One small click for a man, one giant leap for Womankind.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by QueenOfSwords, Aug 30, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    So, what you are saying is that you would like to have someone who is so tired that they are a hazard on the road, rather than being realistic about the situation. You would insist that they put everyone on the road in danger, not to mention themselves, just to prove their loyalty to you.

That seems to be a very selfish attitude.

Unlucky likes this.
  2. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Silicon Slopes, Utah (USA)
    Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    #27 QueenOfSwords, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    My God. No. Some of you guys are making wild and disrespectful assumptions. I'm talking about constant, neverending stream of excuses that make it VERY clear where a guy's priorities really lie. Where they are constantly BUSY with their lives and totally slacking off. Where you hardly ever see them even though they live really close by. That's when a woman knows its a kink itch they are using a woman to scratch and they're not at all serious. Obviously stuff is going to come up from time to time and that's ok. But it's inexcusable when it happens a lot in a very short space of time. He kept his dating profile open and updated it with new pictures, but blocked me so that it looked like it was closed. I can only assume he was using his time elsewhere. All of this makes it impossible to believe anything a man says. After a while none of it is real.

I am an FLR Queen which is what he was into. This particular sub was turned on by some really extreme D/s stuff including utter selfishness and women who as he put it, "don't give a single fuck about him". That doesn't turn me on like it does him, but I wasn't going to judge him for it and I like that he was so kinky. I liked that he wouldn't judge me if I wanted to try something wild. I could tell I sometimes did things that were too nurturing for his tastes and it disappointed him. So the very thing you guys are accusing me of, I was not doing, even though I knew he was losing interest when I didn't do it. It's not my style and I won't become a totally different person to the desires of a sub.

If I was completely selfish and didn't give a fuck, that would be ok too, because it's a consenting relationship between adults.
    So all of this discussion is moot.

Some men on this thread are making a lot of wild assumptions and acting threatened. There are all kinds of subs on CM who have every right to explore what they want to experience just like the rest of us, even if they are turned on by FLR, or utterly selfish women. Even if other men disapprove. There are all kinds of Dommes too with different styles that don't care if you think they're too soft or too selfish or too submissive or too anything. There are men in the outside world who would be appalled that you like to be locked up and judge you for it, and make wild assumptions about the women involved, and judge them even worse. Please bear in mind that these accusations about selfishness are shaming many men on CM who are into it.

I find this threatened behaviour silly. There are barely any women on the planet who are naturally interested in chastity and even fewer naturally into FLR. It's not like there's going to be this huge wave of selfish women kicking down your door and forcing you to do anything. Most of us have to be BEGGED to do the stuff you guys are into. So unknot your nickers. Let consenting adults explore what they want, and focus on what makes you happy.

3. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Disrespectful? It think not. To be so, I would either have to be 1) attacking you in an unjustified manner, or 2) owe you some sort of deference due to some arrangement we had, neither of which is true in this case. I simply asked you about something you wrote, and I don't believe that I quoted you out of context.

Threatened? I think not. You are just some person on the internet, why should I feel threatened by anything you say? I was just trying to gain some insight into your attitude, that is all.

Thank you.

Unlucky likes this.
  4. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    "Simply asked"? Come on dude. There wasn't a single question or any genuine curiosity in either paragraph and you know it. Any time a person starts off with "So, what you are saying is..." they are extrapolating from their own imagination and projecting entirely from their own unique life experience, then solidifying it as fact in their minds and saving error-ridden data to their memory banks. Then making further judgment calls on total fiction. Here is the misquotation followed by the judgement:

In black and white we can see multiple judgments made on a situation you didn't have the backstory to. I mixed it up and was careful not to use all of his exact excuses in case it revealed his identity. The excuses he made were all a string of lies anyway so it doesn't matter what examples I used. That was the entire point. It's sad that you're far too invested in being right to see it, or to apologize to fellow human being you don't know at all for making such a mischaracterization.

By respect, I meant human decency. I don't go around misquoting people I don't know from a bar of soap, then declaring judgments, then telling them its totally fine because they don't deserve my respect since we don't have "an arrangement". They'd think I was bonkers!!! It's actually so ridiculous I just had to laugh! :)

And that's all the time I have to waste on this topic.

MissyB and Dannysub like this.
  5. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    I think you are way out of line to take that approach to someone else post for @QueenOfSwords was honest and very polite all she said was that her partner did not tell the truth and she felt that the relationship was lost and I can a sure you that I my be submissive to my wife but Gutless to everyone else is a joke. Go somewhere else and find some wank fodder.

QueenOfSwords likes this.
  6. Dannysub

Dannysub Active member

Self-employed
    France, Paris
    Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    Wow, things escalated quickly

7. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    12:17 PM

M'Lady falls into this category but she constantly surprises me as we move forward. I honestly don't know how I would feel about her taking on another lover, be it one time or recurring. We are going to a party with a slave auction this Saturday and I know I will be on the block. Negotiations with my buyer for what I am to do/endure will be between M'Lady and the buyer, I will have no say. M'Lady will probably buy a replacement to take my place in her service for the evening. The most I think she would do is have him orally service her but I won't know unless she tells me later.​

8. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    Kittens Property,

That sounds majorly hot. I hope you'll write to share your experiences with us.

9. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    Talk about spoiled! She sounds perfect for you. I bet you must be pinching yourself to make sure you're not dreaming.;)

MissyB likes this.
  10. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Queen, thank you for sharing such details. I find it encouraging that a young woman like you has come to the mindset of FLR so completely. That kind of relationship has such promise for both the woman and man, and I hope you are successful in finding a man who deserves such a woman and realizes how lucky he is.

11. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    This lifestyle is like opening ones eyes for the first time

I got into TND/OD/FLR back in college.
    My study partner turned out to be a mistress.
    Through Pavlovianl-ike training she taught me manners & discipline.
    Still my choice of lifestyle after 30 years.
    Adapted chastity since 1/18.

I hear what you are saying @QueenOfSwords ... rings loud & clear.
    Keep coming back - bring your male concubine with you.

12. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    Would you say you have a plethora of manners?

Sorry, I saw your screen name and couldn't resist making the Three Amigos reference.

QueenOfSwords and El Guapo like this.
  13. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    I wasn't talking about the one sided story she told that might be a complete fabrication. I was talking about the multiple times she acted like a relationship should be all about her wants even to the point of ignoring a man's needs. The only reason she didn't say that "choosing the mundane details of your boring little life" meant paying the bills and not accumulating debt buying her shit she doesn't need is she didn't want to make it too obvious for the brain dead that she is a vampire.

Even someone who is completely unable to read between the lines should look askance at the fact that she seems to be a fan of pretty much every male kink.

BKwife likes this.
  14. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    #39 QueenOfSwords, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    @Unlucky . I am a software engineer at my prime. I earn a six-figure salary. I take pride in being completely self-reliant. If you work a lot on your personality and manners, you won't be so lonely and cynical and you won't have to pay women to touch you. Quit trolling women. It's unbecoming.

15. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    #40 QueenOfSwords, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    It seems like there still needs to be some education around here on what an FLR is. It's a Female Led Relationship, where the woman is the Head of the Household. In traditional cases, the woman is naturally dominant in her real life with a career that involves high responsibilities. She is usually the primary bread-winner and the male is the house-husband. He takes care of her every need when she comes home from work. He usually spends Her money. Lol! We really don't like, or need to be in relationships with guys who control our earnings or control anything about us really.

Speaking of personality and manners I'm really heartened to see how many happy, content men there are on CM, in long and loving relationships. All of the most content men on CM (that I've noticed) are witty, have wonderful manners and great personalities that are very attractive to be around. Your wives, KHs and girlfriends seem to be really enjoying how you treat them in and outside the bedroom most of the time, and the lifestyles they are living as a result. Big props!! :strong: A few of you lucky guys with KHs who aren't feeling so happy still seem to be struggling a bit with issues related to giving up control, but at least you guys are working on yourselves and efforting.

Although it would be great if FLR men came fully trained with a manual ;), I realise that my first serious FLR sub (and hopefully, life partner) will require a lot of training, and it looks like it can be a bit exhausting. But seeing the results all over CM gives me great hope. I love knowing I can ask for advice and help here. So many are sharing their stories and uncertainties with such bravery. So, apart from a few sad sacks commenting every once in a while, I'm really loving CM so far :love:

16. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    You're right that I did not ask a direction question, but there was certainly an opening for you to clarify what you had said. I took your story on its face, and responded to just one aspect of it which did not seem quite right.

I am not questioning the background of your relationship and whether he was worth your time, that is up for you to judge.

I did not misquote you, or use what you said in my point out of context. It was really quite simple what I said.

17. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    I honestly don't care anymore @Alceste . I apologize if you guys have genuine learing difficulties, I don't want to stigmatize by saying this, but you guys are really starting to bore me with your bizarre thought processes and inability to learn anything.

You're taking up a lot of space on this thread going on error-ridden tangents. Move along now!

MasterShadow likes this.
  18. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    yes, indeed ... a plethora.
    and I get sweaters for my birthday too - hahahahahaha.

great movie, the three amigos.

19. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    And now you are making ad hominem arguments to close the conversation.

Okay.

20. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Queen of Swords, In the brief time you've been here you've made a huge impact on Chastity Mansion. I think it's been a positive one. You've demonstrated one way that a truly dominant woman thinks and wants and, for me, it's a bit intimidating. Are you the woman I wish I had met 40 years ago? No matter, you wouldn't have been interested in me. Certainly not who I was back then.

Anyway, maybe some of the men who have been writing are also feeling a little intimidated and this is how it's expressing itself.

21. grmldiml

grmldiml Member

IT
    Germany
    Local Time:
    [QUOTE="H you've made a huge impact on Chastity Mansion. I think it's been a positive one. /QUOTE]
    Indeed

22. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you, I agree when I think about it - its what she wants - sometimes I struggle to remember that...

23. GermanSub82

GermanSub82 Long term member

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    First off: great initial post.
    Second: what a stupid guy. He should be honored to have found a in person gal to lock him up. Online play is nice, but the real thing has so many more options.
    To me a FLR does not necessarily mean, that the man is reduced to a housekeeping man, but I do a agree that the one in charge should be the woman and I disagree with the "sugar daddy" style. A strong woman can and should be able to support herself.
    Yet, she can of course do whatever she likes to the man in her life (as long as that is the mutual agreement (and not anything unlawful).

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice