Locked in Love

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by homebody, Dec 29, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Goddessofhomebody

Verified Female

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I love you too Homebody!

Mistress2U likes this.
  2. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    04/04/2020 – Split session - Saturday

My KH had put on the cage after work on Thursday and I had worn it for two nights. Saturday morning was wonderful. I am usually the first up in the mornings and was relaxing in the kitchen. KH came out and asked if I wanted to make love or, if I wanted to give her oral and make love later. I was thrilled to choose to focus on her for the morning. This has been one of my favorite activities for years and a special treat. After her shower she relaxed on the bed and I gave her two orgasms while she played with the cage. With the house no longer just us, we were back to having to be quiet. It took nothing away from the eroticism of the moment. After she was satisfied we got up for the day.

That afternoon there was a lot of chores I wanted to get done. Then I went on a 6-mile hike. The woods I normally hike in have been closed because of the virus, but a State park that I like was still opened. I know I will finally go crazy when I can’t get out into nature for a while every couple of days.

That night she wanted to focus on me. She removed the cage and edged me. Three times she got me close to the edge and I had to ask her to stop. It gets more intense each time so I don’t know what would happen if we try for longer. We then made love until my orgasm.

What a wonderful day. I know my wife prefers lovemaking be one session, so when she gifts me with being able to focus on her in the morning I always treasure it. It is making me excited thinking about now just writing about it. There is nothing better in the world than being loved by someone who understands you. Thank you, my love.

Ron33, iome343, tiruh811 and 2 others like this.
  3. homebody

Local Time:
    04/07/2020 - Quicky - Tuesday

My Keyholder put the cage on me after work on Monday. The next night we had an opportunity to have the house for an hour so we had a quickie. While wearing the cage I gave my wife two orgasms via oral. I still have trouble believing that sometimes. It wasn’t too long ago that that would only have been a fantasy. Now it is a beautiful and normal part of our love life. She puts me in chastity and decides when to remove it. It still blows me away. While I am giving her oral she will play with the cage and caress me and it makes me feel so happy and excited. I am left just as panting and breathless as she is when she is done. It is an intense and emotionally charged moment for me. All I am feeling is such a strong feeling of love that it is sometimes close to overwhelming.

When we had recovered a bit my wife took the cage off. We then made love in missionary until an intense mutual orgasm. This didn’t take up much time but it is the most important way we show each other how strongly we love each other. Thank you, my love.

4. homebody

Local Time:
    April 9-11 Special Day

04/09/2020 – Thursday

This was a special day for us as a couple. For dinner I had gotten take out at one of her favorite restaurants. I also got some desserts at a local bakery. Thank goodness these places are still open, they definitely seem essential to me. We had a lovely meal with our youngest. Everyone’s dinner was delicious. It had been close to a month since we eaten restaurant food and it really hit the spot. Dessert was great and we shared a drink later in the evening.

My wife had put me in chastity after work on Wednesday and I had hopes for this night. She was very happy with the evening but didn’t want to make love. One interesting thing about chastity is that even if we don’t make love, if I am wearing my cage, I go to sleep feeling the touch of my lover. The cage stayed on for another night.

04/10/2020 – Friday

After dinner our youngest went out for a drive to keep from going stir crazy. This seems to be a safe way to get out of the house without risking exposer to the virus. We made our way to the bedroom. I got to give her two wonderful oral orgasms while she played with my cage. Then we made love missionary until she had another orgasm. She used her very talented hand to finish me. We were all cleaned up and put back together before the Youngest returned.

04/11/2020 - Saturday

While we were sitting in the kitchen our youngest went out for a while. We exchanged a look and she asked if I wanted to play. I enthusiastically closed the lid to my laptop and went to prepare. This would be a quickie for us. I used her favorite purple toy on her while she used a paddle to playfully spank me. This continued until she had two quick intense orgasms. She then edged me three times before giving me sweet release. It is very rare for us to have sex two days in a row, but it is really uplifting to see your wife so excited and to give her your love. What an unexpected pleasure.

5. homebody

Local Time:
    04/19/2020 – Together separately - Sunday

Monday the 13th my KH put on my cage and the next night we had a wonderfully satisfying lovemaking session. Since then it has been difficult. KH hasn’t been feeling well and may have Covid19. The doctors on Wednesday said the symptoms could be allergies or Covid19, so she is quarantined in our bedroom. We have been sleeping separately in the house for the first time in over thirty years. There has been no physical contact, but I have been able to serve her meals and do the best I can. This morning I brought her breakfast in bed and after five days I couldn’t resist giving her a kiss on her foot as I was leaving.

She asked if I wanted to wear the cage for her. Truth be told I had wanted to for days, but with her not feeling well I never bought it up. I answered her that I would love to. We just had to figure out the logistics. Since December, she is the one to put on the cage and she has the key with the lock. I left the room and put on gloves while she got the key from her hiding place. She placed the cage and lock on the end of the bed and went back to sit at the headboard. For the first time I put on the cage while she watched. I put on a little almond oil and then the ring. The cage was a bit of a struggle because it was exciting to have her watch me put on the cage. But it was done quickly and now she is in the bedroom while I am sitting in the kitchen. And even though I am by myself again, somehow, I don’t feel so alone.

I have found it very difficult to get motivated to write these posts with everything going on. I keep an outline of our activities in a document and write them up when the spirit strikes. This morning sitting by myself in the cage, missing the one I love who is in the same house, I felt the need to express to her how special she is. So I sat down and wrote posts for all of the notes in the outline. It took several very satisfying hours and I ended up with nine posts including this one. I will put them on the web over the next days so KH will have a reminder of the love I feel for her all the time.

I can’t wait until she is well again so I can show her physically how much she means to me. For now, knowing that we are connected by a key that she possesses gives me comfort. I love you keyholder, get well soon.

Stay safe everyone.

Ron33, tiruh811 and Goddessofhomebody like this.
  6. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    Oh my goodness. I can't imagine having to go through this!!! I'm sooo sorry!
    I think you writing these and wearing the cage professes an abundance of love that could never be shown any other way for you right now.

homebody likes this.
  7. Goddessofhomebody

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thankfully I am healthy and feeling better. Symptoms were from allergies and a new medication. The love my homebody has for me makes me feel amazing every day!! Thank you for your concern.

8. homebody

Local Time:
    04/20/20 – Good news – Monday

Goddess has been quarantining herself in our bedroom for five days. Her symptoms have not worsened and she never developed a fever. After speaking with her doctor, she was told she has allergies and some side effects from a new medication she just started. I wish they would just test everyone they suspected of being sick so we could know for sure. But the good news is that she can leave the bedroom and I can sleep with her again. Last week when I told my work that she may have Covid19 I was placed on ‘work at home’ for at least two weeks. So ironically, I am now at home while she is going back to work.

When she came down to the kitchen to tell me the news we kissed passionately. I went and shaved and showered so that if an opportunity arose we would be ready to take advantage of it. Later that afternoon our Youngest went out for a ride in her car. It gave her some time out of the house to relax. It also gave us the time we needed to be together.

We went to bed immediately because we are never sure how long her ride is going to be. We kissed passionately to make up for the frustrating time apart. I spent longer than usual loving on her breasts and nipples. But there was only so long that I could resist before going between her legs, and her lips, to get to her beautiful clit. I showered her with kisses and licks until she needed me to stop after two orgasms. She uncaged me and we kissed some more. There was an urgency in expressing our love to each other. When she was positioning herself to make love, I dove right back in and licked her until she couldn’t take it anymore and needed me inside her. I lasted longer than I expected and it was glorious when she came first. After my orgasm we kissed until we had to prepare for our Youngest coming back home.

I am so glad we dodged the bullet and have avoided getting the virus; at least for now. I was afraid to even admit to myself how scared I was that we would be facing serious illness. And I know that it may still happen. But I can’t express how relieved I am to see Goddess healthy. She was so happy to get out of quarantine in the bedroom. And I was so happy to get her right back into the bedroom. The world may be going crazy. But for right now, under this roof, life is good. Very, very good.

9. Spades

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Glad to hear goodness is doing well and it was just a case of allergies. They sure can be the worst sometimes but nothing compared to COVID-19 (I assume).
    Your post was lovely and inspiring. The love, respect and longing you show for one another something special.

homebody likes this.
  10. homebody

Local Time:
    04/23/20 – Unexpected Oral – Thursday

Wednesday our Youngest went out for a short ride. We quickly went to the bedroom to have a quickie. When I stop and think about it I can’t express how happy I am that even when we are pressed for time we always have time for me to go down on Goddess. And since we have started chastity, two orgasms is the minimum number of orgasms I get to give her. After her first orgasm I didn’t change position, I just keep kissing and licking her inner thighs and that very sexy place were her lips meet her legs. As we were catching our breath I was concentrating on the signs she was giving. I got closer and closer to her center. When I finally gently licked directly between her lips I couldn’t keep from moaning with her. After her orgasms, we made love in the missionary position and didn’t hold back. We thought we were fast enough, but when we came out to the kitchen our Youngest was back home. Nothing was said. I believe ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ can be the best policy at times :)

Thursday our Youngest announced the ride would be a long one. It seems that our love life now revolves around when we can get the house to ourselves. Seeing how we had made love the night before I wasn’t very confident that Goddess would want to make love again. When we spoke about our plans she said that she wasn’t interested in sex tonight. We were going to have a Zoom call with our friends at 6pm and we had to get dinner going before then.

However, she said that she would like to put on my cage. I agreed and made a little confession. This past week I have been working from home and KH has been going to her office in the mornings. I told her that I had been putting on one of my original cages, a nub, for a couple of hours while she was gone. It is uncomfortable so two hours is the most I can manage. She said that it was fine do that and tomorrow I would be caged for her.

After getting dinner in the oven we went to the bedroom. I waited outside the door until she had retrieved the key. Then I stood in front of her as she sat on the bed. She spent more time than usual putting the oil on me. It felt very good but was maybe a bit counterproductive if the goal was fitting me into a small cage. During this time I rubbed her back and kissed her on the top of her head and neck, anything to show how much I love her. She definitely knows what she is doing and got the lock in place and kissed the cage three times. I kissed her passionately and thanked her. Normally this would be when we clean up and head out to the kitchen to get dinner ready. Goddess has become expert at putting on the cage and it takes around 10 minutes.

Tonight, things were different. She hugged me and looked into my eyes and said, ‘I need you to lick me’. She was so excited that she immediately started to undress. Her clothes were literally flying off. When she was wearing only a sexy black bra she climbed onto the bed and spread her legs. I stripped down as fast as I could and joined her on the bed. We kissed briefly before I could tell that she did need to be licked now. Foreplay would wait until another night. It is funny that before I would have classified oral as foreplay, and now I think of foreplay as the activity I do to make Goddess ready for oral.

I have rarely seen her this excited. I was straining against the bars as I went down on her and my heart pounding. I was positioned laying between her legs making long strokes and getting to taste her. Her hips were moving steadily and I started to focus on her clit. Goddess needs both internal and external stimulation to climax. The position I was in doesn’t allow me to use my fingers so after a while she asked that I change position. I got into what I think of as a modified 69, where I am kneeling beside her head instead of over her. When I got my thumb moving in sync with my tongue she exploded. It was awe inspiring. It was like an amusement park ride where I had to try to keep up with her motions to keep her orgasm going. Too soon she needed a breather. I continued to kiss her legs until she was ready for another round. Her second orgasm took longer, ( yay! ) and was not a match for the intensity of the first, but it was wonderful. I could tell she was done and as we cuddled I asked if she wanted to spank me. Looking at the clock she explained that the chicken was done so we needed to get moving. However, as I was leaning over getting dressed she did give me a few playful swats. Her playful swats have changed, they are very confident and are getting more powerful. Just like my Goddess.

And then we were done. Dinner was prepared. We had a wonderful zoom party with friends that the Corona virus makes it impossible to see in person. And then we watched TV together to end the evening.

I am writing this the next day, sitting in the kitchen wearing a cage for my KH. It’s hard for me explain how unlikely the events of the previous night feel to me. For years I have told me wife how much I would love to be able to give her oral and let that encounter be completely about her. And we have done it a few times. Since chastity it has increased in frequency. However, it has never happened this spontaneously before. Her excitement was off the charts when she told me she wanted me to lick her. Normally she won’t even change in the bedroom without the shades drawn and last night she didn’t even notice they were open.

As I sit here I am feeling very emotional. I can feel how much I love my wife throughout my whole being and it is the best feeling in the world. To be together for 40 wonderful years and yet see your relationship improve; get more loving, caring and more intensely sexual, is a gift I hadn’t ever hoped to receive.

Ron33, Goddessofhomebody and LoneMan like this.
  11. homebody

Local Time:
    04/24/20 – Post thoughts – Friday

When we officially decided to give chastity a try in late December I started writing to document what was going on. Also, to give KH and I a chance to talk about what we were doing and feeling. We got into a pattern where we kept an outline of events in a word document. I would write up a post from the outline. We would read through it together and explain what we were thinking at the time. It worked wonderfully. Everything was so new and exciting that I had a lot of energy to put into it. But to be honest I don’t like writing much. It is very easy to stop.

After the high of Valentines weekend hit the reality of children returning to the nest. Which was followed by the craziness of being locked down from Corivd19, I lost momentum. I kept the outline going but never got around to writing up the posts. KH and I had been in the habit of going to the bedroom before dinner. We would read other people’s posts and pictures. And review my posts and put one online. We no longer have the privacy for that and it won’t return for a long time.

Then we had the scare of KH possibly having Corvid19 and she isolated herself in our bedroom. It was so difficult not being able to spend time together. After five days it seemed that the symptoms she was experiencing may not be Corvid19 and she was feeling better. I felt a burst of energy and sat for hours and wrote up every post that was outlined.

We couldn’t get together so I put the first one online and told her about it. This was the first time I had posted without her reviewing and approving first. I had always been concerned about sharing details that she would want to remain private, but this hasn’t been a problem. I continued putting the posts up once a day. Surprisingly KH loves it. She told me it is very exciting for her to read these posts and relive the experiences. I believe it may have contributed to how excited she was last night.

I will try to keep my focus on doing these posts because the intended audience is the most important person in my life. It does seem like if she doesn’t have me caged it is harder to focus on writing. But if this is something that adds excitement to Goddess’ life I will do my best.

Goddessofhomebody likes this.
  12. homebody

Local Time:
    04/25/2020 – Emergency Key – Saturday

Saturday morning started so peacefully. We awoke at the same time and spent some time just relaxing with me caressing her body. After about fifteen minutes of this KH asked if I wanted to trim her pubic hair. The last time I had done this was before Valentine’s Day, so her hair was long. And while I find it very sexy looking, it does get in the way when giving oral. There is nothing to kill the moment like having to stop and fish a hair out of your mouth. I set up for a trim. I got the trimmer out and put a towel on the bed for her to lay on. I knelt on the floor in front of her and gently cut her hair to the length she likes. It is really satisfying to be able to do this very intimate act for her. She was so relaxed that I could tell she has complete trust in me. When the job was done she went it to take a shower and I adjusted the cage and dressed for the day.

We had a very nice day planned. We had some outdoor stuff in our cellar that our Oldest could now use at her house with the weather improving. I packed the car with everything we were taking so that when KH was ready we could make the hour-long trip. We would drop it in their yard and wave at them from a proper social distance. Then we would return home and continue our day. I was a bit anxious about the trip because the seat in my wife’s car puts uncomfortable pressure on the cage, which I had been wearing for two days at that point.

This is when my wife got a very upsetting call from our Oldest. I am going to refer to our Oldest as O and O’s partner as P to tell the story. It was very hard to get the whole story from O. O was driving P to the store when P took ill. P complained of numbness and chest pains, then began mumbling and having seizure like movements before passing out in the passenger seat. O got an ambulance for P, but with the pandemic couldn’t get in the ambulance, nor would O be allowed to even go into the hospital to find out what was happening. O was distraught and I felt helpless. Our plan was that we would drive the hour to the hospital and wait with O in the parking lot. Our youngest would dive separately from us to the hospital.

Personally, I was in a bit of a panic. That morning I had read an article about a new Covid19 symptom affecting young adults in O and P’s age range. Blood clots would form and cause all kinds of issues, including strokes, without any of the normal Covid19 symptoms. And P’s illness sounded disturbingly like a stroke to me. I developed a mini anxiety attack about sitting in the car for hours knowing that it wouldn’t take long before the cage would become painful. I explained this to KH and she had no problem with removing the cage. She was as upset as me and we wanted to leave immediately. I told her not to worry and I would remove it while she got ready. For the first time since we started with chastity I used my emergency key and we were soon on the road.

Half way to the hospital we got good news from O. P had improved to the point where P had called O. I felt the panic lift a little and the second part of the drive was less tense. Life has become surreal. My wife and I, along with our youngest and O, were joined by P’s parents and brother in the parking lot across the street from the hospital. The seven of us spent hours waiting as P kept us informed of the tests being done. The results kept coming back good. After several hours they released P with instructions for follow up appointments, but no clear reason for the morning’s problem.

That was it. Previously someone with this problem would be taken to the door in a wheel chair and watched as they got in the car to drive off. Today, they handed P a stack of paper and pointed to the door. P had to call us to figure out where the cars were and walk unattended to us. Everyone wanted, really needed, to give P a hug and reassurance that things were ok. Instead we had to wave and say how much we loved P. As a family I know we are very lucky with the outcome but it is difficult to live like this. I have an Uncle who is at this moment in hospice and only one of his children is allowed in the building to see him. The others must wait at home for the inevitable. My heart goes out to the people dealing with loss and unable to have the human contact we all need at that time.

An hour later KH and I made it home, shaken but relieved. I quickly put the cage back on and told Goddess. We continued with our planned errands for the day and ended up sitting in the car at the shore watching a beautiful sunset.

Our plan was to make love Saturday night but the mood had changed. KH said that she wanted to wait for Sunday. For the third night in a row I lay next to my loving wife caged. It was hours before I could get the events of the day to recede enough to allow for a disturbed sleep to take me.

04/26/2020 – Sunday

Sunday morning started like the day before. We woke up together and spent time in each other’s arms talking. We both needed to be close to each other and wanted to make love. After a quick shower Goddess came back to bed. I showed her my devotion by giving her two powerful orgasms. Then she removed the cage and we made love to banish the stress of the previous day by showing how much we need and love each other.

LoneMan likes this.
  13. homebody

Local Time:
    04/28/2020 – Gratitude – Tuesday

This post marks two milestones in our use of chastity. We have been doing chastity for four months now and I have completed fifty posts describing our journey. I want to try to express my thanks to my wonderful wife, best friend and keyholder.

It is easy to forget how strange chastity is. I have read many truly sad stories of husbands who haven’t been able to have their wives want to try. They eloquently express their feelings which all seems to be seated in a need to show love and devotion. I was in the same place until October of last year when my wife was ready to hear what I was saying, and open minded enough to try chastity for the first time while on vacation. It opened a door to much greater communication and intimacy in our relationship. But she needed time to be ready to take that step. I will always be grateful to her for trying.

In December we were finally empty nesters and she was ready to see how this would work. After a few test runs things seemed to really take off on December 28th, and we consider this the date we truly started chastity. What is chastity to us? There are no formal rules but there is agreement. My wife has the key to the lock, and decides when to put on the cage and when to remove it. I have an emergency key and have only used it once, with her agreement. We do not want long lockups so they vary between 1 to 3 days, with 2 days being the most common.

We started off full throttle in January and February. Life got in the way and we had to work hard to maintain what we started. With Illness, our Youngest returning home, and Covid19, the easiest thing to do would have been to stop and hopefully resume someday when life returns to normal. But we talked about what we had started building and we are determined to continue. My wife is a very loving and strong partner and we are making chastity work for us and use it to keep bringing us closer.

It has been a very exciting four months for me and my loving keyholder. She is such a beautiful and adventurous lover that I am constantly amazed by her actions. Most recently, after locking me up, she suddenly wanted oral sex just for her. We had one of the most exciting and satisfying sessions in my memory. This was followed by three nights locked. She has allowed me to paint her nails, and trim her hair while caged. In those times I feel my love for her with every fiber of my being.

A comment left for my wife was “I hope your husband realizes how lucky he truly is to have a Wife even willing to consider chastity.” I do feel lucky for this reason. However, it is only a small part of why I know I am lucky to be with my wife. We are each other’s first and only. We have been together since our teen years. We have always been focused on the others happiness. She is the best person I know, an awesome mother, friend and lover. I live every day in gratitude that she is center of our family.

I don’t know how the next four months will go. I do know that I will always consider the start of this journey as a gift from my wife to me, made in love. I trust she knows how much I need and love her. And that I appreciate everything that she does for me and our family. Thank you, my love, for always being the best part of my life.

14. homebody

Local Time:
    04/27/20 - Personal Best – Wednesday

Wednesday evening we knew we would have the house to ourselves for more than an hour so we went to the bedroom to make love. Goddess’ bad knee was giving her problems so I asked if I could help undress her. She sat on the side of the bed and I knelt in front of her. I find this position very exciting and after undressing her I stayed there as we hugged and kissed. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs inviting me to lick her. This position has the advantage of being able to strongly lick from bottom to top, but the disadvantage of not being able to provide any penetration. Also, it isn’t comfortable for long periods of time. After a while we moved to the center of the bed.

It is so wonderful to have the luxury of time. I used my thumb and mouth slowly to bring on her first orgasm. Not too long ago that would have been the finish for cunnilingus. We would have moved on to different activities. Now two orgasms are the new normal. After her second orgasm I lingered, kissing her thighs and lips, waiting for her to tell me that she was done. I kept going back to her lips, and when she didn’t stop me, I very gently began again. It is very rare that she wants three orgasms in a row, and all of them have been since we started chastity. I know she can get very sensitive so I pay very close attention to her reactions. Her third orgasm had her whole body moving, like she was trying to lift herself off the bed. But as she came back down there was no indication she was done. I persisted, and for the first time ever we went for a forth orgasm in a row.

One of the things I truly like about this website is that I used to feel like I was strange to have such a strong compulsion for oral sex. Most erotica I had read would have cunnilingus be an appetizer and the men would quickly move on to getting a blow job or fucking. For as long as I have had sexual thoughts giving oral sex has been front and center. It is so reassuring to read about others who focus on giving their wives pleasure first. While I admit that I am obsessed with cunnilingus, it is comforting to know that I am not alone, and that there is nothing wrong with it. I say all this as a lead up to my thoughts after that forth orgasm; Oh, my God! I am still blown away by it. I sometimes call my wife a ‘sex goddess’ and she earned that title tonight. I fell asleep replaying it.

We both needed time to recover. We had a long talk. Goddess told me how much she missed what we had going on in February before things went crazy. We would spend a couple of hours after work in bed talking, reading posts, looking at pictures, having sex. We would occasionally spend so much time that we would end up having cereal for dinner and it was wonderful. Now we wait until the house is empty and try to be finished before the Youngest returns. We made plans for Friday. KH would lock me up after we were done and we would go to bed early and spend as much time together as we wanted.

That being decided we resumed our physical activities. Goddess finished the spanking she had started a few days previous. Because of her knee I laid on the bed beside her instead of over her lap. Then she decided to give me one of the best blow jobs she has ever given. Afterwards we began making love. That’s when we heard that our youngest come home. Goddess quickly finished me with her hand and we went to clean up. As I returned from my shower she had laid out everything she needed to recage me. Up until that moment I wasn’t sure she was serious when we were talking before. She has always waited a day or two after making love to put on the cage, so this was another exciting first. This way I will have two nights caged before we have our ‘date night’ on Friday.

You know things are going right in your marriage when you are stuck in the house during a pandemic and all you can think of is how lucky you are. I can’t help but be impressed with how Goddess continues to expand our sexual horizons. She makes me feel cherished and, most importantly, gives me the opportunity to show her how much I love her. Thank you my love.

LoneMan likes this.
  15. Goddessofhomebody

Verified Female

Local Time:
    You are very welcome my love. I love the way you love me and cherish every moment with you!!

homebody likes this.
  16. homebody

Local Time:
    05/01/20 -Adventure Time – Friday

It has been months since we had the chance to spend hours in bed with the laptop like we had been doing in January and February. Friday we knew that we had the house to ourselves for an extended period of time so off we went. We were playful as we set the pillows up on the bed and got everything positioned. Goddess said she wanted to start off looking at pictures and after a while stated that it had been a long time since we had taken any of ourselves. I agreed. The last time was on our Valentine’s getaway. We looked at the pictures we had previously taken to pick new poses to try.

Goddess started by putting on the outfit she bought for Valentine’s and we took many shots of the two of us. We saved the ones we liked to our private collection and posted one. We then took closeups of me giving oral which was very exciting. Several were worth keeping and I will love being able to see them. At this point we were really worked up and needed to put the electronics aside so that Goddess could get a couple of much needed orgasms. I took some more pictures as she relaxed in her bliss.

Next KH wanted to make love. She took off the cage and moved to the center of the bed. She explained she didn’t want to cum again but she wanted me to. It was glorious to be with her. When she began to playfully swat my ass I couldn’t hold out any longer. We reviewed all our pictures as we recovered. Nine photos got added to our private collection and the rest were deleted. It was so much fun to spend a couple of hours like that. It amazes me how sex can be so different from time to time. Urgent and quick, or intense and soulful, or sometimes playful and joyful. Every time though is an adventure that draws me closer to my wife. Thank you Goddess.

17. homebody

Local Time:
    5/3/20 – Good reads - Sunday

Sunday morning, after reading the post titled ‘Gratitude’, KH was quite emotional. She came up to me in the kitchen and hugged me and told me how happy she was and that she was very happy with how we are living chastity. After her shower she surprised me by coming back into the kitchen in a beautiful nightgown. It was semitransparent and quite daring for the kitchen with all our windows. We went to bed. She relaxed on the bed as I undressed and it was my turn to feel emotional. She hasn’t worn that nightgown often and she looked so sexy in it in the daylight. We kissed and caressed for a while before the need for cunnilingus overtook us both. She had two strong orgasms. We transitioned immediately into making love missionary. We very rarely talk during sex. Sunday, we spoke during love making about what each of us likes the best about chastity and how we want to continue. We had a very loving experience.

I love to hear that chastity means as much to Goddess as it does to me. I feel that our bond is continuing to grow stronger. We don’t practice 24/7. I would estimate that I am locked around %50 of the time. But even when not locked it is part of who we are. We talk about it, our experiences, and fun things to try.

5/4/20 – Nailed it - Monday

Since all the nail salons are closed I get to maintain my beloved’s toe nails. In the afternoon, before our Youngest returned home from work, Goddess asked if I wanted to do some nail trimming. Then she asked if I wanted to put on the cage first. I agreed to both questions. Each time she is caging me I do not expect that she may want some oral love, but I always hopeful. Unfortunately, we heard our Youngest come in just as the cage was being lined up with the ring. KH started to hurry which resulted in some pinching. I finished placing the cage on the ring and she quickly locked it.

While our Youngest took her after work shower I got out the clippers and files and made quick work of the job. I think I am getting better but there is probably a good reason people pay money for this.

5/5/20 – Caught up - Tuesday

As of today, I have cleared the backlog of posts that I had written. The posts will probably start appearing at longer intervals going forward.

My wife told me that she really liked my recent posts but she thought they were getting really graphic. I hope I haven’t stepped over a line. I do get carried away when I recall our encounters and try to keep them appropriate for the web site. She told me that they were hot but that I should probably not get any more detailed. If I have gone too far please let me know.

18. homebody

Local Time:
    05/06/2020 – Love in the Afternoon – Wednesday

I had the house to myself in the morning. Our Youngest and my wife were both out to work and I was working from home. Every move I made the cage had me thinking about my wife. She was going to be home hours before our Youngest and I wanted to be ready in case she was in the mood for loving. So I made sure to be shaved and showered before I started work. Also, I made sure to recharge her vibrator. The last time we took it out it wasn’t charged which was a bummer.

When Goddess got home after work I could tell she was feeling amorous. Knowing that we had the house to ourselves she asked that we take the computer to the bedroom. We spent some time reading and discussing other people’s post. I love to hear her thoughts about what we read. Much of what is described makes for interesting reading and conversation, but it is not something we intend on trying. These sessions of relaxing in bed exploring were really missed for the past couple of months. Now that we have had a couple of them recently I hope they become a more regular activity.

Eventually we needed to move on to more physical action. We had been reading for a while when Goddess asked me to put some oil on her nipples and rub them. This got us both very excited and she asked me to get her vibe out. She used the toy while I rubbed her nipples. I was beside her in bed amazed at how uninhibited she was. When I shifted to go down on her the size of the toy was making it difficult to get to her clit and her orgasm stayed out of reach. So we switched to her favorite purple toy. This allowed her to enjoy her first orgasm and after some recovery I resumed. This time something very rare happened. When she got to her peak it seemed like she stayed there for a very long time. It was like she kept coming without needing me to stop in between. It was so exciting that I was having trouble keeping up with her. When she caught her breath, she couldn’t tell how many orgasms she had.

She wanted to make love and quickly removed the cage. Because we had been so excited for so long it didn’t take a lot of time before we came together. What a glorious session. Thinking about Goddess and what we have has kept me feeling buzzed all day. Thank you my love.

19. homebody

Local Time:
    5/8/20 - Lockdowns - Friday

As our Corona lockdown continues we have been discussing what we would be able to do on Mother’s Day. Only our Youngest lives with us so we won’t be able to see everyone in person. Our Youngest will be working on Sunday so Goddess and I will have a long time to ourselves. Goddess bought a new color polish for me to use when redoing her toe nails. She said she wants me caged for this, so I have been wondering when she will put me back in.

When she got home from work she was in a playful and amorous mood. With the house being empty we went up to the bedroom. She was undressed before me and lay down on her stomach across the bed. I took advantage of this to kiss her buns and thighs which is something we both are enjoying more of. I have been taking every opportunity given me and I believe it excites her knowing how much the sight of her bottom turns me on. Before long she wanted to feel me laying fully on top of her so I rested my weight on her and kissed the sides of her neck and ears while caressing everything within reach. She rolled over and I slid down her body to begin loving her snatch. We were in a different position for us and it seemed to work really well. Usually she would be on the edge of the bed and I would be on the floor. This doesn’t allow me to use my fingers which she needs to get off. Today, because she was completely on the bed, I could rest my whole upper body on the bed and it allowed me to use my fingers. Goddess could also get her feet on the mattress which allowed her more freedom to move in delightful ways. All this taken together allowed her to have a rare orgasm with me in this position. We will have to try this again.

We then rested a bit before moving into our normal position for oral sex. I gave her two more orgasms this way. It really impresses me how many orgasms she has. She is having more now than at any time in our lives and it excites me continuously to think about. I feel so privileged and in love. She decided that she would like to edge me. As she worked her magic I told her that I had been enjoying looking at the private pictures we had taken and how exciting it is to be able to see her body on my phone. I explained that I had been thinking a lot about the time she caged me and then had me go down on her. She had considered this for today, so I will probably get to have this experience again. Today she wanted to cage me as soon as I cleaned up from my edging. The more we do this the better she gets at it but my problem is that I have a lot of trouble knowing when to say stop. Each time she stops she squeezes the base hard which is intense. The third stop though, even though she was squeezing very hard, the sensation kept building and I went over the edge and it felt amazing. We have never gotten passed the third edge.

After cleaning up she put the cage on. This is only the second time she has done this after we make love and it really feels different. Each time she closes the lock I feel a wave of love for her. I know we are lucky to have each other. But luck is not the reason that we are so close now. We are really working to make each other happy and to express the love we have. We spent the entire rest of the day together; shopping, preparing and eating dinner, and then working on a puzzle. The whole time feels more intimate to me knowing that she has chosen to partake in chastity with me and for me. And to see her be such a free spirit in the bedroom makes this one of the most exciting and fulfilling times of my life. Thank you my love.

20. Goddessofhomebody

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Your welcome my love. Your love and happiness is what makes me so happy!!

21. homebody

Local Time:
    5/10/20 – Mother’s Day Spa – Sunday

Mother’s Day during lockdown is very different. We weren’t going to get to see our children, never mind our extended family. I wanted to treat my beautiful wife to a spa day to know how loved she is. For years she has been going to a beauty salon to get her nails done and I was going to do my best to give her the same experience I could from home. In preparation she had locked my cage on Friday night and bought herself a new color polish to try. During the afternoon, when we would have a couple of hours alone, we headed to the family room.

I had drawn the shades and put on some music she liked. We were only wearing bathrobes that weren’t on tight so we could see each other. She sat on the couch and soaked in the electric foot bath for 15 minutes. Then I used a pumice stone on her heals and massaged her feet. I took my time with the nails. The old polish came off, nails were trimmed and filed, and three coats of polish. This took another 25 minutes or so. She thought the nails came out good. I am a tougher critic and could see mistakes I don’t have the skill to prevent. More practice is needed.

It was a wonderful sight to look up at her and see the relaxed, contented look on her face. I kept peppering her feet and legs with kisses. She would occasionally comment on how exciting it was to catch a glimpse of my cage. And I would tell her how much I loved seeing her body through the open bathrobe. Doing nails is something I am getting used to. I love doing it for her because it feels so intimate. I told her that when the salons reopen I would miss doing this and asked her to think of some equivalent service I could provide. It is so satisfying to make her happy that I would like us to continue with these activities.

I remained on the floor as the polish dried and then kissed my way up her legs. After only a few minutes of oral she wanted to move to the bedroom to be more comfortable. We quickly set the room to rights so that nothing looked unusual for when our Youngest returned. Then we got into the bed.

I am still trying to figure out the difference between giving oral when caged as compared to free. Physically the constriction of the cage makes it more intense. Mentally there is a gratitude towards Goddess that she is such a caring and open-minded woman to take this journey with me. In both cases I love to escape the world for a while and simply concentrate on making the woman I love feel as good as I can. As always, the time seemed too short. She had had two intense orgasms and wanted to recover. It was getting close to the time when the Youngest would get back home. She wanted me on top and inside her so she took off the cage. It was a wonderful way to end our spa treatment.

The rest of the day went well. We texted, called, and facetimed all the people we wanted to get in touch with. At the end of the day all the kids faced timed us and I gave Goddess the big group gift we had all gone in on. Our oldest had just finished a grueling twelve hours shift at the hospital so we didn’t stay on for too long. It is so important to keep in contact even when you can’t be in ‘touch’. I hope by then end of the day Goddess knew how important she is to so many people and knows how much we all love her.

tiruh811 and Goddessofhomebody like this.
  22. homebody

Local Time:
    05/17/2020 – Short timer – Sunday

As of Sunday I had been unlocked for a week. This was one of the longest times that we had gone without the cage since we had started chastity. On Saturday I asked my wife if everything was ok and she said it was and that she would get back to chastity soon. This was a great relief to me. I wasn’t worried, but I did find that I missed the experience. Everything about having my wife involved in chastity with me makes me feel closer to her and I always appreciate all she does to show me her love. Having been reassured everything was ok, I was ready to wait for her to let me know when she wanted to go again. As I always tell her, she is definitely worth waiting for.

I didn’t have to wait for long. Early on Sunday afternoon my beautiful wife asked if she could put the cage on me. I was very happy to do so. Quickly we found ourselves in the bedroom in our normal position for caging. It has come to feel so natural for me to be standing before her as she lays out the ring, cage, oil, lock and key. It a lot of concentration to keep from getting excited while she worked and she seemed to be as excited as I was. It took a bit of effort to fit the cage onto me and then squeeze it down into position on the ring. I felt the normal surge of love I get as I watched her fit the lock and remove the key. She gave me kisses on the cage and looked up at me. I bent down to her and we kissed passionately for a couple of minutes. I used my sign to ask if she wanted oral and when we parted she said she needed me to lick her.

My excitement went from 60 to 120 mph with that sentence. Before long we were undressed and getting comfortable on the bed. I was surprised at the situation for two reasons. First is that this would be the second time that she asked me to go down on her just after putting on the cage. Second is that we had just made love the day before, and it was awesome.

It felt so good to be wearing the cage again for her. It made cunnilingous much more intense for me. I was focusing on every cue she was giving me for timing and I gave her two powerful orgasms. During recovery I lay on top of her in the missionary position. Goddess loves feeling the cage on her and it gets me excited to make out with her like that.

After a while she told me that she wanted to make love but first she would like me to go down on her again and use the toy. I was overjoyed and surprised. The cage had only been on for about 30 minutes and I was not expecting it to be removed for a couple of days. Her wanting more oral always feel like a gift that we give each other as opposed to something I do to her. I got back into position with her favorite toy. I took a moment to look at the amazing sight of it being inside my wife. I am a very visual person and am still moved by the powerful sexuality of my wife and her beauty. The cage felt tight as I resumed my favorite activity and gave her the third orgasm of the day.

When she recovered she asked if she could edge me like we tried the day before. We have been trying different techniques and I am very happy with how it is going. She removed the cage and I laid next to her. She took her time and made me feel great. I have never managed to last beyond the third edge and this wasn’t an exception. It was such a powerful release.

When I was done I needed a shower to clean up. After the shower my KH wasn’t in the bedroom, so I got dressed and tidied up the room. We had not talked if she wanted to do a recaging, so I left it up to her. Either way I had no complaints. Later that evening she asked me if I wanted to put the cage on again. Absolutely I did. It was much easier because I didn’t get excited physically. Emotionally I was very excited. My wife is keeping this new and giving me everything I dream about. I had never been caged for such a short period of time. But the intensity of that time is something I never want to forget. Being able to sleep next to my beautiful wife while she has the key to my cage makes me feel thoroughly loved. Having both experiences in one day was completely unexpected. Thank you my love.

23. homebody

Local Time:
    05/19/20 – First Tease – Tuesday

My KH and I have talked a bit about teasing. I had expressed an interest in trying it at some point. On Tuesday we were in the kitchen alone and I was asked if I could go down on her. She smiled and said that would be nice and she asked what I would like to do after that. I had been caged for two nights and said I would like to try teasing for the first time. She agreed and we headed to the bedroom.

We were both excited to be trying something new and neither of us were sure what to do. But you can’t go wrong by starting with cunnilingous. I gave my wife two oral orgasms while she touched me. While she recovered we relaxed with her touching the cage. We talked about what we could do to try teasing and decided upon removing the cage but leaving the ring on. She would touch me to get me close but I would not cum.

With the cage off and her touching me I got very hard. The top of the ring where the lock goes was pressing into me. It was uncomfortable but the intensity of the sensation made up for it. She used some lube and stroked me. When that got too much she touched my balls for a while and began stroking again. I don’t remember ever being that hard. The ring felt very tight and her hand felt very good.

When I felt like I was getting close I asked to lick her again. She agreed. It didn’t take long for her third orgasm.

As we laid next to each other she commented on how hard I was and that I was a dark red color. I wondered how it would feel inside her. We made love very slowly side by side. I could barely take any movement if I wanted to not cum. And after a few minutes I had to stop. This was a new feeling for me. I really felt a strong need to cum, but I wanted to have the experience of teasing so we were done.

It took a long time and a cold shower before I even started to lose my erection. Even so I wasn’t flaccid when I was done. It took a long time to get the cage back on. I am always so impressed with how patient and loving my KH is when caging me. She doesn’t get frustrated, she just steadily applies pressure to shrink me down and into the cage. I am always thinking about how much I love her during this. I will often stroke her hair and give her kisses. It is difficult to not to start to get hard again if I get carried away, so I stop and admire her while she works. When she is done she gives the cage three kisses and then we kiss and express our love for each other.

I am blessed to be married to someone who is so willing and enthusiastic to try new things. I am sure that what we are doing is not something she would have thought of on her own, but she shares my excitement and it makes me love her even more. She is the lover of my dreams. As I write this the following day, I just want to hold her and tell her that in person. She is the best part of my life.

Ron33 and RC-Oz like this.
  24. homebody

Local Time:
    05/21/2020 – Four Nights – Thursday

My KH had me locked for my longest time. Four nights and four days with a mind bending hour of teasing on Tuesday. I was surprised that the cage was still comfortable. I was experiencing a level of horniness that was very high. I seemed to be thinking of my wife every few minutes and I had a strong need to taste her and feel her responding to my efforts. During the day while working I would lose my concentration and day dream about her. Then I would shake it off and resume working until it happened again.

Goddess had asked several times how the cage was to make sure I wasn’t in pain. Ironically, every time she would ask it would make the cage tighter. We would talk and I reassured her that everything was great and that it was an interesting experience for me. I really appreciated the level of interest she was showing.

After work Thursday, my wife came up to me in the kitchen and asked, ‘How is my locked husband doing after four nights?’ I told her I was doing good but really needed her. She told me that she wanted to take care of me. She wanted this to be all about me, not her. I have often told her that I like to have times when it is all about her. She explained that there would be no oral for her and that she wanted to make me cum. Either by using her hand or while making love. I had no problem choosing to make love.

She removed the cage as soon as we got into bed and stroked me for a short while before we started making love. It was very slow and passionate. I didn’t think I could last very long unless the pace was slow. It was wonderful and I felt very emotionally connected to my wife. Surprisingly I lasted a long while. My wife had a very satisfying orgasm and I soon followed.

I love how we are trying new things and look forward to where this adventure is going. Thank you my love.

25. homebody

Local Time:
    05/28/20 – Five Months – Thursday

5/28/20 – Thursday

On Tuesday the 26th my KH had put the cage on before bedtime. Wednesday the silicone rings had arrived. On Thursday we wanted to try them out. Goddess asked to remove the cage as soon as we got into bed. I told her ‘Of course you can, you are in charge of when it goes on and comes off.’ I got to give her two orgasms from oral, and it is different doing it while uncaged.

We were both wanting to try the new rings so I got them out and we looked at them. I got three rings of different sizes and a forth that is about ½ inch thick, almost like a little sleeve. We put on two rings and she touched me for a while. It is not nearly as restrictive as the metal ring and more comfortable. Goddess felt the difference in my hardness and liked it. We were both happy with how they felt while making love, I hope we use them often.

Five Months –

May 28th marked five months since we started chastity. Life has not turned out the way I expected. We started with an empty nest and as much alone time as we wanted. Since Corvid19 it doesn’t look like the nest will be empty for years. Our youngest has transferred to a college that can be commuted to and will be living at home.

I have never been more impressed with my wife than I have been during this time. That is very high praise because I have always been impressed with my wife. It would have been easy to say that life is too complicated and we should put chastity aside and try later when things are normal. But with every new obstacle, we have talked and decided that we both are enjoying what this lifestyle is bringing to our relationship and we want to continue. My wife has shown such an open minded and adventurous side of her that it leaves me in awe.

I have gone back through my posts to see how many days I have been locked each month. Most months were 1/3 of the time. May was close to ½ the number of days. This is so wonderful to me. Wearing a cage for my KH feels completely natural and lets me think of her all the time. Our lovemaking is anything but routine, each time can have something new. Best to me is our communication about our relationship is at the highest level that I can remember. All of this taken together has deepened my feeling of love and respect for my wife more than I thought possible.

I don’t know what the next months will bring. But I hope that this journey we have started on continues. There have no down sides that I have noticed and I believe if any show up we will be able to talk them through and overcome them. My intention is to do everything in my power to show my love to my KH, Goddess and wife. And to make her life filled with as much emotional and physical joy as possible.

Goddessofhomebody and slimswitch like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice