Mistress has locked her property up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Jul 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Mistress had a full afternoon planned for her property. After lunch Mistress lead me to the play room. Where Mistress bound me to a small like bed. I was due a long edging session. It was long and intense. Mistress property filled the cage very nice swollen and throbbing for the countless times during the day. Mistress just chuckled at the sight. Knowing there was more to come. After about 10 minutes Mistress stopped edging and began massaging her property. Very slowly and caring. Mistress did this routine for about 5 minutes the stopped. A couple of minutes passed and again she started edging again. Again after 10 minutes she stopped again. This routine was repeated over and over for a whole hour. All this was starting to work on Mistress property. I could feel my passion deep inside me start working bringing me closer to orgasm. Mistress could also see the tormenting was making me squirm and moan a little more. So Mistress just left the room and me very fustrated. Mistress looked back at me and said I'll be right back. Don't you go anywhere. Mistress gave me big smile as she walked out. Mistress property was still swollen and throbbing and I was trying to think of something else to lesson the agony and frustration I was having. Mistress returned about 20 minutes later. Laughed as she wrapped an ice cold wash cloth against her property. My restraints held in place but my groans and moans echoed in the room. Mistress laughed and asked if I wanted more. No Mistress ! That got me 20 lashes on each inner thigh. Mistress then proceeded to start the edging session again. This time was extended to 15 minutes with a 5 minutes break. This routine was repeated over and over for a long time. I actually lost track of the time. Mistress property was straining hard against the cage. The throbbing was getting worse. I was thanking I must not cum. I can't cum. At this point my moans were telling Mistress that her property was very close to submitting to all this teasing and tormenting. I was wiggling and squirming all over the place. My moans were longer and louder. Mistress property was aching and throbbing against the cage screaming to be released. Mistress knew I was very, very close to going over that edge. Mistress grabbed her property and squeezed very firmly and said in a Stern warning. That I didn't have permission to cum. Mistress said if I let just a little pre cum escape. 100 lashes on each ass cheek. Did I understand ? YES MISTRESS ! ! Mistress continued the tormenting a while longer and just when I thought I was going to cum. Mistress stopped and watched me squirm and thrust like I was about to cum. But I was able to fight it back. Mistress smiled and said YOU ARE A GOOD BOY ! ! Thank you Mistress. Mistress then proceeded to sit in front of me and masterbate giving her a nice orgasm. Leaving me fustrated and denied the pleasure of pleasing Mistress. Mistress winked at me and left me still restrained and completely wore out. For all this my reward was a serve case of blue balls. And full of all that built up cum. Mistress took a few photos and says she hopes you all enjoy them.

Attached Files:

2. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it's been a while since I written on the journal. I been staying with my Mistress since last Thursday. Mistress decided she wanted to over see the last couple days of Locktober under her control. This means that I have been stripped execpt for Mistress pretty red cage attached to her property. I'm also shackled at my feet and hands. I'm also gagged with a 4" penis gag. I'm assigned task throughout the day to keep me busy. Mistress property is teased and tormented off and on through the course of the day also. Mistress seems to be enjoying this. Especially when Mistress can tease and torment her property and watch me squirm and moan. The other morning Mistress desired her breakfast in bed. And of course I was more than happy to accept that task. Mistress had a great breakfast and showed me just how much Mistress enjoyed it with 2 big orgasms and grinding on my face and tongue. I also enjoyed my breakfast .

3. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has also been giving me a long anal training session. Since arriving last Thursday Mistress has plugged my ass ( also her property) every day for 5 hrs. Mistress says since I'm nude caged and shackled now was the perfect time to start anal training. I'm getting so use to the feel of it I sometimes forget it in. Mistress says I'm a good boy. Mistress had to punish slave twice for breaking house rules. Slave received 100 lashes across his butt. Mistress made sure it was a very nice shade of red. To make it feel better Mistress applied a bag of ice to make it feel better. I squirmed and wiggled and Mistress just laughed. Mistress was enjoying the moment.

4. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well I survived locktober. But Mistress tells me that her property will remain caged until Mistress wants to release it. She laughed and asked if I understood. Yes Mistress ! ! The last couple days of Locktober were spent in servitude to my Mistress. Mistress property was teased, tormented, pulled, tugged and squeezed over and over again for days . Mistress property received lengthy edging sessions. Every other day. Mistress tells me orgasms are not to happen. To disobey Mistress means a long and agonizing punishment session with Mistress cane. These last 10 days My Mistress has enjoyed the rewards of her property being caged. Naked ,caged and shackled knowing I was always in her presence. For tasks to be assigned and for own pleasure and enjoyment. On the last day of Locktober. Mistress released me from my restraints at the foot of the bed. I ordered to lay on the bed spread eagle. I was restrained again. Mistress tells me if I'm a good boy I might be released and allowed to cum. Mistress squeezed her property and smiled as I squirmed and moaned. Mistress then stands over me and begins to lower herself closer to my mouth and tongue. I can smell my Mistress. Her scents are intoxicating. I want to taste her. I want to have her juices flowing in my mouth. I want all of her. Mistress knows this and stop just short of my mouth and tongue. I strain against my restraints. Mistress laughs stands above me smiling. Looking at her property swollen and throbbing against the cage. Mistress ask if I'm going to be a good boy. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress lower and raises herself again and again. I'm going nuts I want Mistress pussy to cover my face. As Mistress finally lowers herself onto my mouth and tongue. Mistress informs me that Mistress property will remain caged. I thank Mistress as I bury my tongue deep inside Mistress pussy. I hear Mistress moans and groans. I'm where I'm supposed to be. I don't care if I'm ever released. As Mistress moans and groans and move slowly up and down on my face i fill Mistress legs and thighs begin to tighten. Mistress is cumming and I want it all. My mind is screaming please Mistress give me all your juices. Yes Mistress more, more as Mistress thrust one more time and squeezes her thighs tight. Mistress tells me that I'm a very good boy. Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.

5. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it's a great morning. It's 45 degrees outside and clear skies. Let's see day one of my confinement started on July 17. It's now November 4. I survived locktober and now Mistress says her property will be serving November locked in her pretty little red cage. Mistress has a new slogan for her property. Chastity till 2020 and beyond. Mistress smiles as she tells me that. If you're wondering that's a total of 168 days. Mistress says she is going to have a good time. She smiles and says her property will be teased and tormented for her pleasure and enjoyment. Mistress says her property will enjoy all the extra attention. Mistress asked if I was going to enjoy it also. YES MISTRESS ! ! I wasn't about to answer differently. Mistress smiled and says good boy as she slapped her hand with her cane. It seems I have gotten exactly everything I have wished for. Thank you Mistress

Attached Files:

6. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Okay I don't know where Mistress found this. But Mistress comes by to check on her property and says she has found a new storage place for the key. Mistress was looking at blogs about chastity and looking for new opportunities. Low and behold she sees a picture of a new place for her property key. I didn't believe the photo when she showed it to me. Mistress suggested that we try it. I said yes Mistress. Well Mistress property has a new storage place for her key. I must say it's interesting. Mistress thanks it looks cute. And says just think it's so close yet so far away. Attempting to remove it will be met very serve punishment and confinement. Encased in Mistress new latex full body sack pulled very tight and left for 10 hrs. Of course Mistress property will have to be canned for trying to get out. So Mistress has ordered me to download a few photos. Mistress would like your opinion. Like it not like it.

Attached Files:

7. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property was given a long edging session this afternoon. Mistress summoned me to her home for a little edging. Yes Mistress ! ! Upon arrival I was stripped collared and led to the play room. Once there Mistress strapped me to the pole in the middle of the room. Using 2" wide straps. Mistress property was sercured to the pole. I was restrained very tightly. My movement was very restrictive and Mistress then inserted a 4" penis gag. Mistress whispered that my moans and groans were going to have to be muffled. Mistress decided to test the gag. Mistress began to pull and tug on her property and squeezing very hard. I let out a very loud moan. Mistress smiled and says that will work fine. Mistress then whispered to me I'll be right back. Now don't you dare go anywhere. Again Mistress teased and tormented her property. Mistress was gone and I was left to ponder my situation and what Mistress had in store for me and Mistress property. Mistress entered the room and approached me from behind. Mistress walked up behind me wrapped her arms around her property and began to pull and squeeze real slow. After a few minutes Mistress asked if I enjoyed that. I moaned yes the best I could being I was gagged. Mistress property was in full throbbing and swelling motion by then. Mistress walked around to face me. Mistress had a new outfit on. Mistress property was difently liking this. Mistress was dressed in black leather bra and thong panties. With black latex stocking and leather garter belt. And her new 4" heels. She also had a new leather riding crop. Mistress walked towards me slapping the crop lightly against her leg. She asked me if I liked her new outfit. I struggled to shake my head yes I loved it. Mean while Mistress property was at an all-time swelling and throbbing against Mistress little red chastity cage. Mistress ran her new riding crop across her property and my bound legs. I let out a series of low moans and squirmed against my restraints all to MISTRESS pleasure. Mistress then proceeded to give each of my breasts a few good strokes with the crop. The riding crop turned each breast a nice shade of red not to mention my squirming in my restraints was making Mistress property swell and throbs even more if that was possible. I was in both heaven and hell. Part of me was squirming to make her stop. And the other part of me was begging for more. I don't know how long this lasted but Mistress smiles and whisper I'm enjoying myself. I'LL be right back and I was alone again with my thoughts.Upon Mistress return she had her wand. Mistress property was about to receive it's edging session. Mistress began moving slowly around her property with her wand. As Mistress played with her property I began to feel the sensation of Mistress property becoming more aroused. Mistress noticed my movements against my restraints were more intense. My moans and groans were getting louder and longer. Mistress knew I was getting close to orgasms. Mistress knew exactly when to stop. Mistress stopped and whispered softly I'd better not cum. Mistress says not even a little pre cum had better drop out of that cage. Mistress property was full and tight and a very nice shade of blue. Mistress was very pleased. Again Mistress started edging her property. And again I squirmed and wiggled and moaned to try and not cum. Mistress again stopped. By now I'm humping the air in my restraints all in vane. Mistress just laughs and says she is enjoying all of it. Mistress continued this routine on her property over and over again for what seemed forever. I thought the teasing and tormenting we're going to last forever. Mistress finally stopped the edging and stepped back and watched my body squirm and wiggle until the urge to cum had subsided. I had survived Mistress edging session. Mistress property was still swollen and throbbing against the cage. Her balls were very blue. I must admit that I enjoyed the edging session even more than if I had been allowed to orgasm. The sensation of wanting out of the cage and the throbbing and swelling made the whole experience intoxicating. I wanted more and more. Mistress finally came back to the room. I was released from my restraints order to get dressed and go home. Yes Mistress ! ! As I walked to my truck Mistress stopped me reached out and gave her property one last squeeze. And whispered in my ear. I was a very good boy. Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress ! ! ! The photos show Mistress property being nice shade of blue and the balls full and firm. The last two shows Mistress property getting ready for bed.

Attached Files:

8. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    My Mistress is experimenting on her property and me this lovely morning. First Mistress inserted my butt plug to start my daily routine. But Mistress first warms up the plug with some hot water. Mistress says I would enjoy it. A few drops of lube and it popped right in. The warmth of the plug felt very good. Mistress laughed at the ease with which the plug just popped in. Mistress says she hopes I take the nice new dildo she has ordered far my ass. So Mistress can continue to train me for my next step in to becoming her new fuck toy. Mistress says she going to enjoy fucking her new hole. Mistress then produces a lengthy of rope with parts tied off so far apart. Mistress says she going to bind me in these types and tease and torment me. Now remember I'm already in a collar and chains. Issid to myself this was going to be interesting. Once Mistress was finished I was bound in chains collar and rope bondage. I must admit I did like it. But even Mistress said she was going to have to work on that. About 30 minutes into this I was feeling the ropes beginning to rub my ass a little raw. So Mistress removed the rope binding. I'm now execpting a edging session restrained to the bed. Let's hope I don't cum. But I do look forward to these sessions. I love Mistress bringing me right to the edge and then denying me my orgasm. Over and over again she bring right to the edge.please Mistress give me more. It's intoxicating. After the edging session Mistress climbed into the bed and stood over my mouth and tongue. And said she was horny and my mouth and tongue were going to pleasure her the rest of the morning. As Mistress moaned and groaned and grind her pussy faster and faster until Mistress orgasms came in quick concession. And Mistress exploded in one last thrust on to my tongue and says yes,yes, yes I smiled to myself my mouth and tongue covered in Mistress cum and sweet. Female aroma. Yes I believe Mistress was pleased. I know I enjoyed that. Mistress lifted herself off my face left the room with me still restrained and covered in Mistress cum. I savoured every last drop and was wishing for more. Mistress returned dressed as the sexy secretary. Tight black skirt and very tight red blouse straining to hold her breasts in. Her riding crop in hand she just walked around the bed teasing and tormenting me more. Mistress property was still swollen and throbbing. But even more intense was the feeling. I wanted to feel it more. Mistress asked if I wanted to be released. Yes Mistress please, please. Mistress laughed and says never. And leaves the room. Again I'm left with a Mistress property swollen and throbbing. After a period of time Mistress returned still in her sexy secretary outfit. Mistress pulls up a chair and plays with her property squeezing and pulling and tormenting her property. I can only moan and squirm. Mistress was enjoying herself and I knew I couldn't speak unless given permission.after some time not sure how long. Mistress rises from her chair takes her property into her mouth and sucks ever so gently and runs her tongue all around her property. Lifts up releases my restraints and tells me I'm excused. Mistress could see the fustration on my face. Yes Mistress i dressed and left. Mistress smiled and waved as she closed the door. Enjoy the photos from this morning.

9. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Photos from this morning.

Attached Files:

10. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress paid a surprise visit to my home. Mistress extended edging session for her property. Where I was still feeling all the sensation from the earlier session. It didn't take Mistress long to push her property right up to the edge again. Only this time she didn't order me not to cum. Mistress just continued to edge and edge more. Mistress watched my body begin to squirm and I began to moan Mistress smiled and ruined my orgasm. She laughed as I squirmed and wiggled with each thrust of my ass trying to rub the plug entrenched tightly in my ass for more satisfaction. But Mistress wasn't done yet. Mistress continued edging knowing how fustrated I have been. Again Mistress watched as I strained to not let Mistress property swelling and throbbing in the cage but to know end. Mistress again pushed her property over the edge with a second ruined orgasm. This more intense than the first one. again Mistress laughed at the site of her property orgasming over and over again. Spewing out it white goo. Again Mistress didn't stop and continued the assualt on her property again. Again Mistress property began to swell and throbs straining for a release that was not to happen.one more time Mistress pushed her property over the edge into a third ruined orgasm. My moans and groans by this time are low and long. I'm trying to break out of my restraints. As I release the last of my cum I shudder from the sensation of having just had 3 ruined orgasms. My mind and and body we're like the wet white goo now gathering on my sheets. I was wasted. Mistress says she hopes I enjoyed all of them. Because it's going to be a long,long time before you have another one. Thank you Mistress ! ! Mistress says enjoy his ruined orgasms photos.

Attached Files:

11. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress did like the way her property remained full and very firm. As Mistress called them . Very tight and a nice shade of blue. Mistress likes them to be that way all the time. What do you think. Enjoy them.

Attached Files:

krystalasbaby likes this.
  12. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has just left after our morning edging session. I don't know how much more I can take. Mistress tells me if she going to allow her property to have ruined orgasms. There has to be away to clean it up. Instead of messing the sheets up. Mistress believe she has the perfect way. Gathers it all in one little shot glass and disposal is just a swallow away. How convenient. So Mistress has scheduled another long edging session for tomorrow. Mistress property has permission to have a ruined orgasm to see if will work. Mistress gathered up one of my shot glasses and set in place. Mistress laughed and says she going to enjoy watching this happen. Enjoy ! !

Attached Files:

13. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well day 7 of November those participating are you having fun yet. I sure I'm. Being Mistress has had her property caged since July 17 and it's now November. I'm not sure I'll ever be released. Also since Mistress has seen her property have a couple of ruined orgasms. Mistress has decided that her property will never be released to cum. Mistress really enjoyed watching her property cum oozing out of it's cage. Watching the white goo drip onto the sheets from the cane made Mistress smile and chuckle. Mistress property now on day 113. Mistress is very pleased with my progress. My anal training training is also progressing well. My ass has been plugged for 15 days in a row. MISTRESS says when Mistress decides to introduce my ass to her dildo it should slid right in. Mistress smiled and says she is looking forward to pegging my ass long, slow and deep just to watch me squirm. Mistress says she hopes I enjoy the ride. Yes Mistress ! ! Well Mistress property was given a good edging this morning. No cumming for me. Just teasing and tormenting and plenty of swelling and throbbing and fustration. It's laundry day for me. So at least I'll be busy and not have to think about my swollen and throbbing cock and balls. Mistress says enjoy wash day and butt plugged training day.

Attached Files:

14. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress had me watch 3 hrs of porn on the internet. I must admit that was a strange task. But I obeyed Mistress I wasn't going to question the command. I didn't want to feel the sting of Mistress cane. Mistress property was to be teased and tormented by me while watching porn. Needless to say Mistress property was swollen and throbbing through much of it Mistress told me I wasn't to.Mistress
    Wanted photos every 30 minutes of her property swollen and throbbing cock and balls. She wanted to see how blue they were becoming. I sent the photos and Mistress was pleased with the shade of blue they had become. Mistress asked was her property full and firm. Yes Mistress very firm . Mistress says your a good boy. Yes Mistress ! ! A couple of photos for your enjoyment. Complement of Mistress. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

15. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well I have a little update for you. Remember when Mistress found the picture of a key inside the cage cock. Mistress thought her property would look very nice with the key placed inside. But after some thought on this. Mistress has decided to remove the key from inside Mistress property. Mistress was having concerns about hygiene and other problems the might accure. So the key is back around Mistress neck nestled between her lovely breasts.

16. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Friday is here. Hope everyone has a good one. I'm basically on my own this weekend. Mistress and her girlfriends are going to the beach. Mistress has assigned me one task daily. I'm to send 2 pictures of Mistress property in it's pretty red cage and the same for the butt plug inserted in my ass it's ruby red top on full display for Mistress pleasure. Enjoy your photos Mistress

Attached Files:

krystalasbaby likes this.
  17. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    Not too sure if i like blue balls either, but as with you my Mistress enjoys seeing that colour down there.

18. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    Your lucky mine would have wanted pictures of me in one of my bikinis

19. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress arrived at the beach and are setting in. There discussing where they will have lunch. Mistress says I'm a good boy for the photos this morning. Thank you Mistress. I'm here to please Mistress. Mistress says her girlfriends asked about you and her property. And was that still going on. Mistress tells them yes she stills has her property in chastity. Mistress says he no longer controls his cock and balls. Mistress tell them once she put them in chastity and clicked the lock in place they officially became her property. And if I'm a very good boy I might be released and allowed to orgasm. Mistress tells them he is caged for her pleasure and enjoyment. Mistress tells them I serve a great breakfast in bed. One of the girls asked what she meant. Mistress explained the situation. Mistress says she turned very red in the face. Mistress says she asked her and he expects this situation. Mistress says yes. She ask well how does he get out of the cage. Mistress says he has to earn it. And if he can then he can have a orgasm. Mistress explained how she assigns task for me to do around her home. Mistress also explained how she tease and torment and edges her property to bring him to verge of cumming and then denying him he's not allowed to cum without Mistress permission. She tells her how her property swell up inside the cage and throbs and strains to get out. Make my slave squirm and moan in fustration. Mistress says she enjoys watching him suffer that way. And to please Mistress he will do anything for me. Especially breakfast, lunch and dinner. She asked her friends did they now understand they shook there head yes. So I guess they know why I wear a chastity cage. Mistress says they'd like to see her property in it's cage. yes Mistress ! ! Enjoy

Attached Files:

20. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Oops Mistress says I'm to show them my pretty red butt plug. Yes Mistress! ! Enjoy ladies ! !

Attached Files:

21. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well I'm back it's day 124 in Mistress little red cage. Mistress has informed me that Mistress property will remain caged until the end of the year. Oh goody. Mistress property will be teased and tormented and edged even more. And of course I will enjoy all of it. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress has also instead me to present Mistress property to her bright and early for an inspection and a long edging session. Mistress is in the mood to watch her property swell and fill it's cage. While my face and tongue pleasure Mistress. it's been a while since I was permitted to pleasure my Mistress. Mistress property will be full and firm and tight and ready to be tormented for Mistress pleasure. All I can hope for is more swelling and throbbing against the cage. Mistress property will throb and scream to be released. Mistress will just laugh and watch Mistress slave struggle against my restraints. Whispering in my ear. I'm forbidden to cum as she squeezes and edging me closer and closer to going over the edge. I fight it knowing you if I cum Mistress will issue 50 lashes for cumming without Mistress permission. Mistress will receive her pleasure and her slave will again be left squirming and fustrated. More Mistress please more.

22. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress is about to restrain me and her property for the edging session that about to start. Mistress says she looking forward to using my mouth and tongue for her pleasure. And Mistress assure me that Mistress property will have a long and agonizing edging session. Mistress Hope's I enjoy it. Mistress says she plans on enjoying it very much.

23. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress is very happy. I was able to please Mistress not once but twice. The second orgasm was very intense. I could tell Mistress was going to explode in my mouth and tongue. I listened to Mistress breathing and her moans and groans as she got closer and closer to climaxing. Mistress thighs began to tighten around my head and I knew she was going to cover me in her intoxicating fluids and aroma. When Mistress exploded she yelled yes, yes ! ! As she humped and grind her pussy faster and faster. I wanted all her juices. I was rewarded I took in every drop my mouth and tongue could take. As Mistress shudders one last time and leans forward grabbing her property Mistress says your a good boy. Now I'm going to enjoy teasing and tormenting and edging my property until Mistress property is full and firm and my slave is even more fustrated and aching. Mistress hope you enjoy your session cause that all you get . Mistress laughs and says no orgasm for her property. Mistress ask if I enjoyed the punishment session. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress examined her property and was very pleased with how full and firm they were. Mistress gave her property a gentle kiss and squeeze and ordered me to dress and go home. Yes Mistress ! ! Full, firm and very fustrated. Thank you Mistress ! ! A few shots of Mistress property full and very firm. Enjoy ! !

Attached Files:

24. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well my morning started off great. Served Mistress breakfast in bed. That went very well Mistress enjoyed it very much. I was glad I could please Mistress this morning. Mistress then informs me that her property needs to be edged. So Mistress tells me to lay down and be prepared to be restrained. It's going to be a long session. Mistress smiles and says her property is going to squirm a lot today. Once Mistress has sercured me nice and tight she says she'll be back. I'm already beginning to swell in Mistress cage. I know I'm going to be very fustrated but I'm still excited about it. When Mistress returned she stands at the foot of the bed dressed as a secretary. Blue skirt white blouse blue stocking black rim glasses and a blue bra that I'm sure might be just a little small. But I don't think I'll complain. Mistress begins fondling and squeezing her property saying how full and firm her property looks. Mistress smiles and says very nice let's see just how full and firm we can make them. Don't you agree. Yes Mistress ! ! Good boy ! ! Mistress then begins using her wand on her property. Along with a few good whacks from her riding crop across my exposed thighs. I squirm and Mistress smiles. Mistress continues this for about 45 minutes. Mistress see I'm getting close to orgasm and stops. Mistress whispers no,no, no you can't cum. Mistress again excuse herself. Don't go anywhere. Upon Mistress return she has changed her clothes. Mistress is a naughty school girl and ask if her property would like to play. Yes Mistress ! ! Again Mistress property is teased, tormented again swelling and throbbing against the cage. Mistress balls are filling again and getting very firm also. Mistress is very pleased. Mistress runs her finger nails across them. I think I'm going to explode. I squirm against the restraints Mistress just smiled she knows I can't get loose. Mistress use her riding crop on my thighs and legs just to make me squirm some more. Mistress is really enjoying this. More edging continues. Again as Mistress bring to the of cumming again Mistress stops. By now Mistress property is very full and firm. Swollen and throbbing against the cage. Mistress leans over her property and give it a nice kiss and then begins to suck on them. I let out a very low moan and groan. Mistress says don't you dare cum. No Mistress ! ! This session go on for 3 hrs. Mistress property is swollen, full and very tight and firm. When Mistress is done with her property and me I'm chained and collared and hooded. Mistress chains me to the foot of the bed. And says you are confined to the bedroom for 2 more hrs. Mistress leaves the room and locks the door. So I set or lay on my bed chained and collared and handcuffed so I can't touch myself. Mistress returned in 2 hrs. I guess it was 2 hrs I really had no way of knowing. Mistress took a few photos of her property full and firm and of my restraints. She hopes you enjoy them. Yes Mistress property is full and firm and very, very tight. Throbbing and swelling and aching. Thanks you Mistress ! ! And if you're wondering it's 4:10 pm and Mistress left me and returned home. And her property is still full and firm. And I'm loving it. Oh yeah !

Attached Files:

25. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property got an early Friday surprise. Mistress removed the cage and I thought I was going to be allowed to orgasm. Nope not going to happen. Mistress then wraps her property in like long piece of red cloth. Wrapping each ball separately. And then around the back of the shaft and balls. All nice and neat. Mistress then begins to edge her property. I'm loving this no cage. Mistress property begins to fill it's sack and gets very firm. Mistress smiles and says she going to push me right up to the edge. But I don't have permission to cum. Mistress keeps this up most of the morning. Mistress knows I want to cum. I'm humping the air . Mistress finally discovers just a little pre cum. Mistress stops the edging and says. You don't have permission to cum. So it's 50 lashes and it's back on the cage. Mistress suggest that I have her property back in it's cage before she returns. Yes Mistress ! ! After receiving my 50 lashes Mistress restrained me and Mistress property on the bed and left me there . Mistress occasionally returned to the room and continued her teasing and tormenting. A few photos of my session.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice