Mistress Michelle Redefined

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    Thanks Linda...I was actually looking for one of those little toddler Barbie beds but could only find the race car ones and I certainly didnt want My sissy sleeping in a little boy bed!!
    This bed is perfect :)

Mistress Michelle

2. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I had rachels nose pierced today! :) Stay tuned to her journel for what is sure to be a hilarious rendition of todays events. It really was quite amusing, not quite as amusing as the PA will be in a few weeks but funny nonetheless.

Heres a picture, and in case anyones wondering, rachel really does scream like a girl LMAO

006_crop.jpg

Mistress Michelle

3. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle did you say "rachel scream"? i would have never guessed.

Very happy to hear you are all together. At last!

riki

4. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I see its been a while since I updated this again, so much going on around here its hard to find the time to sit and write.
    Everythings good here, rachel is settleing in and doing wonderfully. There are of course bumps in the journey but we have managed to overcome them as they appear.
    I know rachel has only been here now for maybe 6 weeks but I can honestly say I cant imagine or think back to when she wasent here, you know, shes here and its like shes always been here. Its been hard for her at times, not all the time, not when shes busy or has a project to do, but when she has time to sit and think or when I am at work she thinks too much and gets sad sometimes. I'm sure that will pass in time. rachel spent 30 years with someone and has alot of memories, thats hard to give up. But I am determined to help her through this and forage ahead creating all new memories and a new life for My sissy girl.
    Its just so wonderful for Me to have her here, I cant even explain it other than to say shes part of our family and she always has been from the day I met her. I never dreamed then that this precious little sissy that was so shy and afraid to even come here to meet Me would actually be living here 2 years later.

Ok, one funny story, you know I had rachels nose pierced a couple weeks ago, well the damn piercing wont stay in so we bought a pack of them so if she lost one we could replace it. So, one morning she comes and says, my piercing came out again during the night but i cant get it in, can You help me? So, I put on My glasses and pushed it thru, I said it seemed like the hole must have closed up overnight and thats why it was so hard to get in. Later that day I noticed something on rachels nose, upon further investigation I say......you silly sissy, that piercing is not in the original hole, now you have 2 holes in your nose!! rachel actually pushed the piercing thru a completly different spot creating a new hole, no wonder it was so damn hard to get thru, it was hilarious!! So, I got another gemstone and put it in the original hole so she had 2 in her nose for a day. Then we just took out the new one she had made and let it heal over but I swear, she didnt even flinch when I shoved that piercing thru a new spot....silly sissy!
    Always something around here, I wouldnt trade her for nothin!!

Mistress Michelle

5. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thank You Mistress! And just so Ya know i am owned by the best Mistress in the world! :wub: Just my opinion.

Your sweetpea
    rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice