Mistress has locked her property up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Jul 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    Wow, quite a bit of fun activity...

2. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Yea I love being bound. Mistress really enjoys putting me bondage and just leaving in it with just my thoughts. The chains we're her idea. Having me in chains and leading Mistress property around the house is something she enjoys. Putting me some where in the house securing my chain and just leaving me there until she returns to get me.

3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Awesome!

4. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property has been punished. Mistress is unhappy with slave. So Mistress has spanked her property to remind slave he has no say in certain situations. I broke one of Mistress rules. So Mistress punishment was swift. She smiled during the whole thing. Mistress used a hair brush n her property. Mistress removed the cage. Mistress wanted to make sure Mistress property got the full force of every blow right on target. Mistress has instructed her slave to show what happens to Mistress property that break Mistress rules. Enjoy ! !

Attached Files:

5. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress is still angry. So Mistress property felt the full force of Mistress angry.Once the spanking was finished I thought I had survived. But I was wrong. Mistress was just getting started. Over the next hour and half Mistress property was used, abused, teased and tormented. Mistress seemed to take great pleasure in abusing her property. Mistress even made a small video of Mistress property getting spanked. Mistress has watched the video 3 times and says she's going to enjoy watching it as she sips a glass of wine. Mistress property is very red and tender. Mistress asked f I enjoyed my punishment Yes Mistress. Has slave learned his lesson. Yes Mistress. Is slave going to obey Mistress rules from now on. Yes Mistress. Mistress hope you enjoy the rest of Mistress property being punished. Enjoy ! ! ! Thanks You Mistress. Mistress loved the last 2 that were taken about an hour after my punishment session was ended. Mistress property was red, firm ,blue and still aching. Mistress grabbed squeezed and watched me squirm. Mistress just laughed and said it could have been much worse. Yes Mistress, thank you MISTRESS ! ! !

Attached Files:

Mark Owen likes this.
  6. Jail Bird

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Ball spanked by your Mistress. I'm so happy it's you and not me!

7. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well after yesterday little spanking session at the hands of Mistress for breaking one of Mistress rules. I'm very glad to be back in Mistress little red chastity cage where I belong. Yes Mistress property is still a little tender Mistress says that's good. Mistress says maybe I'll think twice before I break one of Mistress rules again. Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress. Mistress has given me a simple task for today. Mistress wants to see the butt plug in my ass. Mistress task that I wear it 3 hrs. You have 5 minutes to insert the plug. Don't miss this up. Yes Mistress task has been completed. Plug is in. Now Mistress can enjoy the pleasure of seeing Mistress property caged and my ass with it's shiny red butt plug securely in my ass. Enjoy them and have a wonderful day.

Attached Files:

8. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has informed me that it's been close to an hour since the butt plug was inserted and Mistress wants to see that the plug is still in. Mistress has commanded me to send a picture of the plug and cage. Must be taken in the kitchen. Mistress she is waiting. Yes Mistress. Time 9:00 am

Attached Files:

9. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress is enjoying the task she has laid out for me. Having my ass plugged for 3 hrs well It's coming up on hour 2 of my session. And Mistress has tasks me to take a picture of my ass plugged in my front door. Mistress says the door is to be open and show my ass and the view out my door. Mistress says time a wasted. Enjoy the photo. Time now 10:00 am my task for anal training is half over .

Attached Files:

10. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I'm 2 hrs into this task and Mistress wants to know how it feels. I must say I hardly have noticed it. I know it's there. When I move I feel it move inside of me. When sitting or laying on the bed I almost forget that my ass has been plugged by this red shiny object sticking out of my ass. I must confess I love the way it feels. When Mistress reads this I can only hope that I receive more of this training. More will definitely be better I'm sure. Mistress will agree I'm sure.

11. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has asked if Mistress property is full and firm ? Yes Mistress full and firm just the way you want them to be. Ready for your enjoyment. Enjoy your picture.

Attached Files:

12. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has seen the property and is quite happy. Mistress says I'm a good boy. YES MISTRESS ! ! Thank you MISTRESS ! ! One more pic to make Mistress smile.

Attached Files:

13. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has just text me. Mistress has asked if I have removed my butt plug. I reply. I reply no Mistress the butt plug is still in. Mistress has not given me permission to remove it yet. She says very good. You've done very well. 3 hrs and 30 minutes. Very good. Mistress is glad you find the butt plug so comfortable. Mistress like that you wish to continue with this training. Mistress agrees. Mistress will have to set up some kind of schedule for Mistress property. Mistress has just informed me that my little ass is now also her property. So when Mistress mentioned her property Mistress is referring to her caged property and now her owned ass. Do you understand ? Yes Mistress, Thank you Mistress. Mistress says I may now remove the plug for Mistress property. Yes Mistress. Oh and once it out a photo of Mistress property with no butt plug. Now get to it. Mistress is waiting. Yes Mistress ! ! ! Enjoy Mistress ! !

Attached Files:

14. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has informed me that I need to start my anal training for day 2. The task for today is 4 hrs. Mistress property has been plugged. At 7:15 am. Enjoy the photos Mistress. The last two are for Mistress pleasure. Full cage and firm.

Attached Files:

15. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress property has been plugged for an hour and fifteen minutes. So for no problems. I'm just relaxing in the bed listening to music. Just have move a little to fill it still there. It went in very easy this morning. A small amount of lube and a slow push. Mistress property slid right in. Almost like it accepted openly. Mistress so should be very happy.

16. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well 8:43 and Mistress has arrived. Mistress is going to restrain me now and have some fun. Mistress property is going to be edged and denied. Mistress says she going to enjoy this. And even use my tongue and face for her own pleasure. Yes Mistress ! !

17. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well my Thursday was just as Mistress promised. Mistress property was teased, tormented, squeezed and pulled. All for Mistress pleasure. Mistress took extreme pleasure in using my face and tongue for her pleasure and enjoyment. I will admit that I was very happy to please Mistress time and time again. The moans and sighs coming from Mistress gave me the impression that I was giving Mistress just what she desired. I was happy to hear those moans from her. After she was done using me we went to lunch. On me of course. I asked if any of her friends had committed on the beach weekend since they got back. Mistress smiled and asked me why I would ask. I said just curious. Mistress says funny you ask. One says she found a couple of websites that delt in them. She was shocked by some of what she read. But some of the pictures she saw were very interesting. After looking and reading some of the stories and real life experiences. She felt herself getting very excited and moist between her legs. She told my Mistress she was going to explore deeper into this. Mistress said good for you. Mistress reached betweeny legs and squeezed her property very seductively and whispered in my ear who would've guessed that Mistress property could be responsible for a new Mistress finding her true calling. Mistress chuckled and squeezed again. We finished our lunch and returned to my home where Mistress gave her property a few more tugs and squeezes. Mistress ask if I have any plans for the weekend. No Mistress. Good boy. Mistress wants her property to be available for the weekend. Yes Mistress ! !

Mash2214 likes this.
  18. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    The weekend was uneventful. Mistress didn't summons her property all weekend. Very fustrating. I looking forward to serving my Mistress and giving her some pleasure. I believe that was Mistress full in intent. Keep me waiting but never sending for property. On Sunday Mistress inform me that we will be having lunch and some window shopping at the mall. Yes Mistress ! ! We arrived at the mall and walked around the mall. Mistress went into a few stores leaving me to wait outside for her. I got to watch the people in the mall. Wondering what they did to spice up there vanilla lifestyle. Or even there kinky lifestyle if they have one. Mistress returned carrying 2 bags from the more pricey store in the mall. Guess who got to carry them. We then proceeded to Victoria secret and was to wait outside for her and I was told to watch the bags and not to look at what was inside. Yes Mistress ! ! ! When Mistress returned carrying a bag from Victoria secret. I smiled asked if Mistress found what she wanted. Mistress smiled real big and said yes Mistress did. You'll find out soon enough. Yes Mistress ! ! Now you can buy Mistress lunch. Yes Mistress thank you Mistress ! ! !

19. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    During our Sunday lunch Mistress ask if her property was doing well being locked for so long. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress asked how long has Mistress property been locked in her pretty red cage. You do know that. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress property has been locked in chastity for 62 days. Very good. Do you know when your release date is. Yes Mistress it's October 17 that will be 3 months. Mistress smile says that wrong that's also Locktober. Mistress property just can't be expected to not finish Locktober. So Mistress property will be extended until the end of Locktober. Mistress property thinks that only fair. Don't you agree. Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress. Well looks like Mistress has won again. I may never be released. Mistress just smiled at me shaking her head approvingly. At least lunch was good. Mistress property enjoyed the ride home. I drove Mistress car Mistress moved over real close so Mistress could play with her property. Thank heavens Mistress has tinted windows. Mistress instructed me to take the long way home. Mistress smiled and laughed as she pulled her property out of my fly. Squeezing massaging and teasing her property as I drove. Mistress tells me to watch the road. Yes Mistress ! We made it home in one piece. Mistress property was throbbing, swollen, balls nice and full. Once n Mistress garage Mistress property was teased and tormented used and abused till I couldn't take any more. Mistress knew her property was about to explode. So Mistress uses the only thing she has has to stop me from cumming. Mistress dumps her cup of ice on her property and holds there as I let out a huge moan and squirm trying to get out of the ice around her property. Mistress laughs very hard and says I'd better not cum. I didn't. Mistress orders me out of the car with Mistress property still exposed and to clean up the mess I made. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress played with her property as I cleaned the driver seat. Mistress property was having a good time. So was Mistress. Once I finished my task Mistress walked towards me and grabbed her property and put her property in her mouth and gently moved her tongue all around her property. All I could was let out a loud moan of pure enjoyment and pleasure. Mistress pulls away smiling stands up grabs and pulls her property puts it back in it jeans kiss my cheek and sends me home. Smiling Mistress says she enjoyed lunch. Yes Mistress your welcome Mistress ! ! !

bluedragoon and Mash2214 like this.
  20. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Tuesday afternoon Mistress ask if I'm wearing clothes. No Mistress. Good you send me a few pictures of Mistress property. Mistress is waiting ! ! I hope Mistress enjoys.

Attached Files:

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it's Thursday morning and Mistress has paid me a visit this bright and sunny morning. Seems I owe Mistress breakfast in bed. Mistress is here to be served breakfast. Yes Mistress ! ! I have a great big smile across my face. Mistress looks and ask if I approve. Yes Mistress ! ! But first Mistress must prepare you to serve Mistress. First Mistress has to install Mistress shinny red butt plug. Mistress submerged the plug in a bowl of hot water. While Mistress butt plug was warming up. Mistress proceeded to chain her property to the bed. Mistress teased and tormented her property while she restrained her property. Mistress seemed to be enjoying the morning. Smiled and pulled playfully on Mistress property as Mistress fasten my collar in place. Mistress said we're almost ready for breakfast to be served. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress ordered me lay on the bed with Mistress property up in the air. Time to plug that tight little ass. Mistress kneels beside her property and laughs . Mistress inserts the warm plug with a small amount of lube and pushes slowly. I it enters Mistress property very easily and the warmth feels very good. Mistress smiles as the plug slides in and closes around the shaft. Mistress ask if I like the way it feels. YES MISTRESS ! ! ! Mistress orders me on my back. Secures my hands to the bed. Mistress says she is ready for breakfast. As Mistress lowered her pussy gently to my waiting tongue. Mistress aroma and juices I could see and smell mind says ahhh ! ! Breakfast is served ! ! Mistress seemed to enjoy her breakfast I most certainly did. Mistress leaves me still restrained. Mistress returns and sits on the foot of the bed naked and puts her legs spread over my chained legs. Mistress is enjoying a cup of coffee and fondling Mistress property. As I watch helpless to do anything. Mistress smiles at me as she sips her coffee. Swirling her tongue around her cup and lips. Mistress property is throbbing trying to get out of the cage. Mistress lowers the cup close to her property. I can see the steam and feel the heat from the cup. Mistress smiles as she puts the warm cup very close to her property. I begin to squirm she smiles again tells me it's only going to hurt for a second. Mistress was right. Mistress then repeated this task for a couple of minutes. Mistress just smiled everytime. I squirmed with every touch. Mistress was enjoying herself. My ordeal was finally over when Mistress returned with a very wet and cold wash rag. Guess where Mistress applied it. Mistress smiled as I squirmed even more as she squeezed her property in that cold rag. Mistress says your a good boy. And Mistress enjoyed her breakfast. Yes Mistress ! !

Mark Owen likes this.
  22. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    After Mistress breakfast session Mistress left me restrained for a while longer. Sitting on the bed close to her property sipping coffee and fondling Mistress property. Smiling as she watched her property swell and fill her cage. Mistress ask if I'm enjoying this to. Yes Mistress ! Thank you Mistress. ! ! Good boy ! Mistress has informed me she has a lunch date with her girlfriend and one of the other girls that went to beach a couple weeks ago. I said I hope they enjoy there lunch. Now Mistress says we must post a few photos of Mistress property chained, caged and plugged for everyone to enjoy. Yes Mistress ! ! !

Attached Files:

sammartin likes this.
  23. Jail Bird

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I do love her use of chains. There's nothing quite like the feeling of being in chains.

24. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress has informed me that I'm to report to Mistress home by 9:00 am Friday. Seems Mistress has some tasks that need my handy work applied to them. Mistress says I should plan on being there all weekend. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress asked if I wondered why. I told Mistress it wasn't my place to question Mistress reasons. Mistress is in charge. Mistress says good boy. Mistress ask if I'm still chained and wearing my butt plug. Yes Mistress ! Good Boy ! ! Mistress says the chains and butt plug can be removed in one hour. But Mistress needs to see them to make sure you are following Mistress Mistress says she waiting ? Enjoy Mistress ! !

Attached Files:

Mash2214 likes this.
  25. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has asked me if Mistress property is firm and full. I tell Mistress nice and firm and full just as Mistress property should be. Mistress says show her now. Yes Mistress ! ! Enjoy Mistress the last was just taken.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice