Locked in Love

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by homebody, Dec 29, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    4/17/21 – Quicky – Saturday Morning

Saturday morning was peaceful, the youngest was off to work and Goddess hadn't come out of the bedroom yet. We had spoken in passing last night about taking advantage of the morning. I realized when I heard the shower that it wasn't going to happen. I knew what our schedule was for the day and when Goddess had to leave the house. There was only fifteen minutes left, so I put it out of my mind. Much to my surprise Goddess came out of the bathroom a couple of minutes later in her towel. She asked if I wanted to do anything, our phrase for having sex. I said yes and we headed for the bedroom.

We talked as we walked and she said we would have to be really, really quick because she had to leave soon. She had ten minutes to be dressed and out the door. I said I could work with that and joked that only left time for three orgasms. We wasted no time in getting comfortable on the bed and I started immediately. Having a shared history of 40 years really helps in this case. I know exactly how to get things going fast. I wasn't being aggressive, or licking too fast, that wouldn't work. But I do know what she loves and soon she was having a nice and loud orgasm. I couldn't stop smiling.

Believe it or not she was dressed and out the door on time. We have had quickies before, but they were intercourse not oral. This was wonderful. This has never happened like this before, but I hope it does again. I still can't stop smiling. I hope for more later today, but getting to spend the day with her while caged and remembering the morning is going to be a little slice of heaven.

2. homebody

Local Time:
    4/18/21 – Good Morning Orgasm – Sunday

Yesterday morning we had the quickest of quickies. That afternoon the house was empty so we took advantage of the opportunity and had a wonderful time. Before uncaging me she got three orgasms from oral with her favorite toy. Then she gave a masterful spanking, which I could tell she enjoyed from both the noises she made and how she was moving. After she was done she removed the cage and we made love.

Usually I am out of bed first even on the weekends. I was very tired and when I woke Goddess was already awake. We cuddled for a long time and I offered to give her an orgasm which she declined. We continued to cuddle and I drifted off to sleep for a while. When I woke for the second time she was still in my arms and I caressed everything I could reach. I wasn't trying to arose her, only make her feel loved.

We had been quiet for a long time when she looked at me and asked if I would lick her. I felt an immediate surge of adrenaline and kissed her deeply and told her I loved her. She asked if I wanted her to take her shower first and I said no, I wanted her to just relax and let me love her. It was such a luxury to have the time to just enjoy. It was to opposite of yesterday morning. But again, when we finished I felt nothing but love for her. She asked if there was anything that she could do for me and without thinking, I asked if she would put the cage on. She agreed and now I will get to spend the whole day thinking about her and how her love fills my thoughts. Thank you my love.

Isopropylforyou and Rectrix like this.
  3. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Yours continues to be a beautiful love story. It seems so easy and simple. I believe it is because you can talk about anything so automatically and are honest with each other all the time. I hope you realize how hard that actually is to do and appreciate how strong your relationship is because of it. Missy and I are struggling to achieve what you have. You are an inspiration to us both.

4. homebody

Local Time:
    Thank you, that is very nice of you to say. I can't tell how old you two are or how long you have been married. But I think that from my perspective you are just starting out. Goddess and I are together forty years now. Our communication style doesn't work for everyone. We have never been disrespectful toward the other or had a fight. We have always tried to be very careful with the others feelings. It isn't always easy but it makes us feel the love that we have for each other.

One thing that I have always tried to include in that is 'time'. If Goddess needs time to process a new idea I give it to her. From the first time we tried chastity until we talked it through and tried again was close to two years. We have just started with Good Morning Orgasms for Goddess on the weekends, and the first time I brought it up was 2013. Like you, we are in this for life, and that gives us the luxury of allowing space for new ideas to grow.

The feeling I get from your posts is that you two have created a deep love, and your letters to each other seem to be a real honest, open form of communication. So don't sell your selves short, it is very powerful. My posts here have Goddess as the primary audience, and it allows me to express myself to her in a more thoughtful manner than speaking allows. You two have already hit on that.

Being young ( I think ) you have the luxury of time to work through life's challenges. And it seems that you both have the wisdom to give each other time.

I am going to take a chance here and may overstep. If I do, please forgive me and ignore this. Missy is having a real problem with love making that should be addressed. She is physically able to enjoy sex and get great physical joy from it. Afterwards she seriously suffers emotionally from the experience. She recognizes the problem and is trying to find a solution to it.

You both are thoughtfully addressing the issue with love and caring. If Missy was experiencing physical pain from lovemaking, I think that she would seek out a doctor and try to find a solution. Many here would have also recommended seeing a doctor. Emotional pain is just as real, and in many cases causes worse suffering than physical pain. There are entire branches of medicine filled with professionals to treat people with these problems. I suggest that you two consider this help.

Missy has stated correctly that she deserves to experience the true physical joy the making love to the love of your life gives. She does deserve no less than this. She has shown that she is willing to make a true effort to overcome. Knowing this gives me great hope that a solution is out there for you both that will let you fill the coming decades with the love and passion that you both so richly deserve.

If I have overstepped please forgive me. My wife and I closely follow your posts and truly want the best for you both.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  5. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Thank you homebody. We are both in our early thirties and just celebrated our 6th anniversary. We have talked about her seeing a professional and she says she just can't do that. Part of it is her fear of talking about our "problems" with others and I think there are some "taboos" associated with it too. The only person she can talk about any of this with is our friend Jane who just has a way of letting her say what she needs to say. Jane has a degree in psychology but knows she can't "treat" Missy's fear. She had also encouraged Missy to see a professional. We even have trouble talking about sex issues face to face which is one reason we post here so often with our feelings. It is easier and I know I can make sure I say what I am trying to say.

We do argue sometimes but one thing my father taught me was you can never take something back once you have said it. He said, "when you fight remember what the fight is about and never get personal." He also said, "before you fight, count to 10 and then decide if it is really worth fighting about. Pick my battles carefully and concede the ones that aren't that important." He was a great one line philosopher.

Robins toy likes this.
  6. homebody

Local Time:
    Your father is wise.

7. homebody

Local Time:
    4/19/21 – Trifecta – Monday

My wife and I both took the day off giving us a long weekend. Our youngest had to work giving us the house to ourselves. I was awake first and snuck off to the other bathroom to shave in case Goddess was in the mood for love. It turned out she was. We used the Lelo during oral to give her three wonderful orgasms. And then we made love for a fourth orgasm.

This was three days in a row that we had sex in the morning. I don't remember the last time we did that except when we were on vacation. Goddess seems so comfortable with allowing me to give her oral as an expression of my love that I find myself smiling just thinking about it. The masks we are wearing are keeping me from looking like a smiling idiot at times. I get so excited with a combination of remembering the last time I went down on her and anticipating the next time I get to do it. I have read about couples that do this daily and I can get a real feeling for what that must be like. It must be glorious to be able to show your wife how much you love her in such an intimate manner daily. I am grateful that we are doing this so often now that I feel like I am walking on air. Thank you my love.

Isopropylforyou and Robins toy like this.
  8. homebody

Local Time:
    4/24/21 – Goddess on Fire – Saturday

This may be the new way Saturdays go now, fingers crossed. I was up first and when the youngest left the house for work I grabbed the razor and shaving cream and went to the other bathroom to shave. The bathroom that is attached to our bedroom is the full bath in the house and has the shower. It only has a curtain to separate it from the bedroom so you have to be quiet if you don't want to awaken a sleeping goddess. I was back in the kitchen eating when Goddess got up. We spoke about our plans for the day and she asked if I wanted to go down on her after her shower.

When her shower was done we went back into the bedroom and quickly were undressed and kissing. I kissed my way down to the treasure and gently licked her until she had a good orgasm. When she had recovered she said she wanted to put my cage on, which was done as soon as I could be made to fit. We got dressed and started our day. I was going to go for a quick hike and then bring her car for an oil change. She was going to be doing stuff around the house. Then we were going to drive to a nearby town for lunch and visit a brewery.

The drive to the restaurant was about ½ hour. We listened to the podcast 'Sex with Emily' and would pause it to discuss what we heard. We were both very touchy feely for the whole ride, often reaching over for an intimate touch. There was a lot of reaffirmation that we both loved how our relationship was. We sat outside to eat on the side walk next to a busy road. I had the thought that if all these cars were electric it would be so much better. We talked about how when we first were going out that restaurants and bars were so filled with smoke that it was hard to breath, but now they were wonderful. I wondered if we would experience the same thing outside in twenty more years.

The brewery was fun. We had bright sunshine and warm weather on the outside patio. It felt so good to be among people after the trying year we have all been through. The ride back home was wonderful. We listened to more of the podcast and spent time discussing things that we may want to try. Goddess was really expressive about what she was enjoying and we talked about trying some new things. A few years ago I had suggested that we take turns with one of us being in charge for an evening. She was really bothered by the idea and told me she didn't want to ever talk about it again. We spoke about her reaction to the topic on our ride. She thinks that she was afraid she would disappoint me and didn't know what to do. But now she is willing to try. Her willingness is an example to me of how much our relationship has grown and how open it is to try new things. We are very comfortable saying no if we try something and don't like it.

The ride got us both worked up. We were making jokes about finding a place to pull over and there was a fair amount of groping from both of us. She told me she can't wait for me to go down on her again when we got home. It was a little frustrating that we had taken the back roads instead of the highways because it would double the drive time. But she said that was her plan so that we could have more time to talk in the car. As we neared the house she looked at the clock and said that the youngest would be home from work when we got there. I tried to tamp down my excitement because I assumed we would need to wait till evening for more play. I underestimated how horny Goddess was.

At the house she told me she needed me to go down on her. The youngest was taking a shower in the bathroom that is attached to our bedroom. She ruled out using the cellar or one of the other bedrooms. She wanted to use our bedroom because we would hear when the shower stopped. The youngest takes long showers, but we didn't know when the shower started. It felt like we were teenagers again trying to find a place to be alone and too horny to wait for a safer opportunity.

In the bed Goddess only undressed from the waist down and I remained fully clothed, this was going to be another quickie. Goddess didn't make a sound as she had her orgasm. When she whispered to me that she was good I paused. I gently wiggled my thumb and left my tongue on her clit. Soon her hips started moving again and I knew we were going for another one. I reached up her body and found that she had pushed her shirt and bra up, so I gave her nipples some loving attentions. She started to take my pants off and I assisted as much as I could without interrupting the important job of working towards the second O. When my pants were off she started kissing the cage and rubbing everything she could reach. She grabbed my leg and maneuvered us into a 69 position which is a really different experience when caged. The second O was a bed shaker but again silent (very impressive knowing how loud it would have normally been). Almost as soon as her orgasm stopped the shower also stopped. We quickly and quietly got dressed feeling like we had gotten away with something. I guess we had.

The evening didn't go as planned. We had plans to make love that night. Unfortunately something I ate didn't agree with my stomach and we had to put that off. But it was impossible for me to be disappointed. It really did make me feel like a teenager again. We shared a couple of memories of times when we were so horny that we took chances to be alone. I would have sworn before yesterday that we were beyond taking such risks anymore. But our love life is at such a high setting now that I guess it can override the rational part of my brain, what a gift. Thank you my love.

9. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    You are an amazing couple. One minute you are married forty years, mature and practically able to finish each other's sentences. The next minute you are reckless teenagers living on the edge. I have only been able give Hubby those crazy moments a couple of times. We still struggle to communicate on the level you do. I hope that comes with age. I think one difference is I am struggling with who I am and what is right and wrong for me. Goddess obviously is comfortable with who she is and it shows.

homebody likes this.
  10. homebody

Local Time:
    You both are an amazing couple too. You show that love can persevere when there problems to overcome. Every relationship has issues that aren't apparent to outsiders. You are letting people have a look at how these problems can be handled with love and understanding. That doesn't make the problem go away like magic, it takes real effort over time, and you both are giving it the time and effort while giving each other amazing support. You are an inspiration to Goddess and I and we hope that can continue to make the progress you deserve so that you can get the most out of the love you share with Hubby.

Hubby&Missy likes this.
  11. homebody

Local Time:
    4/25/21 – Much Love - Sunday

Sunday morning was a cold and rainy one where we didn't have any plans. Goddess slept late and I was up in the kitchen puttering around and eating a bagel. When she got to the kitchen she asked if I wanted to give her an orgasm. I told her I would love to give her a good morning orgasm and hope to be able to do it every day she wanted. As there was no hurry to the day we didn't go straight to the bedroom, but her asking the question and letting me know that she was planning on it had absolutely made the cage a little tighter and my heart rate go up a bit.

A couple of hours later I was lazing in front of the TV when I noticed a text. It was from Goddess. It was an invitation to come up to the bedroom with a tongue and a hearts emoji. I quickly but discreetly stopped what I was doing and went to the bedroom. The youngest had made an appearance and we would have to be quiet again. I stayed dressed and Goddess was fresh from the shower. As we got on the bed I could hear the youngest take up position on the couch that is on the other side of the wall the headboard touched. We would have to be extra quiet. Goddess was wonderful at letting me know what she needed without uttering a sound and had a great O.

At this point I think we are almost giddy with how our love life is going. We looked at each other and smiled for no reason other than who we are looking at. It is almost difficult to be in the same room with her without touching her. Sometimes just passing my hand along her shoulders as I walk by or stopping to kiss the back of her neck. I don't know who likes that better.

The night before we had planned on making love, but my stomach didn't play fair. Sunday night Goddess said that she wanted to make me cum but she didn't want anything else for herself. She was fully satisfied but needed to show me her love for what I had been doing for her all weekend. I can't argue with reasoning like that so we made or way back to bed. We undressed, this time Goddess leaving on her panties as a clear signal that we wouldn't be focusing on her. She took off my cage and then slowly used her hand to make me feel so good.

We had a very loving weekend. With four separate sessions leaving us really feeling connected. I am so impressed with how my wife is now. Love making is so joyful and playful to go along with the passion. We have also come up with new things we want to try when the time presents itself. I don't know whether it is more exciting to look forward or reminisce. That is a good problem to have. Thank you my love.

Isopropylforyou and Rectrix like this.
  12. homebody

Local Time:
    4/28/21 – Wasn't Done Yet – Wednesday

We make love most often when the Youngest is out, it makes us much more relaxed when the house is empty. Wednesday, when Goddess got home, she informed me that the youngest was out for a while and asked what I wanted for dinner. I told her that she was what I wanted for dinner. She needed to run out for a prescription and would have a quick bowl of cereal for dinner. I did the run to the pharmacy while she ate and when I got back home we went to bed.

There is a lot of variety now when we make love and tonight Goddess wanted to bring the laptop with us. We spent some time reading chastity posts and then she wanted to watch some videos. I have a document of links to videos that I think she may enjoy and we went through some of those. She is finding that having the two of us watch together is very exciting. I was keeping an eye on the clock and after two hours I hinted that maybe there was more she could want? I think she was surprised at the time and said that maybe we should set a time limit on the laptop when we begin because you can get lost in the stream of videos.

We put aside the laptop and got back into bed just as we heard the youngest get back to the house. It was eight o’clock and I knew we had left the table set for dinner and none of the lights were on in the house. I figured we were probably busted but it was too late. The youngest went down to their bedroom and I expected wouldn't be seen for the rest of the night anyways. So when goddess asked me what I wanted to do I answered 'go down on you.' She was very agreeable.

So while we needed to be quiet, we didn't need to rush. I spent time making sure she was ready and then gave the slow steady stimulation that she loves right through the first orgasm. After she recovered I continued with slow and steady using a combination of my thumb and tongue which is one of her favorites. I was getting lost in the moment and let her build up slowly until her second orgasm. She told me that she wanted me to stop and lay with her and kiss. I have to admit that I lingered a bit nuzzling her labia and giving gentle kisses. When I gave the briefest of licks she rotated her pelvis to get stronger contact so I continued. I heard her say something that I couldn't understand so I stopped and looked at her. She repeated that she needed me to go again but wanted me to use my thumb fast. I love knowing what she needs so I went back to my task. This time as I felt her start to climb I increased my speed and her third orgasms was very powerful. I am always impressed that she can come so hard and move so much while not making a sound.

One of my favorite moments is when I hold her after she has come really hard. We don't talk much, I hold her tight and feel the after shocks go through her. She usually has her eyes closed and I will kiss her gently on her face and neck. When she was ready to talk she looked up at me and smiled, then said 'I wasn't done yet.' I had to laugh, 'I could tell that', I told her. Goddess has really become more vocal about what she wants to do when we make love and that is very exciting to me. It makes me feel like we are much more in tune with each other. We finished the evening with missionary and from start to finish had spent more than three hours together in bed. I always feel so lucky to have her as the center of my life. Thank you my love.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. homebody

Local Time:
    5/1/21 – Three Time's a Charm – Saturday

I am beginning to hope that the Good Morning Orgasms will become an important part of our lives. For the third weekend in a row Goddess came out to the kitchen after her shower and asked if I wanted to go down on her. I have told her for years that it is my fantasy and she is now making it come true. It doesn't take a lot of time but it makes me feel so connected to her and brings the love I have for her right to the surface, and it stays for the whole day. I know that physically she gets to experience an orgasm, which is always a pleasure. She also gets to experience my love for her and know how much I need to show her that love. It is the classic win-win situation. This morning was exactly that, and when she had climaxed she had a bright smile on her face and said 'Well Good Morning to you.' She had a glow about her and I knew that the morning started out right. She followed up with 'I want to put the cage on you.' And that was done quickly.

We both had chores to do in the morning and I knew that the afternoon was going to be spent getting the yard ready for Mother's Day, which we are hosting this year. Our family is vaccinated now and we are having the first big get together since Thanksgiving. She and I make a good team. We had a lot of stuff to bring out of the cellar through the bulkhead, and also a bit of planting to do. I had finished my morning chores and done the raking before she got back home from shopping. There was a great deal of touching throughout the day, with stops for kisses. When we were in the clean up part of the day we found ourselves in the cellar and I stopped to kiss her deeply, which turned into a makeout session. There is a signal I give to ask if I can give her oral. I used it expecting to be told later, but she gave me an enthusiastic yes. I asked where and she answered right here in the cellar.

I quickly set about to make that happen. I closed the bulkhead door. I took some outdoor furniture cushions and pillows to fashioned a little bed. I warned her that I wouldn't be touching her unless she wanted me to go wash my hands, but she was too heated up to stop and said she needed my mouth now. She tasted so good. There is a difference from when she is just out of the shower and smells scented from soap, and when it is just her natural scent. It drove me wild. There was no buildup, just straight to business, because she was so excited. Within five minutes she had her orgasm but I could tell it wasn't enough. She needs to have penetration with oral to be satisfied, so I told her I would go wash up and be right back. She hadn't moved when I got back. I can't express how sexy she looked to me. She was laying there with her legs open waiting for her lover to come back and give her a powerful orgasm, knowing that she was giving me as big a gift as I was giving her. Being able to use my thumb and tongue, her second orgasm was loud and proud. I felt like I was on fire with lust.

We spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning and got takeout for dinner. The youngest went out with friends but we didn't know for how long. Goddess wanted to watch some videos on the laptop. We talked about how long we wanted to spend and I set a timer. The last two times with the laptop we lost track of time and missed our chance to make love in an empty house. I find it very sexy to see her get excited watching porn and learning what she finds exciting. But when the timer went off I was ready for the bedroom. It had been a very sexually charged day so far. She wanted to use her toy so I got it heated up. In bed we started with me gently using the toy while we made out. She requested that I put some oil on her breasts and she would use the dildo. That went on until she really needed my tongue.

Even though I was trying to go slow, the first O came quickly and was strong. I was able to take my time and enjoy myself in the buildup to the second. That was the strongest and longest of the day and I was in no hurry to stop kissing her legs and mound as she recovered. I commented that her labia were as engorged as they get and she asked me to take some pictures. She slowly played with the toy as I did and she was still using the toy as she reviewed them. She told me she wanted to take the cage off and feel me inside her. She felt so good and I was surprised that I lasted a long time with all the build up during the day. But it was making love and I didn't want it to end.

This was one of the most sexually charged days we have shared together, and these types of days seem to be happening much more often. It feels to me that we have been in another honeymoon phase, which is wonderful after being with someone for forty years. Thank you my love.

Open2njoy and LoneMan like this.
  14. homebody

Local Time:
    5/2/21 – Morning Fun – Sunday

My lovely wife has definitely embraced the Good Morning Orgasm and just the thought of it keeps me buzzing. She came into the kitchen in her post shower towel and asked if I wanted to go down on her. She could see the excitement I had in my response and how fast I got up to join her in the bedroom. After such a wonderful Saturday where she had five orgasms spread out over three different sessions I would not have been surprised if she skipped a day, but I could see that she was as excited as me.

So far I approach these mornings as quick sessions. I am always prepared to spend more time, but I want her to know that they can be as quick as she needs so that her whole morning isn't taken up by this. I put the shade up a bit to get to see her beauty more clearly and then started to give her the attention she richly deserves. It didn't take long before she had a wonderful climax. And she looked so happy. I kissed and hugged her and told her how happy I was that we were doing this so often and we both said we wanted it to continue. She then smiled at me and told me she wanted to put my cage on.

I was uncaged and rock hard from going down on her and she gave me a squeeze. She asked me to get inside her for a bit first. Recently I use a little pharmaceutical help to maintain an erection so I was really happy that it wasn't needed. Especially considering we had made love 12 hours before. She asked me if I was going to cum and I said no. She was surprised and told me that she wanted me to. I am not going to argue with that, so we began making love and she told me she was going to cum again. It was wonderful to cum together and feel so connected to her.

I took a quick shower and then she put the cage on. The cage went on the easiest it has yet. Probably because I had two Os in the last twelve hours. Being just this side of sixty I am happy that is still possible. But the thing that makes me the happiest is how together we are on focusing on Us. We are making our relationship a priority and focusing on each others happiness. And it is paying back the biggest dividends I can imagine. Thank you my love.

sissy_connie and Open2njoy like this.
  15. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    lovely morning. No place finer to start a morning than worshiping and pleasuring a woman between her legs.

homebody likes this.
  16. homebody

Local Time:
    5/8/21 - News – Saturday

After last Sunday's locking we went five days locked, which is the longest since March. Wednesday night was wonderful with lovemaking and then we went cage free the rest of the week. Saturday morning I slept in late for me, until 8am. Goddess was awake in bed with me. We had some bad news on Friday about a dear friend who has been ill for the last couple of months. Goddess slept badly because of this news. We spent an hour talking about what might happen and how we can help.

The talk turned to our relationship and how you have to really focus on each other and making the most of our time together. We are so happy with how we are now. I asked her if I could give her a Good Morning Orgasm. I wasn't sure if she would be in the mood, but I know I needed it. Not as a purely sexual act, but as a way to reinforce our connection. She said yes, I suspect for similar reasons.

The first orgasm was pretty quick, and because the house was empty, loud. I kissed her thighs and lips waiting to see if she was interest in continuing. She was and the second one was great. Very physical and vocal which made me heart soar. Once she was recovered she said she wanted to make love. Her hip was feeling well enough to be on top for a while. We switched to missionary and she told me that she wanted to put my cage on when we were done. This really ramped me up. We finished at the same time and it was a real healing session. The news was the same and we were both upset by it, but we as a couple were good.

I took a quick shower and Goddess put the cage on. We had a bunch of chores to do because we are having family over for mother's day. We worked through them. We had planned on going to a local vineyard in the afternoon, but I could see that Goddess was hesitant. It was cloudy and cool and our hearts were troubled. But I convinced her to try. Worse case, if we get there and she doesn't want to stay we would still have spent time together and gotten a nice car ride. The weather was cool as predicted, but there was zero wind so it was comfortable. I could see Goddess relax as we shared some wine in a beautiful setting. She had worn the key necklace that I gave her and we really relaxed. She thanked me for convincing her to go. When I told her she deserves these things she got a bit teary eyed.

The rest of the evening was quiet but nice. We watched a movie and went to bed. My thoughts of my friend were troubled, but I know that Goddess and I would go through it as a team and do whatever we can to give whatever help we can. Life can be so hard, but when you have a life partner it can be wonderful. Thank you my love.

17. homebody

Local Time:
    5/9/21 – Mother's Day – Sunday

We spoke in bed on Mother's Day morning. She told me that she had been thinking last night how nice it would be to get a Good Morning Orgasm today. I told her that would make it a complete month, four weekends in a row, with a GMO each day. I am having 'pinch myself' moments that this is happening. I told her that I don't want her to feel pressure to do this even though it makes me so happy. She assured me that she was really enjoying it and it was making us closer. So I was able to give Goddess a Mother's Day gift that only I could give her.

For the first time since last summer we were able to have our extended family over. All the adults are now vaccinated. The kids aren't able to yet, but we felt safe together as a group for the first time since Covid started. There were four generations, from my mother to my great niece and nephew present. The weather cooperated and we were outside for the whole afternoon. It gives me hope.

It occurs to me now that it is strange that being caged at these events isn't strange. It is just a normal part of how Goddess and I are living our lives. I have never felt closer to her. And I have never felt freer to express to her how deep my love is. She is such a wonderful person and on this day I can focus on the fact that she is a tremendous mother who has raised great children who love her so much. Happy Mother's Day my love.

18. homebody

Local Time:
    5/15/21 – Slow week -Saturday

The week was very quiet. We didn't make love or have any intimate time together. There were several causes. First, the Youngest is finishing up the semester and is at home most nights writing many papers. Second, Goddess is having a bit of joint pain which takes a lot to deal with. Third, we are still dealing with the news that a dear friend is seriously ill. All together these things conspired to make a quiet week. I remained caged since the previous Saturday.

Thursday evening we had a chance that didn't work out. After dinner Goddess hugged me and ground her hips into me. She quietly growled in my ear, 'when will we have the house to ourselves?' I could tell she was needing some loving as much as I was. Surprisingly, about an hour later the Youngest went out with a friend for the evening to decompress from all the writing. I wanted to be ready so I took a little blue pill and waited about twenty minutes before seeking out Goddess. I asked if she wanted to take advantage of the empty house. Unfortunately she wasn't feeling well. I didn't mention the pill and went to bed a bit frustrated with a tight cage. My bad.

Saturday morning we would be alone as the Youngest works. We both wanted to get out in the good weather and do something. Goddess suggested visiting a museum we haven't seen in a couple of years that is an hour away on the waterfront. That settled, I asked if I could give her a Good Morning Orgasm. She seemed to really like the idea and said we could after her shower. When we were back in bed she asked me what I would like to do. I told her I really needed to go down on her, and if she was in the mood for more tonight that would be great. She agreed and I got to give her two oral orgasms to get the morning started right.

The day was great. We wandered the grounds of the museum enjoying the setting and the views. After wards we visited the nearby town center, which was having a crafts fair with live music. That is a treat after the past year. The Youngest sent a text that they would be doing homework all night, so that put a damper on our plans for later. For dinner we ate outside at one of our favorite restaurants. When we got back home we saw the Youngest's car was home. But when we got in the house was empty. A text confirmed that plans had changed and the house was ours.

Goddess wanted to start with sharing porn videos, which we did while using her new toy. When we were ready to make love she took off the cage. Eight days is a long time for us, so I was ready. We started with missionary for a little while until I needed a break. That gave me the chance to go down on her again for two strong O's using the toy. She was well on her way to her third when she told me that she wanted to make love. It felt so wonderful after the long week that I was definitely completely satisfied. It was late when we were done and I felt true peace as we fell asleep together. Thank you my love.

19. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    I just found your journal. Some friends had mentioned it.

This is quite the labor of love.

I hope that when my wife and I get older, we are as tender and loving as you both are.

Iso.

homebody likes this.
  20. homebody

Local Time:
    Thank you, I have been reading your posts as well. Also your posts with Hubby and Missy. We found that life starts changing as much when children leave the nest as it did when they came into our lives. You have to choose to focus on each other and fan the flames of passion and love. I hope that you and your wife spend your lives deeply in love and showing it to each other often.

Robins toy and Isopropylforyou like this.
  21. homebody

Local Time:
    5/28/21 – Memorable Weekend – Friday

The previous two weeks there was no chastity play, even though there was plenty of love. In the US the last Monday of May is Memorial Day, and we both took off the Friday before to get a four day weekend. Friday morning, as Goddess and I were in the kitchen, she told me that she knew it had been a while and she really wanted to put the cage on me. She said it with great enthusiasm, so I told her I was ready whenever she was. After her shower we went into the bedroom for her Good Morning Orgasm. It was a wonderful way to feel connected to her and start off the long weekend. When we were done she told me that she really needed to feel me inside her. We made love in the missionary position until we came together. Afterwards she seemed to have changed her mind about the cage and it wasn't brought up again all day. We spent most of the day doing yard work because the weather forecast for the weekend was dismal.

Saturday morning started similarly to Friday. In the morning she said that after her GMO she was going to put the cage on. I had been gently licking her for a short time when she asked for her toy. I quickly set it to warm in hot water and got back to my favorite activity while we waited. I was intentionally trying to keep her excited without going over the top because I knew it be a much stronger orgasm if I used the toy. And it was a very strong and loud one. I peppered her thighs and lips with gentle kisses while she recovered before slowly starting again and giving her a stronger second orgasm. She wanted to make love again and I got to have orgasms in two days in a row which is a wonderful gift. My wife got her third O and we cleaned up before she placed the cage on me. I love how it made me focus on how much I love her. The rest of the day was spent shopping and doing errands before we went to a favorite restaurant at the waterfront. Because it is only open in the summer we hadn't been there for two years. I am really loving having the restrictions from Covid lifting.

Sunday morning I gave Goddess a Good Morning Orgasm while she touched me and played with the cage. At noon we met a friend for lunch. Then we went to a cookout and got to see another group of friends for the first time in over a year. I really appreciated seeing them all and catching up with how their lives had been going. As a group we had been really lucky and everyone was thankful.

Monday we got to make it four days in a row. We started with me going down on Goddess. She was completely relaxed and I was able to take my time and truly enjoy the experience as I felt her building up to a wonderful climax. She only wanted one then, so as we were kissing and recovering she told me that she wanted to take my cage off, edge me till I cum and then have me go down on her again. That was a plan I could get with. It was very exciting how sure she was.

As she took my cage off she told me it gets her really excited to edge me. Once it was off, she said she wanted me inside her. We did missionary for a few minutes before she said she wanted to start the edging. She is really good at this, but I am still trying to find that point when to say stop and not go over the edge. After two edges she told me she wanted to get on top. She did this until she had her second O and was surprised that I hadn't cum. She climbed off and started stroking again and said she wanted me to cum this time. I asked if she would still want oral and she said she wouldn't go back on a promise like that. I said I wanted to use some of my cum as lube for my thumb when I did. She agreed and we both got more turned on. After she made me cum I got to go down on her again to give her a third O.

It is really mind blowing to me how beautiful and sexy Goddess is. She is definitely so sexually self assured and confident that it is a constant turn on for me. Four days in a row is a big deal for me, and it is six weekends in a row that we have had GMO's each day. She is always showing me how much she loves me and I am trying to do the same for her. Thank you my love.

Isopropylforyou and LoneMan like this.
  22. homebody

Local Time:
    6/4/21 – New support – Friday

There was no chastity play during the week. But a package arrived during the week that had an item we were both anxious to try. Due to joint pain, Goddess finds being on top difficult and often painful. Some positions that we loved have become infrequent. So I had been looking for something that would provide support for her so we could enjoy them again. What I ordered was a small sex support stool that uses elastic bands to take some of the weight from the person on top. Friday evening we had the house to ourselves and got to try it.

We used it on the floor to keep it stable. I got to give her oral with her on top for the first time in a very long time. It was glorious. She was very happy with how it felt, but wanted to get on the bed when it was time to orgasm. I was able to give her two loud orgasms before we made love and came together. I would recommend to anyone that is having joint issues that they consider something like this as an assist. It was great fun and I can't wait until we have the chance to try it again. Thank you my love.

23. homebody

Local Time:
    6/6/21 – Good Afternoon – Sunday

Saturday started off right. Goddess had an early appointment but still made time for her Good morning orgasm. She informed me it had to be quick. She knows that if it was up to me we would spend hours doing it. I hope she realizes what a gift we give each other when we steal even ten minutes from the day to show our love to each other this way. She got a quick and loving orgasm, and I spent the rest of the day feeling lucky and loved.

Sunday Goddess came into the kitchen after her shower fully dressed. I was surprised but not shocked that there was not GMO. Her stomach was acting up the night before and still wasn't right that morning. This may sound odd, but I was reassured by the fact that she was as disappointed as me. This has become something that is an important part of how we express our love and passion. I told her that I hoped she felt better and we went about our morning.

Later that afternoon two good things happened. Goddess told me she was feeling better and the Youngest was going out with a friend. As soon as we had the house to ourselves we went to bed. I got to give her the orgasm she missed that morning, and followed it up with another one for good measure. As we cuddled in the afterglow she told me that she wanted to give me a spanking, something we hadn't had a chance to do in a while. I asked if I could film it because we hadn't done that before. I had given her a stand to hold your phone for filming. It came with a remote that could start and stop the camera.

She was very good. She is able to give a lot of sensation without making it too painful. It excites us both. She had worked her way through the three paddles we have when we heard footsteps on the stairs. The Youngest was home. Hopefully nothing was heard. We were both still very worked up so I asked if I could go down on her again. She agreed and was very quiet as she got to enjoy another orgasm. When finished, I noticed that camera was still on so we got that recorded too. I checked to see if we were alone and saw the Youngest leaving with her friend. I hope they didn't hear anything. Too late I guess.

It was also too late to restart the spanking, so we watched the recording we had made. We had never gotten to see how a spanking looks. It made me very happy to see her really enjoying it. She was smiling and getting excited and would occasionally give a little laugh. She looked very much in love as she rubbed my back with her free hand. I have worried that this was something that she was doing for me, but not really enjoying it herself. From now on I can relax knowing it is for both of us. It was also wonderful to see the oral. It wasn't the best angle for recording and she had to be very quiet, but it was still very exciting to watch. I just wish I knew of a safe, private way to keep these videos on an Iphone. It was soon deleted.

The grand finale was very grand. We made love until we both had climaxed. It had been a wonderful afternoon, even with the interruption. It seems that we both prioritize trying new things to keep it fresh. But there will never be anything new that is better than simply being with the one you love. Holding, hugging, and kissing will never go out of style and never get old. Thank you my love.

24. homebody

Local Time:
    6/9/21 – Bonus GMO- Wednesday

Monday evening after supper I was passing through the den where Goddess was watching TV. She told me that she wanted to put the cage on me. We agreed to put it on after my shower. This was the first time this month. I find it interesting when she puts it on and takes it off. There isn't a pattern I can discern. But she always makes the decision.

I have always been worried about getting the internal locks wet and having them get stuck. I have been wearing the Cobra style cage and they sell an 'air lock' for it. It is plastic, has the security tabs with it, and is designed for that cage. I decided that I would try it this time with my showers starting on Tuesday. I removed the lock, put in the air lock, and after drying with a hair dryer, relocked. I never removed the cage. It seemed to work well, time will tell.

Wednesday Goddess had a doctor's appointment late in the morning. We both took the day off because I needed to drive her. That morning I was in the kitchen eating breakfast while Goddess was showering. I was trying to not build up my hopes that a Good Morning Orgasm was going to be on offer. I wasn't sure if she would be nervous about the appointment. Fortunately she was in the mood for some loving, so we got to experience a GMO mid week. It didn't take a lot of time but it really highlighted the bond between us. I never take it for granted because each time is a special opportunity to show how much I love her.

25. homebody

Local Time:
    6/12/21 – Wonderful Start - Saturday

It turned into a really quiet week. Other than the GMO Wednesday morning we didn't make love. Late in the week Goddess wasn't feeling well, so by Saturday morning I was feeling the need to be with her. The cage went on Monday, and because I now feel comfortable showering with it, hadn't been off for six days. That is the longest for me. When Goddess asked me into the bedroom after her shower I was really happy.

When we were kissing and cuddling I could tell that Goddess was as needy for me to go down on her as I was to do it. That meant the first orgasm came pretty quick. But we got to enjoy the buildup for the second more. As I was licking her, Goddess kept busy caressing me and touching the cage. It was really exciting for both of us. After her next O Goddess removed the cage. Other than a red line on the top where the ring sat, there were no ill effects from six days without removal. We spent some time doing missionary until we needed to adjust our position on the bed. While she was adjusting I entertained myself by going down on her some more. Most often this only lasts a minute before she wants to get back to intercourse. This time I could feel her building up and she didn't ask me to stop. So I gladly continued through her third. We resumed missionary and were able to time it so that we came together. It was a wonderful start to the weekend. Thank you my love.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice