I'm ready to quit

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by NowIveDoneIt, Jul 19, 2022.

1. luv2bdenied

luv2bdenied Junior Member

Boston, MA
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    Yes, there's a roughness to them that I don't like, but it doesn't cause me a whole lot of discomfort. There is a fair amount of flex in the cage/ring joint, and that's probably enough to cause the "ball pop" that both of us are experiencing. The Holy Trainer I've been using (which works well in terms of staying on) is much more rigid.

I'm going to try sizing down from a 54mm to a 51mm ring, with a similar cage-to-ring gap, and seeing if that fixes the problem.

NowIveDoneIt likes this.
  2. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    It all sounds plausible. I have found it funny during covid because a fever for me is 99, where anyone scanning would think I'm fine. But I am clockwork 97.2-.3. If I register an 98.x I get worried I'm coming down with something.

3. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I tried an HT5 with a 55mm ring and both standard and max cage (I also tried the 50mm ring but that lasted 25 seconds). The ring is just too tight. I modified it under boiling water to cut the angle and make it point down less and shape it a bit but at no point is there a gap between ring and cage of more than 3/8-1/2". (and I'm talking side to side gap, there is almost no protrusion gap). I also cut back the base of the shaft to give more space where the boys meet my shaft but it still wasn't right. The max supposedly has a little extra girth but in practice that's not true. I was way too stuffed to the point urination became difficult at times.

4. luv2bdenied

Boston, MA
    Local Time:
    I wonder if low body temperature is a common issue for people with "retractile" or "high hanger" testes. Presumably even if base body temperature has dropped across the population, the ideal temperature for sperm manufacture hasn't changed, inducing the testes to ride higher.

A scatter plot of the distribution of scrotal length at rest versus basal body temperature might be an interesting study to see if there's any correlation. "I have to measure your scrotum. It's for science!" :D

(Might make good fodder for the Annals of Improbable Research and might also get the author an Ig Nobel Prize. "An Analysis of Scrotal Length Versus Base Body Temperature and Its Implications For the Fitment of 'Ball-Trap' Type Chastity Devices")

Perverspepere and NowIveDoneIt like this.
  5. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I think it is an issue for me. I'm high and tight from morning to the evening and only at night do things relax when I'm sitting and relaxing.

6. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Same here.. im still tight mostly throughout the day… seems that my balls are still defying age and gravity.. dont mention cooler weather.. the balls snug up, unwilling to descend.

7. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Progress. Sorry for the long read. After being on the verge of giving up between fitment and my wife not being on board, I decided to order a 2 1/8" ring with the security screw. First off I don't like the screw idea. I could walk into my workshop and take it off in 14 seconds and second there is nothing cool or sexy about pulling out Allen keys when the time is right. But faced with extreme side to side play with a padlock and basering twisting to the side as my underwear tugs on the protruding lock I figured I'd give it a shot. I wore it most of this week without a pop. I still have that daytime, especially when I'm standing, super tight pressure feeling like 2 convicted felons facing a life sentence are testing their new confines to find a weakness. Gosh I wish they would just relax, this would be 1 million times easier. When they are loose I don't even know I'm wearing something. Does it get better? Do you get used to the unified package bonking around sometimes when you walk? Why am I doing this again? lol

On the wife front. I wore the new setup Monday-Thursday and took it off Thursday morning. We have a personal trainer that comes to the house and I'm not ready to wear during that (for comfort/exposing reasons). I didn't put it back on because I said to myself why am I punishing myself? The family and I went upstate to our vaca home for the weekend that afternoon and Friday morning I relished that rock hard morning wood. Temptation was way too great and had a double helping of self gratification.

My wife noticed I was off that day and in the evening asked me if I was really upset with her. I said no, all is fine, I wasn't upset. The evening moved along and I began her nightly foot massage. After some kind back and forth I mentioned that I took it off Thursday and why and about my Friday morning eruptions. We talked some more, I mentioned she avoids looking at my pants/ underwear/ naked and she hasn't even seen it yet. She said she wasn't comfortable with the idea and that this was my thing. In a stroke of possible genius I flipped the idea in a way she could understand.

She has had some serious body image issues over the last few years. We have both put on weight but after our last child she has had major hormone issues that have led to a lot of weight gain. I'm sure that is one of the main reasons our bedroom died. Long story short I said imagine if you told me you really wanted to get nipple rings. You felt they would look great and make you feel better about your body and you heard they improve your sexual energy and desire. It was something you really wanted and that it would in a way help us both. Now imagine after all that research I said I didn't get it and I wasn't on board but go ahead if you want. So you do and it worked- you felt great, your sensation improved and you really wanted to light the bedroom on fire. Now imagine if I refused to look at your chest, I wouldn't talk about it and I acted with a bit of disgust at the notion. How would you feel?

I told her that even if she did something like that I would of course support her even if I didn't get it. Heck I might even learn to like it. She nodded and said I can see your point. One of the other major issues she has is our kids. She's scared of them seeing it. I mentioned it would be that same as if you got rings, you would hide them. Not to mention she never has any idea I'm wearing it. She agreed that she never sees it and she has no idea when I am and am not wearing it.

Finally we spoke of the "key". She mentioned her days are busy with kids and other things and doesn't have time to think of putting a key away and remembering where it is etc. I said if we bought a new safe would you say you can't deal with it, you couldn't handle being responsible for a key to it? She again said I see your point. We spoke about a lot more and eventually I stopped massaging her feet and after washing them we sat next to each other and put on a show we are binge watching.

When the last show of the night ended she got up and went in the shower, and I know what that means. WOOHOO. I asked if she wanted me to take it off. She said no, leave it on for now. When she came into the bedroom I was just wearing underwear over it. She said take them off and did give off a little shocked "wow". It wasn't exactly a good, that's hot wow, but she saw it. After an hour of oral for her she wanted me so she unlocked it and the rest of the night is history. After I asked if I should lock back up and she said yes. I'm sure she said it because she knows that's what I wanted to hear but I'll take it...

8. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Ok, finally she has accepted it. Women can have some of the strangest thought why would a man prefer his own penis being confined and restricted when he can stimulate himself at every oppurtunity, not that it is a pretty sight stumbling on him masturbating and moaning to himself..
    My wife would have given the shock too had she not have a friend who is equally into denying her husband and suddenly such lifestyle seems common enough to be tried.

NowIveDoneIt likes this.
  9. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    We shall see how much is accepted vs tolerated over the next few weeks. If she had a friend who was into this it would be infinitely easier, and more fun for that matter lol. Last night I asked if she needed a day off knowing the previous was “spirited” and she said yes followed by “I can’t go at it every night”. I simply said neither can I without your permission and she said “that’s true!”. So the rain has stopped and the clouds may be clearing- and I’m at work with no idea where the “key” is.:eek:

10. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    I have a little pause for thought on your post:

So you’re saying that chastity works for you both, however you conclude with it working sexually on your behalf. What are her needs to want to light up the bedroom:

I personally believe you should harness some of the energy that chastity is creating towards her on helping her feel more in the mood. Help with the kids, help with her other chores.
    Make her situation move from ‘accepting vs tolerating’ to ‘accepting and tolerating because she enjoys the benefit’

I don’t know the full story as I’ve only read this one post, but my own experience has shown that this will really take off when she doesn’t want a life without it, not just her sexual experiences.

bondinchas likes this.
  11. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I already am. I have not written a detailed ‘minutes’ of every aspect of our life but more of a few of the relevant individual events. My wife asked me to do a little less around the house because it was making her feel bad. Baby steps.

12. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Fair enough. I wasn’t being critical, just something to consider.
    I mean, you now don’t know where the key is. That’s not a baby step. That’s the first real step in this journey. Whatever is going on is working for you two so keep it up!
    Just read a caption. It said “real chastity begins when you want out”. That first time you ask for release and she says “no” you’ll be over the moon… and a little worried. Good luck.

13. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    No worries, I had posted a lot so I had to summarize quite a bit.

I’m honestly craving that, as masochistic as it sounds.

14. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    @NowIveDoneIt - I am really happy to hear this is helping you out in the relationship with your wife and she sees it as something positive too (maybe still a little strange to her but still a positive). And for the record, your wife asked you to do less around the house, that's not a baby step. She is being honest with you about what she wants.

I see too many people here make a list of "demands" that they think all men should do in a relationship like this, when in fact it could be quite the opposite. I see it happen with finances, work that needs to be done, and a need to sexually please her all day... when it comes down to it, those things might not be what she wants.

I really do hope you continue to find a happy balance, but don't get too stressed out about "making it better" or closer to what you think it needs to be. Communication is key and I am glad the communication you are currently having is making both of your lives better.

NowIveDoneIt and IB-Chaste like this.
  15. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    You crave that now. Wait until it’s a reality.

Thinking back. My wife’s journey must have started with acceptance. There was a I time I recall where she said ‘I like all our toys except the cage’… I was pushy to begin with. She ended up choosing a cage she’d like.
    I’d say she didn’t move into controlling the situation herself until she’d seen the benefits, but most importantly understood why they occurred.
    Communicate. Show her the science. Give her the space to become the dominant… it’ll happen. One day.

16. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    You need a custom cage built to your measurement. I have 3 custom built cages and all fit perfectly. The measure guide can be found on the manufactures websites. All of mine came from Germany or Poland and took quite a while to build and ship but it was well worth the wait. I’ve been wearing my current cage for 3+ years 24/7 with a quick annual or bi annual releases and I don’t even know I’m wearing it.

17. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    You should not get ball out. That is usually big gap. I am in my cock cage 24/7 with no issues and no pain. I sleep in it, go to gym, work, swim in the Lake, bike, everything. As some one wrote here, you will likely need a custom made cock cage.

I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960

18. luv2bdenied

Boston, MA
    Local Time:
    The HTv4 "Nub" fit, mostly, with the 55mm base ring ... except the tube was causing chafing. I figured I'd upgrade to the next-bigger size tube, the "Nano" ... ordered the tube ... then found out it made the ring-to-cage gap much, much smaller, and I can't wear it. :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice