It's starting to happen

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HeForHer, Jul 16, 2018.

1. HeForHer

HeForHer Active member

Finance
    Toronto, Canada
    Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Hi.

It was really awesome to find this site. It looks really well put together and nice to see it so active! And run by an actual woman, as it should be.

I hope to gain more knowledge and hear of other people’s experiences from here. As well as share some of my own.

I had a brief kinky casual relationship years back with a dominant woman including chastity. But more recently, earlier this year, my girlfriend who I love dearly asked me to write down all my deepest fantasies. I took the plunge and wrote down FLR.

After explaining this to her and emphasising the benefits for her, she was amazingly willing to try! This is one of the great things about her, she’s always keen to make me happy, though I know that could lead to me topping from bottom (yet she seems happy enough with that).

To cut a long story short, two months back we decided to give enforced chastity a try. After a few issues with finding a comfortable fit, it’s going about as smoothly as you could expect. We live about 45 minutes to an hour away from each other and I try to visit and stay at hers two evenings on the weekdays and then stay over most weekends. She’s very possessive (which I like) so it’s super awesome in the mornings I leave seeing her snap the lock shut on my cock cage (MM Queen’s Keep).

Despite those moments of anguish for the loss of unrestricted erections, I have to say I love this and how empowered she is slowly seeming to be. She’s been through a lot in the past and has confidence issues, but she’s mentioned how she’s loving his new authority, so I think it’s really helping her self-esteem.

She’s surprisingly getting more strict too. I thought she’d be letting me out every time I saw her but last week she only unlocked me twice for sex and instead received oral from me much more. Sorry if that’s tmi.

We’ve been introducing other aspects of a female-led relationship too. I’m really into domestic servitude and we’ve had some real fun with that, especially as she lives with her mom but that’s a story for a separate post.

So it’s look cautiously positive now. We’re in it for the long-term and I hope this year I can rename this FLR an FLM haha.

Happy to be here with you all. Lets get chatting!

ugams, fkfk, Mark Owen and 11 others like this.
  2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Welcome, and congrats for being honest with your gf about your need to submit. Lots of folks like you here.

Allen1987 and HeForHer like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    welcome aboard. Hope it continues to work out for you both.

HeForHer likes this.
  4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Its really great to hear a really positive and genuine sounding introduction and hopefully it will ring bells for other members here who also share your desires and fantasys and have yet to pluck up the courage to share with their partners. You do sound like a really honest and genuine guy and i hope your experiences keep expanding to the benefit of you both. it is so welcome to read about someone elses experience in such a caring and well balanced post, i hope we can all share your journey with you both as you hopefully move things along at a pace thats agreeable to you both ( and her mom)! i read the other post as well. good luck

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Congrats and welcome.

My kh too had confidence and self esteem issues, and all this really turned her stinking thinking around. She now couldn’t imagine not leading or being my kh...as she says “not an option hehehe”.

I too thought this would be a fun gig, and would be let out to play way more often than the reality we now live. I wouldn’t have it any other way now, knowing that it’s every appearance, is something she wants.

Good luck

Allen1987, Rectrix and HeForHer like this.
  6. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion. This is an awesome site. There are so many others that have found
    they have many things in common with others. For my wife it was more that we learn things as
    we grow up and do the same things others do. When She decided that if I said I was all Her's, then
    She let go of the ' I need to do something for you bit ' She found that She could do as She pleased.

I think back and I feel that something else was always there, but couldn't find the way out. Well
    if your GF lets go of the past, you never know what could happen. I would say if she is living with
    her' mother it probably puts a little damper on things. Just be patient and make her #1, you may
    get your FLM.:+1:

Mash2214, HeForHer and Dumb1 like this.
  7. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Hi and I'd just like to add my welcome and congratulations to all the others.
    It certainly sounds like you've a wonderful partner and KH. Just let her take things at her own pace (no topping-from-the-bottom) and it could be a very positive and empowering experience for her and wonderful journey for you both.
    Enjoy !

HeForHer likes this.
  8. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Hello @HeForHer
    Look forward to hearing from you on your journey to a FLR.
    Welcome.

HeForHer likes this.
  9. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Is she always watching over her submissive...???

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    @HeForHer
    Welcome aboard Mate! Enjoy the ride while you're young! I read your opening comment in this thread and knew you were a lucky guy and in for such fun times ahead. Then, was surprised to hear about 'mom' -- and quickly a story I wrote a while back popped into my mind. You might want to give it a read and think how you could expand your lucky 'living situation'.... LOL Keep us informed.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/thanks-a-lot-mom.19009/#post-172869

ENJOY!!

Rectrix and HeForHer like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice