No PIV leads to permanent chastity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by harddenial, Oct 14, 2017.

?

Opinion: Does no PIV inevitably lead to permanent chastity??

1. Yes (no PIV applies to us)

42 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No (no PIV applies to us)

18 vote(s)
    16.1%
  3. Yes (but this doesn't apply to us)

28 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. No (but this doesn't apply to us)

24 vote(s)
    21.4%
Random Thread
  1. CagedInTokyo

CagedInTokyo New member

Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    My KH and I are new to permanent chastity. I have been locked up 24/7 for about a month now. Before that we would have PIV a few times a month. Since being permanently in a cage I have pleasured her orally 2 or 3 times a week. And on 3 occasions she has wanted PIV after her oral orgasms. (On 2 of those occasions I was allowed to orgasm as well). So in our case (at least at the moment) my KH still wants PIV with me but also wants me caged 24/7. I guess I am lucky!!

GoddessG, Ma’ams Slut and dkid13 like this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    There is nothing inevitable about anything any of us are doing. Every participant is different, every keyholder has different needs and desires. Just because one chaste male is kept permanently that way doesn't mean another will be. The fact that I am kept chaste for longer or shorter periods of times than someone else is irrelevant. If I am chaste permanently that is irrelevant. To think otherwise is to think that someone else is doing it wrong if they are not having PIV (an acronym most women at this forum find offensive and distasteful) but are also not permanently chaste.

3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    Really? I had no idea that anyone found it distasteful. What is the preferred terminology? I think I'm going to start a new thread on this topic.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    Relevant to the thread perhaps becaue it was this thread that prompted the conversation.

Discussing the subject of permanent locking and denial . Some conclusions were reached; that permanent locking is in reality in the long term an impractical fantasy. For several obvious reasons, not least but perhaps the minimum health hygeine and hair control plus as many others as you like.

Being kept locked in a device that MAY be removed retains the Key Holder's control and her full range of options.

Stating that denial is to be permanent removes some options for the KH and therefore takes away from her Full Control. Which is obviously not permitted.

The basis for the correct approach is that; The chaste one being kept locked at the whim of the KH and not knowing when or even IF the next opportunity to orgasm may be offered helps ensure the KH has her Full Control and chaste one only needs to know 3 things ... (1) that he is locked (2) he is being denied and of course ...and its only because his KH wants to until she no longer wants to..... (3) who it is that keeps him that way.

That he might get an opportunity to cum again is just a little incentive to encourage his endurance and possibly stimulate his behaviour and co-operation. That he might be unlocked for reasons other then hygeine and maintenace is just more encouragement to behave in the way his KH desires.

Rectrix likes this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i am let out sometimes when we goes out to a nice place and then i can tuck.

danijean001 likes this.
  6. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    Kylara likes this.
  7. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    I'm not sure that no PIV leads to permanent chastity for most couples but, apparently for Ms K/H and myself at the moment, it might seem so. Sex between us has been pretty much nil for quite a number of years. She doesn't even ask/order oral on her so it would seem as though I'm only needed as a maid. My sexual needs/wants don't matter as I, like so many others here have stated, almost feel naked without being locked.
    If I'm to be kept permanently locked, I'm ready. I just hope she doesn't tell me that it's permanent. Let me have my fantasies of a hope toward another orgasm eventually.

Robinoh likes this.
  8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    We cannot remember when was the last time we had PIV. It was sometime after my wife got a steady girlfriend. Maybe 20+ years. However I only started wearing a Jailbird 6 years ago. All those other years I was just denied any form of penetration with any part of my body. I basically took part in the threesomes and after both women had their orgasms I was either sexually tortured and told to masturbate or was just left there and I masturbated alone. There was no orgasm denial involved, just no PIV.

For us chastity is a no brainer. I have ED and retrograde ejaculation. Add no PIV and a wife who mostly orgasms from her vibrator and might as well lock it up. However we really do not view this as D/s. All we did was put my wife in charge of when we have sex. That is where it ends. Other than that, I am the dominant one in the marriage.

9. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
  10. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well over a year later and I've been in permanent chastity for three months. So.

11. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    After 15 year of no sex of any type with the x wife( was waiting for my son to go ro collage) i had had enough of solo sex. So NO its not cheating. Thats how i meet and married my Goddess.

Robinoh likes this.
  12. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    I would guess whatever she wants and chooses to do is what will Happen . She likes some piv so I am still in luck lol

Rectrix likes this.
  13. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    My wife likes PIV. So she has other men. I give her oral and my sexual pleasure only comes from anal/prostate play. She prefers men who are good at PIV. I’m good at giving her oral. Her penis is something that I never get to touch. It’s only touched for cleaning.

14. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    I haven't had PIV for my entire marriage (almost 30 years) though my chastity only started about ten years ago. I never know when I'm going to orgasm so I guess you could say it's permanent in the respect that I really have no idea when it will happen. At the moment it's been well over two years with no hope of release.

15. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

I think this is a good illustration of how no PIV doesn't so much lead to permanent chastity as herald it. When a woman is not into it, the PIV gradually fades from a relationship or was never there. Permanent (or equivalent) chastity isn't so much a consequence as a natural progression.

harddenial, GazDenied and gary170 like this.
  16. Tallestrina

Tallestrina Member

Engineering
    London, England
    Local Time:
    Your ENTIRE marriage? She was never into it from the start? Can I please ask if you did PIV before marriage?
    If I read correctly, your wife IS into PIV with her boyfriends? I'm interested as to how you cope with all this, as I'm in a similarish situation, but only a year or so.

17. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    For me, no PIV when in chastity; but regular full sex if not in chastity. I think I could have no PIV permanently if suggested it; but I don't want to suggest it as chastity was my Wife's idea.

I'm not ruling out no PIV permanently however though it would be her decision

18. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    When someone says their wife “hates” intercourse, I am always curious what led to it. Relationship issues? Health issues for the husband? Health issues for wife? Attitudes about sex? Life issues generally? Performance issues?

I believe there are couples have have a fulfilling sex life without intercoruse depending on what underlies the reasons for avoiding it. (For example, some health reason the woman doesn’t enjoy intercourse but likes other forms of stimulation).

19. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    That's easy. My wife, like several other guy's wives here, prefers women.

20. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    That’s an interesting angle that I don’t see enough of. Do you feel that chastity has helped address that?

21. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah. It addressed it from her end, definitely, LOL. This didn't really start as much more than a, "Hey that's hot, I wonder if she'd feel better with that?" on my end.

Rectrix likes this.
  22. LockedTxHubby

LockedTxHubby Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    The only time I am allowed PIV is for the very rare orgasm AND I am only allowed an orgasm from PIV.
    Since she no longer wants PIV. I guess my chastity has become permanent. Maybe she will change those rules someday :)

23. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    So, how did you discuss that? Was there a point in time when you both felt you were finished with PIV for good?

The thought of being banned for good from PIV creates a special feeling in my stomach because it feels so much more like it is coming from the Wife - she is no longer consenting to PIV - versus orgasm denial generally which usually sounds like the man has to commit to it (want it on some level) as no device is truly unbeatable.

24. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Another case of what is meant by
    permanent chastity
    or permanent denial of PiV sex
    or permanenent denial
    or permanently locked
    or any of the above with conditions applied. like;
    on the lord mayors alternate birthdays I am or am not allowed....
    if the sun has got his hat on and its a wednedsay then ....

these phrases mean different things to different people... possibly or potentially even between people in relationship that involves TTTWD

permanently locked doews not necessarily mean permanently denied nor does it have to mean never allowed out ever under any circumstance

So...Its usually best to explain concisely what you mean to avoid confusion.

Tom Allen likes this.
  25. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Here is the original post

The interpretation of permanent chastity is given and is in terms of being locked. No PIV sex means what it says. It is about the cock not being available for penetration as that is a thing of the past.

Agreed that if answering the question with some variant of that, the more details given the better informed we are.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice