Is being Milked considered having an Orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mash2214, Sep 26, 2017.

Tags:
?

Is Being Milked considered having an Orgasm

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. No

93 vote(s)
    69.9%
  3. Not sure

24 vote(s)
    18.0%
Random Thread
  1. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    I can have the most amazing orgasms from pegging (usually with, but sometimes without, ejaculation) and the sensation is better than from penile stimulation. So I think the technique used in milking is critical in producing a non-orgasmic extraction.

I think this gives a good description of what is needed:-

https://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/2008/04/16/prostate-milking/#Anti-Clench-Training

Certainly, it takes some mental effort and practice to resist clenching while being milked.

Rectrix and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    please i don't think being milk is like having orgasming. cos being milk the mess just dribbles out and does not go spurting out like when a man has it. i am milk evry 4 week and the mess goes in a little dish and it not like orgasming.

3. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    I think this no easy question to answer as you would have do define some terms first. And especially "milking" itself is a hard one there are quite some ways to interpret it. For some wanking off and stopping it right after the point of no return is already considered "milking" while to others it is done without touching the penis or even getting an erection at all... Quite a contrast if you ask me.... ;)

Personally I think there is a hell of difference between an orgasm an a milking. A milking might be as satisfying as an orgasm, but in its own quite different way. It's not a 'firework' like an orgasm, but generates submissive, slightly degrading feeling and is satisfying at the same time.
    Nothing like an orgasm, but great on its own accord.

GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
  4. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    @jemima: Beeing milked might not be as squirty as an orgasm, but knowing how to relax (your muscles) is is way more than 'dribbles'...

5. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    when i am milk my cage is on tho.

6. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    I have achieved the prior the fluid drain but never an orgasm via this method :-( wish I had or could. Maybe we have not performed the massage properly.
    Any advice welcome.

7. sexlessmarriage

Canada
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    Based on my experience, a true milking releases prostatic fluid, while the fluids produced by other glands and sperm are not released. A true milking for me is pleasurable but not intense. Thin, watery-milky fluid slowly runs out of my flaccid penis. When its done, I feel at peace but invigorated. No let down, no desire to have a nap.

Early in our relationship my wife milked me but that is long gone. I have devices for self-milking. The njoy pure wand is perfect for this. I use the 1 inch ball in me and the 1.5 inch ball as part of the gearshift.

John likes this.
  8. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    There are a couple of things people call "milking". One is the manual stimulation of the penis. Or basically a hand job. This will usually result in an orgasm.

The other common one is the digital "milking" of the prostrate. In this, the fluid will slowly dribble out and no orgasm will occur. The milkee will still have sexual frustration and if totally drained won't be able to cum for hours.

So IMHO the first one yes an orgasm occurs. But in the second one (which I prefer) there is no orgasm nor drop in desire that usually happens after an orgasm.

jemima likes this.
  9. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    #34 GoddessMWilspoon, Dec 14, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    I look at it the same way as my orgasms.
    Clit = dick for men, g spot vag = g spot prostate for men. Women can hit their vaginal g spot from both the vag and anal,so really it's just an extra pleasure spot.

I have a completely different feeling from a clit climax than I do from my g spot.
    My clit, I will throb and hit all the nerves and be in absolute euphoria, and experience the same sensitivity as men afterwards re post orgasm torture. I can ruin my orgasms from my clit but not from my g spot. I don't squirt from my clit orgasms unless my g spot is being hit at the same time....which leads be to the second part:

Vaginally, I squirt from my g spot being hit, and that can be a hard gush or even just small abouts of hot dripping cum. I do not get the same feeling as a clit orgasm even when I squirt or throb from a gspot orgasm, however it is still sexually satisfying in its own way and to me classified as an orgasm, albeit not the same as a clitty O. It can get close at its best, but very distant as standard... More of a "cum" than a true orgasm.

I think once you realise that sexual release may come in different forms and feelings but has the same overall outcome of satisfaction/gratification...itll count just the same.

BUT this is a reason why women are always on about "men finding the clit". ..compare a prostate massage (including initial pain w/o lubrication, and working up from being tight on one finger to muscles relaxing and allowing taking a whole dildo) to the female equivalent of hitting her spot. If you only got prostate massages, you'd be a bit frustrated if your cock was being ignored because that's where the true pleasure is at...Same same with when vag gspots are hit but clit ignored/slightly played with, its just ignoring or teasing where the real pleasure is at. Just like cock tease and denial.

So yes, I consider prostate milking an orgasm because the female equivalent is also considered one too.

I could probably live without clit orgasms as chaste men do without their cock orgasms.... But you just need to make sure the gspot/prostate releases are on point and full bodied if the only option!

Slight essay, sorry bout that.
    #SexEdByGoddessM

sissydavenport, Xileh and Rectrix like this.
  10. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:
    I voted no from my experience in milking there is no climax. Stated here by a few other the fluid just runs out. The penis never truly gets erect. When the subject being milked, it just flows out. While in an orgasm the subject ejaculates and has an intense feeling. Such as quivering.

11. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    I have to agree with my Mistress it’s not a true orgasm, though I do feel is pleasurable and I certainly enjoy it.

jemima likes this.
  12. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes thats rigt. it not a orgasm but I like being milk as well.

13. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for reminding me of that page from 2008. I forgot I had read it. I think I was too busy wanking to the idea to follow all the research.

Anti clench training is exactly how we achieve perfect ruined orgasms from penile stimulation. If I clench or twitch I get pleasure and don’t stay hard.

I’m interested in picking up prostate play again and now that I’m not wanking to denial content (heh) I’m interested in the links to research articles. regrettably many links are no longer valid.

If anyone had obsessively hoarded all that information a decade ago and could repost it, I’m sure many would appreciate it.

I thought the “three weeks” was interesting because that’s my natural frequency of spontaneous emissions. I’ve only made it 31 days without spilling a drop of white once. Something always happens. It’s why my wife tells me I don’t need to be released, I just want to be. ;)

subslave l likes this.
  14. Guest 0388

Guest 0388 Active member

Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    I said no. It’s not necessarily an orgasm, but you can definitely have an orgasm from milking.

15. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    great topic. I agree with the above and lots of things others have said. It’s interesting how many differences of opinion there are here.

For me, in 2019, anal stimulation has been my primary means of release. My KH has been training me this way most of the year. She lovingly tells me this is the only way I get to cum now and she knows I love hearing her say it. We have both learned lots about the practice this year.

first of all, she always keeps me caged and never touches my penis during these sessions. I would describe two forms of releases via this anal stimulation. The act of stimulating the prostate will release fluid. The fluid is clear and will keep dripping out as long as she is manipulating my prostate. I would call this a milking. It’s mildly pleasurable, but if she stops here I’m left super horny and don’t really feel “finished”. That in and of itself could be an endpoint, but it’s pretty frustrating for me. Because these sessions are usually aimed at my release, since I so rarely am allowed to cum, my loving KH/wife usually goes to the next step......

if she keeps going, and pulls hard on my balls, I get worked up and eventually this leads to what I would call a prostate orgasm. Milky white cum is released from my penis in waves like an orgasm, although it dribbles out instead of shooting out like a penis orgasm. But i feel it in my whole body like a full orgasm, with one major difference - I don’t really experience the after effects or downtime associated with a full penis orgasm. When we are done, I feel like I’m in a great mood and I feel extra loving towards my KH/wife, and I’m usually horny again in a matter of minutes. So it’s an orgasm, but different than a full penis orgasm, which comes with a much different refractory period. I’m hopeful for more of this kind in 2020.

16. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    It's interesting how time changes ones view. My first response in 2017 was an unequivocal no. Since then I have experienced the same reactions @SheMastersMyDomain just described. I certainly do not achieve a prostate orgasm (or sissygasm as I think of them) all the time. Maybe 1 in 3 or 1 in 4. When it does happen though it lasts much longer than a penis orgasm.

sissybitch and jemima like this.
  17. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Mistress doesn't use prostate milkings, but she has become skilled at delivering ruined orgasms, and they are definitely not an orgasm.

18. Misstres Clara

Local Time:
    I don't think it's the same as an orgasm but when it starts flowing out he does shake a bit. I think it's pleasurable but with no relief.

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  19. Locked Mikey

Locked Mikey Active member

Local Time:
    Yes and no - you don't get the pleasure of ejaculation but it "releases the dam so to speak"

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice