Me, myself and her

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Echo321, Sep 28, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    Cannot imagine having that kind of self control. Before we got into chastity cages, a half dozen years ago, my wife used to edge me no stop while I was driving interstates on trips, often for hours at a time. Don't know how her wrist took it. Pretty amazing your wife learned how to be a squirter

2. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Did you just have your current cage cut down or get a new one? If you got a new one, did you increase the ID, and if so , by how much. That is the decision I am trying to make, because clearly it should work better and be more comfortable if you don't just keep trying to squish him into the same ID but shorter cage as I did from 2 3/4 inches to 2 inches.

3. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    She may not be a big planner , but she certainly fast on her feet thinking when the subject is your chastity and possible changes to her protocols. That sadistic streak seems to be a natural evolution as the KH grows more and more comfortable with the power dynamic of ceasing to feel guilty about her getting pleasure and you not. Mine has certainly taken a liking to whippings and canings, and becomes aroused as marks appear and I yelp.

Echo321 and Chris estim like this.
  4. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm pretty sure you were better off not knowing. It will be bad enough when it happens, but now you have time to fret about it too.

Echo321 likes this.
  5. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    " I appreciate how we can spend so much time together and not want to be apart even for a moment but can also do our own thing when it’s needed or wanted without either one of us feeling slighted. "
    That pretty much sums up our 50 years together.
    "It still surprises me on occasion. I’ll go to the bathroom or get undressed for a shower and see myself locked tightly in a cage and something will come over me. Sometimes it’s arousal, sometimes fear and sometimes it’s a sense helplessness. I often wonder if she randomly thinks about it considering she doesn’t have the constant reminder I do."
    I know exactly how you feel. It's like "WTF happened to me?"
    My reply above was borne out mighty fast. She confirmed how quickly she thinks on her feet when you made that admittedly snarky remark. Mighty dangerous these days for you to say spontaneous things, FYI, 3 months and a piece is the longest I have gone with zero releases. It is a game changer, as I'm sure you well know by now.
    "

Echo321 likes this.
  6. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    For you and her to have evolved this far , this fast, in a year and a half, is surprising, and impressive. I don't think even Mistress Scarlett and her husband move this fast, though he is light years more screwed than you. When she makes changes, she foes them in groups, not one at a time. As you said, the most frightening part of this is that now it leaves little more she can take away, and yeah, that thought is very disturbing.

Echo321 likes this.
  7. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    At the time of this post I had my current cage cut down so the diameter didn’t change. The newest (and smallest) cage is brand new, my wife ordered it as a “surprise” and it is also the same diameter. When I initially measured for my first cage I left a little extra room to avoid any issues with edema. I used their sizing rings and chose the one that would easily go on the thickest part of me so I was never trying to stuff myself in. With my current cage although it’s definitely not long enough the girth still fits, but barely. If you’re already really tight now you might need a little extra room going smaller. Maybe try compressing yourself down to the length you’re considering and do a diameter measurement? Then you’d know for sure if you’d need a new cage or could just do an adjustment.

Stephplayswithyou and Zevon like this.
  8. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I did that, and will increase the ID, cause as you said, not much room for anything but the head with the mini Jailbird or Watchful Mistress. With your size and girth, I am amazed you manage to fit in there.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  9. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    As I commented to you earlier, once most women get a true taste of the power , control, and change in the way their mate treats them, it is shocking how quickly they adapt, and ramp it up. My wife lives giving blowjobs too, but due to locking , are much more restrictive. She edged me tonight , but mainly to check on the condition of my aged dick. . I still get blowjobs and handjobs sometimes, and some ruins ,but I have not been inside her for 5 years. Don't know if I ever will. I had forgotten until writing this, but about 10 years ago, she cut me off from PIV for 2 years. She has not said never, it's just turned into never until proven otherwise. So, as bleak as it may appear, it could be worse for you.

What's more, all of these incredible changes in your lifestyle are completely contained within your bedroom. You have said you cannot imagine being in an FLR, or taking what you now have into daily life. Really? What do you think is going to happened when you become empty nesters in what, maybe 5 years? 5 more years of practically speaking not many more restrictions available to her under current conditions, and then no more? Did you in your wildest imagine ever dream it was even possible to be where you are now in less than 2 years? There is going to be a huge void in her life, and lots of extra time and privacy when the kids fly the coop. Can you honestly say CFNM, an FLR, even a Mistress in an empty house is off the table when you have barely ever pushed back , let alone said No when she implemented new restrictions?

Why am I saying this? Two reasons. One, to prepare you for the possibility, and to stop thinking none of these things could happen. From free bird to one orgasm per year, maybe, all in less than two years? And two , to not be afraid. I've done all of these things, and am doing them again, albeit in a "light" version of what it used to be. She's still feeling herself after our last layoff. There have been breaks all along the way, but we have been at it in one form or another probably since you were a baby. Life, as it will, got in the way. You wondered if an FLR would make your choices and acceptance easier than if your kinks never leave the bedroom. It does for me. I like knowing what is expected of me, and as much as is possible, doing the right thing by her. What these lifestyles also do is give a tinge of sexuality to even the most mundane tasks, because you are always under her command, her thrall, and that excitement is hard to describe if you have never known it. We have both found our soulmates, so my advice is to do what you have been doing. At the end of the day, our wives both make us want to be a be better man. See where this ride is going to take you , but accept that the only person who knows where that is is your wife.

10. chastity_craig

chastity_craig Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    #160 chastity_craig, Mar 7, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2024
    Just spent some time reading through your journal, an absolute fascinating read and of course I'm envious of your plight. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your situation and writing so well to describe what's happened over the past two years.

One thing that struck me was the absence of bondage, is that something neither yourself or your wife are interested in? Apologies if I'm being nosey there. I've quoted the above as when I read it I assumed some rope etc would be used to keep you restrained while taking the punishment.

Zevon likes this.
  11. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    Not nosey at all. We do enjoy it from time to time but it's a rare part of our sex life and usually I'm the one tying her up. Now that I'm thinking about it I don't know why she didn't include it. It could be that leaving me physically able to get up but having to sit there and take it is a mental part of the punishment, she didn't want or need me restrained or even something as simple as she didn't think about it. It's not unheard of for her to expand on ideas as time goes on so if it is something she thinks about and wants to add in she eventually will. I'm certainly not going to ask her though, she gets enough ideas without my help.

12. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I don't think a full on FLR would work for either of us. We are very different people from the roles we play around chastity. She doesn't have any interest in being in charge of our marriage and I am not the type of person to fall into a secondary role full time. Part of the fun is we get to be different people for a little while. She's not naturally dominant and I am far from submissive and those are traits I don't think we could, or would want to, change. It's not who we really are and not what we found attractive in one another in the first place. Outside of that chastity is enjoyable for us because it's separate and different from our "real" lives. We spend most of our life in a traditional marriage with traditional roles so when the time comes it's exciting and different, like putting on a costume. She has always said the big draw for her is the feeling that she is caging a beast and she means that both literally and figuratively, the penis and the man. I am not the type of person to be controlled, honestly I can be a little arrogant and obstinate. However I am also a man of my word so when I promised my wife I would let her take the reigns with chastity she knows I'd hold myself to that no matter what, so long as it doesn't overstep our agreed upon limits. And I do whether I like it or not. But if things started to spread outside of the bedroom there would be no challenge for me or feeling of accomplishment for her. It would just become our normal life. I obviously don't know what the future holds but for the moment I do know we both are happy getting to live two very different, and separate, lives together.

Stephplayswithyou, Zevon and cj0434 like this.
  13. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    That's how I got into all of the kink. Bondage has been my thing since I was 6 years old. Yup. Chastity only came on the scene for us less than a decade ago. I could be just as happy being a top , so long as bondage was involved. It turned out this way because she does not like being tied up, and long ago stopped letting me do it. I still wanted bondage, so that left me as a bottom. I retired from a corner view office in a Fortune 10 company, so I am no stranger to being an alpha male., too much so at times. She is not naturally dominant , but she has always felt superior in a completely non judgmental way,. iI's a top or nothing for her. When you get right down to it, chastity cages are just full time bondage for the penis.

14. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    Round Two

This past weekend was the second of the monthly punishments I’m now receiving. The day started exactly the way she had decided; we were having a lazy morning coffee, my calendar alert popped up and I told her it was the chosen day, she said “thanks for reminding me” and we went back to having a normal day. She didn’t mention it again. No teasing, no veiled comments. I even forgot about it most of the day and when it did creep into my mind there was obviously apprehension but also some hope. Maybe she’s not saying anything because she forgot, or better yet she changed her mind and decided it really wasn’t something she’s interested in doing.

After dinner I was finishing up with the dishes and my wife went upstairs to change into some pajamas. By this time I had completely forgotten about anything to do with punishment. We had already talked about pouring a drink after dinner and settling down to watch some tv and relax. I walked up to the bedroom to get changed myself and immediately noticed one of our folding chairs in the middle of the room, and asked her if she needed help reaching something (I’ve got quite a few inches on her). She said “that’s not for me, that’s for you.” I gave her a puzzled look and she said “I don’t want my chair associated with punishment. When you see it I don’t want it to remind you of that, I want it to remind you of giving me pleasure and orgasms. And a folding chair is much less comfortable to sit in and this isn’t supposed to be comfortable for you, is it?” She had remembered and was still committed. Very committed. I couldn’t think of anything to say so I said the first thing that came to my mind. “But what about our plan to have a drink and watch a show?” It was stupid but all I could blurt out. She replied “I’m still going to have a drink and relax. You’re going to sit in that chair until I tell you otherwise.”

The cadence was similar the first time. She had me strip completely naked and held the dildo in place for me. This time she made me lube the dildo myself though as promised (less work for her). I did notice she was holding it backwards and mentioned it. She said “I know. I thought if it’s like this it’ll put pressure on your prostate so maybe you’ll come out of it fuller than when you went in and it’ll add to the challenge for the next month.” I scoffed at the smirk on her face and she called me over to begin. Once the tip was in she stood back and waited until I was all the way down which took a little longer this time. I think actually knowing what I was about to experience made me tense up more than the first time and it didn’t make the process any easier. She again asked if I was just uncomfortable or in real pain, I said very uncomfortable and without a response she walked away and left the room, locking the door behind her.

The folding chair definitely added to the punishment. It was hard and lacked armrests so I couldn’t find a comfortable position at all. This required me to constantly shift my weight which in turn made it impossible to get forget about the discomfort in my ass. It ramped up the torture considerably. The rotation of the dildo, so that the bend in it was pointing towards my prostate instead of away from it, had an almost instantaneous effect. I started leaking pretty much immediately. There obviously was some kind of stimulation going on but without any sexual component I wasn’t aware of it, just the after effects building up on my cage and the chair. It was odd to see the constant dripping without actually feeling any arousal, those things usually always go hand in hand. I didn’t know how long I was sitting there (she had placed the chair in a such way that I couldn’t see the clock) but I could make out sounds in the house, and like the last time I felt some jealousy around her freedom to move about and enjoy herself while I was stuck enduring the predicament I was in. It was incredibly boring and having no distractions meant all my focus was on my discomfort. Unlike the first time where I think there was a bit of shock at the whole situation this time I was fully aware of what I would be feeling, and as time went on it only got worse. I’m really hating this punishment. I suppose that’s the whole point.

Finally after an eternity she came upstairs. She walked over, inspected my cage and said “wow, I didn’t think it would work so well, that’s quite a puddle. How are you feeling?” I chuckled and said fine except for some reason my ass was killing me. She said “I bet. It’s supposed to. You can get up now. Clean everything up and put it away and then come downstairs and we’ll talk.” She left the room and I pulled the dildo out (by this time the lube had worn off slightly so it was a slow process), cleaned up and packed everything away then threw on my clothes and walked downstairs. She was waiting at the kitchen table with a drink she made for me and said “sit and we’ll chat for a minute.” I ignored the smug grin as she watched me try to sit down. As soon as I was as comfortable I asked “so how long was that?” and she answered flatly “that was one hour.” I knew it was a long time but hearing it was that long was eye opening. I commented that I must have been worse this time than the last and she said “no, you were actually a little better. Still lots of room for improvement but better. I told you before the first time I went very easy on you. This time it was the full punishment.” I asked her if I can get any feedback on what it was that got me an hour and she replied “no. This is for you to learn, not for me to teach. Whether you’re up there for 15 minutes or three hours has zero effect on me, just on you. So you’re the one who has to figure out how to get less time.” Direct and to the point. At the end of the day she doesn’t care how long I’m punished for. She gets to mete out what she feels is appropriate for a months worth of behavior without any effort on her part or disruption to her day. It really is perfect for her.

She then said “pick your next day and then let’s go sit on the couch. It’ll be more comfortable for your butt and I really want to cuddle with my husband.” That’s something I really appreciate about my wife. She can be a no nonsense keyholder but when it’s done it’s back to normal. It’s never drawn out longer than needed. I took my lumps and served my time and she wasn’t going to rub it in my face. Even her tone changed. There’s a good chance I won’t hear about it again until next month. We spent the final hours of our night cuddling and talking, not about chastity but about the rest of the life we live. It was a nice way to end it.

I was sore for a couple days, even more than last time due to the length of time I had, but I knew that would eventually go away. My main focus now is on getting my time down to that 15 minute minimum. It sucks that I can’t get it down to zero at the moment but who knows, maybe one day I’ll get to the point where she finds punishment unnecessary. I’m sure that’s her goal as well as mine since she’s not doing it because she’s a sadist or wants to hurt me. If that was the case she’d probably sit there the entire time and watch me squirm, instead she distances herself from it completely. She just wants me to do better and this is the way that works best for her. I’m going to try to do a better job. Really, really hard. My goal is to get to the point where this is not a permanent part of our dynamic, just a vague memory.

Zevon, Rectrix, Tails and 2 others like this.
  15. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I was not going to post a comment, but for some sick reason, I sent this to my wife / KH. She read it and laughed out loud, scoffing at the idea that someday this monthly punishment might end because it won't be needed. "That's not the name of the game", she said. The read out loud " "I'm going to try and do a better job". Then she laughed again.

I think 50 years of marriage has given her a somewhat jaded outlook on men's ability to change. Take it for what it's worth.

16. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    ;););)
    Something tells me I’ll have quite a long time to try to achieve my goal. Even if I don’t at least I know I’m entertaining. Lol

Zevon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice