New Year - New Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Panda2010, Jan 2, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    Practical Introduction to Punishment

Last night I gave my wife a brief/light practical introduction to punishing me. Neither of us have ever been into spanking/punishment type stuff, so this was new to both of us.

We were sitting in the lounge room sharing a few wines and chatting while we were watching the Women’s Final of the Australian Open Tennis Championships. I mentioned that while my wife was at work I had managed to spill some peanut oil in the pantry. And while I cleaned it up, it was all my fault. Then, in the spur of the moment, I went out into the kitchen and got a large, flat wooden spoon. I came back into the lounge room and said you might need to whack my bare bum with this and dropped my shorts and undies to the floor, stepped out of them and got down on hands and knees in front of my wife. She gave my bum a couple of timid taps and I said she would need to do it harder than that.

She gradually started hitting harder. She was concerned about red marks on my bum, but I assured her it was all ok, as evidenced by my state of arousal. I didn’t see that coming lol. [My cage hasn’t arrived yet, so I was swinging freely].

I also mentioned that I had been telling her what to do with my punishment, which is an additional ‘infringement’. So she kept hitting my bum with the wooden spoon, then started playing with my ass crack, balls and cock, giving me the occasional whack on the bum when I wasn’t expecting it.

After the punishment finished I asked her if I needed to give her some pleasure. She declined the offer – which she is quite entitled to do, as it is totally her call. But she also told me ‘You’re not going to cum tonight’. That was quite hot!

Once we finished playing in the lounge room we went to bed (we didn’t even notice who won the tennis lol). I was horny as hell, with a raging hard cock, and I wasn’t allowed to play with it.

So, another small step on this journey has been successfully taken. Who knows what is in the Pandora’s Box that I opened last night. Time will tell. But we aren’t in any hurry.

2. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Locked by my wife

My Holy Trainer arrived yesterday whoohoo.

After a bit of trouble, I managed to get my base ring on and wore it for a few hours during the afternoon to start getting used to it. During the evening my wife helped my get the cage on (the stocking method worked perfectly the first time), and she locked my up. It took a few tries to get all the bits lined up so the HT magic key could be inserted properly. But after a bit, I was locked.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/keys-and-cage.22707/

It was a sensational feeling after she locked me and took the key out. A huge rush of happy hormones washed through me. A quite euphoric, intimate and very memorable experience. Thank you so much baby. I love you till ever.:love:

I managed to wear it all night. The cage is very comfortable: I hardly know the cage is on. The thing I notice most is the base ring.

I took the cage off this morning for a shower then re-locked. So here I am typing this while I am locked up.

Jblocked and Breathe like this.
  3. Panda2010

Local Time:
    I have had a few teething issues with my device, but hopefully I am starting to get that sorted out. I was able to wear my cage for about 10 hours yesterday. Now the aim is to start going for longer periods.

The cage feels really comfortable. It is amazing how good it feels to have her cock safely locked up. :):love::kiss::+1:

4. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Update Part 1

Hi It has been a little while since I posted here (@Mandynjack – Mandy you aren’t the only one who can’t blog for s**t lol). This is Part 1 or a two-part update.

Things have been going along slowly. I have had a few issues with my Holy Trainer (which I have asked about in the Newbies forums). Basically a fair bit of tightness, rubbing and soreness even with the biggest base ring. So I spent a week or so uncaged to recover. And I now also have The Vice from Locked In Love. Two months, two devices :D:eek:.

Since I re-caged I have only been locking up for 4-5 hours a day, mostly in the afternoon and evening (removing the cage before bedtime). Hopefully this will help me to ease into things gradually, without any more issues. As part of this I started alternating between wearing the Holy Trainer for a few hours one day and The Vice for a few hours the next day.

On Monday afternoon I only managed to wear The Vice for 2 hours before I had to take it off. That led to a bit of discussion with my wife about finding something that is comfortable for me – probably investigating custom metal, or even a PA device without a base ring (not that I have a PA). So a comfortable cage and being locked are definitely on the agenda.

As part of that discussion I mentioned I might be a bit fuller than usual and that might be contributing to the difficulty I was having getting the base ring on and tightness of my sac once it is on. I said I might need to spill (thank you to @Breathe for that technical term) without having an orgasm. My wife said she still didn’t quite get that yet (we have spoken about ruined orgasms before, and a few weeks ago we watched an ‘educational’ video showing how it is done).

more to come when I get a chance .....

5. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    It's easy on the eyes and ears, isn't it? ;)

If you haven't already, check out Male Chastity Now. Affordable, attractive semi-custom devices. We've been so happy with the Amicus, I feel the need to plug it for Mark anytime I can. :D

Good luck on your ongoing journey.

Rectrix, guest 2942 and Panda2010 like this.
  6. Panda2010

Local Time:
    It is a great descriptive word. Love it. The professional researcher in me meant that I had to acknowledge my source.

Thanks for the tip about Male Chastity Now. I have had a bit of a look at their website. More research is required.

Breathe likes this.
  7. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Update Part 2

On Tuesday my wife had the day off and both kids were at school. So we had the day to ourselves with no appointments or pressing jobs – something of a rarity for us over the last 6 or so years. After doing the school drop-off we climbed into bed and had a nap. Good sleep has also been a rarity over the last 6 or so years!

After our nap my wife said we needed to do something to help me. Her hand wandered to my crotch and she discovered I was locked in the Holy Trainer (I had put it on earlier that morning but didn’t mention that to my wife). So we started kissing and cuddling, then I started tickling and kissing her back, legs, feet, toes … One thing led to another and before long I was giving her a nice, slow licking. My tongue and fingers, plus the Womaniser, resulted in my wife having a long orgasm. Very nice.:p

This was the first time we have played while I have been in the cage. Even though I have always loved licking her (and she has loved it too) this time seemed a bit more special. A caged mindset maybe??

Everything with the cage was comfortable, even with a bit of excitement. So that was promising.

Then it was time for the cage to come off. We both have keys at the moment. Mine is for logistical purposes (eg cleaning and putting the cage on or taking it off during the sort-the-damn-thing-out period). My wife’s key is the ‘fun’ key – she has it locked in a portable key safe (I don’t know the combination). So my wife got her key and unlocked me. Then I discovered it wasn’t so easy getting the cage and base ring off while a tad excited lol.:eek:

I thought once we started having sex I would go off quite quickly as it has been over a month since my last O. But, surprisingly I lasted quite a while, and still didn’t cum. After we finished having sex, my wife started to give me a hand job. After a little while I took over – I did remember to ask “Was I allowed?” She said “Of course”, but I think she was a bit puzzled that I would ask permission – it is still early days.

Given our conversation the night before, I took the opportunity to give myself a ruined orgasm. The first attempt I took my hand off it a bit too early. All good – unintentional edging was preferable to an unintentional orgasm! The next time I timed it right and had the spill with no orgasm. Everything was great.;)

My wife has always taken a fair while to get to an orgasm, and often she makes sure I have one even if she has given up on having one herself (however, the Womaniser has worked a treat in that department). So the concept of her having an orgasm and me not having one is a little bit foreign to her. Hopefully me having a ruined orgasm and demonstrating that it is perfectly ok will help to ‘normalise’ things a bit for my wife. Be careful what I wish for! (BTW, I hate the term ‘ruined orgasm’ – and it probably puts my wife off more than anything!)

Afterwards when we were talking my wife said it was nice to have some ‘rumpy pumpy’. And I made the comment that “She holds the key to rumpy pumpy”. She then said “If anyone ever asks me ‘What is the key to rumpy pumpy?’ I will say it is safely locked in my top drawer”. :D We both had a good giggle at that. I suspect it might become a bit of a private joke.

And, right at the moment, I am locked back in the Holy Trainer for this afternoon's 'get used to it' stint. I think I will concentrate on getting used to the HT for now, and see how it goes over the next week or so.

SenecaSky, Jblocked and Breathe like this.
  8. Beautiful and her footman

Beautiful and her footman Long term member

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    Breathe likes this.
  9. Panda2010

Local Time:
    @Beautiful and her footman

Thanks footman. The sizing rings will be the next stop before we go any further - I discussed this with my wife the other day.

I think I am starting to get comfortable with the HT (particularly after yesterday's spill ;)). The 50mm ring seems to be the right size (My probs started because I used the 45mm ring, which is too tight).

I think my main problem atm is that I don't have a lot of skin down there to pull thru the ring if you know what I mean :eek:. When I am putting the ring on I need to use a heat pack to distend the skin a bit so I can get everything thru (particularly if my balls are a bit full :D). I went for The Vice because its base ring is hinged which makes getting it on a bit easier. And it is kinda why I am thinking maybe a PA device without a base ring might be the go - but that would be way down the track and we will need to do a heap of investigation before we go there.

But for now, I am gradually building up time in the HT. Once I can start wearing it for more than 1 day at a time, I will need to get it back on less often.

10. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Hi I haven’t updated for a while, mainly because nothing exciting has been happening.

So far I haven’t been able to wear a cage 24/7 (I will skip the boring details). But I have been trying to lock up for as long as possible each day (currently using a custom steel Contender, started with a HT). I am a stay-at-home dad and I make sure I lock up each afternoon before my wife gets home from work. Then I keep it on overnight so I am locked if anything happens and my wife can decide whether to let me out for some fun or keep me locked.

I have had to keep a key so I can get out when I need to. I have been good and have maintained the honour system when not locked. But my wife hasn’t really been in control of the key. And it has appeared that she hasn’t really been too interested in knowing whether I am locked or not (and I don’t like to bug her about it).

Yesterday (Sunday) we were going out to a local park for a picnic lunch with a bunch of other couples and their kids. Early yesterday morning I had to take the cage off because a testicle slipped out. Ouch!! :eek: But after having a shower I didn’t lock up again because I didn’t want to slip out while we were at the picnic.

I can’t remember what triggered this, but while at the picnic my wife asked me whether I was locked up. I had to answer no. She replied ‘That is a bit cheeky’. Ok that was a bit random! ;)

When we got home from the picnic I went and locked up (using the original HT). Last night I brought up the topic of me not being locked and she said ‘I didn’t think I had to police you so closely’. Wow ok.

So far I am still wearing the HT (so locked up for abt 20 hours :lockkey:). It seems to be more comfortable than when I first started wearing it a few months ago. And I know I don’t slip out of this device. This morning (Monday) I sent my wife a text msg saying that I haven’t needed the key so far today and she responded ‘Nice one not needing a key’. She might be more into this than I thought.:cool:

She isn’t into giving punishment. She has given me a couple of light ‘spankings’ since we started chastity. But I have had to instigate them. Eg one night we were sitting on the lounge and she asked me to get her some snacks. For whatever reason I didn’t get the snacks immediately and then I forgot about them. When she asked what had happened to her snacks I went and got them. Once I gave them to her I suggested she needed to punish me. So I stripped off and knelt on all fours in front of her. And she proceeded to smack my behind for a little while. She started varying the force of the 'smacks' and the time between each one, so each forceful smack came as a surprise:eek:. But it isn’t something she would have instigated herself. So I’m not too sure how to suggest punishment for yesterday's uncaged infraction without topping from the bottom.

El Guapo likes this.
  11. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Last night I had a brief conversation with my wife:

Me: 'You know how on Sunday I was unlocked without authorisation. Does that have consequences?'
    My wife: 'Let me think about that. I will see what I can come up with for tomorrow night.'

I wonder if this will be a case of not being careful what I wish for.

12. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    what happens is meant to be - wish or no wish :)

Panda2010 likes this.
  13. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Slight mishap - trashed HT magic lock. It took a little while to get free. Now to tidy up and put the Contender on
    Brokenmagiclock.jpg

14. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    mishaps have 1 of 2 possible outcomes
    things get 'better' or things get 'worse'
    either way - both of you win.

15. Panda2010

Local Time:
    @El Guapo lol
    At least now I now know how to escape from a locked Holy Trainer.

I just have to squish the base ring of the Contender a bit more before I put it back on as the gap between bottom of cage and base ring is a bit too big. Hopefully that will stop the slip out of the Contender (which is why I was wearing the HT in the first place).

16. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    Hope nothing got hurt during that escape / mishap [wink]

17. Panda2010

Local Time:
    No major dramas, although I was a tad concerned when the magic lock broke :eek:.

As The Bard might have said 'All's Well That Ends Well' or maybe 'Much Ado About Nothing'

Chaste J., Breathe and El Guapo like this.
  18. Panda2010

Local Time:
    No consequences so far but I did gently raise the issue of whether she had thought about possible consequences for me.

My wife said 'The main consequence for you is waiting to find out the consequence'.

She elaborated, saying that she he has been thinking about consequences, but with her early start times this week things might have to wait until the weekend, when she has Sunday off.

As @Allen1987 said, maybe I have made a boo boo. But hopefully it will be interesting to find out.

Allen1987 and El Guapo like this.
  19. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    Yikes! I'll guess this was a bit nerve-wracking... Ha. Glad you've got it sorted though.

Any luck with those alterations for the metal device?

El Guapo likes this.
  20. Panda2010

Local Time:
    @Allen1987 My wife is now working on Sunday as well, so she probably will have more time to think about it. :eek:

@Breathe Changing the shape from round to oval hasn't eliminated slipping out yet. I might have to send the base ring back to Mark to get it downsized a bit. But first I will need to get a replacement magic lock (or two) for the Holy Trainer so that I'm not freewheeling while the Contender is out of the country. ;)

Allen1987 and Breathe like this.
  21. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    Can't have that! ;) I hope he can help get you sorted and secure.

Allen1987, El Guapo and Panda2010 like this.
  22. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Hi
    I haven't been on much lately. I have been a bit frustrated by the lack of progress with cages. So I took about a months break from trying to wear one. But during that time I was on the honour system, so I didn't take a break from that ;)

I managed to get to 128 days without a spill. Then my wife and I had a fun night where we both came. Now I am back to 3 weeks without a spill.

I decided to try locking up again last Tuesday and I have now been locked back in the Holy Trainer for 5 days.

Breathe, El Guapo and Rectrix like this.
  23. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    Been thinking haven't seen you for a while. Glad you two had a fun night. Some people seem to have trouble finding something that works for them. I found a few, but the wife
    liked something more secure. That is why I have a full belt. She said She trusted me, but She loves to know I can't get out.

I know a few others that use the honor system. It works for them. She likes teasing and
    seeing the effect of being restrained. What is your major problem with cages, never fit right, or just to uncomfortable? There are so many it can make your head spin. Take your time. Good to see you again!

El Guapo and Chaste J. like this.
  24. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:21 AM

Congratulations - very impressive!

El Guapo likes this.
  25. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    Welcome back @Panda2010

We all need a break now and again.

128!
    That is great - with that achievement comes a euphoria most will never know.

4 months is about the longest I have ever been made to wait.
    1 month is normal, 2 occasionally.

My device had some hiccups to - so I remain mostly unlocked.
    But this last year has shown me how we can make the honor system work.
    I was mostly faithful to it in the past - but something flipped this year - and I have not had a slipped up since before Xmas last year.

Its good to hear from you!

Rectrix and Panda2010 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice