Loctober Participants

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Jules, Oct 8, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. JamieV

JamieV New member

Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    Day 11 of chastity. However I do remove everyday for about 30 minutes for cleaning. @Mastress requires me to send pics each day. I must be smooth, locked and properly pantied for her satisfaction. I don’t mind at all. In fact, I look forward to showing her and eagerly anticipate her reaction.

Susanstoy91 and Mastress like this.
  2. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Just finished 46 days and am unlocked as I type.
    54 days with no release of any kind

Joe123 likes this.
  3. InkedGeek77

InkedGeek77 Member

Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    This is the longest consecutive time I have been locked. Popped myself in my metal cage on the 29th September and met my keyholder to give her six keys (from three devices with the hidden barrel locks). I was nervous about it until the moment I handed over the keys then relief just engulfed me. So far, its been nearly two weeks. I have mastered sleeping, peeing and picking out well fitting underwear. I actually enjoy the feeling of it permanently being there, although I had best not tell my keyholder that because she's already 'joked' I will get them back between Halloween and Christmas. Wonder if I could do it......

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Sylophine

Sylophine She has my key and I have her collar

Canada
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    Been off the grid for quite some time but I am finally back and with a great starting point. I got married last month and during the honeymoon we talked about starting up the chastity process again. She felt it was a good time so my start again falls during Locktober. Day four so far and really enjoying all the feelings associated with it. We will see how far my keyholder wants to go but at the end of the day it is ultimately her decision.

bethanise and Mash2214 like this.
  5. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    It got uncaged during a session. I have been wearing the device through most of Locktober awaiting new device that is hopefully secure and comfortable, which the Holy Trainer isn’t. During edging with a magic wand I released just after the third edge but mistress was nice and reapplied the wand milking me. I’m not sure I should or can continue Locktober now. Was amazing experience of being edged for the first time. Should I relock?

6. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Day 11...But had to be un-locked for a few hours this morning. Had to go and move a lawn tractor for my Dad. If I have learned anything, it's not great to do much lifting and moving in the cage...Started the morning with a un-real T&D session...Also another foot, leg and bum rub for my KH...My Wife always wanted me to rub her feet. I did a few times but really didn't like to...Now, it's part of my T&D. I get hard in the cage now and when I go soft I get the little surges of pre-cum. Now I look forward to seeing the foot cream come out. Had a good cleaning and shaved all the moving parts and now I'm locked back up. Not sure what's next. But we really want to finish Locktober and are talking about permanent lock down...The longer I go, the more I love being locked and the way I see my Wife and her wants...We have only been at it for 2 months, but I really miss being out of the cage. I told my Wife some guys have been locked for 5 years...She told me when we get there, it will be cool...Wait, what...

Panda2010 likes this.
  7. Abhishekdx

Abhishekdx New member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Is it okay to jerk off in chastity as a sissy bitch while the Locktober is going on?

8. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    I would think that’s something only your key holder can answer

tomf_22033 likes this.
  9. Linda's sissy

Linda's sissy Active member

retired
    Long Beach, California
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    This is my first Loctober. Mistress Linda had not even heard of it until September and she thought it would be fun. I have done a month before as punishment. She refers to this as our chastity. She asks if we are having a tough time. It is day 12 and she wants her car washed and the floors done. She says it will take my mind of my predicament.

tomf_22033 and Mash2214 like this.
  10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    You’re doing well for only a few months being locked. As you stay locked longer and possibly get a more compact tighter fitting cage. The reasons to remove it ( moving a lawn mower ) will become a lot less. I now do everything while caged. It’s apart of me and who I am. See how your doing in 5 years still locked, if I’m still alive that’ll be 13 years Locked for me. My Lovely Wife has no intentions of removing my cage or going back to how things were.

Be careful what you ask for. It can be a Long Long time between orgasms or even uninhibited erections. Enjoy your Lockup.

11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    She’s so right. Her car and your house will never look so good. LOL

12. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I am happy to have been locked for 12 days. I have the target in my head of 2 weeks. So I am only counting another 2 days. I don't even want to think about the possible 19 days left.

Susanstoy91 and tomf_22033 like this.
  13. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the encouragement. Today is a tough one, but I don't want to give up. Every day now is my longest locked. I have already started to look for another cage, and my Wife really wants another one for me. I'm so thankful that she is into this, maybe more than me sometimes. I get the long T&D sessions, but she will tease me all day with little jabs and jokes on how "we" are feeling...But I don't mind...I sometimes wonder if I will continue with MC...My wife says I will...

Mash2214 and tomf_22033 like this.
  14. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I'm right there with you @Mash2214 . After a while you don't really think of it the same. To me
    it is like my wedding ring that has never been off my finger in over 38 years. After months go by
    one month is just another month. I enjoy being there for Her when ever and for whatever pleases
    Her.

I don't really count the days any more. She has become very comfortable with the way things are
    now.
    Same here my friend.:love::lock::+1:

Mash2214 and Susanstoy91 like this.
  15. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Nope
    Sissies should never “jerk off” unless instructed by their owner. If you don’t have one you should be working to be the best you can be so someone will want you.

Based on your question you have a long way to go as it’s a question no polite sissy would ask.

Mash2214 likes this.
  16. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    day 12 here and everything is going well....few wakings at night but i'm used to a cage so thats normal. I'm just happy she is happy lol

17. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Day 13 unlucky for some
    I am still struggling with the thought of being locked until the end of the month.
    My very first lock up with Mistress Jules was over three week.
    The first lock up I think was supposed to be for a week.

I got through that first week easy enough at the end of it I was still locked.
    With the thought of a few extra day I was quite happy and enjoying being locked for @Mistress Jules.
    Well I was locked for another two week and two days three weeks two day in total.

Locktober is first time I think Mistress Jules has gave me a definite time locked.
    This has been a real eye opener and showed up some selfish behaviour.
    We have never really gone much over my comfort zone maybe two or three days.

I will have been locked for two weeks tomorrow not a very long time.
    This two week has felt a lot longer and I really want to unlock.
    I have hinted a few times to Mistress Jules and I know I that has been a waste of time.

Well we are pushing new boundries I am locked and really don't want to be.
    That two or three days over my comfort zone looks like becoming over two weeks.
    I was the one who mentioned Loctober I thought it would be fun.
    Mistress Jules agreed and she is still having fun and wants to keep locked for the month at least.

I was feeling a little sorry for myself this morning. Thats the selfish side coming out.
    I asked for this and Mistress Jules has gifted it to me.
    the post I read from guys who have been searching for a Mistress or KH.
    They give anything to trade places with me.

I should be on my knees thanking Mistress Jules for her time attention and love.
    The last day or two I have done nothing but hint I even asked to be unlocked before the end of the month.
    The more I write here the more selfish I feel.
    I really need to man up stop moaning and show Mistress Jules the love and respect she deserves.

boisub, Panda2010, Dumb1 and 2 others like this.
  18. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I need to know...how often do you have sex? Do you ever cum?

19. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Why do you need to know? What possible reason could you have for wanting to know about someone else's sex life?

Cincy likes this.
  20. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Are you struggling sweetheart? As if I didn't know. I do love it when you just type what your think, it's so much more real xx You are correct, you have hinted and almost pouted which as you know ends up in punishment so well done for not quite going that far. Another couple of days and you will be over your grumps and we shall be having fun again. You know you wanted this and now I want it so gird those loins of yours and get ready for the ride of your life xx

21. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    That's why I read Chastity Mansion...I enjoy reading about other peoples sex lives and experiences. I guess I am just a strange person.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  22. bustmynuts

bustmynuts Member

Oakland, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    Participating in Locktober. Leaving for a 10 day business trip that requires multiple flight. Which device is more secure without having a piercing? Holy trainer or CBC?

23. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    I'm more unlocked than locked right now but we're going for 31+ days without orgasms. Would be a huge achievement for me. The thing is, having this challenge associated with a finite deadline makes me feel very much at peace with myself and my "condition". Earlier, I was filled with lust and couldn't stop thinking about sex and edging. Now I'm just like, whatever, I could go another month after this or even longer. I really don't care if I have an orgasm - actually, I don't want to have one, because that would mentally reset me and make the locktober challenge harder to complete.

In a way, this makes it a little bit less fun because I'm less prone to teasing and the mindgames and all of that. But in reality, it's also SO much easier to not fail, not disappoint my mistress and enjoy the benefits.

24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks

25. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    The reality really does make a huge difference doesnt it? no matter how erotic the thought of being locked for an extended period sounds the actual effect it can have on you especially when the realisation sinks in it is going to continue for much longer really takes some getting used to. Its true when they say eyes bigger than your stomache.................its good that you have taken the time out to write down how you are feeling as this then allows you to read it back to yourself and then realise that maybe you did ask for all of this begged even for it and now you have got it you need to accept it and show your gratitude for it. I do feel for you though mate i have the same thoughts myself many many times its just the way we have always been probably guilty of having too much control over our lives beforehand and longing for a release from it but the reality of seeing it slip away is a little hard to swallow now and then. Soon be November though........chin up.

Rectrix, Mash2214 and lockit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice