New Year - New Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Panda2010, Jan 2, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    Hi @Allen1987 @LesterBallard @El Guapo thanks for the messages.

Hi @Allen1987 my main problem with cages has been the diameter of the base ring. The largest base ring for the HT (50mm) was very tight and rubbed a few raw spots whenever I tried it, even with only gradually building up time spent in it. So I was out of it recovering more than I was in it. And there aren't many cheap knock-offs with base rings larger than 50mm to trial. So i went with a custom made steel cage. But the larger base ring was a mismatch for the standard cage diameter, so a testicle would pop out all the time ouch!! I could manage the nights, but would usually pop out in the morning. At some stage I will need to go back and get the base ring re-sized. Just gotta work out what size o_O

A couple of months ago I found a knock off Evotion Wearables with a 52mm base ring, so I decided to go for that as an expt. But that has 5 separate parts that don't click together. I reckon I need 3 pairs of hands just to keep all the bits in place while I try to get myself into it. And all the bits pinch.

So i gave the cage thing a rest for a while. Last week I decided to try again. The custom steel lasted all of 30 minutes before I popped out. But the HT has been working well. No sore bits so far - 6 days now without taking it off. I will have a brief unlock tomorrow for cleaning/shaving. Then back into it.

@El Guapo
    Hiccups with the device and being mostly unlocked is a pain. But great that the honour system is working for you. As many people say, it is mostly in the mind. But having a cage on is a good insurance plan ;)

Allen1987 and El Guapo like this.
  2. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Just a quick update on the previous post. I ended Up wearing the HT for about 2 weeks - longest continual lock up I have achieved. So I thought everything was finally starting to sort itself out. But then the top end of the tube started to cut into the top of my cock (and has left a chastity battle scar). It took a while to heal up. So that is he end of the HT for me.

Recently I have started back using the custom steel of and afternoon and night and taking it off whenever a testicle pops out. Not the ideal solution, At some stage I will get the base ring of the custom steel resized. Just have to work out what that size should be. So this is still a work in progress.

3. Panda2010

Local Time:
    My wife and I started chastity at the beginning of this year. Largely it has been about her choosing if/when we have sex and me abstaining in the meantime. At times I have been locked (see previous posts), but mostly I’m on the honour system.

My wife doesn’t get the concept of me pleasuring her and her cumming while I don’t get to cum. She thinks that isn’t fair to me. I have tried to reassure her that this is all good.

Last night was the first time that we have had sex with me being locked the whole time. While we were playing I told her that I wasn’t going to cum and I was going to stay locked while I gave her pleasure (I know, topping … I think of it more as giving a gentle nudge). I hope she saw that I was quite happy giving her pleasure without her having to reciprocate. Kissing and licking her was great for me. Hopefully this will help her realise that I totally enjoy being with her and it isn’t mean for her not to do anything with my dick.

I also mentioned to her that one of the female members here posted about the benefits of chastity for women (https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/does-chastity-benefit-women.29101/). And it might be useful for her to read it to get a woman’s point of view on the benefits of male chastity. So hopefully she will have a look.

4. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    I think both men and women get trapped by what they learn along the way. It seems
    like you can't do anything for anyone without them feeling like they owe you. I think
    if women can understand that we really want to I guess "savor" our time together they
    could understand we want to slow it down.

Things kind of evolved for us so it is hard to explain. I would say She has shown me
    how important it is to just hold hands. So many men miss the wonders of a woman
    because they just move so fast it just never develops. I would just tell her you want to
    better yourself with her help. To learn what really pleases her and not just in the bed.
    Intimacy is where ever you are, never let that smile, hug or embrace go unnoticed by
    you, it means so much to her. @Panda2010 I think you have the right idea.:+1:

Breathe and Panda2010 like this.
  5. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Hi Guys
    My beautiful Wife @Carlsy has just signed up as a CM member. Please make her welcome. She is still coming to terms with all of this chastity stuff. @Carlsy is the love of my life and I really want to do the best I can for her and us. @Carlsy I love you til ever.

Rectrix, Breathe, Allen1987 and 2 others like this.
  6. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    How exciting! Welcome to the mansion, @Carlsy. :) Nice to have you here with us.

Panda2010 likes this.
  7. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Hi @Breathe and @Carlsy Thank you for the welcome. I know the dynamics of our relationship aren't the same as your relationship with @_and_smile. But maybe there are a few things that @Carlsy can talk to you about that might be of benefit to her. I totally value our virtual friendship and hopefully @Carlsy can become friends with you as well.

Breathe and Allen1987 like this.
  8. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Hey @Panda2010 great to here your lovely wife has joined . @Carlsy didn't
    have an introduction post so I welcomed her on her profile page. Great to
    hear she joined. Careful, you never know what she may pick up from @Breathe
    LOL.

Panda2010, Breathe and bondinchas like this.
  9. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Locktober 2018
    Well my first Lockober is done and dusted. My objective for the month was to be locked every night and as long as possible the next day. I made it till 26 October being locked every night - but had to stay unlocked on the night of 27 October because of soreness. But I managed the rest of the time locked at night. A couple of times I went 36 hours locked continually. Overall I was locked about 70% of the time during Loctober. Now see if I can manage being locked every night in NOvember.

The night I was unlocked I got reminded of the unrestrained night time erections. I had almost forgotten what those were like lol. Talk about Rock Hard!

10. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Great job. Take your time. As far as,

That will happen, our wonderful @Breathe said "erection on demand" Oh ya
    that is what it is.

El Guapo, Panda2010 and Breathe like this.
  11. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    "C's get degrees", @Panda2010! :D I'm glad to hear you're getting more time in. Good luck on your next run!

Spring-loaded insta-throb... :love::rolleyes:

Is it Friday yet??

El Guapo, Allen1987 and Panda2010 like this.
  12. Panda2010

Local Time:
    @Breathe I am an undergraduate for a Bachelor of Chastity. You have got your Masters Degree (should that be your Mistress Degree?) and going for your PhD - which you will get High Distinctions for.

El Guapo and Allen1987 like this.
  13. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Great to hear! When you can get those erections under control, even the nighttime ones, you can begin to experience the submissiveness and need for your wife that we are all seeking.

El Guapo and Panda2010 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice