nipple orgasym

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by debbie jones, Nov 3, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    hi
    ive just gone 54 days without cuming i love to play with my very sensertive nipples very often come close to an orgasym but never actuly achive one it sort of feels a bit like edging but i just cant get there however last night i actuly achived it had a tremendous O without touching my willy just by nipple play . but was sort of sorry and at the same time delighted . was hoping to go much much longer without a O dont know how this will efect my long term chastity goals now i know i can cum this way

Ormaz, Luvdragoness, fkfk and 5 others like this.
  2. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    I am also one who plays with his nipples a lot! I pinch them all the time and I have said (to myself) I think I could have a big O by just pinching and playing with my nipples. You are not alone for sure.
    I wondered and now happy to read that you were able to have your release by playing with your nipples! Good for you. I have talked to others about controlling my bad habit and the only suggestion was to have my nipples pierced to stop me from pinching them. Not sure my wife would allow that to happen.

3. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    If anything, my nipples have increased in sensitivity since being pierced.
    I'm not sure piercing your nipples will stop you from playing with them.

TomT and bertyboy like this.
  4. Dominant In Chastity

Dominant In Chastity Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    Do you have any recommended threads in this forum or other resources (outside of forum) on topic of exercising nipple-gasm , developing ability to achieve it, some background how to drive it?

Also hints for KeyHolders how to drive/direct this?

bertyboy likes this.
  5. debbie jones

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:

would having your nipples pieced atuly do the job ? some say it makes them moor sensetive so that could be moor adictive lol

bertyboy likes this.
  6. debbie jones

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:

the way i did it was play with them untill your getting somewhere near a O then to actuly get you there you need to pinch then realy hard repetedly to get to the O

7. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    See:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/nipple-training-nipple-punishment.31734/

We have also added to our little bag of nipple tricks: We discovered Nordin gold plated conical screw head posts that are used in oral surgery / endodontics. They are 24 karat gold plated, made in Switzerland, and specifically designed to pierce and be anchored by tissue or flesh. We use size XL6, which measures 14mm in length with a diameter of 1.80mm. After several hours of Supple Nip therapy, a blue silicone CorrectO ring is placed at the base of each nipple to keep it pert and erect. Mistress then places a Hoffman screw compressor clamps below the bands at the areolas and tightens them to further force the banded nipples outward. With the nipples immobilized in this manner, they are now ready for the gold screw posts. The posts are self-tapping and the heads of the posts are square and they fit into a slot in a small hand held key or driver. Mistress presses down with one hand on each Hoffman screw compressor to make sure the nipple is fully immobilized and can’t move, and then with the other hand she takes the key or driver that has a screw post inserted into the end, and post is placed on the tip of the nipple. With minimal pressure and twisting the key with her fingers ... she ever so slowly begins to screw each post into the tips of each nipple. The feeling is ... well ... indescribable. And ... in chastity ... there is no relief.

Please note: the posts and the key are both sterilized before use; Mistress is fully gloved; the nipples are cleaned with 91 percent rubbing alcohol and antibacterial ointment is applied to the nipple tips before the screw therapy and after the screws are removed.

Since the posts are designed for permanent installation into tissue, they can be left in place for a reasonable period of time (like an hour or so) and be the objects of additional affection by Mistress in the form of slight tugs on the posts and mild twisting of screws nipples.

The only unfortunate part about this nipple therapy is that takes a good 3-4
    weeks for the nipple tips to heal .... but then we have something to look forward to!

slutsarah and bertyboy like this.
  8. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    OMG! I don't think I could take that!!! LOL

bertyboy likes this.
  9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Echo that Alana

I used to have a ring and a bar in each nipple. T
    his DID NOT reduce sensitivity in any way.
    VERY MUCH the opposite.

We decided to take them out 2 were migrating anyway but it was just too easy to get off with them in.

bertyboy likes this.
  10. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    Nipples can take up to a year to completely heal from a piercing, during which time you are not supposed to be touching them unnecessarily. If you are good and follow the advice of your piercer, then that will be 8-12 months where you can't play with your nipples. If you are trying to break a habit, that might be enough.

On the other hand, My nipples have been more sensitive since getting pierced. ...following that advice for a whole year may prove to be challenging.

bertyboy likes this.
  11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    my nipples have never been sensitive.

12. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    i have thought about piercing my nipples and my Queen suggested it years ago. I know i could not go 8 to12 months without excessively playing with my nipples. They are played with multiple times a day since starting chastity and lately after reading this thread even more so.
    i almost nipple orgasmed last night but stopped, i had not asked for permission. Its so difficult to manage some self gratification and obedience.
    i also have given thought to pierce my scrotum in a fashion that i could tuck my penis in the folded and joined skin, like a piercing that seals labias together.

13. Flick

Flick Member

House Husband
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    I think that I’m a lucky one with having nipple orgasms, we call them girly orgasms, no touching myself other than my nipples is allowed some nights and if I can reach an orgasm that way then I am allowed it. I’m not caged and I am allowed to edge as often as I like but orgasms are for my Mistress to allow strictly. The thing with trying for a girly orgasm is that I very rarely reach it, this year I’ve had 3 girly orgasms and for me they are very different from my normal ones, I have other orgasms when allowed also.

Ormaz and bertyboy like this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I used to get extremely aroused by nipple play, but they desensitised when I lost my nipple piercings, I still enjoy it though.

bertyboy likes this.
  15. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    I began to be able to have orgasms from nipple stimulation after being on HRT for a few months. I am not always able to get there, but when it happens it is my favorite type of orgasm. Nothing feels better.

bertyboy and Flick like this.
  16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    my ones are very very very tickly now.

Jail Bird, bertyboy and Hairybear like this.
  17. Dominant In Chastity

Dominant In Chastity Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:58 PM
  18. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    When I started prostate stimulation for health reasons, my nipples lit up and wanted attention. Naturally, nipple stimulation led to a prostate orgasm (non-ejaculatory). It scared the hell out of me. I was just looking for the health aspects, the orgasm was a complete surprise.

Now, they are extremely sensitive. Lite stimulation will produce a prostate orgasm even without a prostate massager (Aneros). I can orgasm repeatedly until I just wear out. They are extremely intense.

My wife knows about this and uses it to tease the hell out of me. If I have been denied for a while, she can cause multiple prostate orgasms too. It is true agony to be locked and denied after a few of those.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice