Locked in Love

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by homebody, Dec 29, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    06/08/20 – In The Groove – Monday

It feels to me that my love and I have settled into a wonderful groove. Caged for a couple of days, uncaged for a couple of days and repeat. It feels perfectly normal now to do this. Last Thursday my wife was going to go out to see some friends she hadn’t seen in months. I had hoped that she would suggest using the cage. When it became apparent to me that she was going to be going out and hadn’t thought of it, I asked if she would mind putting on the cage. She got a bright smile and said of course. Lovingly and efficiently she put it on and had a great afternoon visiting with her friends.

I always love when using the cage is her idea. However, she has always said that she wants me to ask for it if I want. I don’t have to ask often but when I do her attitude is wonderful and makes me happy. I think that it may also be reassuring to her that if I am asking for it that it is still something that I want to do with her.

On Monday evening I went for a walk after work and came back sweaty. When I told my wife that I needed a shower she asked to put the cage on afterwards. I told her that I would love that and asked if I could give her oral after putting on the cage. I could see that she hadn’t anticipated that so I asked her if she would think about it while I took my shower, because I would certainly be thinking about it. Sure enough, after my shower we had just enough time for her to put the cage on and for me to show her how much I love her before dinner. It was so exciting and I haven’t stopped thinking about it.

Before chastity these moments may have passed with a hug and a kiss but now they are filled with such wonderful intimacy. I spent the whole time she was out last Thursday, and all the time since last night thinking about how much I love her. She always lets me know that she appreciates all the things I do for her. Chastity feels like such a gift that she gives to me. Thank you my love.

2. homebody

Local Time:
    06/14/2020 – Loving Life – Sunday

It has been a wonderful week. On Wednesday I got to redo my Goddess’ nail polish, which is an intensely erotic task while caged and only wearing bathrobes. After she removed the cage there was a long scratch. It didn’t hurt but took several days to heal. I am not sure of the cause.

Saturday we were able to spend time together in the afternoon and it blew my mind. We had a very long session of oral where Goddess had four consecutive orgasms that left us both breathless and in awe. It is difficult to express how happy this makes me. Our love life this year has reached a peak I didn’t even dream of before. She has become so sensual. After making love for a while she told me she needed me to lick her to another orgasm. She then proceeded to give me a body shaking release.

We talked about how surprised we were with four in a row. She thought that was a record for us. I looked through these posts to find that it is the second time, the first being back in April. It may seem that would make it less special. My thinking is that it is more important. It shows that the four orgasms were not a fluke. We are so sexually compatible we can do this whenever she wants to. She has known for years that giving her oral is one of the most satisfying and loving activities I experience. And seeing her allow wave after wave of orgasm to overtake her makes my heart swell with love for her. Having a fifth orgasm is a new record though :).

Not much good has come out of the pandemic. Selfishly though, my favorite is that with all the salons closed I have gotten to experience trying to take their place. Sunday, I got to help my wife with dyeing her hair. I think it came out very good and it was a whole lot of messy fun. I am going to miss when she gets to return to the professionals, so I will enjoy each opportunity I get. Afterwards she asked if she could put on the cage. I was very happy with that. I love when she puts on my cage, but it is so much more meaningful when it is her idea.

So here I sit, locked by the love of my life. Completely in love with the woman I get to spend my life with. Amazed by her as a woman, wife, lover and keyholder. Thank you my love.

3. homebody

Local Time:
    08/23/20 – Update – Sunday

I am way overdue for an update. I haven’t posted recently for several reasons. First, my Goddess felt I was posting too often and that every time we made love it became a semipublic event because I was posting. Second, I don’t really like writing, so slowing down my posts quickly became stopping. And third and most importantly we have been busier than we have been in years.

Our oldest is getting married and all the plans had been set for a late 2020 wedding for quite some time. In late June it was decided that the wedding would be scaled way down and be held at our house in the backyard. This meant that we spent almost all of July getting ready. We completely redid two of the largest rooms in our house and by the beginning of August we were ready to relax. Of course this being 2020 that wasn’t going to happen. The first week of August things in our area seemed to start turning for the worse so the date of the wedding was moved to the end of August.

This is not a complaint, only an explanation. We haven’t lost anyone to Covid. This year, that is a major win. But nothing that we thought we would be doing this year has happened the way we hoped. Just like everyone else.

Chastity has taken a backseat. But it is still an important part of our lives. My wonderful Goddess knows how to keep my motor running on overdrive. I am locked as I am writing this, and it is due to a request from Goddess. Yesterday she and I had been working in the backyard. Afterwards she was casually undressing as we prepared to go out for dinner. I was truly overwhelmed by her beauty and because she wasn’t interested in making love, she looked me in the eye and asked if she could put the cage on. I agreed and it was a struggle to make me fit into the cage. She always knows how to make me feel loved.

Today we spent a wonderful afternoon with a couple of friends getting lunch and enjoying drinks at a local restaurant. I don’t think it is possible for anyone to even suspect that my wife had me in a cage as we sat there. But every time I moved, I had a reminder of our connection and how focused we are on our relationship. I feel like the luckiest man in the world all the time.

I don’t know how often I will be adding to this thread. It is up to Goddess after all. But that doesn’t mean that she isn’t rocking my world. Or that I am not doing everything in my power to show her how much I love her. I am still always reading about all the wonderful people here on these chastity sites. I feel like it gives me a sense of community in a part of my life that would have had to otherwise been kept hidden. Thank you to everyone here for giving us a small part of the universe to share this part of our life.

slimswitch likes this.
  4. homebody

Local Time:
    08/24/20 – Good Times – Sunday

During the past two months we have had several adventures that are new and exciting to us.

On a warm Saturday morning my wife put my cage on me. My expectation is that it will stay on for two or three days. That night when we were getting ready for bed we were feeling frisky. While wearing my cage I went down on Goddess and gave her two very powerful orgasms. As we chatted during the afterglow, she asked me what I wanted. I thought for a moment and told her that I would love to make this evening all about her and stay caged. She agreed and said that she was satisfied. We got ready and went to sleep. This is a rare and very exciting occurrence for me. Most often it happens on a weekend morning and we make love that night. I love the buzz I felt for hours after going down on her and staying in the cage. It took me a while, but I drifted off to sleep thinking about how much I loved her.

There was another day recently when Goddess had a bad day. I did everything I could to make it better. The next day we were talking, and I told her that I had strongly considered asking her to give me a spanking to work off some of her feelings. I didn’t because I wasn’t sure if it would come across as me asking for something when she needed time for herself. She explained that she appreciated the thought, but she only wants spanking to be something exciting that we do as part of sex. Days later, while I was caged, she did give me a spanking, and it was as exciting as ever. It was part of a wonderful love making session. She made the right call to keep this from becoming something other than a loving act.

Finally, we have recently tried having me wear a harness and make love to her. It was awkward in a fun way and I hope we try it again. What it showed is that we are still open to trying new things we might find exciting. Even if we don’t want to try it again, we have a new experience that we have shared and we can talk about.

I think that chastity, and all that we do with it, feels very natural to us now. It gives us a focal point that keeps us drawn together. Even when life gets crazy, we take time to be just us two. And I wouldn’t want it any other way. Thank you, my love.

LoneMan likes this.
  5. homebody

Local Time:
    08/25/20 – Much Love – Tuesday

Sunday morning, we were spending time in the bedroom talking and Goddess was only partially dressed. I was getting very excited seeing her. She was surprised I was so excited because we had sex the night before. Eventually she looked at me and said would you like me to put your cage on and I agreed immediately.

By Tuesday we were ready to be together again. We had the house to ourselves, so we made our way to the bedroom. My favorite sex act is getting to go down on my wife. I think she still finds this surprising. I have explained to her that PIV is more physically enjoyable, but giving her oral is much more satisfying because it is so emotionally fulfilling to me. This day I got to do it while caged which brings it to another level for me. She had also requested her favorite toy to be used. She was touching the cage often and occasionally giving spanks with her hand up to her first orgasm. And it was a good one. She rolled to her side and closed her legs, holding me close to her lips while she shook. When she was ready again, she relaxed her legs so I could start her again on the climb to orgasm. This time I went much slower to start and let her enjoy the buildup. As she got close, she reached down with both hands and held my head to her body. I reached my free hand up and held her head. We were both holding each other’s head while she started into a loud and body shaking orgasm. She told me later that she had planned on three orgasms but the second left her feeling complete. I was left really feeling so euphoric it was close to overwhelming. I was kissing her legs as she recovered while focusing on how much I loved her, and how lucky we are to have this in our relationship after four decades.

When she had calmed down, she asked if I wanted to have a spanking. This is something that has really grown as part of our sex life. It makes me happy to see that she enjoys it so much. She has gotten really good at it. I can feel that she is very comfortable, and she has really developed her own style. It is almost like a dance when she gets going; 1, pause, 2, pause, 3,4,5. Switch location and repeat. I get into the zone and when I sneak peaks at her I can see her smiling. I was still caged which really changes how I feel during this. I feel so close to her and I love to see and feel her strength and love for me. When she was done, she reached down and kissed me and asked how I was doing. I told her I was great and loved her.

She was really excited now and wanted to make love. She removed the cage and stroked me, and I got very hard. We rearranged ourselves on the bed for missionary. Just as I was getting ready to start, she heard something and asked me to check if our youngest was home. Alas, of course she was home. We would have to wait till later. In previous years this would have really frustrated me. Now I enjoy feeling excited and looking forward to later. I asked if we could put the cage back on. She firmly stated ‘No, I just took it off and I want to leave it off.’ She later told me that that was a moment when she really felt in charge. And I could hear it in her voice and tone. It was her decision to make and she made it. She would get no argument from me and I love to see her getting so comfortable with what we are doing. I honestly feel that this is making us a stronger and more loving couple.

That night when we went to bed, she gave me a very slow and loving hand job that left me breathless and so happy with ‘us’. Everything in life is topsy-turvy right now. But my wife is the rock, that part of my life that is steady and unchanging. She makes my whole life bright with her love so that when we are thrown curve balls, we can pick ourselves up and keep going. I love you Goddess.

iome343 and Anonoman like this.
  6. homebody

Local Time:
    08/31/20 – Intimate Moment – Monday

We had been working very hard for a long time. First preparing for the wedding and then cleaning up after. By Monday night we hadn’t had any time for ourselves in almost a week and I was needing to have skin to skin contact with my wonderful Goddess. We were both exhausted. I asked if she wanted to make love, but I could see from the expression on her face before she even answered that she would want to wait. Instead, she asked if I wanted her to make me come using her hand. I told her I would rather wait for her. Then I made a request that I assumed would be turned down.

I asked if I could give her cunnilingous, not to the point of orgasm, only until she wanted me to stop. I needed it to reestablish the physical connection. She thought for a moment and agreed. What followed was a few minutes of very gentle, slow, tender licking that had my feelings of love soar. When she asked me to stop, I held her very tight and thanked her because it was something I really needed. She said it was very relaxing and not long after she was asleep. I rested in the dark next to her with the taste of our love on my lips wondering how I got so lucky in life. I knew that soon we would both be rested and need to make love, but I was happy because she is always worth waiting for.

This is the first time we have ever done this. I don’t know when the timing will be right for it to happen again, but I look forward to it. Since this time, we have made love and had truly mind-blowing sessions of oral sex. But this feels different. It was a way for me to express the deep passion I have for my wife without it having to proceed to something more and my thoughts keep returning to it. Thank you, my love.

iome343 likes this.
  7. homebody

Local Time:
    09/05/20 – Good Morning Orgasm – Saturday Morning

We finally got to sleep late together after months of working through to-do lists. As we were laying in bed talking together about our plans for the day, I was caressing her and giving gentle kisses to her arm and shoulder. When we finished discussing our plans she asked what I was going to do. I said I would love to do something for her. To which she replied ‘a nice little orgasm?’ Absolutely.

I love every time I get to give her oral in the morning. Goddess usually wants to take a quick shower first. Today I moved her nightgown above her waist, removed her panties and immediately started kissing her legs and lips. Within five minutes she had a very nice energetic orgasm and I was feeling charged up for the day. Who needs coffee? There were several things that made this wonderful. First, Goddess usually undresses herself when we are going to make love, so I find it extremely erotic when I get to do it for her. The act of sliding her panties down her legs gets me going. Second, I love when she is fresh out of the shower, but I find her natural condition to be more exciting. Finally, it feels to me that it is so luxurious to have her wake up and be relaxed and just enjoy me showing her how exciting I find her and how much I love her. I don’t know if that is how it seems to her, but that is how it is for me.

Afterwards when we were holding each other she asked if she could put the cage on. It had been 10 days since we last had used the cage and I was very ready. I had made a conscious effort to wait for her to make the suggestion and I was very happy. Unfortunately, I was also very excited which makes caging a challenge. She said she would put the cage on after her shower and we got out of bed. After a few minutes she noticed that I had relaxed a bit and put the cage on then.

There is someone here who posted recently about offering his wife a ‘good morning orgasm’ every day. I apologize that I can’t remember who it was, but great idea. This is one of my favorite fantasies. And it makes my whole day when it happens. It seems like my wonderful wife is getting comfortable with the idea and I hope we get a Good Morning Orgasm as often as she likes. Thank you my love.

LoneMan likes this.
  8. homebody

Local Time:
    09/05/20 – Afternoon Delight - Saturday

Late in the afternoon we had the house to ourselves. In the bedroom Goddess asked to try something we hadn’t in a long time. I was excited but had no idea what she was thinking of. She wanted to try the face sitting position. What a wonderful surprise. For a long time her knee had bothered her enough that we had stopped trying. We quickly got into position but after only a few moments it was apparent I needed to shave.

I shaved as quickly as I could. When I returned to bed Goddess was on her stomach. I kissed down her back to her butt while stroking her clit. She grabbed me and licked my cage until she was ready to try face sitting again. I was in heaven and enjoyed every second of it. It was a wonderful experience and I hope to be able to try again soon.

We then got into a more comfortable position and I started licking her while using her favorite toy. She had two strong orgasms. I was leaking a lot of precum, which only happens when caged and giving cunnilingous.

When recovered she asked to spank me. We wanted to try out a new paddle we recently bought. It is much longer than the others and gets to more territory with each swing. She enjoyed it greatly and said she had a new favorite. She became so excited that I got to go down on her again for another orgasm. After this she removed the cage and we made love side by side. I had only been caged for around twelve hours but felt connected to her for the whole day. She has the ability to completely capture my imagination. What an exciting day with my love. Thank you my dear.

9. homebody

Local Time:
    09/07/20 – Peaceful Easy Feeling – Monday

Sunday my wonderful wife put the cage back on shortly after we got up. We had a very relaxing day. Monday was a day to get things done so I worked on as much as I could do in the time I had. Come late afternoon we went out for a bite to eat and had a very delicious dinner. It was a bit more filling than we realized. At home we got into bed for some loving and realized that we would be better off giving our dinner some more time to digest.

So we got out the laptop and visited our favorite chastity web sites and did some reading. We ended up reading a thread asking what people liked most about chastity. Many of the responses were about how much the husband loved going down on their wives. One explained how it was his most satisfying sex act to give his wife an orgasm with oral. Goddess got thoughtful for a moment and told me that they were just like me. It made me very happy to be this well understood by the most important person in the world to me. I pointed out that one theme running through almost all the responses was how much love and respect all the husbands were giving to their wives. Chastity may be an odd activity, but it seems to attract couples that truly love each other.

When we were done reading, Goddess removed my cage and we started kissing and caressing each other. She explained that with the way she was feeling there would be no oral tonight. I can’t remember the last time we had skipped it but of course I understood. We began making love side by side as this is a very comfortable position when you’re not feeling your best. Goddess was excited and got close to orgasm quickly. I had to decide whether to slow down to last longer or to speed up like she loves when she is ready. With how she was feeling earlier I decided it was probably best to speed up and join her. It was wonderful. We were still connected as we were relaxing, and she asked if I would lick her to another orgasm. It is unusual for her to ask for this if we hadn’t discussed it earlier and she had previously said there wouldn’t be oral, so I wasn’t prepared for the request. I gladly gave her another and even more powerful orgasm that left her breathless.

I don’t really understand all the reasons I love doing this for her. It’s not the same as going down on her before I cum because my sex drive is quiet at this point. I think the reasons are. One, it thrills me to know that she feels comfortable enough to ask to continue because she would enjoy another orgasm. It gives me such a feeling of trust in our relationship that we can be honest with each other. She can say that she doesn’t want an orgasm one night or that she wants another orgasm the next time. Two, I think she looks at her peak of sexual appeal just after she has had strong orgasms. Even more so if we have had intercourse. And three, there is a worry in the back of my head that as I get older, I may not be able to perform as well as I can now. It gives me great comfort for us to keep exploring new and exciting ways to make each other happy. So that come what may, I will always be able to find ways to make my wife feel as good as she can no matter what life may throw at us. Because she is the center of my life and always will be.

bondinchas likes this.
  10. homebody

Local Time:
    09/20/20 - Missed Opportunity - Sunday

Sunday morning arrived with beautiful weather. We had plans to spend the afternoon in the backyard of a friend’s house. My beautiful wife put the cage on me, and I got busy getting everything ready for the car trip. We had a great time as we haven’t been to their house this year. The sunshine was bright for the entire visit and there is no shade in the yard. After an hour I looked over and noticed that my wife was getting a bit of a burn on her neck. I went to the car and got her scarf and placed it on her.

Later that evening at home she walked up to me and asked if I noticed what she was wearing. I complimented her outfit and she asked if I noticed anything else. As I looked closer, I saw she was wearing the necklace I had given her at Valentine’s day. I asked her if she had been wearing the key all day. She gave me a very sexy smile and said yes. I felt a thrill that she had been wearing it for the first time in months and very disappointed in myself for not noticing. I had even been looking directly at it when I saw the sunburn and put on her scarf and just missed it.

As I write this, I have been locked for four days which equals my longest lockup. I love how sexy and playful my KH is and how we are using chastity. I look forward to spending years exploring ways to make my wife feel how much I love her. And I appreciate everything that she does to make me feel the same way. Thank you, my love.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  11. homebody

Local Time:
    09/24/20 – Day Five – Thursday

It had been a challenging week at home. We hadn’t been able to be intimate with each other at all. I was grateful to my wife that she had me locked since Sunday so that every move I made reminded me of her. Wednesday evening in bed KH said that she didn’t feel up to doing anything but asked if I wanted her to give me an orgasm. I told her that I would much rather wait until she was in the mood. So we went to sleep with me knowing I would be locked for five days for the first time.

I have found the cage to be comfortable to wear for five days. I know I could have worn it for longer if Goddess had wanted to wait. The difficulty was not with the cage, but with needing her. Being caged while waiting made me feel closer to her, therefor it helped me wait.

In bed on Thursday night I asked her if I could go down on her and give her an orgasm. I tried to keep the desperation out of my voice, but I really felt the need. She agreed and I got to experience the glory of her body again. The room was completely dark, so I was focused on all my other senses. I was trying to keep at a slow pace to enjoy every second. But too soon, she had a wonderful orgasm. She kept quiet because the house wasn’t empty.

I lay panting beside as we recovered, and she stroked the cage and asked if she could do anything for me. I needed her so much at the point that I immediately agreed. She took off the cage and gave me a very slow loving orgasm with her hand. It made me feel so loved. I was very happy that I had waited the night before so that it could be a mutual experience. I have no interest in orgasm denial or long-term lockups. However, if we aren’t going to be making love for a while, I find having the cage on helps. Thank you, my love.

LoneMan likes this.
  12. homebody

Local Time:
    11/23/20 – Catching Up – Monday

It has been quite a while since our last post so we wanted to give an overview of the last couple of months. We went away the first weekend of October for the first time since Covid hit. We had a very exciting and adventurous couple of days at a hotel doing many of the things we love that require privacy. The things we did included spanking, pegging, lots of oral sex, taking many sexy photos, and of course making love.

I had been locked since the 28th of September and we had a discussion about doing Loctober. We aren't into long term lockups so we decided to make our own rules. We would try to have the cage on part of every day, but it could come off when ever Goddess wanted. We were pretty successful for the majority of them month.

During October goddess had been experiencing medical issues which made it difficult to have sex. I helped as much as I could to make her feel comfortable. After a long week mid-month we were reading posts on this website and Goddess wanted to show her love for me, so she removed the cage and started edging me. She was only wearing panties and asked me to lick her breasts. This made both of us very hot. She then asked me to go down on her. As it had been a while for her the orgasm was very intense and wonderful. She then edged me some more and gave me a powerful release.

We went to the 22nd before I had a full day without the cage. The last week of the month I got a cut were the ring sits and it had to come off for five days for healing. I don't have any idea how the cut happened. During the month we had two five day lockings, which is our longest.

We didn't use Loctober to limit how or what we did when ever Goddess was in the mood. But it was very nice for me to experiment with longer terms and it had us focus more on chastity than we have so far. Also I found being caged while goddess wasn't feeling well helped me focus on her and her needs, which I think is very important.

November has been mostly cage free. We have had one four day locking. We have been having more time for sex because goddess is feeling better. I have self locked a couple of times just to refocus on her. But it is important that it is her idea when we do it together. She is always worth waiting for.

13. homebody

Local Time:
    11/30/20 – Busy Day – Sunday

Sunday was a busy day. We got some good weather so I wanted to get as much outside work done as possible. I got out the ladder and cleaned the gutters and put up the Christmas lights. I raked the yard for hopefully the last time of the season. Then I put away the tools and went in for lunch. In the kitchen Goddess told me she had spoken to our youngest and we would have the house to ourselves for the afternoon. She told me that she wanted to do the rest of the outside decorations and then we could go into the bedroom for some fun. It sounded like a perfect plan to me.

It took about an hour to take down all the fall decorations and put up all the remaining ground level Christmas decorations. I love doing this type of work with her because she always has a plan and such a good eye for what will look good. During one of my trips into the house for a needed tool I took a blue pill to be ready for our lovemaking later. Goddess had a new idea for a planter we have in the back. I couldn't really picture what she meant from her descriptions so she went in to get her phone to show me. While she was doing that I pulled up some of the pictures I have of us making love. She returned with her phone and showed me the picture and said, 'this is what I was thinking of.' I showed her my phone and said the same thing. She spent some time looking as I scrolled through many pictures of our adventures and I could tell that she found them as exciting as I did. The planter was the last thing on the list to do so we were soon done.

We took the fall decorations down the cellar to the room that they are stored in. I hugged my wife and asked her if she was ready to make love. She said, 'I am ready right now' and I could see from the look in her eyes she meant 'now'. So I dropped to my knees in front of her and kissed her stomach while I undid her pants. I kissed her vulva and she layed down on the rug. She spread her legs and her lips spread as well. I gave a gentle lick from top to bottom of her snatch and then settled in to give my wonderful lover an orgasm. When she is so spontaneous like this I really feel like my love for her can't be contained. She was so excited that it didn't take her long to have a glorious and loud orgasm. It was so exciting and I was feeling great joy. She said that she wanted to continue this in the bedroom so I helped her get dressed and we went upstairs.

There wasn't much need for foreplay so, after briefly sucking on her nipples, she told me she needed me to go down on her. Words can be very powerful. Hearing the one you love tell you she needs you to give her an orgasm gets me right in the heart. Her second orgasm was wonderful and with an empty house it is so great to hear her express herself. The third orgasm happened very quickly. The fourth orgasm took a wonderfully long and gentle time. I felt a sense of peace and felt so connected to her. I never wanted it to end but the slow build up had a great payoff. I knew that she was done so I gently kissed her thighs and lips as she relaxed. She told me that she wanted me to come up to her so I kissed her lips one more time and licked her gently. I got a strong reaction to my tongue so I gave another gentle lick and then another expecting to be told that she wanted me to stop. It didn't happen. She quickly ramped up to the most vocal and powerful orgasm of the afternoon.

I often tell my goddess that I am in awe of her. But I don't really have a better word to use. We are in the post menopausal stage of our love life and yet sex is getting better all the time. I don't want to say that five orgasms in an hour is the measure of a satisfying love life. But it wasn't too long ago that going for a second oral orgasm was the wonderful exception. Now my glorious lover can have as many as she wants and know with out any doubt that each one is a gift to me too.

We started making love next and after about five minutes I found that I was too excited. I knew I wouldn't last much longer if I continued, so she asked what I wanted to do. I brought up spanking, which we only can do when the house is empty. After some thought she agreed. As I was getting out the paddles for her to use she asked if after we were done if she could put on the cage. I agreed immediately. Goddess has gotten really good at spanking and it gets us both excited. We finished off our afternoon by making love until we both came.

I asked if I could take a quick shower before putting the cage on and she agreed. During my shower our youngest came home, good timing I think. After I dried off Goddess said we would wait until later to put on the cage. When we were getting ready for bed she put the cage on.

November has turned out to be the lightest month of chastity since we started. I think I was good about not giving any pressure to lock up. When she brought it up we talked about it. She acknowledged we hadn't done it much but didn't ask to put it on. This has been such a difficult year that the last thing she needs from me is pressure. It does make it so exciting when she does bring it up, because as I tell her, she is always worth waiting for. Thank you my love.

Chaste J. likes this.
  14. homebody

Local Time:
    10/17/20 – The gift of giving – Saturday

NOTE – the last two months of 2020 I had computer problems. When I got them fixed I noticed this post I had written but not posted.

We have been doing our own lightweight version of Loctober. The goal we had set was to use Loctober to increase our focus on chastity by wearing the cage each day. If it came off on Monday it has to go back on by Tuesday. And we had kept to that. I take the cage off to shower and put it back on when dry. Twice, after discussing with KH that I was getting a bit raw under the ring, I had left it off overnight. The rules were working well.

Friday night we had made love. I was able to give my love two orgasms through oral and then we gently made love until we both came. KH has been dealing with pain in her back and hip so activity has been less frequent than usual. But I found that wearing the cage helped me deal with it better.

Saturday morning, we had a rare occurrence of the house being empty. We had made the bed and gotten dressed for the day. As I was starting towards the door Goddess asked if I wanted to put the cage on. ‘Of course’, I said, and we moved over to the bed side table that holds the cage. She sat on the bed and placed the cage on me. It was a bit of a struggle as I found my self getting excited. But she is patient and expert at placing the cage now. I always want to tell her how much I want her while she is doing this but try to remain quiet because I don’t want her to feel any pressure. I want her to know that she is in charge when the cage goes on. When she finished, I kissed her passionately and told her how much I loved her. I stood adjusting my clothing and started to leave the bedroom

As I walked away she asked, ‘Will you lick me’? It was like an electrical charge went through me. I was thrilled. This is a much treasured and rare activity. Long before we started chastity I have loved when I get to give my wife oral sex and have it be all about her. This is usually on a weekend morning. It doesn’t happen often, so it is always an exciting treat that stays with me for days or weeks. This day was completely unexpected, we had made love last night and that often means a wait of a couple of days. Best of all was the excitement and enthusiasm Goddess displayed. She quickly stripped from the waist down, climbed on the bed, spread her legs and waited for the loving she so richly deserves.

I joined her on the bed without undressing. This was going to be solely about her pleasure. I kissed her passionately and thanked her before turning my attention to her exposed snatch. From her responses so far it didn’t feel like she wanted a slow buildup so I only took a brief moment to admire how beautiful she is in full sunlight. I used my tongue to open her up and circled her clit slowly. My cage was feeling extremely tight as I ramped up her excitement. When I felt she was ready I slipped my thumb inside her and started stroking in and out. It wasn’t long before she went over the edge and loudly let me know she was coming. ( I love when the house is empty ). I kissed her inner thighs as I waited to see if she wanted a second orgasm. When she gave the signs that she was ready I resumed licking her and she had an even more powerful orgasm.

All in all it wasn’t a long time. Probably twenty minutes. But her allowing me to give her my undivided attention always feels like a gift to me. I always am in love with my wife. But for some reason, I always feel that love most intensely when I get to give her oral and feel the ecstasy take over her body. To feel her shake and hear the noises she makes can often be close to overwhelming for me. And to get to experience that immediately after she place the cage on me is something I don’t know if I will get used to. I am writing this post three weeks later and I can still feel the thrill of that morning. I never know when to expect it, so I do treasure each time. Thank you my love.

LoneMan and a1m1 like this.
  15. homebody

Local Time:
    12/30/20 – December

It probably shouldn't have been surprising that December of 2020 would be a difficult month. My wife had an operation mid-month that ended up being on the day of a major winter storm. We stayed at a hotel near the hospital and ended up there for three days. I don't feel that the doctors adequately explained how difficult the recovery would be. But we were able to get through it together. I was very grateful that I was the one who was there to care for her those first days. As a result of the operation we can't have sex until mid January. Chastity has come in handy in allowing me to deal with this. She has been very generous in giving me an orgasm twice during this time. We have also been trying to find other ways to try to maintain an intimate connection. Her favorite is for me to massage her feet with lotion.

The most difficult issue is that on Christmas Eve we lost a much beloved family member who will be greatly missed. Every part of this was complicated by the Covid pandemic. After the services we both developed cold symptoms and are awaiting test results. It is cold and flu season now and the symptoms of Covid and a cold can be the same.

With our loss and the pandemic the holiday season was very different and somewhat lonely. A family wide zoom call helps but is not the same. Here is hoping that the vaccines help restore a more normal life in 2021.

But I don't want to paint a bleak picture. The trials of life can pull us apart or draw us together. I can honestly say that I feel closer to my wife than I ever have. Seeing how she has dealt with everything has impressed me no end. I feel like it was a privilege to be there for her when she needed me. She has told me that she feels the same about me. I desperately miss being able to show her how much I love her by giving her the orgasms she richly deserves. But I think chastity has given us tools to work with when dealing with these times and show each other our continued commitment. I love you Goddess.

16. homebody

Local Time:
    12/28/20 – First year - Monday

We have just complete our first year of chastity and I have so much to be grateful for. My loving wife agreed to give chastity a try and became my keyholder. I am grateful to her for this and for also expanding our sex life in ways I have only fantasized about. I am grateful for how much our communication has deepened and how our intimacy has grown over the year. I am also grateful for how these posts have allowed me to be able to express the depths of my feelings for my wife and how much she means to me.

The year started extremely hot. We had an empty nest for the first two months and it was like a second honeymoon. When Covid hit our youngest moved back home. And the year kept providing us with surprises and challenges, most of them very difficult to deal with. I feel that having started chastity in 2020 proved very beneficial. Every time that a new challenge arose we drew upon the strength we get from each other to keep going.

Chastity made sure that we took time to work on our intimate relationship. We spoke more often and more deeply about what we wanted and needed from each other than I can remember. And always what we needed was time with each other. I never imagined that we would progress as far as we have down this path. And the reason we have is the love and compassion my beautiful wife and KH has for me. Those feelings are returned completely. I look forward to what the next year brings. Thank you Goddess.

Waveridr likes this.
  17. homebody

Local Time:
    1/3/21 – New Cage - Sunday

One evening before Christmas Goddess and I spent some time on the laptop browsing the internet looking for sexy gifts to get for each other. We picked out a new dildo for her and a new key themed necklace. We came across a cage the I believe is called the Cobra. It is a black nylon cage that I have noticed in pictures. After seeing the pictures of it Goddess ordered one for me.

Because of an operation that Goddess had, we aren't able to have sex until mid January. Chastity has been very helpful in dealing with it. Sunday morning my wife came into the kitchen holding a small package that had just been delivered. She had a smile on her face when she told me that it might be the new cage. We went into the bedroom to get a look at it. I think it looked better in person than in pictures and was anxious to try it on. Goddess agreed. I had been locked since the New Years day in my steel cage so first she took the steel cage off. With a little trial and error we found how to get the new cage on. I would say that it is the most comfortable cage I have tried on. It has the lightness of the Cherry Keeper with out the rough finish. And it has the feel of security of the steel cage with out the weight. I think this cage will get a lot of use. The best part is that Goddess picked it out and really likes the looks of it. Thank you my love.

LoneMan likes this.
  18. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    Can you post a link for the cage?

19. homebody

Local Time:
    Sorry, I went back and looked but it is not available from the dealer we bought it from on Etsy. We got it from UKCAGE on etsy.

20. homebody

Local Time:
    1/9/21 – Road to Recovery part 1 – Saturday

Goddess has been recovering from an operation in mid-December which prevented her from having sex for four weeks. Saturday evening I was going to give Goddess another back rub with massage oil. She removed her clothing except for her panties and lay on her stomach. I got into bed beside her and gave her a hug from behind and kissed her neck. Then next thing I knew she rolled over and melted into me. She told me that she felt well enough to try having an orgasm.

We kissed passionately for a long while. We had stopped doing this for most of the past month because she doesn't like to get worked up if she isn't going to get to have and orgasm. So it felt wonderful. I was very careful to not put any weight on her. She decided that she didn't want oral because of how strongly it makes her cum. So I spent time stroking her while kissing her breasts to work up her excitement. I was very gentle with touching her clit making sure that she was comfortable. When she got very close she reached down to take over the clit and I used my thumb to slide in and out of her. In very little time she had her first orgasm in a month.

We spoke while she was enjoying the after glow and she told me she wanted to try making love. There was no objection from me so I got to enjoy having her remove the new cage. We went very slowly, staying still for rests to let her re-acclimate to the sensations. I only got about halfway inside when she felt discomfort and this changed to pain so we stopped. I had been concerned that I would not last, but I was so worried about her that I never got close. We rested and discussed how she was feeling. I told her I was glad that we stopped when we did. She then used her hand to give me an orgasm. It had been a week in the cage and longer since I came so it was wonderful. I was so happy with how this night went and am wondering how Goddess will feel over the next few days. Thank you Goddess.

Ed77 and Guest 6019 like this.
  21. homebody

Local Time:
    1/11/21 – Road to Recovery part 2 – Monday

Goddess told me after work that she had done some reading about what she could expect after her operation and that what she felt Saturday was normal. One thing she read is it would be fine to have oral sex and she wanted to try that. She also said that we had the house to ourselves for a while. And that she was feeling good and wanted to make love. I never take any convincing so we went straight to the bedroom. This time we could be a little more active.

When I got to finally go down on her I was very emotional, but the emotions were very mixed. The primary emotion was love, I always feel my love closest to surface when I get to go down on her, and after a long absence it was very powerful. But almost as much, I was feeling deep concern for her. Mostly because of how energetic she can be during orgasm and I know this would exercise the muscles involved in the operation. So I went very slowly ( which is always a luxury for me ) and listened for how she was doing. She had a light orgasm and it was good. Afterward, I lingered kissing her thighs to see if she wanted more. She did. The second was much better. I didn't try to prolong it. For the first time in a month I got to hear my lover scream her pleasure as she came and I knew that would be enough for today.

Goddess was feeling very good and wanted to feel me inside her, so she removed the cage. Again we went very slowly and she stayed very still. She felt discomfort a couple of times so we rested while coupled until she asked to continue. When I was getting close she started stroking her clit and we came together. It felt so good to be able to finish together after such a long time. We will take what ever time is needed to make sure we don't rush things and have a set back. I am so relieved that she is feeling well enough for sex and that she needs me as much as I need her. I love you Goddess.

LoneMan likes this.
  22. homebody

Local Time:
    1/15/21 – Full Speed Ahead – Friday

We had talked during the week about how Goddess was feeling and each day she felt better. Friday after work we had the house to ourselves so we decided to make love before dinner. In bed I asked her how she was feeling and she said that she was good and wanted to be more active. So I tried to ratchet down my worries and trust she would tell me if she was having any problems.

We made out for a while and I kissed and licked my way down her body. I spent time on all the sensitive spots. I gave her new surgical mark a kiss because I want her to know I love every part of her. When I got to her beautiful snatch I gave her the best I could without holding back. It got me so excited to feel her moving and rolling her hips as we built towards her first orgasm. When it happened it felt like it always had to me. So I stayed and kissed her mons and thighs waiting for her to want to start again. The second orgasm was a powerful one with her being wonderfully loud and a lot of movement of her hips. I was in heaven. I was shaking as much as she was. As we talked while she recovered she said that there were no ill effects and that she wanted to make love. Our lovemaking was much more physical than the previous time and while she felt discomfort at first we both had a great orgasm. I was obviously happy about being able to make love but more so I was happy that my wife was physically recovered enough from her operation that we would be able to make love without worry.

We followed dinner with watching TV. We ended by watching an episode of a show called Bridgerton. It is a period drama that is ok but not really my style. After it ended it was ten o’clock so I got ready for bed. My wife came in to change and said she was going to stay up and watch another episode. She asked if I was really going to miss the next one because the ladies at work said it was practically soft porn. I told her that I don't need soft porn because I had her which is much better. Then I told her that if the show got her really worked up I would be happy help her out when she came to bed. That got me the expected laugh and we kissed and said good night. I drifted off to sleep very satisfied and also relieved that it seemed her long recovery was over and that we were back to were we need to be. I love her so much. Thank you Goddess.

23. homebody

Local Time:
    1/16/21 – Sweet Dreams are made of these – Saturday

I half woke up when I felt her come to bed. I wasn't sure what time it was but it felt later than I expected. She snuggled up against my side and hugged me. I asked her what time it was. She said that it was after 1am and that she had watched two episodes of Bridgerton. As she told me a bit about the sex in the episodes I felt her gently rubbing her pelvis against my hip and that woke me up. I reached over and started gently touching her through her panties as she talked. I expected her at any minute to tell me to stop but that didn't happen. I could feel she was getting more turned on so I became hopeful that one of my fantasies about going down on her in the middle of the night might come true again. This is a very rare occurrence for us and it keeps me buzzing for days after it happens. When I reached into her panties and caressed her without complaint I grew in confidence. I took a chance and pushed down one side of her panties and she helped with the other. We had just had a great session a few hours earlier so this definitely felt dream like.

I didn't spend much time with foreplay. I quickly dove under the covers and went straight to her beautiful snatch. It didn't take her long to have an orgasm so she must have been really worked up. I rested with my face in her hair and kissed her lips and thighs trying to see if she wanted to continue. After a short time I felt her hips start to rock and I resumed loving her with my tongue. This one lasted longer and gave her a more powerful orgasm. I was rock hard as she was stroking me while I kissed and nibbled as she caught her breath. When there was no request to stop I thanked my lucky stars and went back for a third time. Occasionally she will have an orgasm where I will joke that she is trying to throw me off the bed. This was one of those. I had to use both arms to hold on to her legs as she tossed and turned and lifted her hips clear off the mattress as she arched her back. It was amazing. As amazing, she was able to be completely silent while experiencing it. I knew that orgasm wouldn't need an encore.

I made my way up to her to kiss her mouth and she seemed giddy she was so happy. She told me that she wanted me to be on top of her. She must have been feeling really good because she hasn't had any weight on her since the operation. I kept my weight on my arms and legs as I gently let her feel me on top. I let myself enter her and stayed very still just luxuriating in all the sensations. After a while she started to get uncomfortable so I moved to lay beside her. We hugged and kissed and she started stroking me again. She asked if I wanted to cum and what I wanted to do. I briefly considered asking her to put the cage back on but she looked so happy and peaceful and tired that I told her I wanted to sleep next to her. This would only be the second time where we had had intercourse and stopped without me coming, so I wanted to enjoy the need she had built up in me. She was asleep quickly and I kept thinking about how amazing she is and how lucky I am to have such a passionate, adventurous lover in my life. It took me along time to fall asleep.

In the morning I was going to give her pubic hair a trim. It is a favorite activity because it is such an intimate thing to be able to do for your lover. She asked me if I wanted to put the cage on before or after the trim and I choose before for two reasons. One is that I feel my love for her much more strongly if I am caged doing these activities for her. And two, I thought that I would be so excited after that it would be difficult to put it on. As it was, it was a struggle for her to cage me because I was so worked up by the night before. She has such a competent and patient attitude that when she starts putting it on there is no question it is going to happen. Once the key was turned and she had kissed my cage thrice she lay on the bed and let me trim her. It is such a gift of trust she gives me when we do this and I am very careful to cause no harm. I love how she looks, trimmed or not, but I love how shorter hair makes everything so visible.

Throughout the day we were very loving to each other, with a great deal of touching and kissing. We went for a ride and she took great delight in giving me the details of the show she had watched the night before. I told her that I hope she watched them again. She knows how much I love going down on her and our experience was as satisfying for me as for her. I know I will be thinking of it for weeks to come. Thank you goddess.

LoneMan likes this.
  24. homebody

Local Time:
    1/21/21 – Massage – Thursday

We had a sweet intimate time after dinner. We have been using massage as a way to get more of the contact we need even on days were Goddess doesn't want sex. As I was cleaning up after dinner she asked if I wanted to give her a massage. I find it amusing that she asks as though I might say no, when I take every chance to be with her. It's like offering candy to a baby. I was enthusiastic with my response. When she went into the other room while I did the kitchen, I snuck into the bedroom to put the oil into the warmer.

Later, when we went into the bedroom she asked if I wanted her to put on the cage. I said yes. She asked if I wanted to be caged before or after the massage. I told her it was much more exciting to me if she had me wear it while giving her a massage. It also would make firm the boundary that this was just a massage to make her feel good and not a prelude for sex. So with practiced skill she put on the cage and lay down on her stomach in just her panties. And I got to spend a wonderful half hour looking at her and touching her and hearing the contented sounds she made. And when she was satisfied we stopped and dressed.

Then we went on with our evening. It was a great little interlude that made me feel much closer to her. I hope we can do this more often. At least during the dark, winter, Covid nights when there isn't an option to go out. Thank you my love.

NsToy likes this.
  25. homebody

Local Time:
    1/23/21 – Afternoon alone – Saturday

We had a rare afternoon with the house to ourselves. My love found me in the kitchen and asked if I wanted to go up to the bedroom. She said to bring the laptop so that we could catch up on posts and find something exciting to watch. When we were sitting in bed with pillows propping us up we started kissing and I told her that I needed to taste her before we started with the laptop. She smiled and said we could do that because we had no set schedule. She scooted down to lay flat and I went directly to her beautiful snatch. This seemed to be one of those times where she wanted me to immediately get to work without warming her up and we were rewarded with her first orgasm soon.

After that I laid on top of her for the first time with the new cage. It doesn't have any sharp edges like my metal one so there is less worry of scratching. I still am concerned about pressing too hard onto sensitive spots because there isn't a lot of feeling about what I am doing. She really like it though and we spent time kissing and caressing each other. I worked my way down her body again with my lips and got to give her two more orgasms with fingers and tongue.

While she was recovering I asked if she wanted to try her new toy. We have tried many different toys over the years but most of them don't make the grade and stay in the drawer. This time we had searched the web together and she had a really good idea what she wanted. She wanted a non-vibrating dildo that was a bit smaller than me and that didn't try to look realistic. I showed her a few dual density silicon toys that met her criteria and it had been delivered a couple of weeks before. Today she was feeling well enough to give it a try and I have to tell you it really worked for her. I used it while giving her oral and she had one of the strongest orgasms I can remember.

We put the toy aside and laid together for a while. She said that she really liked it. I told her about how some people would preheat the toy in hot water for a while to make it feel better. It sounded good to her and we agreed to try that soon. We wanted to try the new toy in the harness and did slow missionary for a while. I find it very exciting but feel clumsy with no feed back. It does give me an idea of what she feels when pegging. You are doing it to make your partner feel good, and that makes you feel good. After a while we put the harness aside.

We put towels on the bed and I gave her an erotic massage with oil. It is glorious to see her skin shiny and glowing in the afternoon light. She wanted to return the favor, so she removed the cage and gave me an erotic massage. Then she laid on top of me and we enjoyed the slippery contact while kissing. When she wanted to rollover we did missionary for her fifth orgasm. This was the first time we were able to to do missionary since October because of health issues. It was amazing to have that connection and be able to look into each others eyes again.

All in all it was a long loving afternoon that again made me count my blessings. To have a partner to love and cherish for forty years is a gift without equal. Thank you my love.

LoneMan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice