On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Wow @manintyres and @Love&Passion you two are lightning fast, I hope for your Mistress's sake your not that fast when she unlocks you and caresses you. LOL Thank You for your Generous Support

2. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    ;) thanks for sharing your story. All under control thankfully, although a few days ago there was a accidental Orgasm when she pleasured me with her wand :cool:

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Are you sure it was an accident? Or was she trying to do that.

We have a system that when I'm getting close I say "Time" if she continues and I cum it's not punishable. If I cum without saying "Time"I get punished. Sometimes when she's edging me I think I'm a clock when I have to say "Time" Four or Five times. This has worked good for us for a long Time. Ha Ha

Love&Passion likes this.
  4. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    I was on the edge for a very long time. She is very good but we both went too far. She won't punish me for this one.

5. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    @Mash2214 I currently don't have a Mistress so that's one thing I don't have to worry about lol

6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I was just reminded by a friend and follower, about how my internet time went in July. I Passed. I was under the time alowed by my Mistress so I wasn't punished at the end of the Month. I was going to ask for a reward but I thought that that might be pushing it.

We have been away all weekend so that's Why I haven't posted anything, I have to go prepare for some company coming over shortly so I'll give an update on my weekend tonight. Have A Great Day

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Friday afternoon my Mistresss sent me a text saying. "At 7:00 be at the Hotel a room is booked in your name." I arrived at the Hotel and was in the room by 7:15. A weekend in a hotel is always fun, nothing beats Hotel sex. This is a hotel that we've stayed at before, the room is a suite with a king sized bed in one room and a kitchenette in the other if you wanted to use it. i set my bag down and waited. At 7:45 someone was opening the door. The person that entered wasn't my Mistress it was Terrie whom I hadnt seen since the so called lingerie party. She was straight to the point " Give me your cloths" I removed my cloths and handed the, to her. I had no idea what Mistress and she had planned but I was already getting excited.

She than locked ankle cuffs on me that had a short chain between them. She than locked another chain to my cage and fastened it to the one between my ankles. I could still stand up straight but had to take very small steps when walking. She than said " Clean yourself, and don't go anywhere" she than walked out of the room ltaking my cloths with her but leaving the bag she had entered with behind. Inside the bag was some spanking implements a couple strapons some more chain and rope and an enema bottle plus a few other items.I did as she instructed me to do than waited. My cage was tight and constantly wet as I waited, the not knowing causing me to become very excited.

8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I wanted untill after midnight than crawled into bed and went to sleep. I was awoken at 2:00 by the phone. It was my Mistress, her instructions were simple " Put on the blindfold and stand facing away from the door NOW." I was in position as they entered the room they both ran their hands lightly over my backside as they passed by me on their way to the bed room. I stood motionless for a long time as they got ready for bed than someone pulled on the chain for me to follow them into the bed room. My hands were bound behind my back and I was sat down in a chair. What happened after that wa something I had always dreamed of watching. My Lovely Mistress was making love with another women. The sounds of them pleasuring each other was beyond exciting. My cage was ready to break. If only I could also watch but the blindfold robbed me of that opportunity.

For a long time they enjoyed each other as I sat their tormented but excited with only their sounds to give me pleasure. When they had gone silent my hands were freed and I was lead to the couch in the other room. The blindfold was removed as my Mistress smiled at me and said "Good Night " than went back into the bed room leaving me alone with my ankles still chained to my cage helpless

9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Terrie was the first one awake on Late Saturday morning, she left the hotel room. When she returned she had Coffee and breakfast, Mistress exited the bed room when Terrie returned she just looked at me and said "Face the window, bend over and spread your cheeks. "

I remained in this position waiting for one of them to enter me, to peg me with one of the Strapons. I continued to wait as they both had something to eat and talked about women's things like shoes and cloths. My precum was dripping from the end of my cage as a waited to be penetrated, but nothing, they didn't even touch me or speak to me it was like I wasn't even their. Even though I was disappointed it still excited me in a strange way.

I was told to clean up and that I could have something to eat as they went and showered together. When they came out of the shower they entered the bed room to get dressed, they closed the door and what I heard next shocked me. Someone was getting a spanking, it wasn't a very hard one but their was no doubt one of these ladies was getting her bum warmed up. Again my cage tightened as I wished I could also see what was happening not just hear. I assumed it was Terrie Recieving because Mistress doesn't usually like to be Spanked. The spanking stopped. it was silent for a few minutes. The door opened as the ladies continued to get dresses they were going back and forth between the bathroom as I was trying to see who had a reddened bum, but couldn't tell who had recieved the spanking.

When they were dressed and ready for the day Mistress Handed me a pile of Papers and said to me. " We're going Shopping, You will write 500 times. I am the Property of my Mistress and will follow her Orders " I stood their silently, I was shocked ,excited and amazed. I started to write the lines like she had ordered me to. I serious thought about not doing it but continued over and over again writing " I am the property of my Mistress and will follow her Orders "

All after noon a wrote. My hand ached but I continued untill I had written almost 16 pages. I layed the pen down and massaged my sore arm and wrist I wondered what I had done to deserve this kind of punishment. To be Strapped though painful was nothing compared to this no matter how hard I thought about it I couldn't think what I had done to upset her that would cause her to want to punish me in this way. After I finished my lines a layed on the couch waiting for the ladies to return thinking that about what they had planned next.

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It was almost 8:00 pm, I had cleaned up all the left overs made the bed and tidied up the room all the time I was alone in the room I kept waiting for the maid to knock on the door to clean the room but she never appeared.

At 8:20 the door opened. I jumped not knowing who it was that would see me in my predicament. I was relieved when Mistress and Terrie entered the room they both had a couple bags from shopping. They set the bags by the door, Mistress looked at the lines I'd written than looked at me and told me to "Bend over and spread your cheeks" I immediately did as ordered thinking that finally I would receive some kind of stimulation after being chained up all day. Mistress stepped behind me and inserted two lubed up fingers into me. I hoped it was in preparation for the pegging I was going to receive but I was once again disappointed she just inserted a But Plug into me, dropped my cloths beside me and said " Go Home, the plug stays in " She than went into the Bed room with Terrie and closed the door.

On top of my cloths was the key to the locks to free my legs. I unlocked myself got dressed and left with the plug firmly secured inside me. I didn't know what to think it had been a very different weekend that what I had expected but even though I never recieved any kind of stimulation I was still excited and wet as I drove home.

Mistress arrived home at 12:30 Sunday afternoon just befor our company arrived for a Sunday afternoon Barbeque I was expecting her to tell me to remove the Plug when she got home but she didn't she kept it in place untill we finally went to bed after 10:00.

11. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Mash , that was both an exciting and frustrating week end for you , and part of it touches on a fantasy I have had for a long time , which is to see my Mistress make love to another woman , in this case her best friend who has always shown a cold attitude towards me , but maybe that's part of the attraction , she also knows what goes on in our relationship and my position in it . sometimes when she has visited and my mistress and her have been together just the thought of the two of them in some sort of sexual compromise has tightened my cage , if this ever becomes a reality or not is another matter . The rest of your week end does seem to suggest that your mistress and Terrie might have even further plans together for you . as always you have gained my attention and started my mind racing with thought reading your adventures and cant wait to hear what happens next

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    Oh my ..... plugged for more than 24 hours .... yeeeoowww! How did that work out .... how did you manage?

Amazing how she is just hitting and working all of your buttons in such a wonderful way!

Thanks for the updates :)

13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The 24 hour plugging was surprisingly alright. She didn't use the biggest Plug. I think that made a lot of difference.

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Monday morning being a holiday Mistress was at home all day. The morning started as usually with me making breakfast but than things changed.

After breakfast breakfast she told me to go clean my self than come into the living room. We need to Talk

When I entered the living room Mistress was sitting in her favourite chair Nude. On the coffee table infront of her was the big suction cup Butt Plug stuck to the table and a bottle of lube. " Sit Down " she ordered while pointing to the plug. It took me a few minutes but got the plug all the way in as my cheeks contacted the table. She just sat their watching with Her legs spread exposing her Wetness to me.

She placed one leg on each side of me and said "If at any time you don't agree with me all you have to do is stand up, if you remain seated, that tells me that you Agee, Do you understand ?"

Yes Ma'am I answered as I sat looking at her wetness, my own caged cock was making its on wetness.

She Started to Talk " also don't say anything just sit their or stand up"

What she said next was. I have been giving you a lot of different pleasures these past few months but if you haven't already noticed that is going to change.

First, your cage will not be removed, unless for emergency, anymore this year.
    Second, unless you can cum by being pegged, you won't have an Orgasm. She paused for a few minutes I remained seated in silence.
    Third, you will be licking my pussy a lot more.
    Fourth, every Saturday morning you will present yourself here for discipline
    Mistress just sat their and looked at me as she caressed her self never taking her eyes off of mine. I thought about standing up and removing myself from the plug but as I looked at her touching her self. I just lowered my head and remained seated.

Mistress than got up from the chair and rubbed her finger against my foreskin that was sticking out of the cage and said, " You are a good little servant, you can remain sitting here untill I say you can get up, as your reward for being a good little boy" she than went took her coffee and went out onto the deck.

I sat there thinking about what she had just said to me. About how it was going to be. Deep inside I knew that all the pleasures she had been giving me would some day come to and end I just didn't know how or when. Now I knew. The plug was irritating me and I wanted it removed but I remained seated. I wasn't looking forward to no Orgasms or not having my cage removed but in some ways it excited me. 35 minutes had passed before I was allowed to stand up, it felt good to have the plug removed and to know that I have a Mistress that Loves me

15. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Another fantastic update mash. Thank your Mistress for me. She is Superb!

Mash2214 likes this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Your welcome, on her behalf, I'm that my last post was an update. It's more a changing of the status quo

17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning when Mistress came for breakfast she laid the black rubber strap on the table. ( I do not enjoy this strap). Last night we had a discussion about some everyday business things and I had said something that she didn't like, she never said anything about it than but actions speak louder than words. We finished breakfast and she went to get dressed. I started doing the dishes. The strap was still sitting on the table.

She came back into the kitchen and said. " Step back from the sink and keep your hands on the counter, You know what this is for " she than proceeded to discipline me, giving my backside a hard strapping it hurt instantly and I had a difficult time staying in position. My face was wet with my tears and my backside was very sore when she told me to stand up, face her and hold out my hands. She gave each hand two swats with the strap than placed it back on the table and told me to finish the dishes.

More back side ached as I did the dishes. It wasn't so much because of how hard she strapped me but where. Her blows were mostly just below my bum at the top of my thighs a very tender spot. She left for work with out saying another word to me. Sometimes I need to be reminded who is in control.

But on a happier note. Just after she left Carla called and asked if she could come for a massage tonight and that Brian would like to come along because he would like to talked to me. This should be an interesting conversation.

18. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    What a development! Can't wait to see where all this goes. I hope you're able to cum from pegging!

Mash2214 likes this.
  19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm glad your excited about where it's going. I can't say that I'm totally surprised I'll have to wait and see how true to her word she is and if I can reach an Orgasm through pegging, so far I haven't been very successful with it.

sissybitch likes this.
  20. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    I had one anal orgasm on my own with Aneros wand. It was intense! Im sure you'll be able eventually. And I hope you get to witness Brian getting into chastity!

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Hi mash all this will certainly give your journey a new dimension , from experience I have found orgasms from pegging are greatly affected by the type of thing used and positioning as well as overall mood , With longer lock ups now in store for you lets hope the future brings you more success

Mash2214 likes this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks I'm not sure that I can say I'm looking forward to this but it will be a change and interesting.

23. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    yikes Mash ...... not sure if I should be jealous or sorry for your predicament lol .. as you stated .... it would be both a super exciting and a big "Oh NO! .. wtf did I just agree to??!" bunch of emotions bouncing around the body for sure ..... looking forward to all the updates.

On the orgasm note ... perhaps you can start working on those PC muscles of yours ..... and get to a place where an HFO can be achieved ..... or at least help the pegging produce one?? Just a thought :)

24. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I found anal orgasms easy to achieve with no other stimulation. If you embrace the situation and open yourself up to the bottoms role in intercourse. The more passionate the top was the quicker I came. It is possible. Good luck. I'll be reading about it, I hope.

Xtudo3002, tomf_22033 and Mash2214 like this.
  25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Carla and Brian arrived for her massage, we went into the massage room while Brian was going to watch some TV. Carla removed all her cloths and indicated to me that I shoul also remove mine. It seemed different with her naked and me almost naked with Brian in the other room but it's not like we haven't seen each other's bodies before. I gave her a good massage not as intimate as I had before but she still wanted some caressing of her breasts and womanhood.

When we dressed and exited the massage room Mistress was already home. She had only been home a few minutes and had only casually Ben talking to Brian. She than said. "us girls are going to go outside and make a fire while you boys talk " the two of them than took a glass of wine and exited I to the backyard.

The conversation with Brian started very awkward he didn't want to rely say what was on his mind,so I took control of the conversation by saying. " You want to know about our relationship and my Being locked up, Right " he just nodded his head in agreement. We talked for quite a while about Why, How long we've been doing this, what the benifit is, who's idea it was etc. it was surprisingly ease to talk to him about it even though this was the first time I had openly talked about Chastity with anyone besides my Wife. I asked him if he would like to see the different cages that I have? He had a surprised look ok his face and quietly said "Sure"

We went into the bedroom and I layed them out on the bed explaining the advantages and disadvantages of each one. The girls had come into the house for a refill but didn't bother us in the bedroom. He carefully picked up a couple handling them like they were fragile glass, I laughed saying " there stronger than they look, they can keep a good man down " this really broke the ice and we had a good laugh about not being able to get an erection. I than asked if he wanted to see the one I was presently wearing. He just nodded his head. I than slid my pants down leaving me standing infront of him wearing lace panties which I also lowered to reveal my cage cock. I was getting slightly excited and it was starting to show as the cage was getting tighter. We laughed about how funny we must look standing here.he took a close look at me as I moved my cage around ecplaining to him that over time it's become very comfortable that I almost forget I'm wearing it. The situation was becoming awkward so I pulled up my pants and suggested that we join the ladies. He agreed that that would be a good idea.

As I was putting my cages away I asked him if he would like to surprise the ladies by putting one on , he picked up the HolyTrainer 2 and closely looked at it than handed it to me and said " I'm not ready for something like this but ThankYou very much for explaining it all to me " I put the cages all away and we joined the ladies by the fire.

Xtudo3002, bincorona, slave_m and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice