On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Pachastemale

Pachastemale Member

Poconos, PA
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    I haven't been in chastity too long and no one has ever seen it. I know it will happen eventually. I'm not sure if the thought of being caught scares or excites me more.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    Being caught will do both scare you and excite you. It makes you realize how exciting being Lockedup can be. Have fun with your Journey

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  3. Pachastemale

Pachastemale Member

Poconos, PA
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Yes, I am looking forward to both!

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Last night while I was giving Mistress a massage she turned over onto her front and said " would you please give me an Oral Orgasm " her comment surprised me not that she wanted an Orgasm but how she said it she she wasn't just telling me to. No matter how she Asked for it I was more than willing to service my Mistress orally.

I pulled her knees up so I could get Un restricted access to her wet and juicy flower that always tightened my cage as I enjoyed giving her intimate pleasure and also the lovely flavour of her womanhood. I wasted no time to service my Mistress flicking her clit with my young and gently nibbling and sucking on her lips. Mistress lowered her hand and caressed her caged property as I made love to her with my tongue. It took only minutes untill Mistress squeezed her property and released her Orgasm into my eager mouth.

She gently pushed my head away from her which was also my signal that she just wanted to relax. I covered her with a warm blanket, she let out a soft sigh and a little smile and closed her eyes. She was so relaxed that she fell asleep, this is very common for her to fall asleep after a massage even if she hasn't received an Orgasm. Normally I leave the room so I don't disturb her but last night I just stayed standing beside the table looking at her. For 37 years we've been together and I still want to be with her more than anything else in my life. I felt so luck to have found the Love of my Life.

Mistress slept for about an hour. When she woke up she just looked at me and said. " You stayed, you are so good to me Thank You" all I responded with was "Ditto" as I helped her off the table she gave me a big hug. After we hugged for a while she told me that the lingerie party on Friday will be in the after noon. Also that she hasn't yet decided how I was going to help with it. She also told me that one of the reasons she was having it earlier was because she was flying to Calgary Saturday morning for the finals of the Rodeo. We than shared a passionate kiss and went to bed.

slave_m and sissybitch like this.
  5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    After many years of shaving my pubic area. Sometimes I've let it grow a little bit but mostly it's been clean shaven. I tried some hair removal cream "Nair hair removal creme". It says not to use on perinatal or vaginal/genitals. But it didn't say you couldn't use it on your penise or male ganitals so it must be safe. The results were fantastic nice and smooth, I'll have to wait and see how long is lasts and what the re growth will be like but right now it feels great.

sissybitch likes this.
  6. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Thanks for the info on that , I have often thought about using similar products but so far haven't due to the risk of skin problems but it sounds as though you didn't have any issues so I might give it ago

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Risky! I've read quite a few bad things about guys getting burns on their balls from Nair.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Good point. That thin delicate flesh. I don't use it on my balls for that reason. I just trim the hair very short there. I used the cream on the pubic hair above and along the sides.

sissybitch likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Wednesday night as I stood waiting for someone to enter the room. I hoped it would be Carla since I hadn't talked to her since introducing her to David. The door opened and Terrie walked in. I was a little disappointed that it was Terrie and not Carla but had to laugh to my self. How could anyone be disappointed when your going to give a massage to a very beautiful young lady.

Terrie climbed onto the table with some difficulty. Once she was on the table I asked her if she was alright. She responded by saying " my legs and hips are sore from running do you think you can give them some extra attention" I just smiled as I started to massage her back and comment that I would be honoured to give them extra attention.after massaging her back I I moved my hands down to her tight ass and started to give it a good rubbing. ( the bum being the top of the Hip right ) I massaged her bum and upper thighs parting her legs slightly so my hands could also caress her outer lips and tight back door. Terrie was moaning as I continued my deep muscle massage of her legs, hips and ass. Her moans turned into signs of pleasure so I decided to go farther. As I was massaging her ass I slipped both of my thumbs into her tight back door. She tried to resist but I was holding her down with my hands as I said. " Trust me you'll like this, if you continue to struggle than I'll have to spank you." I wasn't sure how she would take my taking control but I was willing to risk it. I slowly pulled my right thumb almost out of her ass than pushed it back in as I pulled my left thumb almost out and than pushed it back in. Alternating back and forth penetrating her tight ass with my thumbs but never removing them. She tried to resist so I pulled my right hand out of her bum and slapped her ass.

She responded with a soft "ouch" my thumb returned to her ass alternating the penetration. She began to moan more and more but again she protested, two slaps on her ass, her moans got more intense as she continued to protest. More slaps on her ass and more penetrating. I penetrated her ass faster and faster while taking liberty to spank her as I so fit. She was starting to pant as she pushed her hips up to meet my thrusts. I removed my right hand completely from her ass and gently spanked her as my left thumb continue penetrating her. I lowered my fingers to her wet pussy and thrust two fingers deep inside her as her orgasm overtook her. She layed back on the table relaxing as I removed my hand and gently caressed her legs and slightly reddened bum.

"That was fantastic". I continued to massage her legs as she just relaxed. I returned to the head of the table. Terrie turned her head and looked at me and said " Thank you very much, I don't know how you knew I'd like that but you were right "

I just looked at her and said "Lucky Guess"

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The Lingerie party was scheduled for 4:00. At 3:00 after getting everything prepared. The bed rooms nice and neat so ladies could use them to try things on, the bar on the patio well stocked so everyone would be comfortable. Everything was ready.

Mistress took me into the massage room and said " I want to thank you for getting everything ready so lay on the table" I got on the table laying on my front. Wondering why she was doing this know, we didn't have much time before the guests would be arriving. She told me to raise my hips so she could put the cushion under my hips raising my backside for better access, as she put it.

Mistress than moved to the head of the table and tied my hands to the legs, than she tall tied my feet. I was helpless to what ever she wanted, but we didn't have much time. Mistress than applied some lubricant to my anus and pushed a but plug into me. She than came around to the head of the table and said. " I don't think some of the ladies would be comfortable with you at the party so your goi g to stay here, just like you are now"

" No Mistress " I begged "Don't leave me here Like this, what if someone opens the door"

She pushed on the but plug and said " Than you better be Very Very Quiet" she than walked out closing the door behind her.

I tried to free my self from my ropes but to no avail Mistress had tied me securely. I didn't want to be here, not like this while ladies would be coming and going, what if someone say me , what if I someone heard me. The door opened and my heart skipped a beat as Mistress entered and applied a blindfold and said" Some ladies have just arrived, have fun " I heard her greet them at the front door and take them to the back yard patio. Over and Over again people arrived, I tried to remain silent.

I could just faintly hear the crowd outside than someone came into the house and into the bed room next to where I was. More people entered the house, I prayed no one would accidentally open the door and find me in my humiliating situation. The ladies took turns goi g into the bed rooms and trying on different items. O how I wish I could see what and who was trying on what. They ladies were enjoying themselves as was evident from all the laughing and giggling going on. No one had opened the door to the massage room, I hadn't been discovered yet. Even as I feared being discovered my cage was still tight and moisture was dripping from the end. It was a couple hours of ladies coming and going either to the bed rooms or the bathroom. Every time I heard someone enter the hallway I tensed up untill I heard the door handle turn, someone was coming into the room. The door opened and than quietly closed. I listened closely not knowing if someone had entered into the room or not. My erection was trying to break free from its cage as I remained silent and motionless. Waiting for some kind of indication if I was alone or not.

The plug in my ass was being pushed in deeper by someone. Someone was in the room with me, I could do nothing to stop the embarrassing situation I was in. Tears stared to wetten my eyes when I heard a familiar voice say " Nice Ass" the voice was Terrie's. I was relieved that it was her. A short time later Mistress entered the room, everyone else had left the party, I had made it without being discovered. Mistress untied me and removed the plug. I got off the table and stood facing her and Terrie. Mistress just looked at me and said. " Don't be sad, you did say along time ago you wanted to be in a situation like this sometime " She was right it was one of the things I had on my list of things I would like to experience. she had done it again. Man do I love this Women

Terrie who was just watching spoke up and said " next Friday as my Birthday present to you I'm having a similar party and I would like you to be in the middle of it. That is if your willing? "

manintyres, slave_m, anasyrma and 7 others like this.
  11. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    Shame that no one accidentally walked in ;)

12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Early Saturday morning I made Mistress breakfast and was standing beside her chair as she was enjoying it. ( normally I don't have to make her breakfast on Saturday's but today she was leaving early for Calgary) She finished her breakfast as I stood on display beside her. When she had finished she had me move right in front of her where she removed my panties and started to caress my testicals. Instantly my cage tightened on her property as I enjoyed her gently touch. She than started to suck on them alternating one than the other as she sucked them into her wet warm mouth. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation, Sshe continued for a few minutes causing my cage to tighten to maximum.

She than sat back in her chair and asked me when was the last time I had received an Orgasm. "June 6th " I answered.

She than asked when was the last time she gave me a Blow Job. I excitement rose even wore. Since she had said in June , that I had received my last Blow Job forever. Maybe she was only teasing me than and was not serious.

I answer clearly "April 15th " she looked at me as she continued to caress her property and said " if your a good boy while I'm gone and get your work all done maybe you'll get one for your birthday." I answered with an affirmative Yes Ma'am

The work that she was referring to was adding an addition to the deck to include a Hottub and a Pergola in the back yard area.

As she was driving away she stopped and singled me to come to the car. "One more thing" she said " On Monday Terrie is coming to stay here for a few days to work on her tan so don't get distracted and injure yourself " she than drove away I stood in the middle of the yard and waved, nude and caged in the middle of the yard , living in the country has so many benefits over living in a city

13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I was working on the Pergola this morning enjoying the warm morning sun and some old rock and roll music. I didn't hear Terrie arrive but wasn't to concerned because I was wearing pants, doing carpentry work in the nude could be hazardous to your health. It was around 10:00 when Terrie walked around to where I was working I may not of heard her but boy I sure say her. She was wearing a bright yellow bikini that just barely covered her private parts.

She came up to me and asked if she could sun herself in the backyard so she could listen to the music also. I simply answered " feel free to tan wear ever you want, just make yourself at home ". As she turned and walked away I could just barely see the thin yellow strip between her cheeks. I was going to have to be careful that I didn't get to distracted while I was building. It wasn't going to be easy but I was ready for the challenge as I adjusted my tight cage and went back to work.

14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Terrie and I had lunch together on the patio. I was just putting everything on the table when Terrie said to me. "Don't you think your over dressed" I was wearing a pair of shorts and a tang top so I wasn't overdressed by much if I was.

I responded by saying " if you would like me to take off my cloths I would.
    She simply responded "yes I want you to be nude" I removed my clothes and was sitting at the table with only my cage on. I looked at Terries breasts in her Yellow bikini top and thought why should I be the only one nude. So I asked " wouldn't you like to have no tan lines? " she just looked at me and reached behind her back and untied her top letting it fall to the floor, she than stood up and removed her bottoms and placed them on the table. She stared at me with her hands on her hips and said " your going to have to put suntan lotion on me so I don't get a burn "

I applied lotion to all her delicate parts before she went and laid down on a blanket on her back exposing her inner thighs to the sunlight. My cage got very tight very quickly just looking at this lovely lady that was Teasing me with her naked body.

It's going to be a long week.

15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    After finishing a good days work building a Pergola I was having a shower when I heard the door open. I expected Terrie to enter into the shower with me but was surprised when she didn't. I finished my shower and when came out their was a Blindfold, large dildo, a pair of handcuffs and a note laying on the counter. The note said
    " We're going to have some fun. Put on the Blindfold and insert the dildo, knock on the door three times than cuff your hands behind your back. I did as instructed.my caged cock was dripping as she entered the room grabbed onto my testicals and said " Follow Me " it was difficult to walk while holding the dildo in my ass, I had to use my hands to keep it in.

She led me to a wooden chair and told me to sit. I sat down,the dildo was pushing into me uncomfortably but a sat there trying not to move. Waiting for what she had planned next.

Her plan was simple " you will sit their for one hour, if you fail you will be strapped , do you understand?" I responded by nodding my head. My cage was tight and my bum was very uncomfortable but I was determined not to move. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of strapping me. I wasn't going to fail. The dildo was getting more and more uncomfortable. I wondered how long I had been sitting here I wanted to get up and remove the dildo but didn't.

Terrie had knelt down infront of me and had started to caress my testicals and was running her fingers over my cage. I thought my time must be almost up because she was trying to make me rise from the chair. She continued to tease me resentlessly the pleasure was intense, the pain in my backside was also intense. I was ready to have the dildo removed, I wanted it removed.

Terrie stopped her teasing of my genitals and walked around behind me and UnLocked the hand cuffs. I had Won. Terrie pulled off the blindfold and simply said " Good Night, maybe we'll try again tomorrow "

16. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    My wife's interested to know how you managed to not pee yourself whilst tied up for a long time?

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  17. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    It seems that you'll have a wonderful week

18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Not peeing for a long time isn't uncommon for me, I don't drink a lot of water during the day it's like when you go to bed at night you sleep all night without having to go pee.

19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning I had planned to make Terrie breakfast as I do for my own Mistress when I can but when she got up at 8:00 all she wanted was toast and coffee. That was easy. After she toast I asked her if she would like to finish her coffee on the deck in the morning sun because their was something I needed to do for her.

She looked at me with a questioning look on her face and went out onto the deck to enjoy her coffee. Earlier in the morning I had received a text from my Mistress that said. " after breakfast show Terrie how a good little boy can spank him self for his Mistress, 50 perside with the paddle on the front deck. Send me pictures."

I walked out onto the deck with the paddle in one hand and my phone in the other .i handed Terrie my phone and said. " Mistress would like you to take some pictures to send to her " I than turned my back to Terrie and proceeded to tan my backside with the paddle, I alternated ten on each side untill I had spanked myself 50 times on each side. I stood with my reddened bum facing away from her for a few minutes she just sat there without saying a word. I layed the paddle down and turned around. Terrie was holding my phone in one hand while her other hand was exploring her inner moisture deep inside. She just stared at me and said " I guess I don't have to spank you, you can do it yourself, how about 20 more per side while facing me "
    I picked up the paddle again and started to apply the extra stokes. My cage had gotten very tight watching her Masturbating infront of me as my own moisture dripped onto the deck. As I finished the spanking she handed me my phone and her coffee cup and said " Get me some more coffee"

I went into the house to get her coffee, when I came back she had pulled her feet up onto the chair and was just approaching an Orgasm. I stood silently by watching and wishing that she would ask me to kneel down infront of her. I was so wet and so horny I wanted to remove my cage and penetrate her but my cage wasn't coming off. Terrie opened her eyes and simply said to me " Go to work "

I set her coffee down beside her and went into the house all hot and bothered

20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I was just finishing the Pergola when Terie came out side and said " I just recieved a text from your wife, would you like to know what she wanted? "

I didn't say anything Mistress could have wanted a Verviers of things so I just answered " yes Ma'am what does She want."

Terrie walked up to me and pulled my pants and panties down and told me turn around and bend over. She than pressed a lubed up but plug against my back door and pushed it in. It hurt as she pushed it in but it entered with out much eresistance from me. "You lovely wife wants you plugged untill tonight " she than slapped my ass and told me to enjoy the view as she went and layed down on a blanket a short distance away wearing nothing but a smile.

I pulled up my panties and pants and went back to work trying not to get to distracted by her laying there sun bathing.

21. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Mash once again you are in a great situation , although frustrating at times , but I am sure you are enjoying it to the full , the only down side is it must be really hard to stay focused on work especially with Terrie being so close and in constant view. not to mention the thought of what she may come up with next to further tease you

manintyres and Mash2214 like this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You are so right it's hard to focus when she's laying their sunning her self. I find it kind of ironic that a couple months ago she said. I'd never see her naked. That kind of changed. It's not the thought of what Terrie might do its my Mistress's influence that concerns me. She's up to something again.

manintyres, bincorona and Xtudo3002 like this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As the work for the day ended I went into the bathroom and removed the but plug as instructed to do by Terrie. I than cleansed myself and removed my pubic stubble. As I was showering I kept thinking about what Terrie said about maybe trying again tomorrow. I was hopping that she wouldn't make me sit with the dildo in again. When I finished showering I opened the door and it was laying on the counter. I wished it wasn't there but picked it up and applied some lube to it and inserted it. At least she left out the handcuffs and Blindfold. As I left the bathroom I was meet by Terrie who led me to the Kitchen table where to my surprise she had made some supper. I was instructed to sit and not move.

For 45 minutes a sat with the dildo penetrating me. I wondered why they were doing this. This wasn't normal for my Mistress so why was she doing it now.

Terrie removed the plates from the table and told me to move my chair back. She than sat on the table nude from the waist down and ordered me to lick her. She said " When you have given me two Orgasms you may get up and remove the cock from your ass, no hands allowed "

I buried my face in her wet pussy and licked and sucked to my hearts content trying to bring her to an Orgasm as quick as possible the so called cock in my ass was becoming very uncomfortable so I intensified my activity on her womanhood.. She started to moan and finally achieved an Orgasm. I was have way there. The second one took even longer my tongue was getting sore , my ass was sore and my back was sore but I finally got her to another Orgasm. I could remove the dildo. It had been almost an hour and a half since it was inserted but it was finally out

mrfelix, manintyres, slave_m and 6 others like this.
  24. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Every day an amazing story

Mash2214 likes this.
  25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    this morning as I was cleaning up the kitchen from the night before Terrie woke up and sat on the love seat. I brought her a coffee as she just curled up and drank it while she watched me finish tiding up the kitchen. She said " Has anyone ever told you that for an older man .Your ass looks good in Lace ? "

My back was defimetly to her when she said this so she couldn't see my face because I think I actually blushed a little. I just answered " Thank You Ma'am " she continued to watch not not saying anything just watching until she came up behind me and ran her hand over my panty covered bum around to my cage a gave it a little squeeze " Thanks for the coffee " she whispered. " I would like a massage on the Deck, after I have a shower, if that's alright with you "

To move the massage table to the deck wasn't a problem. As I responded " that could be arranged " I was waiting for her on the deck when she came out wearing only a towel. The towel fell to the ground and I instantly got aroused. That simple act of a towel falling off a naked women always semis to tighten my cage. The morning sun warmed her body as I massaged her back running my hands down to cup her tight little behind. Giving a massage outside with the slight breeze and the sun shinning adds a degree of excitement as was apparent by the damp spot on the front of my panties and the wet spot on the table as Terrie rolled over onto her back.

She parted her legs slightly and let out a soft sigh as I started to massage her breasts and shoulders. As I moved down her abdomen towards her sex her sighs grew stronger and stronger. Having a massage outside was stimulating her more than I thought it would. I gently caressed her outer lips and the smoothness of her pubic mound just touching her clit. I wanted to be very gently to give her a full body Orgasm. I continued to massage her whole body caressing her womanhood ocationally ,teasing her bringing her closer and closer to where she wanted to be. When she was almost ready I just gently rubbed her clit. A soft scream excaped her lips as she reached her goal, I continued to gently caress her clit touching it and nothing else untill she relaxed.

I moved to the head of the table as she was opening her eyes she looked up at me and said " That was incredible, I'm going to have to give you a special treat Tonight "

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice