1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No PIV leads to permanent chastity

Discussion in 'The Pedestal' started by harddenial, Oct 14, 2017.

?

Opinion: Does no PIV inevitably lead to permanent chastity??

1. Yes (no PIV applies to us)

16 vote(s)
    45.7%
  2. No (no PIV applies to us)

7 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Yes (but this doesn't apply to us)

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  4. No (but this doesn't apply to us)

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  1. My KH and I are new to permanent chastity. I have been locked up 24/7 for about a month now. Before that we would have PIV a few times a month. Since being permanently in a cage I have pleasured her orally 2 or 3 times a week. And on 3 occasions she has wanted PIV after her oral orgasms. (On 2 of those occasions I was allowed to orgasm as well). So in our case (at least at the moment) my KH still wants PIV with me but also wants me caged 24/7. I guess I am lucky!!

2. There is nothing inevitable about anything any of us are doing. Every participant is different, every keyholder has different needs and desires. Just because one chaste male is kept permanently that way doesn't mean another will be. The fact that I am kept chaste for longer or shorter periods of times than someone else is irrelevant. If I am chaste permanently that is irrelevant. To think otherwise is to think that someone else is doing it wrong if they are not having PIV (an acronym most women at this forum find offensive and distasteful) but are also not permanently chaste.

DGuy91 and Mistress Lucy like this.
  3. Really? I had no idea that anyone found it distasteful. What is the preferred terminology? I think I'm going to start a new thread on this topic.

Jasmic68 likes this.