New Prototype

Discussion in '3D printing files' started by JosieLynn Jewell, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:12 PM
    Also I bet that electricity passing through a held penis would have a specific resistance. A low level current could be passed through it and if the resistance changed an alert could be sent out. I wouldn’t know how to make anything like that but it seems it would work,

2. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a tanita scale that I stand on with my shoes off that measures my weight BMI by passing electricity through my feet. Maybe something like that could work.

3. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    Capacitive touch chastity devices?? So, I guess I'll have to connect some probes from an arduino to my penis, and see what happens ;) Seems like an awful lot of complexity when a soul stare from KH/GF/Wife/Domme/other should suffice to get the honest truth!

4. Halloedri

Halloedri Active member

Private
    Germany, Rhine-Maine
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    Hi JosieLynn,

I've printed the "New Fun Chastity Cage" with the short cage (from thingyverse) and it's quite comfortable to wear. Unfortunately it's not really secure. Maybe due to the not 100% fitting size for me.
    I'd love to try your new design - does it provide more security against pullout?
    Would you be willing to share the old design (New Fun Chastity Cage) sa I could customize it for me?

Greets!

Dogchasecats likes this.
  5. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the note - glad to hear it's comfortable for you!

From a security standpoint, there's going to be no real difference between the two devices. There's very few devices that prevent pullout except for PA devices, and something like a Lori 2a with the locking ring, so you have to have realistic expectations.

I am not providing the CAD files for the designs, sorry. I've provided a few different sizing options for free here and on thingiverse, but there are more shape and size options available in my Shapeways store if you know what you're looking for.

I am still populating additional options for the new cage in the store, and have come up with an additional option for the Cherry Keeper cage which I'm calling "headlock" that makes it harder to pull out, and much, much harder to re-insert. Those cages should hit the store in the next week or so.

I'm also willing to take on custom cage/ring size requests for a reasonable price.

Warm Regards,
    JosieLynn Jewell

AllySiss and Dogchasecats like this.
  6. Fireman Sam

Fireman Sam Member

Local Time:
    Got a Creality CR-10S and after some test and calibration prints using PETG (Innofil InnoPET) I printed the New Fun Cage with a 44mm Ring and the small cage.
    Printend with a layer height of 0.1mm,wall thickness 2mm and 100% infill. The result is beautiful und very sturdy. Just had to smooth down the inner of the tip of the cage because the surface was not smooth due to the bridging.
    The ring fits like a glove. I wore it for a day and had no issues at all. The nicely rounded profile made it very comfortable to wear.
    The cage did not really work for me. The distance between the 44mm ring and the small cage is too small and by sack/balls get squished. Unfortunately I do not have a hanger but a sportssack - very tightly pulled to the body. For a comfortable wear I would need the ring of the cage not parallel to the A-ring but more angled with a wider gap at the bottom (or a larger distance between the A-ring and the cage).

Dogchasecats likes this.
  7. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing your story - would love to see your print if you took pictures! You may want to put the ring into meshmixer and see if you can tweak it to your liking - I can definitely see the ball gap on that cage being tight with a 44mm ring and high and tight balls. I wore the 44mm ring for a very brief enjoyable session, but it would have not been good long term.

The Cherry Keeper actually wound up being designed with a ring that goes away from the cage at the bottom like you describe.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  8. Fireman Sam

Fireman Sam Member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much, I never heard of Meshmixer ... will try it. The Cherry Keeper looks very nice! With the CR-10S I will try to enhance the New Fun Cage.

I will try to add photos, let's see if this works ...
    2018-11-17 16.22.13.jpg 2018-11-17 16.23.17.jpg 2018-11-17 16.24.02.jpg 2018-11-17 16.24.51-2.jpg 2018-11-17 16.25.04-2.jpg 2018-11-17 16.25.17.jpg 2018-11-17 16.26.56-1.jpg

9. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Those prints did come out great - looks like you've got your printer dialed in really well for PETG!

The other thing I remember about that design was that the cage was a 38mm inside diameter, so it's very much on the big side, again, working against smaller main ring diameters.

Let me sneak you a file to try :) This one has the ring angled back 5 degrees, so it should open up the gap ~3.5 mm. I hope it's the same in every other way, my designs were not nearly as organized when I did that one as they are now...

If it fits, I want to see it again - unless you're shy :)

JosieLynn

Attached Files:

10. Fireman Sam

Fireman Sam Member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much, JosieLynn! I just started playing around with Meshmixer ... but it is not really intuitive ... maybe I should try the version you provided. ;)
    Can take some time, but I will get back and if it fits, I let you see it.

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  11. Fireman Sam

Fireman Sam Member

Local Time:
    OK, here we are ... I took the model you provided and put it into Meshmixer ... well ... I did not manage to do anything that would satisfy my needs, so I fired up Fusion 360 and made my way through various youtube tutorials. Unfortunately I did not find any tutorial related to chastity devices. ;)
    But I found out how to cut things and how to create a sweeping along a spline. I modeled an A-ring comparable to these ergo / holy trainer rings, slightly bent backwards at the lower portion. I gave it an elliptical profile and combined it with the 5 degree elevated back.
    I hope you are OK with my copy/remix action.
    The result not only looks beautiful but is also very comfortable to wear. Currently I do a test run. Combined with the New Fun Cage this fits like a glove. No squishing until now, the test run will show if my balls can make it out of this ensemble.

Thank you very much, JosieLynn!

Attached Files:

danleft1 likes this.
  12. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Feel free to remix until your heart and your balls are content!

You came up with a very nicely shaped ring - you should definitely be proud of what you learned :)

Which method did you use for creating your T-Spline? There's many different ways to come up with the design - I usually go with surface projection of lines onto curved shapes, but that's just one way.

May you savor the first 24 hours and beyond!

13. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    I was curious to hear what you thought of your printer. I've toyed with the idea of getting one, although beyond chastity devices I'm not sure what I would actually use it for...

14. Fireman Sam

Fireman Sam Member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much!

At first I tried to use the sketch of a circle, wanted to bend it and then extrude it with an elliptical profile. But I did mit find a way to bend it, so I drew a circle and then a spline that followed (more or less) the outline of the circle. Then I was able to raise some base points of the spline upward 5mm.
    After that draw an ellipse on another sketch and made it perpendicular to the spline. Then I created a sweeping using the spline as the path and the ellipse as the profile.

I think it is robust hardware from china. ;)
    You need to exchange some fans if you want to operate it somewhere near your daily living. Otherwise it is solid, very widespread model (CR-10/CR-10S), you get tons of spare and tuning parts but it prints pretty well out of the box and has a large build volume (300x300x400). I like it.

15. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    If you want to go a little less expensive, for printing smaller items, the Ender 3 (made by the same company) is a printer I would recommend if you're not afraid to put it together - It generally sells for < $200 and I just saw it for $180 earlier this week. Quality would be similar to Fieman Sam's

slappy likes this.
  16. thongs911

thongs911 Junior Member

Local Time:
    JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  17. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Hopefully you are staying that way! Sounds like everything is still working out well?

18. thongs911

thongs911 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Things have been going well, and all is safe and secure.

I sent you a PM.

19. dianna

dianna caged sissy slut

diver
    brisbane
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    this looks like a great design i would be happy to own one. are you putting these into production is there a place that we can purchase them ? id also be more than happy to test and review.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  20. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, this design is done, it is called the "Cherry Keeper", and it is available for purchase through Shapeways. You can get to my store by going to http://www.cherrykeeper.com

Thank you for your interest, please let me know if you have any questions.

JosieLynn

latexbound and Junebug15 like this.
  21. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    That looks great

22. TheStirringLion

Trainer of Trainers (Fancy Teacher)
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    I joined just to follow the cherry keeper. I am new to chasity and have been struggling to find a good device. Since i am starting to understand more on the measurement side, I was wondering if you had a fitting guide or a suggestion for one. I look at the parts on shapeway and i just think “that’s a lot of numbers and i am bad at math” I am excited to make the purchase step but i dont have the money for trial and error because i dont know what the numbers mean. The fit will com, so i understand. :D

23. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Well, I'm glad you joined the Mansion - look around, there are a lot of great people and a wealth of information here.

I'm still working to put together a formal fitting guide, but the rough outline of it is as follows:

--------------------------
    When selecting a cage, you want to know your length, flaccid, along the top from the base to the tip - each cage will have this listed as the "total length" - the small is 51mm, the short is 61mm.

Next, you want to know your girth - the short and small cages come in two sizes, 35mm circular, and 45mmx35mm for larger shafts.

Picking one, even knowing these measurements can sometimes go either way - some people like to have it tight on them, and others would prefer it be a little longer. I will say, don't try to go for the 35mm round cage unless you're under 35mm - it's better to have a little room around your shaft than not.

Picking a ring is pretty tough as it's hard to measure, because you can't measure everything as it sits, you have to measure it very taught. Take something like a USB cable (odd, but most people have them!) and wrap it under the scrotum and around the top of the shaft and pulled tight, but not cut-off-your-circulation tight. Your testicles should dangle lower than the bottom of the cord. Mark the cord in the two spots it overlaps and then unwrap it. Measure the distance between the two marks, and check out the following

Circular rough guide:
    XS: 110-115
    S: 116-124
    M: 125-135
    L: 136-147
    XL: 148-160

Wide oval is about the same, but the XL ring would top out around 156mm or so.

Choosing a HeadLock option - The idea of HeadLock that it's a smaller opening to the cage that the head has to squeeze through to get in, and the glans gets locked on the other side just by the ridge and a little bit of friction. The size headlock you get will depend on your shaft dimensions, how tight you want it to be, and the size difference between the glans and the shaft. The ring needs to be smaller than the glans and ideally about the size of the shaft, or just a touch smaller.
    --------------------------

Hopefully that helps!

Lockedrod and TheStirringLion like this.
  24. manthony121

manthony121 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have recently started to experiment with 3D printing chastity devices. Once I came up with a design I liked, I thought that I needed to share it with the world. So, I came here, and found your design, which also looks very good. It is interesting how different people solve the same problems in different ways.

I have just posted photos of my device in a new thread. Have a look, if you are interested.

25. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    Just got a ender 3 and starting to figure out the quirks. Saw your cages on thingiverse its cool you share those. Only question is is pla safe for body contact? How about petg? Just curious of your opinion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice