Never Inside Extreme

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Mar 12, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    My wife doesn’t like making absolute rules, it tends to take away options. Making a rule like that would basically handcuff her if she felt like doing it. So she allows me inside her when she wants, she doesn’t particularly want that very often, so it doesn’t happen much. A few times a year I think she enjoys letting me have my romp, and probably reinforces the fact that is not part of sexual gratification and no need to keep doing it.

I don’t know if the last time, is going to be the last time. We are very honest and open about sex, and she has told me she still lets me because she likes to be able to see me focused on how good she makes me feel. She gets nothing physically from me entering or attempting to enter her. We’ve also discussed her one day getting her needs met elsewhere as a likely possibility. It’s nothing she’s rushing to do, if the right situation comes up she will inform me, but no immediate plans.

remyruff, Sexy Slave 69 and Rectrix like this.
  2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    In the rare instances she let you inside her, it sure wouldn’t help your stamina if she taunted you that this could be the last time you were ever inside her or anyone else.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No I suppose not! Although it could also have the opposite reaction and get me thinking about losing that

4. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I replied to this thread back in 2021, over a year ago. Since then my Wife has moved to cuckolding, and yesterday she asked me a series of questions such as, "Do you accept that I may never let you have anything but a ruin again?" and "Do you accept that I may never unlock you.... ever?" "Do you accept that I may decide to never let you inside me again?" This was all in the context of us talking in intimate detail about an encounter with one of her bulls.

I pointed out that I'm denied so much now that I can only last a few strokes before I pop off and have to go straight to clean up duty, which is exactly how she prefers it. She very much enjoys the fact that I can't last inside her.

Right now they are rhetorical questions, intended to allow me to demonstrate my submission to her, but it's also clear she's considering what she wants with regard to my future.

5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    I haven laid since 6+ years.. in fact ive been in chastity for a good 10years+.. our roles have been reversed a few years into marriage.. she brings home d bacon. Period. She has her regular work dates.. I was placed in chastity to improve our sex part actually.. but i admit i suck at it.. So d chastity part stays on.. on me.

soforo likes this.
  6. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    I think that is how my wife plays it. At least that is how she did it in the past, but I have no way of knowing this time is different

7. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Heady conversation indeed. I read your posts with great interest, and was wondering when she began cuckolding you. My wife has no interest in that, at least now. i think I could accept it if they were one night stands, but your wife I believe has regulars. That would be something else again. Does the fact that regulars leave open the possibility of romantic feelings developing worry you?

8. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    Agreed. We started down this rabbit hole when I started taking blood pressure medicine which curtailed my ability to maintain an erection. Before this we were active in kinky stuff including male chastity/ denial. Once I started taking this prescription, the FLR got turned up to high. The only orgasms I experience now are with my chaste member tucked between my legs and kept there by tucking underware , high wasted control to panties, and a full body shaping girdle. I am placed into inescapable bondage, and the vibrator is applied to my crotch. The vibrator is kept under lock and key and very rarely unlocked and used for this purpose which is obviously under the discretion and whims of my wife.

9. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    What is the name of that medicine?

10. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    I'm on a dose of metropolol and losartan.

11. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    She teases the F out of me, and I don't get PIV very often, maybe 1 time a month. But no, complete denial is something she would never force upon me nor does she want that.

As for romantic feelings, there is zero worry about that either. She's a user and abuser of men. We are toys to her, dumb ones, ones to be manipulated and used and tossed aside. She loves me as a person -and outside of our immediate family- possibly the only man she will ever develop feelings for.

This is what drew me to her as a domme, and the luck of it as I see it now, is I didn't chase her for her sexual charms or even as a romance, I came to know her as a best friend. After a year or so, we decided to do more, and after several years more get married. It had to happen that way. If I had chased her initially as a romantic interest, she would have laid me a few times and then forgotten I ever existed.

Cuckolding for her is 98% a couples sport, in that she does it to humiliate and tease me, she has zero interest in the men she is doing it with. Interest in their genitals and skills, yes, interest in them as a person, no fucking interest whatsoever.

12. nonamesissy

nonamesissy Active member

work at home
    virginia
    Local Time:
    i had PIV sex with my last wife of 18 yrs at least once or twice, then back into chastity. she switched to one of those multi-buttoned electronic gizmos that i used on/in her. i still went down on her pretty regularly though and kinda loved it when she came so hard she had to back away on her elbows! lol. ok i was bad and did it again to be playful but she didn't appreciate it so much, and she told me to back off when she said to in her not-kidding voice. had muscles too so i had to watch it!

13. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the very candid reply to a very personal question. I only found CM a bit over a month ago, but I have become addicted to learning what makes everyone tick. I've said before, I have been kinky since I was 6, and I'm 70 now. The only other person with similar interests I have ever met or known is a professional young dom we saw a few times together, and that thrilled me to no end. Don't have to tell you living where you do that it gets lonely when the only person you can talk to about this lifestyle is your wife, and you are a true outlier marrying an actual dominant woman. Way more vanilla moments than kinky for the great majority on this forum.
    Hope her making you a cuck has not diminished your love for her, though I suspect you always figured it would come to that, given what you have revealed here to me. This lifestyle is a package deal, so we have to accept the good with the bad with the ugly. Look forward to reading more from you, and hope I can contribute in a way others find interesting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice