Mistress Michelle Redefined

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    i had heard a rumor along these lines this morning. So when chatting with MM this afternoon i flat out ask her about it. Her response, "huuummmmm I don't know rachel I haven't heard anything. i said, must just be a rumor then. Her reply, " must be". :unsure: Then i see this post. i think someone is not telling the whole story here. Thinking MM needs a :spankwhip: and i am just the sissy NOT to do it. It's most likely just a little extra :chores003: :chores004: :chores005: :chores007: . Nothing to worry my sissy head over. But if you hear someone yelling :help-0031: between the 8th and 16th of July PLEASE come to Virginia and get me.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    :becareful: Remember that rachel

I have to say though....your post cracked Me up LMAO

Cant wait till thursday!!!!! :FunnyHurt:

3. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Guess whos home!!! No fair, everyone should know the answer already! rachels here!!!!! :)
    So...she gets here yesterday around 4:30 Since My dads here and rachel came on down a day early she unfortunatly had to drive down in her little boy clothes, shes never done that since she came down that first time with susie. But honestly, when I see her dressed like that I still only see rachel anyway BUT I sure do much more enjoy the super short skirt with the petticoat showing beneath the hem line. Oh well, I have to go out today and daddy will be going to stay with My brother for a week so I am sure when I return rachel will be properly dressed and will remain so for the next 8 days!!

Now, I havent taken a picture of this yet but rachel brought Me a present!! Seems she had talked to tiff a while back and had tiff make Me a paddle with a raised letter M on it. I am quite sure alot of you know this already :rolleyes:
    Anyway...tiff, its beautiful! rachel, thank you for thinking of it, such a sweet girl you are! Now, rachel thought she would have a mark on herself when she got here so she had hit herself with it a couple times before her trip and the M on her thighs shows up wonderfully, and that was with her swinging it, just wait till this afternoon when I am the one swinging it! ;) I'll post a picture of the paddle and rachels butt later on today.

Now we had a project to work on last night, a stair rail for Rick leading to the basement, so rachel went to work on that, she will finish up that kind of stuff while I am gone today and then get dressed before I get home.
    Wasent much time to be doing much last night but I did have rachel get My tweezers, it appears that she decided not to touch her eyebrows since I did them months ago, she looked like Andy Rooney! LMAO I think she did it so I could fix them, but she says its cause she wanted Me to make the arch higher, dosent matter to Me, I can make it hurt either way lol What I was NOT expecting was all the hair around her nipples, her belly button, on her sissy balls and on her face. I cant stand all that and she wasent expecting Me to start plucking on it BUT...she knows better and has been taught better. So....although I wasent swinging the paddle, poor rachel was in almost as much pain!

susie sent a package down that arrived late yesterday, youre sooo sweet susieq! A leapord print picture frame, a couple stained glass butterfly sun catchers for the windows, a little chick,a beautiful butterfly candy dish, a pair of shorts for rachel and....her expandable but plug hummmmm....this is gonna be fun!! Thanks susie!!! I love ya!!!

Now...some may have noticed that I was up extremly early thismorning, I normally dont get up till 8.....ok 8:30
    Today however I am up at 6...why would that be?? I will tell you!
    When rachel is here I have her sleep on the floor next to My bed, well....when she got up thismorning she apparently left a crack in My bedroom door...now you would think that wouldnt make a difference BUT when you own a beautiful 15 pound siamese cat that LOVES his Momma and is just waiting for a way to get into her bedroom and pounce on Her it does make a difference! So, thats the reason I was up at 6am in the FREAKIN morning! I go into the kitchen, rachel standing there wondering why I am up so early. I say on My way to the bathroom...rachel, I would tell you why I am up so early but its going to be sooooooooo much more fun to explain that when we are alone this afternoon!!!!! :sex020: Poor rachel...shes going to have M's plastered all over her backside!!!!

So, thats the first day and night, only 8 more days of fun :(

Mistress Michelle

4. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :) You're very welcome Mistress, i know it's not much but i hope at times when you look at them you will think of me as i always do you ....big Curtsey Mistress :D

5. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Yesterday was a long fun eventful day lol
    As for rachel, she finished the railings to the basement, and I was off taking daddy to a dr appt and then to My brothers.
    When I returned My rachel was dressed as she should be and since I finally had her alone the first thing I wanted was a pretty M plastered on her sissy ass. So I sent her to fetch My new paddle ;)
    I have a picture of it... 002.JPG

So, anyway, on with dinner. After dinner I had rachel get the nipple clamps, as a punishment for forgetting her boobs. This should keep her thinking of that mistake for a while. While I was out feeding the farm and watering she comes out on the porch all looking in pain...Mistress.....yes rachel, come here and I'll take them off, she says...Oh Mistress, not out here!!! LMAO, I guess she was afraid someone would call the police so I took her inside to take them off, and afterwards made her sit in the chair with a washcloth stuffed in her mouth while I went about finishing My outside duties.
    When I came back in I had her go fetch the Rimba and had a good time watching her squirm for a while. Then of course I had to get the tweezers out because there were still hairs on her little sissy ball sac that she had missed. Well...that was a fun entertaining evening!!

This morning I wake up to find My sissy still sound asleep on the floor next to My bed. Hummmmm, thats strange, when shes home shes up by 4-5 am.. I left her there today, she wont have that luxary anymore this week. I sent Otis in there around 8 and he didnt even wake her, and I could hear him in there from My computer room. Is sissy dead? LOL
    I finally woke her at 8:30...Hope you enjoyed that rachel cause you wont be doing that again!

We will see whats in store for today, I have a couple regular things to get done, and I have put a call into the tattoo guy that will be doing rachels tattoo, not sure if that will be done today or tomorrow, we'll see how the day goes.

More later, including a picture of the beautiful paddle tiff made that rachel asked for...Let the M's begin!!! LMAO

Mistress Michelle

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    That's so awesome! How creative!

Tiff's a little devil though, I asked for a heart-shaped one and he said it couldn't be done :(

Maybe now he's figured out an M, he can make a heart! Tiff are your ears burning!?

I'm so glad you're having fun, and I'm super jealous.

7. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    As promised...the picture of My new paddle with the big fat M on it!! LOL
    010_crop.jpg

Well...as we know, rachel didnt get up till 8:30 this morning, that wont be happening again! And, as most of you know I never do a whole lot in the mornings, hell I was still in My gown at 11 this morning. But...had to get dressed. I had rachel cleaning, first the bathroom and them missy's room she will be staying in come Sunday, yes missy...only 2 more days!! LOL missy's nervous shhhhhhhh...dont tell anyone!
    So, heres rachel cleaning 004_crop.jpg
    Yes in the green dress we all love sooo much!
    Then, at 2pm I had to call the tow truck driver to go and pick up My damn motorhome that has been at this redneck garage from hell for the past 7 weeks, the guy hasent done squat and I am sick of him, so, I call AAA and have them send a truck to tow it home. But, I have to go over there and wait, so I decide to take rachel, however, since this is a redneck garage from hell I tell her to change clothes. This is the way she went to the garage with Me LOL Gotta love pink! 006_crop.jpg
    Isnt that cute as hell!!!

Tomorrow is the tattoo parlor, rachels getting a butterfly tattoo below her belly button, with her name across the top of it spelling out Rachel in My handwritting! Well, thats the plan anyway. Hopefully it'll come out the way we hope.

Oh...forgot to mention, the tow truck driver said he has his own garage and works on motorhomes all the time, said he thought he could fix it, so I told him to take it rather than to tow it to My house, so we'll see.

Mistress Michelle

8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good luck with the motorhome.

Now you know I hate seeing rachel in boy-mode, but that was an awesome compromise.

9. susie q

Local Time:
    Wow Mistress that is a cool looking paddle and sorry about the m/h i thought you had a pretty good shot with that place and that is the poster child of redneck,i went there with Mistress when i was there :unsure: also good luck with the tattoo rachel and even though not normal rachel mode the outfit is still pretty cute ;) ,Love and Curtseys Mistress :love0038:

10. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Saturday July 10th The day rachel was tattooed!!! 009_crop.jpg

Ok, so, we need to be at the tattoo place at 12:30 so we are moving around trying to get ready. I had rachel unlocked with the Large POI's on which had been on all night along with the spiked glans ring but I told her I would remove the large poi's and the ring before we left and she was to get relocked heres before 001_crop.jpg

And after she got the cage back on I had a present for her which was this
    013_crop.jpg That looks sooooo good on you rachel!!!

Off we go to get her tattoo...now rachel is nervous but did real well, I am sure she can tell the story much more entertaining than I, I am only telling this because I have the pictures LOL So...heres the tattoo 009_crop.jpg

While we were there I was thinking...hummmmm...maybe I would like one, never thought I'd actually do it though, but I ask the guy if he had time, well, he didnt but said we could come back in an hour or so which was ok with Me but before we left Rick calls and says My youngest son is coming out so we had to hurry up and run back home so rachel could shed her sissy clothes and transform back to randy for the visit. After My son left rachel had fixed dinner and we were discussing should we go back to town for Mine, but I was thinking do I really want to drive back into town for this?? Ok, well hell....why not. rachel...go get re dressed back into your sissy shorts and blouse, back into the sandles, and hurry up! So, off we go, back to town which I might remind you all is like 25 miles!
    Heres Mine, on My shoulder, its actually pretty cool and I love it! 011_crop.jpg

So...that was our exciting day

Mistress Michelle

11. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    Wowwwie wow wow!!!! Not one but Two very beautiful new tats!

12. susie q

Local Time:
    :) Nice tat rachel very cute but had to be randy twice in one week grrrrrr huh,such is life sometimes.Mistress got a tattoo omg i was so surprised but very nice also,you and rick with your wedding anniversery i take it,very sweet,whats next a piercing ?? hmmmm i feel i'll regret that comment,anyway i'm glad your having such a wonderful time :p ,love and a giant curtsey Mistress

13. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Congratulations on getting inked! hehe :D

14. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I am going out for a while, rachel is left here cleaning, now since its Sunday I think rachel should be dressed accordingly.
    Such a little doll
    001_crop.jpg

002_crop.jpg

003_crop.jpg

15. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Good grief....missy was supposed to be here around 11 tonight, for some reason she left late, she left her place at 9pm, its a 5 hour drive with no stops, long night!!!
    I will probably take pet to bed before shes due in at 2am, I am leaving rachel on the couch to get missy settled in. But....I will make sure to wake missy in a very uncomfortable way in the morning!! LOL

Mistress Michelle

16. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Meeting missy....
    So she didnt get her in time for Me to meet her, I went to bed since she had called and said she was going to be so late. I left rachel on the couch to greet her but as it turns out rachel was sound asleep. pet had gotten up to go potty so he just waited up because he knew it wouldnt be long before she should be getting here. pet showed her to her room and then came back to bed.
    I let her sleep till 9 and then sent rachel to wake her and tell her to come see Me. missy is as sweet as she can be, and as tall as My ceiling, lol, not quite but damn close. shes got legs that go on forever and is a tiny little thing as well.
    So, I tell her to go strip for Me so I can see what I have to work with, shes abit shy at this moment, but comes back as instructed along with the key to her 2000. And a pretty little heart that she had shaved in right above her little 2000. Sooooo cute!!
    missy is really big into evening gowns and has so many of them she had to bring them in in boxes, I dont know how she had room for all this stuff in her little car but she did. I had her get dressed, and get her makeup bag which was actually a suitcase, good lord missy....I think shes running a store lol
    I put her makeup on for her, and painted her fingernails, she had already painted her toes. Now, all prettied up its time to try on some of these gowns. Had rachel put some on to and took some pictures. The pictures with the two of them standing side by side were hard to do because rachel is sooooo short and missy soooo tall LOL

After that it was time for the bench to come out. missy and rachel brought it into the living room, I am quite sure missy was shaking just looking at it!
    I did have missy at some point on My bed straped down and had the Rimba on her, she said she enjoyed and didnt enjoy it, it has that effect, love/hate but all in all it was ok and she made it through.
    rachel and I waxed missy some also with rachel hot wax kit, we did her underarms and back, saving the front untill the gathering, its summer and missy is very apprehensive about being home shirtless without the hair shes always had, and because I am soooo fucking understanding I am going to let her keep it till Nov. ;)
    Its been a few months now, but after rachels trip down the last time she had gone home and at some point was out for cleaning and decided to take it upon herself to cum while out. I didnt know about it but the guilt was killing her and she told Me soon after. Well...she knew there was going to be hell to pay when she came back and just so I wouldnt forget I wrote it down in My book! I do have a habit of forgetting things sometimes so to ensure rachel paid the price I wrote it down. I had her go out and fetch Me a switch yesterday, I saved this for when missy was here so she could see what happens when you go against what your Mistress has warned you about. Had rachel get on the bench, strapped her down and used the switch she had gotten for Me untill her little sissy ass was on fire.
    Let her up so she could prepare dinner, as usual, a wonderful dinner.
    missys turn on the bench, she did very well, and I enjoyed having some fun with her. Nothing better ( I've been told ) than being without any control, strapped down and being probed and prodded and teased. Of course with that comes the pain ;) Oh, and missys name now resides on stubby, My paddle that I have everyones name on that has had the forture of meeting up with it.
    My show was coming on, time to have My two sissys sit at My feet and rub My legs while I watched My show.
    I decided to send missy to bed with the large POI's and shes still asleep, its 9:30 am...guess I will have to go wake her, this will be fun!!!
    Sent rachel to bed in the cage again, this time took the key and placed it in a container of water and set it on the top of the cage with a string attached. I told her...it is still your choice rachel, if you need the key, you can get it, your choice. Of course if she pulled the string shes going to get soaked in ice cold water. But...she didnt need the key last night...Good Girl rachel, I knew you could do it, you have progressed sooo far rachel, Mistress is sooo proud of you!
    Ok, time to go scare missy awake LOL

Mistress Michelle

17. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    I love the tattoo!! I can only imagine how wonderful it felt getting Rachel that mark. It's lovely :)

Oh, and the paddle ain't too shabby either! Such a lovely "M" mark it leaves! Sounds like everyone is having a great time.

18. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    Oh, and the pics of her in that gingham dress are just adorable!!

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OMG, lots to catch up on, such a wonderful week.

rachel that dress is perfect on you, love the shoes.

The tattoos are awesome too!

Can't wait to meet missy.

20. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Practicing on rachels legs with My whip
    shes such a good sport!! I got missy a couple time too but its too hot out now, after dinner I am having rachel take her top off, I think she needs some on her back, and I'll get missy some more too ;)

Youre next susieq!!! LOL

054_crop.jpg 055_crop.jpg

Oh...and missys little sissy butt last night 005_crop.jpg

Mistress Michelle

21. susie q

Local Time:
    Ilove you Mistress :chores026:

22. susie q

Local Time:
    :huh: Been whippppppped enough for one day but august is a comin ;)

23. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thank you Goddess Jen and Mistress Emma for the compliments.

i like my new tat also but have always said i would never have one. i suppose it just took a special person to get one for and now i will always have MM with me where ever i go.
    That dress is like a punishment dress. it is so thght i can hardly breath. It felt so good when MM finally took it off. i do like it though.

Susie,

It doesn't hurt that bad. lol.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

24. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Happy Anniversary to Me and pet :love0014:

So missy had to go today, she was great...I'll add more about her visit tomorrow when I have time but I did want to share with you all her going away present 003.JPG

Since today is pet and I's anniversary I had planned a seafood dinner for rachel to prepare with the same things we had for dinner that night 22 years ago.
    Cocktail Shrimp, Salad, Baked Potato, Scallops and Shrimp Scampi. Delicious dinner rachel !!!!! After dinner I had some entertainment, and had pet snap a couple photos
    015_crop.jpg 019_crop.jpg 054_crop.jpg

This has been such a wonderful week!!! Thank you so much rachel and missy

Mistress Michelle

25. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    Thank You Mistress!!!

Back home safe and sound and missing Mistress already.

i'll post more on my "side of" and "take on" this whole wonderful past few days soon...

And once more, Happy Anniversary to You and pet!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice