Loctober Participants

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Jules, Oct 8, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. MrMartini

MrMartini Comfortably Locked

New Jersey (NJ), USA
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    This is my first Locktober. So far so good. Been in 24x7 with no release. Cleaning has worked out fine with the open style cage so haven’t needed to remove. Very excited about completing.

harddenial and Susanstoy91 like this.
  2. InkedGeek77

InkedGeek77 Member

Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    Got out with the pliers, not out completely though, had a second padlock on hand to relock immediately. Technically permanently locked for five days though which was an interesting consideration, I envy those of you who can just hand over your keys for months and even years.

3. Michaellocked

Michaellocked New member

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    Wow, what a weekend! My owner is not going to make the last few days of Locktober easy on me! Out of the belt for cleaning and shaving and Mistress decides to join me in the shower! Multiple edges until nearly leaking (she is soooo good at stopping just short). Back into the belt and allowed to serve her with foot and back massages - even got to apply finger and toenail polish. I was allowed to serve her the rest of the weekend naked (except the belt) including much oral worship - my favorite! I'm still pre-orgasmic and tingley - my Goddess I love my Mistress and can't wait what the next few days will bring!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  4. Michaellocked

Michaellocked New member

Local Time:
    Note to self...wear dark pants to work the next few days! Leaking bad.

5. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Day 30 and soooo close this morning. Still caged and so wanting the big "O", my Wife(KH) played with my balls for 45 minutes this morning. I was so hard. She would play for a bit then stop and watch my cock and cage just throb and twitch on it's own. Asking me how I was feeling, knowing that I was so close. The last ten minutes, she edged me so close and just as I was almost there...That was it for this morning. A little laugh and she tells me she doesn't think I'm ready yet...:(...Well, we will see what the rest of the day brings and maybe tomorrow will be the big day...Or not...See read a post a few day ago about "Nomember" and she asked me what I thought? I'm still trying to figure out what I should say...She did mention my birthday on the 24th of Nov. :eek:

Michaellocked likes this.
  6. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    So far I have had threats of 2 -1 penalty time for the 3 1/2 days I was unlocked for medical reasons and continuing through NOvember. She has mentioned her birthday, December 4th, or maybe Christmas....

7. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    I need release so bad. I’m doubting whether or not Goddess will let me out tomorrow as planned. She is working very hard studying for an exam at night after work. She has the rest of this week and next week to study.

8. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Did well. Waiting to see if Locktober will segue into NOvember, as she hinted.

Ms Amanda and Michaellocked like this.
  9. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I was told that tonight will be a good night for me...But then there was a little laugh...So I'm not too sure what is going to happen...

Ormaz likes this.
  10. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    I've been told that I've done well in Locktober but that we are going to carry on to NOvember-also been told the strapon will be used in November and at the end of the year so that will be the two chances of release for the year (unless she demands I ejaculate during piv at any point)

InkedGeek77 and Rectrix like this.
  11. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Locked in August. Was permitted out for PIV sex on my birthday last week. Locked back up. Her exact words when she turned the key...

"That was a special occasion maybe the next one will be Christmas. We'll just have to see."

Rectrix likes this.
  12. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    Similar boat myself. Been told the next time I'm out isn't something I need to concern myself with at the moment as it's going to be a while.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I was promised a full blown orgasm on November 1st, if I could make it through October without an accident. Didn't happen, I went over the edge during a tease session and had a ruined orgasm. I don't think a full blown orgasm is in my future. My wife says I get moody and lazy after a full blown orgasm. I feel I let her down when I have an accident, since I gave her complete control of my orgasms. She doesn't punish me because she likes the feel of my warm cum after a ruined orgasm, and she likes it when I do my clean up duty.

Panda2010 and HeavyFeather like this.
  14. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Do you get a break after that, Cincy? This could be the problem.

Cincy likes this.
  15. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't remember, it's been so long since I had a full blown orgasm.

16. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Well it happened...This morning at about 1:30 am my Wife comes into the bedroom and unlocks me. See starts a slow cock & ball rubbing. This lasts about 1/2 an hour and then she said I could cum. It was great. Now it's back to being locked up. Loctober was tough, but now I have to start all over again...Kind of a let down. But it did feel good to cum once again...:+1:

Dumb1 likes this.
  17. InkedGeek77

InkedGeek77 Member

Local Time:
    Snap. Unlocked, came and locked back up again. Wish I had someone to peg me, but my KH isn't in to it. Online Mistress' don't come cheap either!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  18. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    Last night she pegged me and I was allowed to come. I had to eat all of it from my hand. Then in bed she tied up her balls and I was allowed to masturbate while she hit her tied up balls. This AM we had sex. Back in the cage. It was a long month.

InkedGeek77 likes this.
  19. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Well, 24 hours of freedom and now locked again...My Wife told me this morning that it will only be another year until Halloween for another orgasm, then laughed as she was clicking the lock shut...I'm hoping for my birthday on the 24th of this month...I hate to say it, but it was a let down to cum a few nights ago. Not sure why but, I really missed the way I felt for the month...I have already started to feel better as soon as the cage and lock went back on. :confused:

Rectrix and HeavyFeather like this.
  20. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    Well, still locked up. And she won't tell me if I can get out during November or not. 'Let's make it a surprise.'

Ormaz, jshackleton2016 and Miffy like this.
  21. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    Day 33
    I was not let out the whole month, until this morning, when she asked me if I would like some time out. Her question made me swell to such a degree I gave myself some abrasions as I gently (with lube even) pulled it free of its metal home. Then she was a bit rough with it too during some teasing! So she is letting me out now for bit, but with rules that I am not permitted to play with it without permission.

Rectrix likes this.
  22. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As you can all probably tell from my change of avatar, we did not manage to complete Locktober due to a misunderstanding. I was less than happy about this and @lockit was in no doubt as to my feelings. Considering this was 2 days before he was coming up to visit, things were pretty dicy.

Thankfully we managed to discuss things and by the time he arrived I no longer wanted to skin him alive, which was a bonus for him.

The good thing was that we were celebrating my birthday that weekend and I have to say, @lockit pulled it out of the bag by spoiling me and supporting me and pretty much being everything I could wish for in a partner.

He is now back in London, unlocked because it would be waaaaay to easy for me to have locked him whilst he was here and I think he expected that. Which of course means it is not going to happen.

He will be locked again, probably when he least expects it and I will laugh and torture him and enjoy doing it.

lockit and Dumb1 like this.
  23. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Best policy keeping him on his toes and not knowing what or when to expect things.

24. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    So today the day before my birthday my wife finally removed the key from her necklace and allowed me to remove the Behindbarz belt from around my waist, its certainly a funny feeling when the belt is finally not there anymore. My wife instructed me that i had truly earnt my release after completing Locktober including all the extra days both prior and after the month itself. I was allowed a lovely soak in the bath followed by an immense bondage session during which she tried various tricks to get me to cum but it was as though i could not shake the habit of not being allowed to get relief and with extreme restraint from myself i managed to refrain from coming. i think part of it is the knowledge that once you have cum it seems to take ages for the flat feeling to pass and the thought of being locked back up again when your heart is not ready for it seems too big a hurdle at present to succumb to temptation. She says she will try again later tonight and this time if need be the wand will come into play. I really do miss the feel of the steel around my waist though.

25. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I know the feeling...When my Wife allowed me to cum after Loctober, I felt sad. After going years of wanting to all the time, to not wanting to at all. I was glad to be locked back up and teased last night and this morning. This is all new to us, but for the one day of freedom, my Wife asked me twice when I was going to put my cage back on, and told me to get ready for at least another month or more of being caged. She also told me that it didn't take me long for her to get me aroused again...I told her as soon as she clicked the lock shut, I was back to how I was when I'm locked up...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice