devotion and remind him that it's not about him and his little obsession between his legs. While he's locked up and useless, She obviously still has the right to get whatever She needs, whenever She needs it, with zero attitude from Her pet. Whether she decides to exercise Her right or not, the thought of this possibility should always be in the back of his mind, propelling him into deeper servitude, so that he never takes her for granted.

MasterShadow, MissyB, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  9. HappilyLockedMan

Local Time:
    Dear Queen of Swords,

I apologize. What you wrote sounded too good to be true and I thought that maybe you were a man representing yourself as a woman but now you've been verified. I envy any men fortunate enough to come into your orbit.

corsac, QueenOfSwords and Dannysub like this.
  10. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    Quote from Queen of Swords:

I haven't either, but it seems pretty obvious to me.

You are almost correct. My Holy Trinity of Male Domination is: 1) FLR (ANY form of discipline She deems necessary), 2) Chastity, 3) Cuckolding.

#3 I suspect it is especially effective with "difficult cases" and was hoping to find out with this one. It is a great way for a sub to prove his complete devotion and remind him that it's not about him and his little obsession between his legs. While he's locked up and useless, She obviously still has the right to get whatever She needs, whenever She needs it, with zero attitude from Her pet. Whether she decides to exercise Her right or not, the thought of this possibility should always be in the back of his mind, propelling him into deeper servitude, so that he never takes her for granted.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Queen of Swords. I tend to agree with you Trinity. Here we started FLR in 2010, chastity in 2019 so who knows... I have already told her a few times that she deserves more... so maybe

11. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    Thanks Queen of Swords. I tend to agree with you Trinity. Here we started FLR in 2010, chastity in 2019 so who knows... I have already told her a few times that she deserves more... so maybe

I'm glad to hear it @subhubandy . Continue to support it but don't push it onto her. There are (surprisingly) naturally monogamous women and plenty who have been so conditioned that they cannot enjoy the options available to them. Her overall contentment is more important than her partner's wishes for her.

It is disheartening for ALL women when they get pushback, like bad attitude, infidelity and silent treatment from disrespectful males, while they are simply exercising their birthright to enjoy the world that was created for our pleasure. My pet became a problem. He forgot his place regularly on this issue and caused a lot of headaches which I no longer stand for, so I removed the problem.

Jbriton, El Guapo, MissyB and 2 others like this.
  12. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    If you don't mind me asking, could you elaborate on what you mean by this?

13. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    @Unlucky Mundane details of a subs boring little life such as, "I can't drive you to that meeting today because its very early and I had a late night." or "I cannot see you, today Mistress, because my ex-wife needs me to do (whatever boring detail) again." and then only text back when it suits him and usually over something sexual in the hopes of getting off. Or "I won't share you with other men because (whatever ridiculous excuse)". As if I would ever make a poor decision or put either of us at risk like he would if he wasn't locked up.

These are the signs of men with everyday kinks, who use women for their sexual gratifications when it suits them and who are not seriously willing to submit to a dominant woman. They will only pretend submit to women they can control.

Such a huge turnoff to a dominant woman. Mentally, sexually and physically.

slave_m, MissyB, herboi and 2 others like this.
  14. HappilyLockedMan

Local Time:
    It took me a very long time to see how I was looking at my relationship with a Domme strictly from my point of view: How can I use her to scratch my submissive itch? I wasn't seeing the woman as a real person; just someone who was useful to fulfill my fantasies.

Chastity, along with a lot of therapy, has helped me understand how I had been acting which was entitled and self centered.

I'm grateful that that's in my past now.

Rectrix and QueenOfSwords like this.
  15. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    Just read the thread, oh my, I'm almost shaking in fear.

The determination and your utter belief in your domination is quite stunning, oh to be closer and a bit younger.

I'm sure your hunt and quest for your perfect submissive will yield you much pleasure, and with your training and guidance you will create the submissive you desire.

Curtsey, Sweetie

Slave to Wife and QueenOfSwords like this.
  16. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
  17. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    You were 100 percent correct in your decision. You deserve a man who understands what submission to the point of slavery is and that women are in charge.

18. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Great post, great insight. You're lucky to have arrived.

19. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    Since nobody else has the interest or backbone to say this when needed, it once again falls to me.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that being dominant means being selfish or that since you're selfish you're really a dominant. Neither of those is the case. You're not the first person here to make that mistakes nor will you be the last.

You don't seem to want a relationship with a flesh and blood human with needs who deserves respect. You seem to want a slave that will kill himself to make you happy until he either breaks down and snaps or you cast him aside for someone else. Either way you'll badmouth him while refusing to look into the mirror and realize your part in what went wrong.

Sadly, you're likely to find plenty of victims if you're so inclined. There are plenty of sad sacks who think they are submissive because they are gutless and that by acting servile they'll "earn" your affection. There are lots of those idiots on this site. They'll defend you and say I'm wrong because you're their wank fodder fantasy come to life and they hope they'll find someone like you in real life all the while telling themselves that THEY'D be better subs which means everything would work.

Other than that, welcome to the site. Hopefully you'll learn something while you're here.

Hut6000, Alceste and HappilyLockedMan like this.
  20. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    Honestly, I'd look for someone who wants to be in chastity and almost considers it a reward for good behavior when not locked. Bad behavior? Locked or not - say good bye. Good behavior? Then we get to play!

I'd look for someone who treats you the ways you want to be treated (and who you can also respect) and then build up the chastity part of the relationship from there. Sure our behavior "improves" when chaste .. but it shouldn't be the cause of a polar shift in polarity from how we behave when not locked. It's the spice not the main course. Its cant turn tofu into steak.

21. HappilyLockedMan

Local Time:
    Rkve1, I was with you right up the your last few words. Tofu is good, if it's handled well! :)

22. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    I knew someone would probably take offense at that last line! Note though I didnt say TOFU isnt good. I said adding spices doesnt turn it into what it isn't. I'm fine with TOFU in miso soup or even, at times, as part of a vegetarian meal.

23. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    I met my future Mistress/Wife online and W/we chatted for months before She wanted to meet in person.
    To make sure I was the right fit for Her and Her house, We met at a munch close to both our homes and it was all about me what I have done Family, Friends, work so on. It was good Friday 1999 and at the end of the night, She excused Herself and went to Her car coming back holding a bag and explained it was A chastity cage and if I accepted it was a start to a relationship with Her That She was looking for a slave for an FLR. I accepted it went to the bathroom and put it on when outside She grabbed the front of my pants to see if I had, Told me good boi I will call you got in Her car and left me standing there. Easter Sunday I received the call here is my address be here at 300 dress nice. I get to Her house and the drive is full so I park down the street and walk up wondering what I got myself into, She opens the door lets me in and its Her Family over for dinner. and I am only the second guy of Hers they have met, needless to say since that munch I have been Her chastity slave. Her sissy. Her housemaid, and cuckold and never looked back Than you for posting Ma'am There are a few of us that understand your post...

24. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    @sissy_christine
    Mmmmmm.... FLR ❤ So much deeper than keyholding. The perfect completion of it. It's a very special bond.

Having been in a somewhat submissive role many years ago, before I knew myself, I understand on a personal level the extraordinary amount of strength it takes, and the psychological impacts. Submissive men are a hell of a lot stronger than dominant men imo. This might sound odd, but true submissives who are 100% dependable have my respect on a deeper level than almost anyone. It requires a lot of you and never let's up. Having read many of your posts, your love and devotion is so clear and commendable.

I can't tell you how much I look forward to finding a true keeper, to keep. A partner in everything. It's very exciting to be right on the threshold of the adventure of my lifetime.

25. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    Thank you, Ma'am, for the kind words and i agree with you :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice