Locked Koala’s Thoughts

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Locked_Koala, Jul 7, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Locked_Koala

Locked_Koala Active member

Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    Ok. Wow. Where to start. So many thoughts...

As I said in my introduction post, I’ve been lurking here for a while but recently decided to creat an account. My partner and I have been playing around with chastity and orgasm denial off and on for a few years now.

I’m going to start this thread in an attempt to document some of my thoughts. I may have to add some history and prior events in a later post, to get my current thoughts off my mind.

I just sent her the Secrets to a Happy Marriage blog. https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/index.html#top

I’ve been reluctant to send anything like this to her before because most everything is too extreme and not realistic. This is much closer to aligning with my thoughts.

anyway, now it has been sent. I know she’s started reading it. My heart is pounding and I’m really nervous. All I can think right now is “be careful what you wish for”. I know this will be a moment of no return.

Is it bad that I’m swelling in my cage thinking about it while my heart is pumping!?

Ok, all for now as I’m almost back to my office for a meeting.

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Keep us posted

3. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    Best of luck and sounds like you have carefully thought this through. Sometimes fantasies can cloud ones judgement but with you guys playing off/on the past couple of years, sounds like it was time to take another step forward. I share in your anxiety as I too shared that recently with my wife as a guide of how it could look should we decide to continue to let it evolve into a lifestyle choice. And yes, those words echoed in my head too, but if it's what you want, you just have to take that leap of faith and see where it goes. Good luck!

Locked_Koala likes this.
  4. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    thanks for the comment. Care to share how your wife responded to the article?

And yes, it is easy to get clouded by the fantasy. But for some reason I keep coming back. At least I think I’m thinking about things realistically, so I think it is the route I really want to go. I guess only time will tell for sure.

At least after reading the first little bit, her comment was that it was all stuff we’ve already talked about / doing.

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Hope it goes well for you both

6. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    Ok. Update from last post. She’s read the introduction from the above website. We talked about it and more last night. I reiterated how nervous I was about sending her that link but she didn’t know why as there really wasn’t much in the intro that we haven’t already done or talked about.

I talked about how it typically starts with the guy bringing it up as his sexual fantasy. And as my sexual fantasy I remained in control of it and could stop it at any point. But at some point, if it evolves into a true lifestyle, then that can flip and it is no longer my sexual fantasy. That if she truly takes control of it, it flips to her fantasy. Or more her reality. And that is awesome and freeing but also completely terrifying!

By sending her that link, I put those viewpoints and options out for her own interpretation. And she asked if that was what I really wanted.

7. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    I know she will continue reading. And there will be more to discuss. But everything seems to be moving in a positive direction.

We fooled around last night after our discussion. Until she rolled over, and with a giant smile asked me to lightly rub her back until she fell asleep. She was so excited and proud of herself. She said “I’m practicing!”

It took me a while to get to sleep myself as turned on as I was. But this morning I can’t stop smiling and super giddy.

8. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    In the past I’ve tried a knock off CB6000, which broke and was not comfortable. A Vice, which also did not fit for me. It hurt more, and was more uncomfortable than the knock off CB. Next I tried a legit CB6000 S. Which fit a lot better.

the great thing, I was able to learn a little through all of them. It really is a shame that it takes so much trial and error to get a good fit.

Next I tried a cheap metal cage from Amazon. Which is what I’m currently wearing. Though I feel like the ring could be just a tad smaller and the tube could be a bit shorter. I haven’t been able to wear it overnight yet, but the days are doable.

We did discuss a custom Mature Metal cage as a possibility down the road. She was curious about the custom part. Asking if you have to go in to get measurements. I replied no, that you just send the measurements in but I’ve heard good things about their customer service. Although, I wished you could go it to get it measured by a professional that actually knows how to measure it versus us newbies with a string. Lol.

But I’m sure the various custom makers don’t want to stare and measure a bunch of junk.

9. Stephplayswithyou

Local Time:
    I'd be happy to share. Some background on us, we're new to chastity play. I brought it up in late March and we started after my HT knockoff arrived Mid to late April this year. While I may be more adventurous when it comes to sex, she's always been very simple or vanilla shall we say. She's still adjusting and have a ways to go, which I know is best for her/us, let her get more comfortable and figure out what works for her.

I digress. She read it and her response was, So I need to pay more attention to you when locked up, like touch it/play with it and we need more toys like dildos and shit like that. Oh, and that thing where she makes him clean it up, I'm not making you do that....unless that's something you want to do.

We talked more and I simply said, I think you missed some points. I see this as a road map per se of what a chastity lifestyle could look like if we wanted to go down this path. This is something I'd have interest in and wanted to help offer a guide if it helped. We continued our talk while I was giving her a massage, expanded upon that yes, I think the extended lock up would be needed to help me get rid of my masturbation habit, what that meant for her (no sex but still lots of pleasure anytime she wanted it), that it would be her starting to take over full control that I know she feels she may not be able to do and finally, that yes, I do want to implement cleanup duty day for times when she said I wasn't allowed to release. After each of those items, I'd pause and she just simply said ok, in agreement that if this is what I want, she's open to it.

So that's where we stand, not ready to go down this road yet, but it's out there that at some point, we'll decide if it's the right path for us. I'm still working on getting right size/cage down and moved to a cherry keeper for this. I've considered a MM as well, but am not ready to commit to that quite yet. And yes, I 100% agree that sure, it'd be nice to have an on-site "dressing room" (try on samples) or in person measurements service, can't say I blame them. Plus, everyone's said their customer service is amazing!

Not sure if that helped, but sounds like it was well received so far from her side. Would love to continue to hear about your journey as it evolves and thank you for sharing it.

IB-Chaste and Locked_Koala like this.
  10. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing @Stephplayswithyou

I’ve been thinking about looking at the cherry keeper to try to narrow down a better fit as well. Sounds like we are in relatively similar places. I hope to be able to continue sharing on my end. Would love to hear more of your story as it progresses, too!

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  11. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    I was told tonight after she handed me the key to unlock, that she might have to get a different key that looks similar, and give me the wrong key then just say “oops. I dunno. Hehehehe”.

I told her this is why I was nervous pushing it further and sharing that article. And she laughed and said “but isn’t this what you wanted?”

Gulp! Yes, yes it is.

12. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    And sounds like I may be reaching out to inquire about a Mature Metal cage much sooner than I anticipated. Again, gulp!

currently I’m only locked up from right after waking up until bedtime. I haven’t been able to sleep in my current cage, a cheap metal cage from Amazon. With morning wood, it would push out and very painfully squeeze my balls. Not an ache like blue balls or some pressure, but intense pain. Had to take it off for a week or two for chaffing and swelling to heal.

I would like to have the option to go 24/7.

13. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    She had a dinner function to go to tonight. I stayed home to watch the kids and get them to bed. We caught up near the end of the work day and she asked if she needed to leave the key at the house. Reminder that I’m unlocked for sleeping and this is the second week back in after being free for several months. So still kinda breaking back into it.

I told her no, I was doing ok and didn’t need the key. She laughed and said good, you can suffer then. The evening went well. I was a little uncomfortable but unsure if it was just mental because of the previous conversation and allusion to Suffering for her.

She gets home and we catch up. More conversations. Then she unlocks me to get ready for bed. We are laying in bed cuddling and watching TV. She leans back into me and ask for a back rub so I do that a while. Then we keep cuddling with me lightly rubbing her back and chest. We are both tired and decide it is time to go to sleep.

But, she keeps fidgeting. Then reached back with her hand to touch me. Her fingers are soaking wet. She is soaking wet and says she’s too wet to go to sleep. I ask if I can go down on her and quickly bring her to two orgasms and she says she’s doing much better.

I thank her. Ask about myself (yes, I know I shouldn’t have) and she giggles and says “no, he doesn’t need to. It’s time to go to sleep. “

And I am once again locked up and smiling this morning.

asastype likes this.
  14. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    Ok. So so good and bad to this update.

I was locked up all Friday and lot of excitement was building towards a double date night Friday night. Great dinner and the. The other couple recommended going to a bar and playing darts.

We go to the bar, but then things ramp up with multiple rounds of shots being ordered. Fast forward to the end of the night and I’ve had too much and end up getting sick. Embarrassing and disappointed in myself. I’m hungover, and unlocked, all day Saturday. Still unlocked Sunday, but at least functional and able to help out around the house.

I made a comment Sunday night about being unlocked all weekend and she says “you know what to do tomorrow. Let’s see if you’re smart, or if you try to go another month or two free.”

I lock back up this morning like a good boy and show her. She laughs and says “good, back where you belong!”

I also ask her if she had a plan, or idea, on when I might get off next or if she was just winging it and she said she was just winging it and had no clue when I might be allowed an orgasm.

So bad that I was an idiot this weekend, but good that I’m back where I belong and locked up under her control.

We’ve been super busy and distracted so I don’t think she’s ready any more of the above referenced website. I don’t want to bring it up again. Or at least not for a while. If another month or so goes, I might mention it again. But so far so good.

15. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    Couple quick updates since the last post. Work has been super busy, so not much free time. I’ve been lucky enough to have about 3 orgasms this month since we locked back up. A few days ago we were messing around and I got her off a few times with my fingers. As she was relaxing, she asked how I was doing. I replied that I was doing good... and I assumed as good as she was going to let me be. And she agreed, that “he” was just fine and didn’t need anything else.

She was right. Maybe I should change the name of this blog to “She Was Right”. Lol

a few weeks ago, I ordered a Cherry Keeper. Partly to experiment with different sizes of rings / cages for a bit cheaper outlays. I ordered a new cage and 2 rings. They arrived yesterday. I’ll post more of my thoughts on the equipment later, but I opened the box and tried it on.

We just cuddled and I rubbed her back. I was smiling ear to ear though. I could not get hard at all. Afterwards, I had taken the cage off and we were laying in bed. I made the comment about how good it felt to be hard. And she just causally said “just imagine how good it’ll feel when you can’t even get hard”. I wasn’t sure I heard her right, but she confirmed that I did. This is right after she made a comment about “90 days”.

Is she seriously thinking about locking me up for 90 days!?! Is that more to teach me not to open my mouth? Or more to teach her that she can do this? Either way, can I really handle 90 days locked up!? Do I want to? Do I even have that choice anymore?

16. Stephplayswithyou

Local Time:
    Best of luck, with the new cage and the 90 days! Keep us posted

17. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    We are not quite ready for 90 days. If that even happens at all. Though if this Cherry Keeper cage gets dialed it, then maybe so. I could potentially see if happening Oct, Nov, Dec.

Anyway. Have a few moments at lunch. So here are my initial thoughts on the new cage.

It is definitely smaller and a ton lighter than my current cheap metal cage. I really liked all light it was. I opted for the premium black plastic, I forget the exact name of it though. Even though it is supposed to be “smooth”, and it may be smoother than the other options, it still has some texture. Thanks, currently though it may change, prefer the smoothness of the stainless steel. So I may need to hit it with some sand paper.

I only wore it about an hour or so. And in that time it felt like it had potential. I could not even start to get hard so there was no ball squeeze like in my current cage.

I ordered a flat and ergo rings, both 45mm. With the different texture, it felt tighter. Also possible the cheap metal 45mm ring isn’t really 45mm. Will try them both out tosee impact on gap and how big a difference the flat vs ergo makes. Then may try a 46mm ring.

At this point, I’m unable to comment on how easy it’ll be to wash everything while still wearing it.

Though big win for both of us was the integrated lock. It is much much sleeker and more comfortable than the padlock. Though I like the padlock because I feel like if something happened to the lock, it would be easier to break open.

18. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    Ok. Another update after the weekend. And finally a chance to wear the new Cherry Keeper cage for longer than an hour.

First, my thoughts on the Cherry Keeper. When I opened the box, my first initial thought was “WOW, that’s light!!!” From currently wearing a cheap metal cage, the Cherry Keeper is significantly lighter in weight. I didn’t appreciate the difference that would make. I bought the Short cage, and two rings. Both 45mm, but one ergo and one flat. The cage was also significantly shorter than my current metal cage. Thought I kept the rings the same size. I’m trying to dial in a better fit, but it is so much trial and error, I don’t want to change too many variables at once.

I started with the ergo ring. It felt a good bit smaller at first compared to the stainless steel ring, even though they were supposed to be the same size. I think that difference is just the smooth metal vs the 3D printed material. Plastic, nylon, something that like.

At first, I thought the smaller cage would be tougher to put on, but everything squished in pretty easy. It is not as curved down, so fit pretty good. A combination of the lighter weight and material kept it a lot snugger and closer to my body, which was a complaint with the cheap metal cage.

My Initial test run was only about an hour and included some good cuddles which ordinarily would immediately make me hard. There was no way I was getting an erection in this cage. And much to my surprise there was no squeezing of my balls as the cage tried to push away from my body.

The next day I tested out the other ring - same size but flat. I immediately had a tiny bit more difficultly getting the cage attached to the ring. And immediately felt more “ring sting” and discomfort in the balls. Seems crazy for a ring of the same size. But turns out there s quite a big difference in the gap between the flat and ergo rings. This was a big thing to learn and will be a major factor going forward in finding the right size for potential long term wear.

I haven’t tried showering or sleeping in the new cage yet. Hope to do a shower test today.

We had a date night Friday and I wore the cheap metal cage because it started right after work, and I was unsure of going all day yet in the new cage. After we got home, she wanted to play, and I was asking if or her keys. She informed me that she had not told or given me permission to take it off yet.

Insert shocked face here, as that was a first.

So I asked if I could switch cages, as I knew by this point that the new Cherry Keeper would be a lot more comfortable for play time than the cheap metal cage. So she agreed that I could change cages.

We fooled around and she got a couple orgasms from my fingers. Then I asked if I could lick her ass, and thankfully she said yet. After some good ass licking, she told me to take the cage off for sex and I would get to cum too!!

She’d made jokes earlier that night about never unlocking me again. And I reminded her that never cumming again did not sound like a good plan, but reminded her she was in control and the comments were hot.

After sex, as we are laying there she laughs and says that I’m lucky she does t make me lock up right then.

Again, insert shocked face!

But once again, I am locked up. In the new cage. Plan on testing it in the shower later. And I’m sure a sleep test will occur in the near future.

Welsh boy likes this.
  19. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    I typed the previous post earlier and just realized I might up duplicated some details. Sorry. Hope y’all don’t mind.

20. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

21. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    So... It was a fantastic weekend with lots of progress from a chastity standpoint. She’s growing into her role as keyholder much quicker and more efficiently Thani ever imagined. Even though we’ve lossley been playing with chastity for a while, ever since I sent her the Happy Marriage link, she’s almost diving in head first. And she hasn’t even ready all of it.

Earlier this week she brought up me wearing the cage 24 hours and going overnight. Said it sounded like a good challenge, it excited her to see if I could go that long. I intended to try that out Friday, but we ended up having a pretty hot session where she kept me locked but asked me to go down on her. Like must guys here, my favorite!

Then she asked me if I wanted to unlock or keep it on. Apparently she was just testing me, because she said it wouldnt matter what I said. She already knew what was going to happen. Just wanted to know my answer. Her confidence is growing immensely. I love it.

I said I would take it off. She said good cause that’s what she wanted too. We then had amazing sex resulting in us both being exhausted. She commented again about how lucky I was she didn’t make me lock up again afterwards.

I’m back in the cage Saturday morning. It was a very active day. Lots of errands and family stuff. Including a bike ride around the neighborhood. Which we’ve done a ton. But this time was different. Mid ride, I looked at her and said “well this is a first time adventure” meaning riding the bike while locked up. It took her a bit to make sense and she was super surprised and excited when she realized what I meant. And after asking questions about how it was, how I felt, making sure everything was ok, she was even more excited.

After all the activities, I needed a shower that night. So it was time to give the new cage the shower test. It went pretty well. I know I was able to get everything soaped and rinsed and clean. And I’m about 95% sure I was able to get everything dry. I asked if I took the cage off to make sure everything was good and put it back on if that would count against my 24 hours. She agreed it would not. So I checked everything out, it seemed to be good. I double checked it was all dry and locked back up.

Then it was bedtime and time for the overnight test. I woke up 3 times. First I think was mostly unrelated to the cage. Second I got up to go pee and back to sleep no problem. Third time was about 4:30 and was all about the morning wood. It was uncomfortable but there was no intense pain / ball squeezing like the last time I tried to go overnight in the cheap metal cage. Woke up again about 7:00 and deemed the sleep test a success.

Later, I asked her if it was as exciting knowing I could go 24 hours locked up as she thought it would be and she said “more”. Uh oh. Lol. I asked her to elaborate and she said it was exciting. More than she thought it would be. And made her wonder if I could go 24 hours, could I do 48? If I can do 48, can I do 3 days? What about 6 days. As we continued talking, it came out that she now has a goal of me locking up basically 24/7. More like 24/6 and I can get Sundays unlocked.

So since that’s her new goal, it is now my new goal.

I said something about sex on Sunday’s and she laughed. Reminding me that she said nothing about sex, just that I could be unlocked on Sunday. And any other time she wanted to unlock me for sex at her discretion and even then I wasn’t promised to get off.

I just stared at her in shock and she laughed and said I looked terrified.

So I am locked up again, and assuming no issues, it’ll be Wednesday evening before the key is back in the lock. Which will be a really good test if I’m able to get everything dry after a shower. I’m assuming any issues should be apparent after roughly 60 hours and caught soon enough to quickly address.

Again, assuming no issues, After that will be at least a night, maybe a day unlocked and then an attempt at 4 days with 6 coming soon.

It looks like I’m reaching the point of chastity transferring from my sexual fantasy to her reality coming quicker than I expected. This won’t be the last time that I’ll agree with the “be careful what you wish for”.

22. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    It’s been about a month since my last update here. I am currently locked up 24/7 with about 1 day a week unlocked. Has been this way for a few weeks now and about 2 weeks since my last orgasm.

While unlocked last weekend I got to have sex with her. However, she was limited to only 5 thrusts. If I was able to cum from that, great, and if not, better luck next time.

It was close. I’m not sure if I’m proud or sad about how close it was after just 5 pumps. But coming was not in the cards that day and back in the cage I went.

I’m taking to 24/7 wear better that expected. The nights vary from no issues to getting up to pee once or twice. Some nights there’s a bigger squeeze on the balls than other nights. All have been managed and she has complete control of the key and when her penis gets let out for plan.

I’m not quite the horniest I’ve ever been in my life, but think I’m quickly headed there!

23. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    Knocking the dust off of this. Apparently the last post was roughly a year ago. What has changed?

Well, chastity has been on and off over the past year. Several months of mostly on followed by various breaks of 1 to 3 months.

I previously mentioned the Secrets to a Happy Marriage blog and that I had sent her that link. That link, as a whole, ended up being a bit overwhelming. So I emailed her “bite size” portions of it at a time so she was able to take it in easier over time.

Sooo… today marks day 1 of a potential 90 day lock up. Have no idea if I will survive 90 days or not. Or if she will even be able to leave me locked up for that long. But we will see how it plays out. Sounds like my only potential escape to get out early is to go to the doctor for the ‘ol snip snip.

I hope to be more frequent in posting here to keep track of how these 90 days are going. But sometimes life gets in the way.

To whoever reads this, hope you have a wonderful day.

denied_one and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  24. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    Today marks day 2 in what I’m sure will be a roller coaster journey. The longest I’ve gone locked up is almost 3 weeks. The latest was 2 weeks before a week vacation out of town, leading us to now.

Two days in and it is business as usual. I know I don’t fully understand or appreciate the ramifications of 3 months without an orgasm, or even an erection. I am curious how this little experiment will change me, and her for that matter.

Will she get used to not having me inside her? Will I last more than 20 seconds the next time I get the chance to be inside her? How will our personalities change? So many things. This is why I hope to continue writing here to help keep track of those changes.

Stephplayswithyou and littleguy3 like this.
  25. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    Sooo…. I think we are day 5 now. And officially have hit October 1, marking the first step into Locktober. Everything is going great and I am currently smiling. More on that in a bit.

Looks like I may have found an option for an early exit from my cage. A vasectomy has been on the to do list for a while but keeps getting deferred. She said the doctor appointment for the vasectomy is the only way she’ll unlock the cage early. So now I’m looking to get that done sooner than later.

It needs to be done. But it also disappoints me that we would have to end this experiment early to take care of that and heal.

So why am I smiling tonight? Well cleaning up the closet earlier and I found our old whip. Bought years ago but never really used. Well I set it on her side of the bed to see what would happen. Well i just got 12 swats with it. And she started giggle as my ass started to turn red. It wasn’t hard or anything but still had a light sting to it and warmed my cheeks.

This may be another case of careful what you wish for, but I’m super proud of her, and our, progress and excited about what’s to come.

Stephplayswithyou and littleguy3 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice