Mistress Michelle Redefined

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    That may seem like a strange title to a new journel but I have been doing alot of thinking over the past couple weeks and have decided one thing, after being so involved in this lifestyle now for a while, I have decided that I need to re evaluate some things. Like what I want, what works best for Myself and My husband, what we together want out of life and this all includes this lifestyle and the people in it. When we first got into all this years ago we had no clue what we were doing or where our interests were going to take us. We did not expect to get involved in real time experiences, or to build such bonds with so many people. Who knew!! But, now that we have, and enjoy the friendships with so many here, I am happy that we chose this path. Although I spend alot more time with all this than My pet does, he also loves all the lifestyle has to offer.
    So, now I find Myself wanting more and more, (some of you that know Me know exactly what that is), and I want more of a full time existance of Mistress Michelle. I am tired of having visitors occasionally, I enjoy the hell out of it but for some reason I want more and more and even MORE! LOL I guess I am greedy, impatient, and certainly not getting any younger. Damn I wish I had known what I know now 30 years ago!
    The other issue is I have to have a chemistry going with whomever. I guess for Me that means I do not 'play' I commit. I put alot of time and effort into the relationships I have with My subs and sissys and I expect them to as well.
    We all know that the submissives in this lifestyle out number the Dominates 100-1 but I have to say, just because there are so many more of them does not exactly produce quality. I search for quality, and that means an investment in time and energy, not just from Me, but from them as well.

So, we will see what happens, what this year has to offer, and look forward to all the new friendships and bonds that may be created in the future. I ended My old journel a couple weeks ago, it ran for a year and was full of a years worth of adventures, I am hoping this journel will be filled during this year with even more fun, adventure, friendships and commitments.

Life is short.....Enjoy it and Live it.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    The very best of luck to you, Michelle! Here's wishing you a future filled with everything you want and deserve :HappyDay:

3. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle,

i for one am glad to see You back. i spent much of the first days here reading Yours and rachel's journals as Mistress Rob suggested i get to know Her friends. i am one who looks forward to meeting You and pet some time in this coming year. i have come to understand that You are truly genuine in Your desires and that Your concern for those that visit is as sincere as can be.

i would agree that the ratio is probably every bit of 100 - 1 subs to Domme's, but the ones with genuine hearts are much fewer on both sides of the dynamic. You are one of the genuine ones as well as few others i have shared with here and of course i cannot forget Mistress Rob who continues to transform my life. i know what You seek is out there, but it is like finding the needle in the haystack.. When You do find it, embrace and nourish it as they are few and far between.

i am looking forward to being along for the ride this coming year and somehow perhaps being a small part of it. Thank You for continuing to share what many view as a fantastic looking glass into the lifestyle. You are among a handful of lifestylers i have found in my thirty year trek that i can honestly point to as an example as genuine and true.

Thank You

honored to be considered Your friend

cynthia

4. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    I am pretty new here, but I have been reading a lot of what has been said here, and what you said makes a lot of sense to me in many ways. Although I do not think you meant to educate us with what you said I think we can all learn some important lessons:

Sometimes we have to re-evaluate the life we have. Both online and offline. What are we happy about and what can be better? IMHO it is very important that we sometimes ask ourself questions like this. Not that we have to act immediately to make things better, but being conscious about how we can make our lives better is important.

This is indeed a very friendly place. It is the first forum about chastity where I have wanted to register and share my thoughts. And I would not be surprised if a dominant woman here would find too many men wanting her to hold another key.

You say with a laugh that you are greedy, impatient and not getting any younger, and I feel exactly the same way. We all get older all the time, but fortunately we also learn more about life, what we want and how to get what we want as we grow older.

And as for greedy and impatient: I am too LOL. Most of my life I have been dominant (I still am if not in chastity), and I always felt that way. I have tried to suppress my greed and impatience a bit with new subs not used to BDSM, as I did not want to scare them. But the "greedy and impatient" I have felt even more from subs, though it unfortunately often has felt like topping from the bottom.

There is a fine line between being honest and impatient about what you want and being greedy and impatient. Nobody should live too long without what they want if it can be avoided, so being at least a bit impatient is good.

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    MM,

All I can say as someone who has had the honor of meeting you and pet and becoming friends with you, that I hope that you find what is best for you. Please know that you are loved, respected, and adored.

Tom

6. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Given the way YOU hit MM,, maybe what You need to find is a scope to put on Your floggers. Sorry, those can not be made out of wood.. LOLOL..

Maybe part of the problem is the word is out that You HIT like a GIRL...LOLOLOL

MM,,, I for one am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking glad to see You back.. GIVE'UM HELL MAAM..
    LOLOLOL.. I am going to be giving You SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much shit....lololol

Here's to You MM...xoxoxoxoxo

tiff-he

7. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Michelle-

Welcome back. I can honestly say that I've been a bit lost the past couple of weeks. I used to log into the Mansion and look for your journal. Well, it hasn't been there., leaving me wondering how both you and rick are doing. We don't get to chat as much as we used to, so that's no help either. I am so glad that you've decided to start another. Here's to another you and another year of possibilities.
    :anim_32:

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    Hooray for fresh starts and better days.

9. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    oh it's so nice to see You posting again MsMichelle! ::curtsies::

i feel i've been there, MsMichelle. it was difficult for me when i transitioning into a more fulfilling lifestyle, especially when my emotions are also on the line. i wanted to burst but thankfully chastity kept me in line! i had and still have so many things pulling at me at once. sometimes i wonder if i'll have enough time to really express myself and break all these social norms!

::curtsies::

10. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Mistress you mean so much to a lot of people here and a few really lucky ones that have the privilege of knowing you in RT. i was crushed when you ended your old journal. You have given me much insight into what it is REALLY all about. Mistress you and rick have been godsends in my life. Things will work out perhaps not today but they WILL and when they do i will be the happiest sissy on planet earth, at least in my mind. The wheels you have set in motion will never stop turning though sometimes we think they should be a little more speedy in their rotation. i love you to the depths of my soul. There will NEVER be anyone that can or will replace you. Journey on Mistress. i will always be here to love and support you. One day i will be THERE to do the same. You have lit Rachel's lamp and like the Olympic flame it shall never go out again.

YOUR sissy
    rachel

11. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :give_rose: Hmmmmmmm i'm not really sure what i really want to say but i'll give this a shot ....when i wake in the morning i come right to the masion ,just to see if you put something in there (anything)i'm worse than a lil kitty ya just can't kick away or git rid of ,no matter how hard i try sometimes to just walk away i know i never can ,and never will ,you took a piece of my heart that i know i can never retrieve and thats ok with me ,you're unbelievable you and rick!!!! you have the magic sister hmmm Mistress you got me under yor're spell ,i love ya'lllllllllllllll VERY much i think you know this ........a big Curtsey and very happy to see ya back :chores011:

12. susie q

Local Time:
    :Tink: In the morning
    You make the sun want to rise
    You put the sparkle that is
    In my eyes
    God had a plan
    when he/she created you
    can dish out the pain
    and take it away too
    like a loveing angel
    strait outta hell
    sent from heaven
    but in a lovely shell
    for us to admire
    sometimes from afar
    but always in my heart
    will always exist
    the Goddess Michelle
    thank God you are here
    i love ya so much
    what a wonderful gift

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for all your kind words and encouragement, and for helping Me get this journel off to a good start!

Mistress Michelle

14. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Is this the place to post poems, or is that just Susie's place?

Sometimes we just have to start a new blog, or rearrange the sitting room, or eat in a new restaurant. I like the feel of this new blog, and I look forward to reading your thoughts as they evolve.

Respectful :cat:

15. Rachel

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle you starting a new journal made me want to sing so i put some new words to Elton Johns The Bitch Is Back. i hope you and all the Mistress's and subbies enjoy it.

i was sissified at 25
    all the guys would laugh when i would cry
    now it's ok, i've come to girps with that
    and i'll be ok now that this Mistress is back

get whipped on friday that's alright
    like nipple clamps on Saturday night
    i can bitch the best at you're social do's
    but when i'm in her bench i'm not thinking of you

oh the Mis oh the Mis oh the Mistress is back
    stone cold sober and she's on the attack
    She can whip She can whip
    cause She takes care of us
    but we just want more
    of what she does

right away she saw this sissy
    said i was meant to just be prissy
    I don't like those, my God, what's that
    life's full of nasty things now that Mistress is back

oh the Mis oh the Mis oh the Mistress is back
    stone cold sober and she's on the attack
    She can whip She can whip
    cause She takes care of us
    but we just want more
    of what she does

Your sweetpea
    rachel

16. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Damn this has been an expensive freakin day!!! My computer has been giving Me a fit recently and today I killed it! I didnt mean to, but it died nonetheless. So, I was left sitting here thinking, this sucks, no computer. So, I carried My ass to Best Buy and bought a new one. WAY too much money!!!!! I think I need to start taking contributions!!

Anyway, it was a beautiful day and somehow in all the running around I missed it. Hopefully tomorrow will be a pretty day and a whole lot less expensive one!

Mistress Michelle

17. Rachel

Local Time:
    replace computer with rachel and the first it with her and the second it with she. This then beecomes a scary statement. Considering canceling my July trip.lol.

YOUR sweetpea

18. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    MM congrats on the new computer. I know you didn't want to spend all that money but I hope that you get years of enjoyment out of the new system and hopefully you won't be so frustrated by it as I know it's much more enjoyable to have a nice system than one that drives you crazy.

From what I can tell it seems that the weather is going to be nice the rest of the week so hopefully we'll all get some time to enjoy it.

19. susie q

Local Time:
    :give_rose: Always got you're back Miss ,Please never forget that ,it will be a pretty day and you'll make it shine

20. roanokebdsm

roanokebdsm Junior Member

Roanoke,Va
    Local Time:
    Journal

I will try to keep up with your new journal and hope you are doing well,till we talk again,Dan

21. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    OMG Its beautiful outside!!!! Flowers bloomin, birds chirpin and Mistress is in the mood to find a slave in need of a good whippin!! Now, all you bad boys line up cause Mistress Michelle is on the hunt!! I am sure that throughout the winter alot of you have been bad at some point and need some good old fashioned punishment, some nice warm rosey cheeks to begin the spring with, after a few days turning to a pretty blue and purple. You just cant beat a good whippin!!

Mistress Michelle

22. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    *pant* *pant* hehe

23. Rachel

Local Time:
    Mistrerss i would have rather had a whippin' then to have been running a rota-tiller. My back is killing me. Maybe you could give me a massage to help it feel better.

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

24. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Mistress, I'm partial to pink, so if you wouldn't mind, just turn my bun's an nice shade of pink. Then I would be happy to have you spankin me. But I know, we've discussed this before, not my choice, or wants. Sorry I will go stand in the corner!!

Missy Tanya :tumbleweed:

25. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    :easter-eggs-092: Happy Easter Everyone

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!!!

Mistress Michelle :easter-119:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice