On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    First off, happy belated birthday! Also, I liked your picture and didn't see anything wrong with posting it for what it's worth. And I love that you had to show your cage. I have a feeling that may have been to gauge Brian's reaction. Carla may cage him yet!!

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    Thanks for the Birthday wish. So am I now officially an Old Man?

I think the Golfing was a set up Mistress probably thought I would screw up myself but since I didn't she took matters into her own hands ,so to speak ,

But thinking about it. It was a Safe way for Carla to introduce the idea to him. Time will tell.

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  3. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    Yea Mash .... not offended here either ..... actually thought it was great! adds to the "Real-ness" of your journey. If I could be so bold ...... to ask your wife to let you post more pics of your situations :) ..... fun stuff to follow for sure.

Of course .... that is her choice and what she wants ... she should get.

4. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Yea .... Mash - belated HBD to you as well .. was not around to message you on your double nickels day.

I think your wife was actually pretty cool about the whole thing ..... especially since she "obviously" shot out of bounds .... on a par 3 and not on a longer par 5 hole!!

Sounds like you will soon have a RL chastity buddy to hang out with which would just be par for the course you are on ..... lol

5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks in my Mistress's defence the out of Bounds is fairly close on this hole it's not like she had to pull out the driver and do it.

I never know what she might come up with next. She keeps life exciting

6. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    HI @Mash2214 your Mistress is becoming more and more innovative with your punishments , its really great to read the updates to your fantastic and advancing journey ,the latest golf coarse experience was not only a form of punishment for you but also a way to show Brian some of what goes on and I think must have been planned by Carla and your Mistress before hand , lets hope Carla and Brian can enter and expand on a chastity journey as you have , as always have fun , take care and keep us posted

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Your so right to take me Golfing is Punishment. This was an easy Way for Carla to break the ice. It doesn't really bother me showing Brian. I must be getting weak in my old age

sissybitch likes this.
  8. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    hey @Mash2214 just wanted to say Thank You for sharing your amazing life story with us.
    And for the doubters ;) thanks for posting the pic on the deck as you so often described it, nothing to apologize about.

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    Lovely, how I appreciate the love your mistress dedicates to you!

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    She's really stating to enjoy teasing and in some ways tormenting me. She says it makes her Wet and being Wet is always a good thing Thanks for your comments

11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks but I've been banned from posting pictures with out permission from Mistress

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  12. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    Mash2214 : I forgot to say how I loved the pic, and yes, turned out how true is your life story, continue to share it with us, we love you.

13. fkfk

fkfk Active member

Engineering
    HK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Nice pic, I don't think that's inappropriate, keep sharing more pics please ;)

14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
  15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Mysterious Mistress. Just when I think I have her figured out she does something unique.

This morning she left for work as usual, things had been relatively quiet the last few days she had just gotten to work when the phone rang what she said was

Go to the bed room and get three spanking items ( red paddle, long strap, short rubber strap was what I picked ) also the prostate stimulating plug, some lube and a towel. Put the towel on the chair and lube up the plug and insert it. When you have completed this let me know.

I completed her instructions and was busting at the seams of my chastity cage as I inserted the plug. Yes Ma'am I've completed the task.

She said. Pick up one spanking item and give your self 25 strokes.

I picked up the paddle and applied the stokes while she listened on the speaker phone. After completing she told me to sit down and stimulate my self with the plug so she could listen

I sat down and mode the plug around to stimulate myself. It took only seconds untill precum was leaking from her property, I was vocal so she could hear that I was enjoying myself.

Stop !! Stand up and pick the next item 30 times. I picked up the strap and applied the strokes with the plug in place. As the strap struck the plug it gave me extra stimulation. I was more than wet. Now sit down she said Apply some lubricant to my property and stimulate it.

As I sat down and stimulated her property my cage had gotten very tight and was very wet. I could here her moaning in the phone as she was pleasuring her self.

Pull your legs up and also stimulat your ass hole, I'm also going to pull my legs up and caress my Wet Pussy

I stimulated myself both from the front and from the back as I could hear her moaning and sighing on the phone. For a few minutes we continued enjoying the sounds of each other pleasuring them selves.

Stop!! Stand up 40 strokes with the next item. I picked up the rubber strap and applied the strokes as she listened

She commented. It makes me so Hot And Horny when you follow my orders. Now sit down and continue stimulating my property and Ass. I continued the stimulation. Every sense was stimulated as the fluid coming from my caged cock was no longer precum. My prostate had released its juices and they were dripping from the end of the cage. I listened intensively to my Mistress as she pleashered herself miles away. Her signs were coming closer and closer together untill she went silent.

Stop was the next sound I heard but it was spoken softly. Send me a picture and also post one for CM than go cleanup. Keep your cell phone close I'll be calling you later. Have a great day . The phone went silent she had ended the call. My Mysterious Mistress had once again amazed me.

I not sure how to post a picture from this sight to this thread, I added a photo in Under Her Control if anyone is interested.

16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
  17. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Ditto

18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I kept my phone close all day as I waited for her to call or text. But Nothing. I waited some more and Still Nothing it was almost 5:00 and I was going to be going into the city so I texted her. This is Something that I rarely do. I do t want to bother her if she's busy.

I texted. " I'm on my way in is their anything you need before I leave " this would give her a chance to give me some kind of instruction before I left. I waited and I could see on my phone that she was typing something. " No nothing " than she was sending another message " let's go out for Supper , been a busy day ".

I arrived at her office at 6;15 she was waiting for me. She got into my truck and we went to one of our favourite restaurants. On the way she said. " did I keep you excited waiting.? " yes Ma'am I responded it was exciting not knowing when and what she would have me do. " Sorry but I got very busy, but I have a Plan "

19. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    waiting for the second part

20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When we arrived at the restaurant it wasn't very busy. We got a semi private table in the back so we could be alone. She ordered some wine and appetizers she said "Since we didn't go out for supper for your Birthday we'll celebrate tonight."

When the waitres came to take our order She said that she was going to do all the ordering. I was alright with that I like surprises. She was also getting comfortable after drinking most of the wine. I took it easy since it looked like I would be driving home.

Our salads arrived and Mistress looked at me with a devilish smile and said " go get your own salad dressing " as she handed me a small container and my key. I just stared at her she had done this to me once before years ago when we first started into chastity but I never thought she would do it again. I looked up at her than down at the key laying on the table than back up into her eyes. She wasn't kidding. I picked up th key and the container and excused myself to the washroom. My cage was already state ting to get tight. Even though I didn't want to do this it still excited me. The washroom was empty as I sat down in a stall and removed my cage careful not to drop the key. Heaven Forbid. I removed my cage leaving the ring on. I was instantly hard as I started to stroke my self. I was just on the edge of cumming when the door opened and someone entered. I wanted to stop but it was to late I had started to cum. I put it into the container, sometimes having a forskin makes thing easier. I but the container in my pocket and re locked myself than exited the washroom.

When I got back to the table Mistres had finished her salad and was just sitting back grinning from ear to ear. I emptied the container onto my salad stirred it around with my fork and started to eat it. All this time Misstress just Sat their Grinning. I finished my salad as our main course was arriving. It wasn't the worst salad I'd ever had but it definitely wasn't the best.

The rest of the evening was a typical evening out. We ended up leaving her car and going home in the truck. As we were driving home she put the counsel up and layed her head on my lap and went to sleep.

21. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    Well, certainly it was a very personal salad.
    Does it became salty?

Mash2214 likes this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    "Does it become Salty" that's a Question you should be able to answer I'm sure your Mistress has made you taste your own cum before. The taste chances with what you eat so having a good diet helps. Esperages isn't a good food to eat . It wasn't very salty. It was embarrassing.

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  23. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    Got it. Mine is not salty, maybe because of our diet.
    Yes, it sure was quite embarrassing, but the situation was also arousing.

24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thursday morning started as normal. I made coffee and we sat on the deck for a while enjoying the morning sun. Mistress was nude I was almost nude, I was wearing my cage so technically I wasn't nude. This morning it was a little cooler but still nice in the sun. I went and filled her coffee and when I got back she said " Since you don't have a car to wash, kneel down and lick me " I put a cushion on the deck and knelt in front of her. She drew her legs up onto the arms of the chair opening her self for me. I licked and kissed her sweet flowers. Gently sucking her lips and flicking her clit with my tongue, her sweetness was pleasing to taste so early in the morning I continued pleasuring her untill she had an Orgasm. Then I gently sucked and licked her juices up take extra care to be gently.

Sne ran her Fingers through my hair and said " I think every morning should start this way ". I just looked up at her and smiled. " if that's what you want Mistress "

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    After our morning pleasures on the deck Mistress when to have a shower and get ready for her day. I went and made her breakfast, theirs nothing like hashbrowns and bacon and eggs to start your day. When she came to the table , clothed, she told me to fold the laundry while she ate her breakfast. After she finished she reminded me that I had to give her a ride to work. I finished folding and putting away the cloths just as she was ready for work, so I started to get dressed.

She looked at me with a questioning look and said " What are you doing, this is what your going to wear, as she handed me a pair of blue lace panties, I wouldn't want you stopping somewhere on the way back " I just looked at her and said nothing. As I slipped the panties on my Excitment was starting to show as my cage tightened and the wetness started to appear. To drive into the city wearing only panties was scary but exciting.

As we drove away from home it was obvious that I was excited. I would have to be extra careful as I drove, no speeding, try and explain this to a police officer. I was also extra cautious, to get into an accident would be extremely embarrassing. When we got to the highway I had become a little bit more comfortable untill a Semi pulled up beside us and being much higher than us could possibly see my predicament. I just ignored him trying not to draw any extra attention to my self.

I dropped my Mistress off at her office having avoided any situations. As she got out of the truck she kissed me on the cheek and said. " Now straight home you Bad Little Boy " I was relieved when I was finally at home I wanted to get home faster but new better than to speed. When I walked into the house I removed my panties that were quite damp and caressed my self as best I could for a few minutes. If I wasn't locked I'm sure I would have masturbated, but that's not the way it is anymore.

Sometimes it's just the little things My Mistress does that can excite me the most, she is one fantastic Women

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice