Mistress has locked her property up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Jul 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    Well it's been a couple of days since the wax session. Mistress is extremely proud of her property wax job. Still locked and I know now that I'll be caged from now until further notice. Some how I knew that was going to happen. Mistress had a big smile on her face when Mistress broke the news. I was asked if I like the news. Yes Mistress ! ! Thank you Mistress ! ! ! Mistress had another surprise for her property this morning. A new HT V2 this one is clear. Mistress thought it was time for a change. Mistress has had 3 cages since she caged her property in July. Mistress chose the red first because red is her favorite color. But Mistress wants to go clear for a few days to see if she likes it. Mistress tried the black one but Mistress didn't care for black. So Mistress property is now wearing a clear chastity cage. Mistress first reaction when she closed the lock in place was a big smile and a few gentle pulls and squeezes on her property. Mistress committed nice very nice. Mistress has taken a few photos of the new cage. Mistress hopes you like them.

Attached Files:

Dman likes this.
  2. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property is due a teasing and tormenting session this morning. I'm to be restrained and gagged and hooded and Mistress property will be subjected to Mistress pleasure and enjoyment. Only I'LL have no idea what will happen or when but I believe Mistress property will be given plenty of fustration and teasing. I know it's going to be a long and agonizing morning. Swelling and throbbing and full and very firm balls made nice and tight. Yes Mistress may slave please have more. More is always good.

3. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress property and slaves thighs felt the full force of Mistress fury. Mistress property was teased, pulled, squeezed, tormented for over a 2 he session. Mistress property was bought to the brink of orgasming 3 times only to be denied each time. Mistress property was swollen, throbbing and very, very full and firm. Much to the pleasure and enjoyment of my Mistress. But then Mistress had discovered that there was a small amount of precum leaking out. Mistress was furious. For not asking permission and then not to tell Mistress. Slave just earned 150 lashes with the cane. Mistress says I'm going to learn a hard lesson that Mistress rules and commands will be obeyed. After the canning I was asked of I've learned who is in charge. YES MISTRESS ! ! ! I was confined and chained to my bed for further punishment. That was 2 hrs ago Mistress is relaxing in slaves living room. My thighs are still a nice red in color and still sting from the punishment. Mistress property is left fustrated once again and Mistress smiles and walks away.

Attached Files:

4. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress property was fully abused on Tuesday. The lashing from Tuesday is still on my thighs. If you look on my right thigh you can still see the marks. Mistress used her cane very well on her slave. So today Mistress inform me that Mistress property would receive a very intense edging. Mistress planned to push and punish her property right to the point of cumming. Then stop. Mistress property would be allowed to calm down and relax. Mistress would then start the process all over again. Mistress repeated the process over, over and over all morning long. Mistress property was swollen throbbing and straining to get out of the cage. Mistress property was very full and firm. Mistress would allow her property to get very close to orgasm then stop and watch her slave squirm and hump the air like it was going to help. Mistress enjoy this very much. Mistress thought it this was very funny and got a good laugh. Mistress also teased her slave by dancing over my face. Mistress would lower herself very close to my face and temp my tongue. Then raise up and deny me the pleasure of pleasing Mistress. Mistress seemed to enjoy the torture of for not allowing me the pleasure of her juices. This made me squirm and dry hump even more and Mistress laughed even more. Between Mistress property being teased and tormented and myself. Being teased and tormented. Mistress had her property and slave right where Mistress wanted them. Mistress property was in agonizing pain all the teasing and tormenting. But Mistress didn't care. Mistress property was at her Mercy and she intended to watch and make her property suffer even more. Over, over and over again Mistress property was edged closer and closer to orgasm only to be denied. Mistress balls were extremely full and firm. I found myself wanting more and more of this feeling. I even begged Mistress for more. Mistress smiled and asked if Mistress property would like more. Yes Mistress more please. Mistress answer your a very good boy. Mistress granted slave wish for more. I squirmed and moaned and dry humped try to get relief. But in the end Mistress property was fustrated again and again. Mistress finally stopped the session left the room with Mistress property swollen throbbing and straining. Mistress balls were extremely full and firm and very very tight. I will say that I enjoyed the feeling. I was so horny I was still dry humping the air feeling Mistress property slapping my ass. Mistress walked back in and just watched from a distance. I was unaware of her presents. When Mistress walked up and grabbed her property I just exploded. I just jerked and squirmed more I was having a ruined orgasm. With each thrust I moaned and groaned like a whipped puppy. Mistress just held her property tighter and let nature take it course. Mistress smiled and says she hopes I enjoyed it. And since Mistress property orgasmed in it's pretty red cage. Mistress see no reason to ever allow her property out of it's cage to cum. Mistress hoped I enjoyed it. Mistress believe that her property is going to be caged indefinitely. Mistress took a few photos of the session and got the best shot for last. Cum in Mistress property cage. Mistress says you can cum in a cage.

Attached Files:

SissySlutAlexia likes this.
  5. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Finally a relaxed cock and balls. Mistress property better enjoy it while it can . Mistress can get them swollen and throbbing and full and firm real quick and have me begging never to stop. Yes Mistress ! !

Attached Files:

6. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Day 180 of chastity. Mistress is very pleased with my progress. Mistress property looks so good being caged. Mistress property has been put back in it's pretty red cage again. Mistress property will remain in the red cage permanently. Mistress property was wearing a clear cage for the last few days. But Mistress property was put back in the red cage this morning. Mistress loves the way it makes her property stand out. Mistress took a look at her property in the red and saying and I quote they look great. Mistress took these photos back in red for your enjoyment and hers. Mistress requested breakfast shortly after that. My morning task. I was very happy to please Mistress.

Attached Files:

7. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Another day in chastity. Also a day of edging. Mistress property was given a long session. Mistress property was pushed to the edge numerous times but forbidden to cum. Mistress watched as I squirmed again and again fighting the urges to cum. I managed to not cum. Mistress laughed and says did slave win the battle to surpress his urge to cum. Yes Mistress ! ! Good boy ! ! Mistress also tempted slave by standing over slave and teasing me like slave was going to be permitted to pleasure Mistress. It wasn't going to be. Mistress property and slave were very fustrated. And Mistress just smiled. Mistress has informed slave that I may be released when slave reaches 200 days of chastity. Mistress says slave will have to be extra special if slave execpt to be released. Mistress says these last 17 days are going to be pure hell for slave and especially Mistress property. Did slave understand Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress would like to inform all interested parties that as slave does this journal entry Mistress is playing with her property keeping slave and her property very, very fustrated and swollen and throbbing and yes very full and very firm. And slave is in pure fustration and agonizing punishment and never wants it to stop. Slave is learning his place in chastity. Mistress is laughing as I write this down. Mistress says slave enjoys being teased and tormented Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress wants everyone to enjoy the photos. And remember dreams and wishes can come true.

Attached Files:

8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    You look like you have full balls here LOL

9. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Yes they are very full and firm. Mistress loves to keep her property that way ! !

10. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Friday is here. Chores are done for the day. Mistress has no use for her property or slave the rest of the day. Mistress has some work that needs to be finished. Which means beer thirty can't get here fast enough. But I know there will be a heavy price to pay for my day off. Mistress will definitely have something planned for Monday. I'm sure there will be lots of teasing and tormenting for Mistress property and what ever Mistress can think of. Enjoy your weekend Mistress. These are for your enjoyment

Attached Files:

11. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Monday has arrived and Mistress property is currently all taped up really ! ! Mistress decided to do something different for Monday. Mistress property was encased in black tape for 4 hrs. Mistress gave no reason for this execpt It was Mistress property and she felt like doing it. Mistress want to watch my expression as I'm made to pull the tape off. Mistress enjoyed watching slave pull the tape off very slowly and every agonizing look. Slave face told the picture. Mistress truly enjoyed watching this. Mistress property was used and abused and Mistress promises more. Mistress made a few photos of this. Mistress says enjoy them.

Attached Files:

12. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it's been a while since I updated my confinement. My last entry in my journal shows Mistress property all wrapped in black electrical tape. Mistress thought it would be fun to see how it looked and how it felt to me. The original plan was to cover Mistress property in tape and I was to wear that way for 4 hrs. But after the original 4 hrs were completed. Mistress just smiled and says Mistress property will remain taped another 4 hrs. During my time in my taped condition Mistress tasked her slave to clean Mistress house. Slave was vacuum and dust. Then slave was to clean kitchen and bathroom. Mistress was going to supervise the whole thing. If slave failed her inspection slave had start all over again. The kitchen was cleaned twice. Mistress property was teased and tormented off and on during my cleaning tasks. Mistress says looking at her property encased in black tape was making her moist. Mistress commanded slave to take care of her juices. But if any of her juices hit Mistress nice clean kitchen floor. Mistress property would suffer dearly. Mistress was pleasured numerous times and no juices hit the floor. Mistress was very pleased. Mistress property was given a few intimate tugs. Slave thanked Mistress for allowing him to serve his Mistress. After slave 4 additional hrs in black tape. Mistress says it's time to remove the tape from Mistress property. Slave is ordered to stand before Mistress with legs apart and hands behind my back. Mistress then put on a spreader bar around my ankles, hand cuffs my hands and ties it all together with a chain. Mistress lnspect her work and is satisfied that I can't move. Mistress says I need to be quite during the untapping. Mistress inserts a penis gag to muffle my moans and groans. Mistress steps back to admire Mistress work. Mistress smiles and says we can begin to remove the tape. Mistress says I'm going to enjoy it. For the next 35 minutes Mistress very slowly removes the tape and watches slave squirm and wiggle. Mistress chuckles with every pull of the tape and every moan and groan I make. Mistress property is teased and tormented during this process. Mistress leaves one huge section of tape just hanging from Mistress property. Mistress stands up and squeezes her property very firmly and just walks off. Mistress says oh don't go anywhere Mistress will be right back. I don't know how long Mistress was gone. Slave was worn out. Mistress property was very sore and tinder. Mistress returned and stood before her slave and Mistress property. Mistress says your almost done. Just one more adjustment to be made. With that being said Mistress Yanks the last few pieces of tape from Mistress property and listens to slave muffled screams. Mistress grabs her property and squeezes as the pain intensifies. Mistress whispers in slaves ear did slave enjoy your punishment session for the day. Slave nodded yes. Mistress replied you were a very good boy today. Mistress then left the room and slave still standing in my restraints. Slave doesn't know how long I was left restrained. Mistress finally returned released me from my restraints. Mistress then drops my clothes at my feet and tells me to dress and go home. Mistress approaches slave grabs Mistress property very firmly and just hold on. Mistress ask if slave has anything to say. Thank you MISTRESS ! ! ! Good boy your excused.

13. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    It's day 203 of Mistress property being locked in chastity. Mistress property was supposed to been released on day 200. But that day came and went. Slave dare not ask when slave is to be released. Mistress has forbidden that subject to be discussed. To speak of it without Mistress permission means 100 lashes with Mistress cane. So slave remains fustrated and swollen, throbbing and very firm and tight all for the amusement of Mistress. Mistress has informed slave that there is going to be another CFNM very soon. Wine and snacks are to be served. Mistress friends are looking forward to seeing slave all locked up in chastity. And available for there inspection. Mistress has informed slave I will be wearing my butt plug for this endeavor. Slave can hardly wait ! !

14. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I'ts been awhile since my last entry. It's now day 217 of confinement. And no release day in site. Mistress has forbidden the subject of a release to be talked about. Mistress says I have a birthday coming up next month and maybe we can discuss it then. Mistress smiles and winks as she squeezes her property. Mistress ask if I understand. Yes Mistress ! ! So I just suffer in complete fustration wondering if I'll ever be allowed to cum again. At this point I don't think it will happen anytime soon. Mistress enjoys teasing and tormenting her property way to much. I've come to want more and more of the teasing and tormenting. The more Mistress does it the more I want. Will all this teasing and tormenting ever stop. Please Mistress ! ! May I have more.

15. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I do enjoy pleasing Mistress every chance I get. I look forward to seeing Mistress stand above slave and tell slave she wants to feel slave mouth and tongue deep inside of her. I long to hear Mistress moans and groans as I go about my task of pleasuring Mistress. To hear her breathing increase and feel her movement as she gets closer to orgasm. Slave is also ready for this. Slave wants to feel all of Mistress orgasm rush into his mouth and cover slave tongue in all it's intoxicating juices. Slave feels Mistress thighs tighten up Mistress breathing increase her moans and groans get louder. Mistress is close very close. Mistress explodes her juices are flowing in my mouth and tongue and I want it all. All slave can think about is yes Mistress more, more slave wants it all. As Mistress cums hard one last time slave is happy for Mistress pleasure. Mistress wiggles her cunt on slaves face playfully before Mistress rises looks at Mistress property all swollen and throbbing and very, very full and firm and tells slave you were a very good boy this morning. Yes Mistress ! ! Maybe Mistress property will be teased and tormented a little more. What does slave think. Slave is not permitted to think Mistress. Very good boy. Slave is learning.

16. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress property was removed from his cage. Mistress smiled and says no your not going to cum. Mistress has something special for her property. Mistress then gave her property a very close shave. Took a warm wet clothes and cleaned up the area Mistress had just shaved. Slave enjoyed that a lot. Mistress smiled and asked if I wanted more. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress gave her property a good smack with her riding crop. Mistress property is in for a surprise. Mistress reaches around the bench and produces a pair of handcuffs. Mistress then secures Mistress property in the handcuffs. Mistress property is going to have a CBT session. Mistress just smiles. The next 2 1/2 hrs are a blurr. Mistress property was edged over and over. Mistress dared me to cum. If I did it meant a 100 lashes from Mistress Riding crop. Thankfully I was able to resist the urge to cum. Mistress then produce a prostate massager and gave my ass a nice work out. Mistress push me to the edge over and over but I didn't cum. Mistress could see the fustration on my face and just laughed.

17. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property in a CBT session using handcuffs as restraints. Mistress says enjoy

Attached Files:

18. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it's coming to an end. Slave is losing his Mistress. My Mistress is returning to her home in Florida. Mistress mom has had a serve stroke. So Mistress is going home to put her mom affairs in order. And will probably stay in Florida to take care of her. So my lifestyle with my Mistress is coming to an end. Mistress property was released from it's confinement Friday night. Mistress property was locked in it's pretty red cage for a total of 240 days. Mistress teased and tormented her property most of the night edging me closer and closer to the edge. This went on most of the evening. Mistress was enjoying the show. Mistress also knew that I didn't have permission to cum. Slave was pushed to the edge over and over again only to be told I couldn't cum. Mistress left the room with her property filling and straining to get out of the cage.slaves ball sack was full and very very firm. Mistress had strapped slave to the punishment pole. Mistress property was throbbing like never before. The throbbing was intoxicating and slave was begging for more. Mistress knew slave was close to cumming. Mistress returned and continued to torment her property. Mistress just smiled as she watched slave and Mistress property squirm and wiggle looking for some release. By now I never wanted it to stop. I wanted more and more. Mistress stopped and just walked away. Mistress then informs slave of Mistress leaving to go and take care of her mom. Mistress says she thinking about leaving slave totally fustrated. Mistress asked slave if I would like to cum. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress laughed and says good boy. Now beg your Mistress for permission to cum. Beg you worthless slave. Yes Mistress please, please, please allow your worthless slave to cum. Mistress property was again teased and tormented. Closer and closer I got to the edge. Mistress again tells me to beg and beg again. please, please Mistress may I have your permission to cum. Slave was very close and Mistress knew it. Mistress property is close and slave is ready to explode. Mistress applies her wand to her property and laughs as slave loses total control and cums over and over and over. Mistress is enjoying the show as slave cums in his cage. Mistress property is stroked over and over to get every last drop of cum to spill out of Mistress caged property. Mistress property was squeezed one last time. Slave was drained. Mistress whispered softly Mistress will always own slave. Yes Mistress slave is your obeient servant. After cleaning up. Mistress commanded slave to take Mistress to dinner one more time before Mistress leaves for Florida. So as Mistress says goodbye and squeezes her property one last time Mistress asks who owns you. Mistress owns slave Thank you Mistress.

Alpha_Bird likes this.
  19. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    So I close this journey with MISTRESS. I will miss Mistress. Thank you MISTRESS

20. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Just a update on my Mistress. Her mom passed away on March 26. Mistress says she not sure she going to stay in Florida. She getting her mom estate in order and she just not sure of her next move. I told her to take her time. Mistress says she thinks about her property being locked in it pretty red cage. And being teased and tormented over and over again. Mistress asked of l missed being caged. Yes Mistress very much. Mistress says I'm a good boy. Mistress says she has some hard decision to make about what she wants to do. I told my Mistress I'm sure Mistress will make the right decision. Miss you Mistress.

21. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    As I sit here waiting for this virus to get over with. I must think about my situation here. I love being caged and admit I think about it constantly. Sometimes my darker side takes over and I want this to become my lifestyle. Losing my Mistress and being released I thought I could move forward. But part of me says move on and another part says you want more of being that chastity slave. Being caged used teased and tormented for Mistress pleasure and enjoyment. My pleasure don't count just pleasing Mistress is all that matters. I have to think about my situation and make my decision.

22. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress has returned after taking care of her mom estate after her death. Mistress wasted very little time caging Mistress property. Mistress says don't expect to be released anytime soon. Yes Mistress. Mistress also bought a new toy for her property. Mistress property now will begin electric play. Mistress has purchased a Tens unit model 7000. Mistress introduce me to it this afternoon. Mistress hooked her property up to this and for about an hour and half Mistress played with the different settings and function. Needless to say I was kept squirming and moaning the hole time. Mistress property received one good jolt for a response from me I jumped real good and Mistress had a good laugh. This thing has 5 modes and a timer that is 1 minute to 60 minutes. These modes were very intense. Mistress played with it and tells me that the ultimate goal is to hook Mistress property up to one of the settings and tease and torment me for a whole hour. Mistress smiled and said you will squirm and moan. Yes Mistress has come home and Mistress property is caged again.

Attached Files:

Chadstallion and tiruh811 like this.
  23. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Here are a few pictures of Mistress property wired and being zapped. A little precum leaked out. Also a few photos of the Tens unit. Mistress says enjoy them.

Attached Files:

Chadstallion and tiruh811 like this.
  24. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Electric play session tonight Mistress is testing her property limits. The vibration are real and intense. And Mistress property has 2 more sessions too endure tonight. Each one is 45 minutes long. Mistress says let's see how well you squirm and wiggle and maybe give me a few good moans also.

Attached Files:

Chadstallion likes this.
  25. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress property is being introduced to electric play. Mistress purchased a tenspro unit to enhance my training. Mistress property was wired Sunday for a learning session. After experimenting with the settings and 5 different modes. Mistress found the settings she liked. Mistress property was then wired up for it's first session. It was definitely a shock and wake up call. Mistress seems to enjoy watching me and her property squirming and moan with every turn of the intentsity level turned up and down. Mistress enjoys this new toy very much. I'm sure Mistress property will get a plenty of time hooked up to this machine. After experimenting with the unit that evening. Mistress tells slave Mistress property has a new training tool to keep Mistress property in line. As Mistress speaks slave will learn to endure and enjoy this new training tool. Mistress says after all it's all about Mistress pleasure. Right slave? Yes Mistress.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice