New Year - New Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Panda2010, Jan 2, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Last night I discussed chastity with my wife for the first time!

This is not something she is familiar with, and she wants to understand more about it. But she is very supportive of going down that track if that is what I want. So she will start looking at some stuff on male chastity so she can to learn about it.

We have spoken orgasm denial, and that I can only cum when she says I can. She is intrigued about this concept lol. So, as of last night, I am on an honour system regarding my orgasms. We also discussed the punishment for breaches, and I joked ‘that is when the whip comes out’ and she replied ‘or an extra month without an orgasm’. She gets that bit! As they say in the Mansion, careful what you wish for! ;)

We had some discussion about cages and me being locked up, which she is also intrigued about. She is keen to see what these devices look like. But more research to be done there before launching in and buying a device.

We discussed the importance of going slowly and not rushing things. And that we both need to be comfortable and need to communicate about all this. See what works for us. I mentioned that everyone keeps saying that how chastity works in practice is different for each couple and that there is no ‘correct’ way.

After she learns more we will talk more about what might work (and importantly, what we don’t want).

A memorable, and momentous, first night of the New Year.

Love you Baby. :love:

bondinchas, Rectrix, Jblocked and 5 others like this.
  2. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Day 2

After dinner my wife and I started discussing chastity while having a few wines. The discussion started to make me horny. My wife noticed a bulge in my shorts, and she started giving my cock the occasional feel up. And, of course, my cock reacted and the bulge got bigger (I’m not caged yet, having only discussed this with my wife for the first time on New Years Day). So the tease has begun!!

My wife told me that our new chastity arrangement takes pressure off her that she had put on herself. I will try to explain.

She said that before we discussed chastity, she would think that if she started kissing/cuddling me when she knew she didn’t actually want to have sex she would be misleading me into thinking that sex was going to happen. So she has avoided doing anything remotely intimate with me when she knew she didn’t want it to lead to sex. But now that has changed. She can flirt with me, kiss me, tease me, do whatever she likes with no expectation that it will actually lead to sex. So, apart from the teasing mentioned above, we did a fair bit of kissing and holding. And she was free to go to bed without feeling guilty about leading me on. Because, now this is the way things will go. I might add that I was horny as hell all night lol.

The fact that me starting chastity relieved pressure on my wife was a major revelation. And it is an unexpected benefit for both of us. It has the potential to totally change the dynamic of our relationship for the better.

A very promising start!!

Love you Baby. :love:

Rectrix, Jblocked, Breathe and 5 others like this.
  3. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    Congratulations on beginning your journey. I am sure it is a relief for your wife to be able to enjoy the sensuality of being together without having to progress to the sexuality. I am sure you will have a lot of fun with this.

Panda2010 likes this.
  4. Panda2010

Local Time:
    @Mistress Jules Thank you so much for your message. We love the sentiment of being

Northernboy likes this.
  5. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Day 3

While my wife C was at work I prepared a short list of things we might like to consider as we move forward with chastity and denial. I left it bedside her bed for her to look at when she felt like it.

That night as we were getting ready for bed I noticed that C had just finished reading the note. That led to a little bit of discussion in bed. C soon noticed that I had a wet spot on my boxers and was starting to get a little bit exited (right from our first discussions she noticed that I start getting a bit hard when we talk about this stuff, so she always looks to see if I am getting hard and sometimes give me a feel up).

It wasn’t long before C had her hand up the leg of my boxers stroking and teasing my penis (well it is HER penis now, and I have told her that over the last few days). Then she told me to get my boxers off and lie there and she continued to play with HER penis. It has always felt great when C has played with my penis, but the feeling of her hand playing with HER penis was much more intense than I have ever experienced before.

All of this must have been doing something for her as she soon mounted me. As we were drinking wine earlier (and I might have had 1 or 2 glasses too many) I knew I wasn’t going to have an orgasm (when I have had a few drinks I can get it up but sometimes I can’t get it down). So, C was able to ride me for as long as she liked.

This was all very spontaneous – we both thought we would be going to bed to sleep!

WOW! I didn’t think this would be so good so quickly.

Breathe, Robinoh, Mash2214 and 2 others like this.
  6. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Day 4

My wife has mentioned that since we started with teasing and denial a few days ago she has started to get a bit ‘tingly’, something that hasn’t really been happening for a while. WOW, that is a major positive.

During our discussions over the last few days we have talked about her locking me in a cage, but we didn’t feel the need to rush into it. Take is slowly, see how things develop and take it from there.

But with a few days of teasing and denial, I have been as horny as hell, particularly at night. So far I have been able to keep my hands off her penis. And I am determined to keep my hands off it. But, as it is currently free, keeping my hands off it is already getting a bit difficult at times. So being locked up sooner rather than later seems like the best way forward. I have a birthday coming up in a few weeks, and when C came home from work I mentioned that I had something on my wish list. So we got online and ordered a Holy Trainer!! Here we go!

Jblocked, Mash2214 and Caged1234 like this.
  7. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Week 1

Ok, so it has been a week since my wife and I first discussed chastity and denial. She can make me very horny when she plays with her cock. And she has the power to stop whenever she likes. As I am not yet caged some night I have been squirming in bed after a teasing. But I have honoured my commitment to her by not playing with her cock.

As I mentioned in earlier posts, our initial discussions were around taking things slowly and not rushing out and getting a device. But, on Day 4 we ordered a Holy Trainer! So much for taking it slowly. The choice of Holy Trainer was a joint decision. But I asked if we could order it. I knew it would become a major struggle to keep my hands off her cock if my wife was going to keep teasing.;) So some lockable help would be needed sooner rather than later.

After we ordered the Holy Trainer my wife casually mentioned that she might have to give me 'one last hurrah' before I put it on. I don't know what she means by that - it didn't ask her to clarify as it is her choice as how she plays this. And I don't want to know ahead of time - keep the suspense in play. All very intriguing.:)

8. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    Happy for you both on your journey. specially for her, I can feel that she will awaken fast for her new role as a KH.

Panda2010 likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    You are off to a Fantastic Start. I only wish we could have started like you have. It would have saved me a few years of frustration LOL. The Holy Trainer is a good cage, it should keep you Locked Securly good Luck. Looking forward to your updates.

Panda2010 likes this.
  10. Panda2010

Local Time:
    One thing I forgot to mention in my previous post. My birthday present, a Holy Trainer, will arrive before my birthday (probably at least 7-10 days before). I don't know whether my wife will lock me up as soon as it arrives (after all, that is what it is for), or whether she will lock me up on my birthday (a certain amount of deviousness associated with this - happy birthday baby, now go and put it on). I'm not asking - I will find out when she tells me to lock it up.;)

Jblocked, Joroincharge and Mash2214 like this.
  11. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    Interesting and good thread,

I would agree that the holy trainer is a brilliant device but don't be disappointed if it isn't 100% secure. when I first got mine I went through a few weeks of finding different ways that I could get off/get free. (Which size did you get?) I do think it is true though, as your GF/W/KH/Mist gets used to you in this way she will know if it has happened without permission. Mine certainly has a good idea but is not quite confident enough to say for certain! which is a big reason for me not to + i am meant to be learning self control lol.

It really is a very fun journey, mine only started last sept and we both have certainly come a long way. Keep up the posts I reckon a lot of people are enjoying them :)

Mash2214 and Panda2010 like this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You are totally correct almost no device is 100% secure unless you get a piercing or go to a belt. The best device is the control over your mind.

13. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    Good start! Long way to go yet but a bit at a time's best. She taking the lead in the most important thing now.

Rectrix and Panda2010 like this.
  14. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That kind of pressure I always view as an unkind and not welcoming pathway to have sex, kind of reduction of the woman's willing into a sexual servitude.
    As you said, is an unexpected revelation for males when this awareness arrives, the changing of dynamics and the new urges of the female is worthy of the pains of caging.

15. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    It is sooooo liberating to have that discussion ...
    My wife and I have consciously TND'ed for decades & the one about chastity was the hardest conversation for me!

Panda2010 likes this.
  16. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Conversation and openness is mandatory for a enduring and wholehearted relationship.
    Love can only be sustained in the long run if both can achieve total and full openness of the heart.

Rectrix, Breathe, Mash2214 and 2 others like this.
  17. Panda2010

Local Time:
    @Mash2214
    Thanks Mash. We are only just starting and plan to take things slowly and see where they lead. As @Mistress Jules said in an earlier post on this thread, we will be focusing on the sensuality rather than the sexuality.

It will be interesting to see how things change for both of us when my HT arrives and I start wearing it. [Interesting is probably a BIG understatement]

Mash2214 likes this.
  18. Panda2010

Local Time:
    El Guapo likes this.
  19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    @Pbare you are off to a good start. As Mistress Jules says sensitivity is way more important that sexuality. She has always given good advice. Your starting something that's new, exciting and different than you've ever experienced before it's an exciting journey that can give you more pleasure and happiness than you've ever experienced before. Enjoy your Journey.

Panda2010 likes this.
  20. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    Mistress Jules giving good advice. Fact!

I am still crafting a response for Goddess L-u-c-y's "Describe the feeling of being in chastity" - but iI am finding its revolving around it having less to do with sex and more to do with intimacy.

TND & Servitude has brought a level of sensitivity to my life I could never have imagined. I feel a better person because of this. My wife and I hope that chastity (my device is still on order) amps those feelings and behaviors up a few notches.

Rectrix and Breathe like this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Speaking from experience and being Locked almost 24/7 for the last few years. I know I'm a better person now and giving pleasure has become more rewarding than receiving it. I don't know when or If I will be allowed to cum again and I'm alright with that. It is a very unique experience

Breathe, Joan.t and El Guapo like this.
  22. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    Absolutely.
    I get what your saying because I have experienced it in my own way.
    Some people could never understand this - its kind of funny really how we have our own realities.

My future, will indeed be a unique experience.
    I feel very fortunate to go into this with my eyes open & all the support to be had at the Mansion.

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    I have for a long time tried to be perceptive to her feeling of being coerced into taking action for my pleasure.

Maybe it was things 'not turning out well' (not necessarily for me, but rather for us) that woke me up to wanting to change that. At first, my solution was to simply leave the choice of 'when' to her. Then I found the joy of giving control to her completely. Shortly after that was when something tripped in my psyche ... it wasn't about the sex ... it was about the intimacy.

I've been lucky that a fair & interactive conversation was always present during these transitions.

24. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Last Hurrah??

As I mentioned in an earlier post, about the time we ordered my HT my wife casually mentioned she might have to give me one last hurrah before I put it on.

Well, the last hurrah might have happened the other night. My wife came to bed wearing some sexy lingerie. Lots of kissing and licking my wife – very nice and sensual. Then we had PIV sex. I lasted longer than I thought I would but ended up having the most intense orgasm I can remember. Amazing what three weeks of abstaining can do lol.

So that might be it for me for a while. How long? Only time will tell.

At this early stage, the main aim for us with chastity is that my wife gets to call the shots on if/when/how we have sex and, in the meantime, I am denied orgasms and I am not allowed to bug her about sex. I will take her lead and play things as they come. And not stress out wondering when the next time will be. So far, so good.

Now when is that HT going to arrive??

25. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You have the right vision of what is needed to live the chastity life, hope you can stand the pressure, the urge will arrive and your wife has to support you to be stronger than most men usually are.

Rectrix, Breathe and Panda2010 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice