New Prototype

Discussion in '3D printing files' started by JosieLynn Jewell, Jul 2, 2018.

1. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    Personally, I'm comfortable that they're both safe to use externally on the body, just make sure you clean well daily. I prefer PETG from a finishing perspective, and it also has a bit of flex without breaking. There's a vendor that is selling PLA cages printed on an Ender 3, so they think it must be.

2. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Hi. I found this thread very interesting and ordered a cherry keeper from Shapeways to see how the device works. So far so good.

I'm also curious to know if they can be printed in metal - you say here that shapeways can do it, but I couldn't figure out out how through the website. Maybe the designer has a way?

-droog

3. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Shapeways can print in Metal, I just have not enabled those materials for my devices as I have not personally tried them in metal. If you're truly interested in being a guinea pig, please message me on the Shapeways platform, and we can get something available for you to order in metal. Price wise, I've looked at it, and expect a cage and ring to cost about two to three times the price of the same designs in Premium plastic.

Flabuckeye28 likes this.
  4. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    I've yet to order a cherry Keeper (possibly within the next two weeks) but I've wondered about a thinner diameter or the base rings instead of 8mm thickness.
    I have yet to measure my current steel base ring to see what it's diameter thickness is but I think it also might relate to that burning sensation as the under skin is stretched over that internal diameter closest to the skin.

It might yield interesting results and it might also effect the stress test associated with the ring??

5. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Mature Metal uses 1/4" for the base ring - the Cherry Keeper base ring is ~1/16" larger in diameter as it is 8mm. One customer asked to try a 6mm ring, but it was very recent, and I do not have any feedback yet. I am unlikely to make more rings that are of a different diameter due to how different the layout becomes from norm.

lockedUp24byKH likes this.
  6. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply and info.

7. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    PM sent

8. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    Insane as this may sound, any chance of a hinged or segmented ring? I cannot get a solid ring on to save my life

9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    one ball, two ball
    (Red ball, blue balls?)

Balls first. One at a time. Think Flaccid. Wait. Be Calm. Then tuck the penis through. Use a small amount of lube to prevent skin abrasions.

slurpslurp, Alana and bondinchas like this.
  10. Dogtanian69

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh I’ve tried every day for months, so I use a BON4M and a Vice...

11. Dogtanian69

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I should have probably also mentioned that I had a major stroke 2 years ago and only have complete control over my thumb and forefinger of my right (dominant) hand..... the others move, sluggishly and there’s no feeling, only pins and needles in them.....

12. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I've found it helps if I'm really warm in the genitals before putting it on.
    During a hot shower or as soon as I wake up, keeping the cage either under my pillow or close to me and also keep it warm too.

One ball at a time and a little hand cream around the balls n ring for a better snug fit,then pull the meat through with dry fingers and voila now a little hand cream on the meat, dry my fingers again and feed the cage on while pulling the foreskin through the bars, adjust to fit and done.

13. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the question on the subject. With the material used for the Cherry Keeper, hinged isn't likely to happen, but I have been giving thought to a "springy" ring to take advantage of the properties of the material. The ring would be normally open, but you would flex one end of it into position within the locking body and then the lock would go through all the pieces. I haven't tried to draw it up yet, so I don't know if there's enough room to make it work and be solid and secure.

Dogtanian69 likes this.
  14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    my little cage has got a ring that opens and its just 36mm and it easy to put on me.

little ring.jpg little ring2.jpg

hardbodysub and Dogtanian69 like this.
  15. Dogtanian69

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Now that sound interesting

16. OldLockedCuck

OldLockedCuck Long term member

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Sorry to raise this again in spite of the several discussions on it. I too would love a pullout detection method. I can pullout of every device I have tried in seconds and it is fairly easy to reinsert my penis. I have tried several piercings but they all eventually cause problems with longer term wear. Also, I find the honour system a bit pointless. Why not just be chaste and not put up with the discomfort of a device? I just cannot come at the idea of wearing the device just as a symbol. I do not understand how a urethral insertion would work. l So I would be very grateful if there is someone who has any worthwhile suggestions.

17. cagedfellow

cagedfellow Long term member

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    Old thread, but here is a microchip already mounted on a small board (https://www.adafruit.com/product/659). Flora from adafruit.com. Specially designed for clothing.

This small board can be inserted pre-molded into the cage on top of the tube or hidden below under a plastic extrusion. It still has solid parts in the tube and open parts. The closed parts should then contain the battery and the microchip.

A major issue is safety due to the overheating of the battery: it could burn, and cause the loss of the penis! Like the Samsung 7! It would be terrible to have a man without a penis, I'm sure the Mistresses would be very, very unhappy! I really need my cock! And then, the waterproofing for water.

The capture with two metal parts, one at the base of the tube and the other in the center so the dick always remains in contact. It's not too complicated this parts. The design of the program either. The stakes are the battery and the space.

It is a system that would cost tens of thousands of dollars to design with all the necessary security compliance. Unless you are eager to defend your product in court before a man with burnt manhood. :) :) It would make an excellent novel.

The title would be: The chaste man with the lost penis who pursued his mistress. The best seller in a bookstore near you.

I can't stop smiling while writing this. But, the concept would be really cool: a little excursion outside the tube would be automatically detected by the mistress. I imagine the punishment might be to burn cigarettes on the male's member. Since the source of the burn would be tobacco, we could sue the industry.

They should then write on the cigarette cartons: Could cause permanent damage to the penis if used by dominatrixes.

Okay, I'm laughing.

But seriously, the concept of your cage is great. It is very sexy.

18. slurpslurp

slurpslurp New member

Local Time:
    I've been looking at the Shapeways store, and I find myself intrigued with inverted designs--but I find myself wondering how secure they are. it seems like it would need at least a short tube to keep the penis from sliding out the top or the side, and might possibly require more than that. Additionally, the lock design sticks way out, which brings me to a second question:

have you considered turning the locking chamber 90 degrees? worst case, the cage has to slide downward to lock onto the ring, instead of sliding backward. Not really a big deal, I don't think--something I'd be willing to try.

19. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I know it sticks way out relative to the cage, but that design was not something I initially considered, and maintaining compatibility with the wide selection of rings available (i.e. only one locking style!) was more important. You'd be surprised how much just offering two different cages (the Cherry Keeper and the New Fun cage) in the shop causes confusion...

slurpslurp likes this.
  20. johns1234

johns1234 New member

California
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    I have been browsing your store a bit. I see that Shapeways can also print in aluminum and steel, have you ever tried having a cage printed in those materials?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice