No PIV leads to permanent chastity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by harddenial, Oct 14, 2017.

?

Opinion: Does no PIV inevitably lead to permanent chastity??

1. Yes (no PIV applies to us)

42 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No (no PIV applies to us)

18 vote(s)
    16.1%
  3. Yes (but this doesn't apply to us)

28 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. No (but this doesn't apply to us)

24 vote(s)
    21.4%
Random Thread
  1. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    For U/us it was when I retired 14 years ago, the first five years it was a DS BDSM with long term chastity.
    When I retired Mistress had other ideas in how W/we would move forward in the Lifestyle and my new roll in the household. Unbeknownst to me, the changes had started She had the guest bedroom redone while I was stuck on base clearing housing and turning in gear and signing my last paperwork for retirement. She was home at the new house and working on the house and starting Her new job. ie moving trucks furniture cloths dishes etc,
    She was so excited telling me a new home new town, So once I got there my first job would be setting up the house putting things where they needed to be. First thing I took notice of the bedroom across from the Master bedroom was light pink with pink curtains and my stuff was in there gone was all my boy underwear and panties hose tops bottoms and two custom made maids outfits in my size were there. Once She got home from work She explained the future for a few years She got me to wear panties under my clothes at home. But retired now new town new home She wants more dressing and I was the new housemaid slave because She worked and my job would be taking care of Her and the house so my new bedroom was so She could get rest without me waking Her and if She needed me I could come in. ( Did not mean to make this so long just started writing :) ) On my upcoming birthday She took me to a place for a complete makeover for the weekend and I came home with clothes makeup and as christine. it was on my birthday that She tied me down on Her Bed took off the chastity and with numbing cream and condoms, I had PIV the last time that weekend. It's now been 14 years so do I miss it not anymore, Our Relationship is a lot stronger, best girlfriends you could say I have become a total housemaid slave my only job making sure Her life is better taking care of Her needs. Now about the only time I wear boy clothes is Shopping on post at the PX or gym because of cardo every day with swimming. unless I have to go into Veterans Hospital I have Her Doctor now as he knows and understands our lifestyle and Him and His staff are very respectful to me. In fact, my first visit he ran all these blood tests and found out that my male Testosterone is at 70 and should be 900 and my estrogen is high and where I thought the gym was giving me pects in truth its Gynecomastia. So I am at a crossroads and before you ask no I have not taken anything its age 64. now that I have board you to death :) sorry. I do believe long term chastity kept U/us on the road to where W/we are today I will share anything and try not to be so long winded :) Thank you

sissy christine

NoloMeTangere likes this.
  2. Barburia

Verified Female

Authority
    Llano Estacado
    Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    I’m not comfortable with “inevitably.” For people with no-PIV, there are probably sometimes outcomes other than permanent chastity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice