Morning routines and rituals.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Watchful, Jan 18, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. bigR

bigR Member

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Morning routine is full of small things but something that I look forward to every day. We both get up fairly early and I get up before her. She has me start the coffee and set up the bathroom down stairs for her to start go get ready. She has a drink that she likes to drink in the morning and I load her car up and have the drink in the center console with the car started and ready to go. She dresses up for work and always wears heels (A fetish of mine) and she has me kiss both feet while kneeling in front of her every day before she leaves.

Night is even better, I run her a bath and set up the bathroom exactly as she has taught me or there is a consequence. When she is done I come up, while I sit on the floor and her on a chair above me, I rub lotion onto both of her legs and feet and her arms while she relaxes and watches Netflix on a laptop. A couple times she has had me lick her to an orgasm in the chair but this is not a common occurrence.

She then brushes her teeth while resting her feet on my back as a footstool and when she is ready she moves her feet and says "OPEN", I kneel and open my mouth a wide as I can. We started this about 4 months ago as she was looking for ideas for something to do everyday that reminded me of our roles in our relationship. She decided that using me as a footstool for a little while and then her human sink gets the job done.

May be gross to some but I have learned to look forward to our evening ritual. She has me keep it in my mouth until she is done putting her pajamas on and then usually lets me spit it out into my sink or everyone once in a while she just looks at me and says "Swallow" probably not the healthiest but I am not complaining when it happens. I then kiss both of her feet and we head off to bed. May sound crazy but I can't say that I would change it.

Goddess Kar and mrfelix like this.
  2. edgedontcum

edgedontcum Member

Retired
    Thailand
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Our morning routine....after waking up and talking a bit in bed, She has Her shower. After Her shower, i massage creme over Her entire body for a few minutes. This is followed by me pleasing Her orally, until She has an orgasm. After that, i receive my morning discipline spanking, which is often followed by me giving Her another orgasm. Then i shower and make the bed and start the day. We are retired, so we have time for this.

slayergirl and PouchPantyLover like this.
  3. slave joanna

slave joanna Member

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    i
    i did ask Mistress what it was that i did to make Her want to give full service. She said that what She wanted to hear the most is that i want to not only worship Her Womanhood, but that i wanted to serve it as well--to be "put to work" to become acclimated to Her special scent and taste only. i remember that She wanted to know what i was willing to do to prove my willingness to serve in this way and had to submit my answer in writing. my answer was more than two pages long, so i won't re-write it here--but i volunteered to learn how to change a tampex, to wear nipple clamps (which i hate) and to get them on 15 minutes ahead of time and to keep them on for 15 minutes following being called to the Lady's room, i told Her that i would drink "Fem tea" (50% water and 50% feminine nectar) as my only drink while i do yard work, and i volunteered to put all Her panties thru an oral cycle before hand washing them. She approved this level of service with the stipulation that not one refusal to serve would be uttered from my lips, that my clamps would be pulled lose (as opposed to being opened) and that i showed complete respect for Her intimacy. i don't know if this helps--and more than twenty years later the only phrase that comes to mind is "be careful what you wish for." To this day i do not regret my two page letter begging to be at Her fountain and (thank goodness) the clamps are only rarely called for. It was a steep learning curve, as well. Changing a tampex is not an intuitive skill! Falling back on the palms of your hands to seal you lips is not an intuitive skill! Dealing with lifting skirts, carefully lowering panties (and pantyhose and girdles, if necessary) is not an intuitive skill! One does not acquire a taste for feminine nectar as one does for Scotch! When i am in the Lady's room it is a work zone, because i am Her slave!

puwibo and mrfelix like this.
  4. slave joanna

slave joanna Member

Local Time:
    i need to say it was difficult to learn my required position to receive Mistress' full flow. Once She decided to give me Her full Maiden flow it was up to Her to determine the method. i must kneel facing Her toilet. i must then lower Her panties by taking the leg elastic and (in Her words) "smooth them down" to Her ankles to allow Her to step out of them. i am then to fold them while keeping my eyes to the floor and place them on the vanity. This done She "steps into me" meaning i must fall back to the floor on the palms of my hands. Keeping in mind that women learn to sit when they wet She does that which is extremely difficult for me. i must then part Her lips with my tongue--and i have been taught to do this in three slow strokes and then to wait. Her tummy will swell slightly and there is a pre taste of what is to come. This is my "signal" to take a deep breath and to get my lips tight to Hers, because when the flow starts it is all i can do to swallow--Her flow comes fast, and She does not stop. Often Her flow will exit my nostrils--hence the deep breath to prevent chocking. As She delivers She tends to want to sit into me even further. Believe me i have learned that women wish to sit comfortably and that it is my job to provide this comfort. Yes, i am punished for overflow. Her favorite punishment is to inject ben gay into my chastity cage with a syringe and, of course, clean up my spill with my tongue--but, others are possible. i DO want to keep my lips tight and to swallow quickly without regard to the acrid and bitter taste. When Her flow stops, however, my job is not ended. She likes to remain seated and for me to take my time to "tissue" Her properly--as women do tissue themselves when they have gone potty. This is the most difficult part for me because selfishly i just want it to be over and to have my nipple clamps removed. i have learned, though that it this is Her favorite part--often becoming more like worship time only in a sitting position! Remember i promised to do this without complaint, so when the panties on the vanity are put in my mouth for pre cleansing i am not finished with my task and the clamps remain on.

mrfelix likes this.
  5. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    Sounds very exciting for both of you.

6. slipperme

slipperme Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Everyday when we wake and are ready to get out of bed, she tells me fetch her slippers and put them on her, then I have to lie on my back while she steps out of bed and walks on me towards the bedroom door. This happens when she is ready to get up, no if's or but's. Once I'm ready for work she hands me one of her lighter slippers and watches while I insert my cock into it. And there it stays until the end of the day.

7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Our morning routine is the best part of our day. But first a background on our life

I'm 54, Mitress a few years younger. We are financially secure own two businesses, hers and mine. I'm semi retired so we have the freedom to enjoy our life together.

I'm always up before Mistress, i have coffee ready for her when she getsshe enjoys her morning coffee on the front deck doing some business on her iPad and watching me wash her car, if it needs it , in the nude or wearing lace panties. Mistress drives a 2015 Mistang GT convertable that doesn't look nice when it's dirty. After her coffee she goes for her shower. I make the bed and prepare her breakfast. While she eats her breakfast I stand On Display for her as a good sub.

What happens during breakfast and after depends on what her flavour of the day is.
    I may just stand On Display till she leaves
    She may tell me to stand in the corner
    I may be told to spank myself
    I may have to suck on a dildo
    She has had me insert a dildo in my backside and pleasure myself.
    She may unlock me and suck on her property
    She may unlock me and have me stroke her property.
    She may have me present myself for a spanking and spank me
    I may orally service her or use the stappon to give her pleasure

I never know what will happen but no matter what I'm always wet and excited to please my Mistress. When she leaves for her office( her business is 45 minutes away in the city, we live on a large private acerage) I do my chores for the day which I'm usually done by noon. Than I continue with My day.

Our life is very Good

8. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    I have more rituals than just in the morning. First thing is to check my emails and daily assignments as some of them might alter my usual morning routine.
    Then I get up, kneel down in front of a picture of my Owner and light a scented candle before I chant my mantra for 5 minutes.
    I often have specific instructions about how to shower, what underwear or how/when to use the facilities during the day.
    The evening routine often consists of required cleaning or exercise and updating my blog with the day's events.
    Before I sleep, I mantra again and listen to one of my Owner's hypnosis sessions.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i aint got time for them thingys cos i has to make a cuppa for Mistress and take it up and make toast and make me look ok as well ccos if i'm scruffy i'm in bother.

10. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    I normally get up first, get a cup of coffee and check my mail and the forums. When M'Lady comes out I stop what am doing and get her morning protein drink and then make her coffee. After I serve her coffee I strip , get on my knees and recite my morning mantra. She kisses me softly when I finish. I was bending over to kiss her knees and hug her legs next but the last few days I have bent down to kiss her feet before moving back up to hug her legs and lay my head in her lap. I massage her calves from this position for a few minutes while she basically ignores me. By the time I get off my knees I am straining in my cage. Sometimes she acknowledges my excited condition, sometimes I am simply dismissed to start my chores.

The mantra was commanded by M'Lady and the kiss is her sign of approval and acceptance. The rest I started and will continue to do it unless she tells me she wants something different.

The mantra is modified from one I saw in "Worshiping Your Wife"
    Mantra.JPG

11. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    Morning routines can vary a little for us, but usually follows this format -

Weekdays - Wake up between 5:30 and 6 depending on her schedule. I always ask the night before. Start the coffee, let the dog out of the kennel and put her creamer into her cup and thermos. I do this first as she likes a lot of creamer and it's pretty cold coming out of the fridge. This gives it time to warm a little and that keeps her coffee hotter. I then prepare her fizzy water in a large hydroflask (we have a soda-stream). Then I prepare her lunch. Usually I pre-make some dish on Sunday that will cover three or four lunches and augment this with frozen entrees she can microwave at work. I also pack some fresh fruit. By then it's time to bring her coffee to her upstairs. If she's still in bed I gently wake her. More often than not she's in the shower or just out. If I'm lucky at this point I get to kiss her ass cheek or foot, but that's not an everyday privilege. I then go back downstairs and prepare smoothies with fruit, yogurt, orange juice and ice. By this time it's time to wake the kids and get them going and by now Mistress is downstairs. I make sure she approves of her lunch and then load lunch, fizzy water and coffee thermos into her car. If I'm driving the kids she takes off and if I'm lucky I get a kiss and a fondle. If I've done something to irritate her she'll have me come into the garage where she gives me a verbal reprimand and sometimes a slap or two. If she's driving the kids she'll usually look at e-mails on her phone or do other work. In either event I am allowed at this point to go and shower and get ready for my day. This is also the time I make the bed.

Weekends - Unless instructed otherwise she expects breakfast in bed at 8 AM. Depending on what I'm going to make I get up somewhere between 6 and 7. I make sure all shutters and doors are closed so light won't wake Mistress. My sons an early riser so I'm usually making breakfast for him and me at this time too. My daughter won't be up until after 9, so she can scrounge. I carry my wife's breakfast with coffee and either a smoothie or an acai bowl upstairs and enter the room quietly and open shutters enough to allow her to see. I then kneel by her bedside. Sometimes she wakes up at this point, other days I gently rub her thigh until she does. What happens next is one of my favorite moments of the week. To me her waking up and getting into a sitting position is one of the sexiest damn things I've ever seen in my life. Once she's ready I place the tray on her lap and then hold out my hand to receive her invisalign braces. I then give her the remote and go and brush her braces for her. I then come back and ask if there will be anything else. I will also ask for the privilege of kissing her feet before I go and she usually allows this. I check on her periodically and clear her dishes or provide refills as she desires.

12. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    My Wife(KH) and I watch the news and maybe a show in the morning. While we are watching my Wife will tease me. She will rub my balls and play with the tip of my cock through the bars of my cage. She will get me leaking and so horny, then she gets up and comes over to me and will suck and lick my balls for a few minutes, give them a final squeeze and leave me there to clean up. She will stand there and watch me clean up and eat all the pre-cum. Some mornings, she will have me give her a body or foot rub. And when she wants, she will make me lick and kiss her ass crack until she ready to get out of bed.

Rectrix and jshackleton2016 like this.
  13. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    We don't really have a morning ritual, mainly because my sub has to go to work very early. He does however make me tea as a gesture of respect, which I appreciate a lot :love:

slave_m likes this.
  14. James88

James88 Member

Local Time:
    Both of us work at home so our days don't really have a predictable schedule. The time that we have to get up usually depends more on what non-work activities we have planned for the day, though my work requires me getting up early more often than hers does.

I always receive a run down of what is expected of me the next day. We do that right before bed, though it's usually known ahead of time basically what's going on. I get up at least an hour before my wife does, that way I can prepare everything for her. I start doing either some chores for the day or my own work, depending on the day. I make sure the kitchen and living room are both prepared exactly the way she likes it when she first gets up. I shower and get dressed myself, tend to the garden sometimes. I might quickly run to the store, put gas in the car, and other things like that which I can do quickly and which won't wake her up.

I wake her up when she specified the night before. She doesn't like alarm clocks so I gently wake her up myself. She gives me instructions for breakfast depending on what she's in the mood for, and I usually bring it to her in bed, but sometimes she'd rather go downstairs and eat it there. During the time she's eating I sit on the floor and am usually waiting on her in different ways, bringing her other stuff she wants, refilling coffee, stuff like that. If she's in bed and there's time after she's done eating she likes me to massage and gently lick her feet while she relaxes. At other times during the day, she gets pretty turned on by foot worship and usually I end up performing cunnilingus on her, but in the morning she just seems to find it relaxing and it usually ends at that. Every once in a while she'll have me lick her pussy in the morning, but normally that's a task reserved for later parts of the day (many later parts of the day, lol).

I take the breakfast tray away and she tells me what clothes to lay out for her. Once she's ready she takes a shower and gets dressed and I go back downstairs to resume what I was doing. She doesn't give me a list of chores or anything. I kind of just know what needs to be done around the house and what other little errands I need to do, but when she wants something specific she just tells me.

15. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    I’m teased until it’s painful in my cage, get up, kiss my Wife’s ass, make Her breakfast, feed the cats. Get Her lunch ready, make sure the kids have their lunch ready and kiss her as she leaves. Then I fees our two cats, the real bosses.

MRS.Lilith likes this.
  16. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    On vacation this summer we started a new morning routine we call the "wake up" kiss. On days we wake up the same time, or I'm still around when she wakes (I get up an hour earlier than her at least 3 days a week) I immediately go down on her. She's always been remarkably responsive -- even more so when just waking, we've learned. It's not a race, but her first orgasm often occurs in 30 seconds or even less, even though I'm not yet directly licking the head of her clit. She has me give her 2 or 3 orgasms, and then she thanks me and I'm dismissed from service.

She doesn't *demand* a wake up kiss, but she has not once turned it down since we started this.

17. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:

18. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    My wife is up before me to go to the gym, so my main duty is to make the bed and tidy up the house. Our main ritual is at night when I'm to give her a full body massage before bed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice