Mistress has locked her property up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Jul 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    Well Mistress has given me permission to remove my chains and butt plug. I set a record today for being plugged. 6 hrs and 35 minutes. Mistress says I'm a good boy. Thank you Mistress. Mistress tells me that her lunch with the girls went well. Mistress said they asked if Mistress property was still caged ? Mistress said of course. She told them he'sbeen caged for 64 days and still has 26 more days until I think about releasing him and let him cum. They laughed and said she making it all up. Mistress said if they only knew the truth they'll be shocked. Mistress says she believes that they are interested in learning more. Part of me is intrigued and wonders how far Mistress will take this. I Know be careful what you wish for. Oh but my brain is working overtime now. And Mistress property has swollen in it's cage. Gotta change the subject. Yea that's what I'll do.

2. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    The weekend got off to a good start. I arrived at Mistress home before 9:00 am Friday morning as I was instructed to do. Stripped naked as I must always do before entering Mistress home. I put my leg and wrist shackles on and my collar and leash. Mistress enters the wash room dressed as a secretary. Mid length red skirt, black blouse tight and very form fitting. Open just above her breasts in a red push up bra definitely high lighting her full and firm breasts. The finishing touches were black hose 4" red heels. Mistress hair pulled back in ponytail and black rim glasses. Topped off with a crimson red lipstick. She was Stunning. Mistress property was already swelling and throbbing. Mistress reached for the leash and pulled her property close to her reached down and squeezed very firmly. I let a very low moan. Mistress whispered to me. Do you like the outfit. YES MISTRESS ! ! Mistress smiled and said good because it's going to be a long day for you. Mistress leads me to the play room chains me to her bed and inform me I'll be serving breakfast in bed to Mistress. Yes Mistress ! ! As Mistress raises her skirt Mistress reveals a black garter belt attached to the black hoses. No panties. As she lowers her moist pussy Onto my mouth and tongue I smile to myself and think breakfast is now being served. Thank you Mistress. I hope Mistress enjoys. After a nice breakfast Mistress teased, squeezed, tormented and edged her property. Mistress had connected the vibrator to a timer. Mistress had programmed the vibrator to run on 5 minutes cycles. And stop for 1,2,3,4,5 minutes in cycles . And set it up to run randomly. It was set to run for 1 hour. The next hour was pure enjoyment and hell of course I was instructed I can't cum. Mistress says I can think about it but I better not if I know what good for me. That was how my Friday started. It was a long day of excitement and fustration. Mistress enjoyed the day.

iome343 and Mark Owen like this.
  3. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it's Sunday morning and Mistress has enjoyed seeing her property caged and restrained for the last two days. Saturday morning Mistress had her breakfast in bed as usual. Mistress really enjoyed it. So did I. After breakfast Mistress continued my anal training. Mistress plugged her property and liked the way my ass is eagerly accepted the plug. Mistress smiled as she pushed it against the opening and how it opened up and just popped in. Mistress said my task was to wear for another 6 hrs. Most of my day was spent doing little things done around the house for my Mistress. Mistress spent her day relaxing on her patio. Mistress said she would have her lunch on the patio as well. Yes Mistress ! She seemed to really enjoy it. After lunch Mistress lead her property back inside the house for a edging session. While Mistress watched some football. Mistress spent the rest of the day with teasing, pulling and tormenting her property. Then it happened as the edging session continued asked if I would like to cum. YES MISTRESS, please, please. Mistress laughed and said not yet. I let out a low groan and moan and Mistress squeezed her property very firmly. Mistress knew I was very close to cumming. She watched as my body stiffened and I squirmed and wiggled. Mistress property was straining hard against the Cage wanting out. Mistress property was throbbing from the vibrator being pushed against the Cage. I was going nuts. Mistress asked again if I wanted to cum. Yes Mistress please, please. Mistress whispered in my ear. You may cum only f it's in your cage. But you don't have permission to cum. Do you understand Yes Mistress ! ! All this moaning and groaning going on had Mistress very moist and wet. I could see Mistress was becoming excited by all this activity. Mistress grabbed my leash and pulled me to her bedroom and ordered me on to the bed. Secured me spread eagle and used my tongue and face for her pleasure and enjoyment. While using me for her pleasure Mistress continued to edge her property. I was squirming trying to get out of my binding. Mistress was cumming in my mouth. I couldn't take it anymore I orgasm in my cage. I was cumming in my cage. Mistress could see her caged property cum oozing out of the cage. My body withering and squirming as I came. Mistress grabbed her property and continued to squeeze her property to extract every last drop she could get. Once I calmed down Mistress said she hadn't given me permission to cum. And I will be punished. Mistress got up and released me. Ordered me to bend over on my knees put my hands down by my ankles and spread my legs. Mistress secured my wrist and ankles together and ordered me to lift my butt up. I was then gagged. Mistress cane found it mark. Mistress took her time making sure I felt everyone of those 100 lashes. As I squirmed and moaned and groaned Mistress just smiled and hit my butt again and again. When Mistress had finished she asked if I had enjoyed the punishment session. YES MISTRESS, THANK YOU MISTRESS ! ! ! Mistress again restrained me spread eagle on the bed and left me alone with my thoughts on what had happened. After a while Mistress returned and released me. And ordered me to shower and report back to her. Yes Mistress ! ! Upon returning to my Mistress she chained me to her bed and cuddle up next to me. Mistress asked if I had enjoyed the day. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress then tells me now that you've cum in your cage that will be the only way you will be allowed to cum from now on. I just smiled and said Thank you Mistress. Mistress did take a photo of Mistress property cumming in it's cage. She hopes you like it.

Attached Files:

iome343 and Mark Owen like this.
  4. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well my weekend with Mistress is over. Monday is here and I'm now home. Mistress property was teased, prodded, squeezed, pulled,spanked, edged and tormented. Mistress really enjoyed watching me squirm, moan and groan as she played with her property. Mistress really enjoyed watching me have a ruined orgasm. Mistress said watching cum oozing out of her caged property was very pleasing. Mistress says it the only way I'll ever cum from now on. Mistress just Loved the way my body stiffened and relaxed as I got close to cumming. Listening to my moans and groans as I squirmed and jerked while Mistress property released it cum. Mistress did enjoy the show. But since I hadn't been given permission to cum. More punishment session are on the way. Mistress property will never be released for pleasure and enjoyment. Mistress property will only be allowed to orgasm in it's cage. If Mistress has given you permission. And Mistress may never give it to you for a very long time. Does slave understand. Yes Mistress ! !

iome343 likes this.
  5. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress has been very quiet since her last visit. No edging session. No teasing and tormenting sessions. Just an occasional text to send Mistress a picture of her property. Mistress ask if I'm being a good boy. Yes Mistress ! ! ! Mistress ask if I know how many days Mistress property has been locked in chastity. It's been 75 days of my 90 day confinement. Mistress says good boy. Mistress says if I'm a very good boy I might get released and allowed to orgasm. After Mistress pleasure has been attended to. Yes Mistress ! ! But for now Mistress says her property will be left to just feel the cage around her property and wait in fustration. Yes Mistress ! ! Your photo you've requested. Enjoy Mistress !

Attached Files:

iome343 likes this.
  6. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good morning Mistress. Well it's day one of Locktober. Enjoy ! !

Attached Files:

7. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well day 2 of locktober is here. Mistress requested my presence yesterday afternoon. Seems Mistress wanted to inspect her property. Tease and torment it for a while. Of course I was to serve Mistress for her pleasure and enjoyment. Upon my arrival Mistress was waiting for me in the wash room. I stripped as required to do when I enter Mistress home. But Mistress didn't put me in chains. Mistress put my collar on and my leash. My hands were placed in hand cuffs. Mistress then leads me to the bedroom. I'm restrained spread eagle very sercure. Mistress stands over my face and ask if I'm enjoying the view. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress then takes her cane and strikes her property. Very lightly. I squirm and Mistress laughs. Ater Ten more lashes each one a little harder. Mistress begins to lower herself close to my mouth and tongue. Mistress instructs me to kiss and lick her pussy gently. I do as told. Mistress teases me by pulling away as I kiss and lick. This teasing goes on for about 5 minutes. During this time Mistress also is squeezing and pulling on her property. Mistress property has filled the cage and is throbbing to be released. Mistress is enjoying this. Mistress then lower herself onto my face and tongue and commands me to pleasure her. I do so eagerly. As I set about my task I hear Mistress moans and sighs. Mistress is close to orgasm I can feel her thighs tighten up and her movements beginning to quicken. I try to bury my tongue deeper inside her wet pussy. I want to feel my Mistress juices flowing in my mouth as Mistress cums. Yes I want it all. And Mistress moans and sighs louder as she cums. As Mistress shudders one last time to give me the last of her juices she grabs her property leans forward and kisses her property. And says you've been a very good boy. Yes Mistress ! !

Attached Files:

iome343 likes this.
  8. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Day 3 and Mistress has informed me that Mistress property is in for a long morning. She intends to edge her property off and on all morning. Watching her property fill it's cage me squirm and know there is no release in my future just teasing and tormenting over and over again.

Attached Files:

9. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well been about 8 days since I've written in here so here my update. I'm 86 days into my 3 months confinement. No release except for shaving Mistress property. My confinement was due to be over on October 17. But that has since been changed. Due to my original confinement runs into Locktober my confinement has been extended through the end of Locktober. Oh lucky me. So with the additional days added on. When Oct. 31 gets here Mistress property will have been caged for 106 days. When Mistress informed me of this she smiled and says those last 14 days be filled with a lot of teasing and tormenting sessions. Mistress asked if I liked the idea. Yes Mistress ! ! ! Good boy good answer. So I'm 11 days into Locktober. Are there any other enjoying this activity. After while all the days just run together and you lose track of time. Your summoned to Mistress home where she tease and torment her property smiling all the time. Watching her property fill the cage straining to get out. Mistress finally begins to feel her pussy getting moist and commands me to pleasure her. I eagerly accepted this command. Smiling as Mistress lowered herself onto my waiting mouth and tongue. My only concern was to please Mistress and feel all her juices fill my waiting mouth. I do love feeling my Mistress cum and orgasm on my face.

Attached Files:

Mark Owen likes this.
  10. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has given me something to think about. Seems her girlfriend want to have CFNM party with me serving them wine in just my cage and chains. Mistress has not agreed to this yet but she is interested in this. And her girlfriend is really wanting to do this. She would like to invite the other girl from there beach trip. Seems she interested on this to. It also interest me. Mistress property is beginning to struggle in it's cage. This will definitely have to be discussed. Image naked chained and caged while 3 women tease and torment Mistress property.

sapper814, Mash2214 and Mark Owen like this.
  11. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well day 15 of Locktober. Mistress says she has something special for the last 14 days of Locktober. Mistress assure me that I will love it. Mistress says she is going to enjoy those last 14 days. 14 days of teasing and tormenting her property over and over again. Mistress also tells me if I'm a good boy there may be a chance I'll be released. Mistress asked if I would like that. Yes Mistress ! !

12. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it's day 16 of Locktober. Hope everyone is having a good time. Mistress has commanded me to present myself to Mistress home at 2:30 this afternoon. Mistress in forms me that I will be spending the rest of Locktober in her presence. I'm to be stripped naked execpt for Mistress caged property. I'm to be chained and collared. Mistress has made a small sleeping area at the foot of Mistress bed. Where I'll be sleeping for the next 15 days. I'm to secured to be bed by a 8' chain at the foot and of the bed so I can relieve myself in the middle of the Mistress tells me if I'm extra good I might be invited into Mistress bed. I will be tasked every morning with tasks that I must complete to my Mistress satisfaction. If I fail to do so Mistress says I'll receive 50 lashes from the cane. Mistress says her property will be teased and tormented at her pleasure. Mistress plans to make me squirm a lot. Mistress says her property and me will be used for her pleasure and enjoyment. I'm excited and wondering just what Mistress has planned for her property ? The next 15 days will be very interesting. A few photos for Mistress. And your enjoyment .

Attached Files:

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has sent me a task for me. I'm to continue my anal training. Mistress has commanded me to insert my butt plug into Mistress other hole and leave it there for 4 hrs. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress says I'm to show this is command is being followed. Yes Mistress ! ! ! Enjoy your photos.

Attached Files:

Mash2214 likes this.
  14. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    Congratulations on being able to cum while still being locked. You Mistress has you right where she wants to. No reason for your cage to ever come off again. Enjoy your new Journey

15. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    Go for it.

16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    Mistress has lock all Her shoes in the wardrobe so i cant see them now. i did once try some on and i am only 2 size bigger than Her but She sayed that they will get all stretch so i cant now.

17. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Yea it was quite a rush. A whole new feeling. One I hope to enjoy more often. Of course with Mistress permission.

18. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress and I are seriously considering doing this. It scares me and excites me all at the same time. Just talking about it makes Mistress property swell in it's cage. But as of now it's still in the discussion stage. But the thought of this happening is very interesting.

sapper814 likes this.
  19. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well before I reported to Mistress home. I was ordered to shower and clean Mistress property. Mistress wanted her property nice and clean. I hope you enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

20. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well my time with Mistress got off to a rocky start. I arrived a few minutes late. The problem traffic. Once I arrived I was told to strip and take the position. I knew I was going to be punished. Mistress ordered me to raise my ass high. I received 50 lashes from Mistress cane. Mistress property also received 10 lashes from Mistress riding crop. Not how I wanted to spend my first day with Mistress. Once I was shackled and collared I was put on a leash and lead to my sleeping area at the foot of Mistress bed. But Mistress said she wanted to play with her property for awhile. I knew it was going to be a long afternoon. Mistress lead me to her play room. Mistress stood me against a pole. My hands were placed behind my back and handcuffed. Mistress then put a 4" penis gag in my mouth. Mistress smiled and says we can't have you moaning real loud can we. Mistress gave her property a nice long squeeze. At this point Mistress leaves the room. Looks back smiles and says don't go anywhere. When Mistress returned she had a huge roll of shrink wrap in her hand. Tells me I'm to be mummified. Mistress began at my feet and starts wrapping me up very slowly watching my reaction as she works her way up.as she wraps me up she pulls the shrink wrap very tight. As Mistress gets close to her property. She stops to tease and torment me. Mistress property is screaming to be released. Swelling and throbbing against the cage. Mistress smiled and pulled on her property a little harder. I let out a low moan Mistress smiled and said your a good boy. Mistress again started wrapping me up. As Mistress worked her way up my upper body I could feel the tighten of my body against the shrink wrap. I was slowly becoming the mummy My Mistress had said I would become. As Mistress was wrapping my head against the pole. She whispered you are going to squirm and wiggle and moan and groan but there will be way out or release for you or Mistress property. Once Mistress finished wrapping me up she said now the fun starts. These pictures are of my trip to Mistress home.

Attached Files:

21. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    And yes Mistress did have fun. Mistress property then had clothes pens attached to Mistress balls and Mistress played with her property like that for a long time. I never had clothes pins attached to my balls. Mistress said there were 20 clothespins on my balls as Mistress flicked them I was moaning a lot I was trying to squirm and shake them off. Mistress laughed and asked if I wanted them to be removed. I moaned even louder. Mistress proceed to pull all of them off in one swift move. I screamed, moaned all to the delight of Mistress. Mistress says she going to make her balls feel better. Mistress proceeds to apply a bag of ice to Mistress property. I'm moaning and squirming the best I can . Mistress wrapped the bag against her property and left it there. I don't know how long the bag of ice was pressed against Mistress property. But it seemed to last forever. Mistress said her property was a lovely shade of blue. The next thing I felt was the hot wet rag being applied to Mistress property. Again I squirmed and let out a very loud moan. Mistress held the rag against her property for a long time. Mistress began to pull and squeeze on her property while the rag was on Mistress property . Mistress property began to swell and fill the cage. The throbbing and swelling were driving me nuts. I wanted more and more just to feel the throbbing was almost a release for me. Mistress could see the tormenting was becoming more pleasurable for me. Mistress whispered to me I have right where I wants you. You belong to me and squeezed her property again. I moaned again. I belonged to her and as Mistress squeezed and pulled she knew it.when Mistress was finished with me I was left still wrapped up. Mistress put a set of headphones on me and left me there. I don't know how long I left to my thoughts. Seemed like a little while. When Mistress returned she removed my gag. By now my chest was covered in drool. Mistress asked if I enjoyed the punishment session. Yes Mistress ! ! Good boy ! !

22. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I was finally released from my restraints and told to shower and then report to Mistress bedroom. Mistress informed me she has a surprise for me. Once I showered I returned to Mistress bedroom. Mistress said since I was a very good boy. Mistress would allow me in Mistress bed. But only on the top covers not under them with her. Mistress then showed me her surprise. Mistress laid out a full latex body suit for me to be encased in. This how my Mistress was going to allow me to sleep in her bed. Mistress is going to leave her property exposed so she can enjoy tormenting and teasing while I am enclosed in the latex body suit. I will be stopping this entry shortly. Mistress has me halfway in the suit. It's very restraining and very tight. So Mistress has instructed me to stop now so she finish getting ready for bed. I have a feeling it's going to be a long night but I'm excited about this. I never been restrained in this method before. So goodnight and wish me luck. Mistress property is swelling again.

23. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well all I can say is wow ! ! My first time being enclosed in a full latex body sack was exciting and scary at the same time. Once Mistress had finally gotten me totally in the sack and I kinda calmed down. I could feel the sack start to conform to my body it got very tight and movement in the sack became very restrictive. To my amazement I loved the feeling. I was completely in Mistress control and was her to use as she wanted. I was where I wanted to be. Mistress settled in next to me and reached out for her property. Mistress whispered to me. Your all enclosed with the exception of Mistress property. I can have my way with you and my property and you can do nothing. Mistress is going to enjoy the rest of the night. Mistress gently reached out for her property and slowly began to massage and stroke her property. Watching her property slowly fill the cage. The throbbing and straining against the cage were only going to get worse as the night went on. My movements in the sack we're very restraining. And with every pull, tug on Mistress property I squirmed and moaned to my Mistress delight. I wanted more. I wanted this feeling to go on and on. I truly didn't care if I was ever released. I just wanted more and more. Mistress could see that I was really enjoying this. Mistress suddenly stopped and gave her property a serve smack with her short cane. Mistress says you better not cum. Mistress hasn't given you permission to cum. Do you understand. Yes Mistress ! Mistress left the room and me very fustrated. The rest of the night was much of the same teasing and tormenting and very little sleep. Mistress did have breakfast in bed. And I'd say by the way Mistress groaned and moaned Mistress enjoyed her breakfast very much. I know I did. Once I was removed from the latex sack I was ordered to shower. Mistress then had me put my shackles and chains and collar on. Mistress then attached the leash to my collar and allowed it to dangle from collar. Mistress inspected her property and was satisfied everything was good. I'm now nude and doing my morning tasks. Mistress is having her coffee and enjoying the view.

24. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well my day is progressing as I thought. Mistress property is on full display for her pleasure and enjoyment. Not to mention my services at the beckoning. Being nude in front of Mistress at all times does bring a bit of humiliation to me. But Mistress knows this and plans to exploit it. My task this morning was to wash a load of sheets.as I unloaded the washer and put the sheets in the dryer. Mistress had me bend over the dryer door and issue 50 lashes with her cane. Now Mistress property is swelling in it's cage again. Mistress laughed and squeezed her property and says that all for now. Mistress ponts to her bathroom and says get started. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress has commanded me to share some photos of my morning.

Attached Files:

25. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has left me to run some errands. I'm just stretched out chained to the bed. Reflecting on last night experience. Being enclosed in that latex body suit was a big Surprise for me. Mistress told me after I was calmed down. Mistress said she always wanted to restrain someone like that. I gave her the chance. Mistress said when the body sack arrived all she do was putting her slave into it. And just watching and admiring it. Perfectly restrained and will do as Mistress commands. Mistress knew if I allowed her to restrain me Mistress would own me . The night was long and agonizing. Actual sleep was hard to come by. It seemed like Everytime I started to drift off to sleep. Mistress would pull and tease her property. This teasing and tormenting would drive me to the edge. Mistress knew this and would always stop short squeeze real tight whisper No, non, no don't you dare even think about cumming. Mistress played this little game most of the night. Mistress finally drifted off to sleep still holding her property. I remained swollen and straining against the cage. Until Mistress hand slipped away from her property. At this time I finally drifted off to sleep myself. Mistress asked me after I was released from the restrains. How I liked it. I told her I'd never felt so tightly restrained in my life. The feel of the latex enclosing around my body was almost electric. Once Mistress got me totally enclosed and I started getting use to the tightness. I wanted more. I never wanted out. I there to be used by Mistress and that's all that matters. Mistress pulled on her property and said good boy. You will love it more every time I restrain you in it. Mistress whispered trust me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice