On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    How nice of her, an outstanding way to get laid with a beautiful lady, a truly loving couple.

sissybitch, manintyres and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    My Mistress has remained true to her word. This Morning after I finished the dishes she bent me over the sink and used the Riding Crop on me, she wasn't spanking me as hard as she has before but when you've been spanked morning and night the pleasure part of it is no longer there. She than had me squat with my legs spread so she could give my inner thighs and her property a few swats of the crop. This hurt a lot more than my backside and brought tears to my eyes, even though it hurt I still got wet and excited.

Tuesday Morning she had me lay on the bed with my legs pulled up so I was totally exposed to her. She gave me 25 with the short Strap. But what happened last night has gotten me concerned after she gave me 25 swats in the same position as in the morning. She Told me to hold my legs up that she would be right back.

She returned wearing the new Strap On she had purchased, this Strap On has an end that goes inside Her and one for Him ( or another her ). She than lubricated my back side and penetrated me. It took very little time untill she was enjoying the sensation and giving it to me with more force than I wanted. She was deffinetly enjoying her self. I wasn't enjoying it very much the stimulation wasn't right. She continued to penetrate me untill she reached an Orgasm. I was glad when she finished and withdrew from me. It hadn't been an enjoyable experience.

She than grabbed ahold of her property and with a smile on her face said " With this new toy and the rediscovery of the WeVibe, I'm having a hard time thinking of a reason to unlock my little boy." She than left the room to leave me their to my own thoughts of being used only for her pleasure, Maybe this was how she felt for so many years when we would have sex just so I could have an Orgasm. Used,Sore but Unsatisfied. I layed there for a few minutes and wondered if this is what I've always wanted.

3. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    Please, could you explain the difference this time with the new strapon? The other one she used was more enjoyable, whats the cause?
    I would like to know so to avoid as possible to be entered with toys like that (hope my KH does not read this)

4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This new strap on has a part that goes inside her, she's only used this one twice on me. I don't think it was so much what she was using but how. It just wasn't touching me in the right place it was also to hard and to fast for me to totally relax. Also with the part inside her She was enjoying it a lot more and not concerned about if I was enjoying it or not. She was Using me for her pleasure more than for mine. I hope that helps.

5. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your explanation.I agree that the toys that are hard can be very umpleasant and don't touch the right intimate points. I rather prefer the flexible ones. Furthermore when we have a hard time but our mate ignores and goes on, It is not just humiliating but also a burden, a heavy wheight. Shall we take this ônus?

sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Last night She came home at 9:00 and was tired she came to the livingroom at 9:20 so I could rub her feet for awhile, this always helps to relax her, she went to bed at 9:55 but not before setting the small black strap on the table and saying. " Starting at 10:00 give yourself ten perside and repeat every ten minutes, I also see you have some dishes to do. Good Night "

My backside was already sore so I was t looking forward to self spanking myself as I followed her instructions. I was in bed by 10:25 after only three rounds of spanking. As I cuddled up behind my Mistress she rolled over and caressed her property untill it was trying to break out of its cage than rolled over and said " Good Boy"

7. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    You had not a finish time?

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I finished at 10:25 so I spanked my self at 10:00,10:10 and 10:20.

She has done this to me a few times to get me to go to bed earlier. I have always been a night hawk, not wanting to go to bed at night. By her telling me to self spank every few minutes I can stay up as long as I like. It could get alittle uncomfortable if you were watching a 2 hour movie or something. this is her way of controlling when I go to bed. It's very effective when she's done this I go to bed a lot earlier.

You might be thinking if she's sleeping how would she know if I spanked or not. She has woken up during the night and heard me doing it and commented the next day about it. it excites me when she takes control like this.

sissybitch and manintyres like this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    image.jpg Friday morning Mistress left for work without spanking me, maybe she has had enough I know I have. Even though she's been doing this for years this morning and night treatment isn't enjoyable it just a pain.

mistress just texted me a while ago " Take the black strap and warm your bottom 20/side.send me a before and after pic. It Better be Red or Else " I completed the task and sent her the pictures she commented back with.

" For the next hour repeat my instructions every 15 minutes, send pic with legs spread so I can also see my caged package" I've completed her instructions I guess she didn't forget, she just had me do it myself.

The Picture was after round three

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I would like to Appologize to everyone that's been following my thread. The picture of my spanked bottom was a mistake I should never have put it on this thread so people could see it it should have been in the photo galleries. I'm Deeply Sore for subjection you to my Bare Bum. When my Mistres had me do this I was very excited and wasn't thinking clearly, this is a problem that I still have. I can assure everyone that I WILL NEVER do that again. Please except my Apologies.

I told my Mistress what I did and her way of dealing with It was to Ban me from posting any pictures without her permission and I will be disciplined for my actions. She is in control now and always

11. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    Mash we all do things in the heat of the moment from time to time , even though you feel the picture should have been posted in the gallery I just wanted to let you know I thought it was great and wasn't offended by it at all ,

manintyres and Mash2214 like this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks @sissybitch since I started posting about my crazy life you have been like a friend I've never met. You are one person I wouldn't want to offend. I always look forward to your comments on any and all different subjects. Take Care

manintyres and sissybitch like this.
  13. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    I did not see any issue with the photo but then every one is different and first I can say that every male who reads you updates are envious of you situation, so if you can keep posting updates.btw say hello to you mistress for me.

Mash2214 and manintyres like this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you I will. I just won't be posting pictures here. My punishment isn't going to be fun. I'll keep you posted. Have a Great Day

spider203 likes this.
  15. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    I loved the pic mate .
    Thanks for sharing as it helped picture your journey as well .

Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
  16. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Seconded; I wasn't offended ether.
    It might not be my kink but I enjoy reading abouts other people's. Your thread is great and I look forward to the updates!

sissybitch, Mash2214 and manintyres like this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your comments. Buy the way what is your Kink?

18. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    I don't see too much wrong with a photo that tallies up with the stories every so often, but maybe a link to the photo section would be better.

At least it wasn't just another cock in chastity photo - which seems to be 99% of the photos on this site - quite why so many men think that everyone else wants to see their penis is beyond me.

Anyway, keep having fun, the kinky side of your life is a good read!

Mash2214 and Xtudo3002 like this.
  19. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    I don't like that pic, but I'm not offended.
    You are right: next time is better if you'll post it in album section. So each user can choose what to see and what to leave to the imagination

manintyres and Mash2214 like this.
  20. Anonoman

Local Time:
    I love latex and rubber, restrictive bondage, nipple play and BDSM. Personally not into roleplay, I preferred a more matter of fact approach! Also love other pepole getting turned on so enjoy reading stuff even if it's not directly pushing my own buttons.
    I'm also an absolute sucker for a pretty woman in a puffy down jacket - just makes me melt.

manintyres likes this.
  21. Anonoman

Local Time:
    Humm... quote didn't work before?

22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My Mistress felt that I should be punished for posting a picture of my backside here. Since she is already spanking me morning and night till the end of the month. She decided that my punishment would be to write lines 300 times I had to write " I will not post pictures with out my Mistress's permission "

When I presented her my lines she simply tore them up and handed them back to me and told me to toss them in the garbage than return. This was on Sunday evening. She than handed me the black strap and sent me out onto the deck to apply 300 strokes to my already sore backside while she watched from inside.

When I went outside iwearing only my cage it was raining

23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Spanking in the Rain, sounds like a good title for a movie. When I came in soaked wet and tenderized she sat me down in the arm chair, blindfolded me and tied my hands securely to the arms and my knees also to the arms. I was sitting with my legs open for her viewing. It was also difficult to sit on my tender tosh I remained in this position untill went to bed two hours later during that time she was watching a steamy movie and touching her self. All I could do is visualize what she was doing and try and break the bars of my cage.

24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sumday afternoon we did something that we almost never do. We went Golfing. I had spent the morning and early afternoon working at a Charity event cooking breakfasts for over 400 people so when I got home I wasn't really looking forward to going out but that's not the way things work.

Carla and Brian we're going with us so it would be a nice chance to get to know him a little better. We went to a course that wasn't very busy because to put it simply were not that good. This isn't something we do very often.

Before we teed of the first hole Mistress said that we should play "Dick Out" Wenatchee this means if you do t hit it past the Ladies tee off box or you hit it Out of Bounds. You play the rest of the hole with your Dick exposed. Brian commented "What if you ladies screw up a shot "

Mistress was quick to answer "If we screw up? You play the rest of the hole with your Dick Out , you wouldn't want to embarrass us would you? " so the game was set I can do a lot of things very well but Golf isn't one of them Mistress is a much better golfer than I am. So as long as I concentrated I should be ok not to expose my caged cock to Brian.

The first few holes were good no problems than the girls started to try and distract us by talking dirty while we were swinging and touching themselves. Brian being a much better golfer than myself was t having any trouble I on the other hand was close to going out of bounds a few times. We made it to the 15th hole a short par Three that was very secluded when my Mistress shot her ball out of Bounds ( I believe it was on purpose ) She just looked at me and said " Pull it Out " I followed her directions and pulled my caged cock out of my fly for everyone to see. Brian just looked at me and didn't say a word for the rest of the hole. As we started the 16th hole I was allowed to tuck myself back in. Brian than said to me " Carla said you guys have a Unique relationship. Now I Know what she meant"

Carla and Mistress had used me once again. Brian didn't seem offended by me being caged but it was part of the conversation for the rest of the game.

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning after washing Mistress's car and making her breakfast and lunch she said " I want to Thank You for being a good sport Yesterday "

She had me stand in front of her sitting in her favourite chair. She than. Removed my cage while leaving the ring on. I was instantly hard. She than said " I'm going to suck on my Prpoerty ,But you Will Not Cum in my Mouth, Understand "

Yes Ma'am I respond Instantly

She sucked on her property for about 20 minutes while I kept up my end of the arrangement. I did have to say Time four times ( our word for when I'm about to cum) she than gave me a big Kiss and said " you are such a good servant. When possible Lock up my property" she than went to finish getting ready for her day.

bethanise, mrfelix, Xtudo3002 and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice