I'm ready to quit

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by NowIveDoneIt, Jul 19, 2022.

1. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    I've been trying and trying to get something to fit right and I just can't get there. From 6pm'ish to 9am the boys are hanging low and relaxed but at 9am they retreat to the mothership like someone's coming with a knife and they stay there until the evening. That has made fitment a nightmare- at night the cage is hanging low and during the day everything is very tight. I have tried a number of devices and the best fit I have so far is a MCN Amicus with a 2 1/4" ring and 3/8 gap. I'm a bigger guy (6'4" 285lbs) so there is a weight issue and I have larger testicles that are painful to get through a 2" ring and when I'm in I can't get a fingertip much less a knuckle in, plus pain comes on shortly thereafter (with a 3/8" gap). I also have more girth that makes off the shelf cages uncomfortable (1.5" wide flaccid) but that's another story. I came to the 2 1/4" sizing based off of test rings.

But now I'm getting ball pop at least 2-3 times during the day which is obviously painful as hell. I just can't seem to get past my scrotum's desire to disappear during the day. To make it more difficult I haven't won over my wife with the idea which makes the desire waning. I know I can probably try a 2 1/8" ring but I'm tired of spending money and hiding packages when they come in so the kids aren't asking questions and my wife doesn't roll her eyes. (For the record- PA and belts are out of the question, I'm completely put off by them)

The worst part is the results have been great otherwise. I went from 1-3 times a days masturbating to sex once every 10 days or so and I'm rock hard and can hold off for as long as my wife wants. Also that buzz I feel when everything is comfortable and I'm steaming in desire is intoxicating. We went from a 3-4 yr dead bedroom to 2-3 times a month (all with my effort) and she is happy during sex but there isn't any desire behind it nor any care to invest in ideas or effort so it makes this a massive uphill battle.

I'm so depressed over this. Fighting my body, wallet, wearing it in a suit and my wife has me ready to throw in the towel...

Rectrix likes this.
  2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Here are a couple of things to mention...
    1. Your chastity doesn't need to be 24/7, anyone who says it has to doesn't understand all situations are different.
    2. If your balls are slipping through the ring while wearing, your ring is too big.
    3. Talk to your wife about how your body is reacting and see if you can come up with a compromise.
    4. There is a chance she won't care if you need to take it off if your body is struggling with it.
    Everyone has a different situation and how you can use this to make the relationship with your partner better... and your journey is pretty new. Shoot me a message if you want to talk more, talking helps a lot.

3. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    My number one defense against ball retreat is heat. Double up on your underwear or throw a hand warmer down there. Naturally they will want to avoid temperatures warmer than the body and come out of hiding.

luv2bdenied and NowIveDoneIt like this.
  4. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    find a ring design that fit you I like the anatomical shaped ring better than round rings and fine the correct size for you

5. King Hippo

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Yo! This makes a lot of sense, learn something new every day they say. I am gonna give this a go sometimes, thanks for the tip.

6. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    #6 NowIveDoneIt, Jul 19, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    I've even taken a thick tube sock and cut off 4" of the toe area and slid that over- I've done that while sitting on the couch and a blanket on my lap and still *POP*.

Edit- I also have always had a low core body temp (97.2 degrees) which doesn't help (I believe they like to stay around 97 degrees).

7. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    She really doesn't even want me wearing it so I dare not tell her. It's so frustrating going at it alone when it would be so much more exciting if she was involved. I know I'll probably benefit from a 2 1/8 ring but throwing another $100 at it and dealing with the "make sure I get it first" package delivery is draining.

8. King Hippo

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I would imagine the average person would look at something like "male chastity" as a pretty strange thing to be into... with that being said and I am sure others here would say the same, there are other "interesting" things that follow suit.

There is one thing that I was and still am SUPER interested in, but my wife has absolutely no interest in it at all. She was game a couple of times, but to amuse me & be a good sport about it... but being a part of it doesn't do anything for her.

I guess what I am trying to say here is, if she isn't interested... and you keep pushing it, it might hurt your relationship. That relationship is more important than anything else & things change... maybe she will be game to try it again in the future or maybe she would be game to do it short term...

Maybe even a seasonal thing like doing "Locktober", doing it for a week or month before your birthday, or Father's Day... Everyone has their own thing going and the only way to do this wrong is to force it.

bondinchas and NowIveDoneIt like this.
  9. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Now you have my interest peaked about that one thing lol! I guess part of my frustration has been spending money on a number of devices and still not being there. I know I need a 2 1/8 ring (2" is very tight) but I'm faced with spending $ on one with MCN and I still don't have the "right" cage. If I'm going to do this for real I am going to need a wider cage by at least 1/8". So that means going full custom and shelling out even more $ that will take months to get for which I would still need a ring to get by for now. I was hoping to keep going with my wife, as we are, long enough to see if she comes around. As it stands she has yet to even see it (by choice). Personally I think she is being a little immature refusing to even see it, a woman who has played with many toys and even pegged me.

10. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    I started the same way. Still have the slippage at about the same time as you. My wife is not into it either, but she loves the extra attention she gets as I stay in chastity. I put my cage on after I get home from work and wear it through the night. The poiint I am trying to make is that if you can focus upon your wife, the results will be the same. I told my wife that I was going to rub her feet every night. We will be watching tv and she will hand me her glass to refresh her drink and put her foot in my lap. Give it time I am not there but the results are worth it!

bondinchas likes this.
  11. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Or the gap is too big. These style cages are often called "trapped ball" devices; the cage may be flexing a bit and a smaller gap could prevent your testicles from pulling all the way through.

12. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I think it is the diameter. I manually bent the steel tighter to reduce the gap closer to 1/4" and the pop still happened, but was MUCH more painful lol. I just don't get why the boys are hellbent on escaping- even when they are covered and warm. If it wasn't for that all would be peachy (with the cage at least).

13. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Maybe trying a semi-custom system like Cherry Keeper could be a cost-effective way to try different ring and tube sizes.

I agree that gap may be the bigger issue to solve here btw.

I hope you persevere and i fully understand your frustration, i am not myself still happy with my current configuration after 6 months of trial and error. Very frustrating.

14. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    I feel for you.. one of the biggest mystery of the universe is that the male anatomy changes in shape, size and form and is a function of time, temperature, season and chemical induced mood swings.
    Im a grower, with high hanging balls with the left slightly bigger and upper than the right. I have tried numerous models.. part of me having an affection for the latest models just like innerwear. Some are comfortable.. some are downright rubbish. Its really trial and error. So i dont buy originals (sorry) and keep my costs low for trials.
    Part of the chastity training is slight discomfort.. as a mental reminder of sacrifice and submission. I love when im doing it for someone else. My wife is not whipping me into submission and enforce chastity against my will or else all hell will break loose and my life is screwed.. she just doesnt mind but prefers if i continue wearing it and not removing it for the longest time ever.. the kink is that im being disallowed the basic erection of the penis while she gets multiple pleasures from various sources… so i get the hanging on..

Jammy and Perverspepere like this.
  15. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Have you considered changing rings morning and evening to address the difference in daytime and night time fitment? Or, since you're trying to overcome being a masturbator, o ly wearing during the day or night, whichever time was your primary abuse time? Hang in there.

Jammy and Perverspepere like this.
  16. Tom Harris

Tom Harris Member

Hospitality
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    Always solid rational advice

17. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I did try a cherry keeper- but I made the mistake of getting my wife's favorite color (hoping to spark interest). Turns out that the colored cages are roughly equal to 80 grit sandpaper. And if you sand them it will take the color out. I contemplated getting their premium smoother plastic but I was concerned with the flex of the base ring. In my situation with my boys superhuman strength and desire to return home I could only see the pain as they twisted the ring away.

Perverspepere likes this.
  18. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah- I'm thinking of maybe going the night only route. Either way I will be springing for a new smaller ring.

19. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    Ok I’m confused. Why does she not want you to do it? Get the right fit by all means… but work on your relationship to allow this to be something you both enjoy.
    Does she not like being on control?
    Have you explained your reasoning for it?
    Is it an obsessive kink that’s taken too much from your relationship?
    Does she just like sex too much?
    Could it work better if just her needs at met?
    Have you shown her your difference between the two options. Locked or unlocked?
    Chastity and FLR tend to work better when the female understands the outcome. When she’s had time to build into her dominance. don’t force it upon her. Take time to talk. Why you want it.
    I feel at home within my cage, but the tough days of it are so much easier knowing its her decision.

20. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I flubbed the intro to it as I'm sure many have. Speaking of how it will bring us closer together, make me more affectionate etc. I should have probably introduced it as another sex toy for us to try and she would have probably been fine to role play for a night (and maybe eventually expand). I didn't anticipate the real apprehension since she has done other big 'taboos' (pegging etc). In our relationship I am certainly the man of the house, it is not an FLR, but she tops from the bottom without knowing it. I guess we are figuring that dynamic. We went from a dead bedroom to slowly picking things up (all my initiative- it was either make it work or D). She still doesn't initiate nor have any outward drive but when I jumpstart her libido we have a great night. I am sex crazed- once a day would probably be enough but twice would make sure we are good lol. Am I a bit obsessed? Yes, I do get that way and she knows it.

I am not writing this from the perspective of I/me or her etc. Just spitting out matter of facts. To be clear I focus everything on her, I actually have to hold back- she said she can't go from 0-100 like I can. Every night she gets a 30 minute foot massage where we hopefully talk. And by talk I mean life and goings on. She is not a speaker of things sexual. So we have kind of moved into a rotation where once a week or so we spend 10- 20 min or so talking about our sex life- it's more than she would like but she is ok with it knowing I am trying to get us closer and that convo doesn't happen often. I have always been very hands on (She is a stay at home mom and I have a great career- I do the cooking, a lot of cleaning and dishes/garbage etc along with building and maintenance of our home). Now I'm trying to help more with the kids and show her affection. She has said she notices the difference and likes it but has given me a common, logical response- why can't you just be like this without THAT.

I know this takes time. I am willing to give it the time. I didn't expect so much issues with comfort getting in the way. She agreed to keep the key in her wallet, completely pacifying as in place it there and forget it but then bam a few hours later I need it for a ball pop. Just frustrated, that's all.

Rectrix likes this.
  21. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    I think you are getting there. She already is accepting the fact that she is the key holder and keeps it. Maybe you have in mind she should be more assertive and proactive instead of you having to hint and push from some where.
    My wife is a keyholder too… she brings home the bacon.. i stay at home.. i cant ask her to whip and peg my ass and to keep track of the maintenance numbers.. she leaves the key at the dressing table for my convenience of adjusting a popped out ball.. instead of stashing away in a 16-digit code iron safe. The male chastity started off as necessity during our trying-for-a-baby years.. evolved into some form of convenience that suits our lifestyle now.. it is not a necessity anymore but none of us would like to discontinue..

NowIveDoneIt likes this.
  22. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    Well said!

23. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    There's another thing that isn't often mentioned but which can cause balls to pop through - the gap isn't always the same...

When you have the device assembled, how tightly/loosely do the parts fit together?
    Can the cage move relative to the ring?
    If the cage can move either towards/away from the ring, or rotate relative to it, however slightly, then that can have a big effect on the gap, which allows said testicles to go traveling...

Similarly, the gap on many cages is actually different all around the ring, it being biggest at the bottom center. If the cage fits when it's all straight and symmetrical, then both testicles are each to the side of center, and they're not pulling against the largest part of the gap.
    However, if the device/ring rotates while wearing it, then one or other testicle can line up with the widest part of the gap, and hey presto, slips through.

24. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    You just described what I had. With my MCN Amicus set up for a padlock there was easily 3/4" of side to side play cage vs ring. Had I known that going in I would not have bought it. There is also a bit of play in the post to collar which allowed for an extra 1/16-1/8" of gap over my 3/8" stated gap. I manually bent the cage back to account for that which basically made ball pops much more painful because the twist still allowed them lol. I have since bought a 2 1/8" ring threaded for a security screw. I don't love the screw concept- its a PITA to get it threaded and doesn't exactly scream lock me up when you have to pull out tools. But in 2 days I haven't had a pop, although my boys sure did show just how much pressure they are capable of applying when they are looking to take a nap in the mothership....

bondinchas likes this.
  25. luv2bdenied

luv2bdenied Junior Member

Boston, MA
    Local Time:
    Have you had someone check your pulse? Do you have a hankering for BRAAAAAAAINS? LOL.

There's a theory gaining some traction in medical circles that the "standard" human body temperature has dropped somewhat over the course of the 20th century from the standard "98.6°F/37°C" that everyone learned in school. That figure dates to a paper published by a German physician in 1868. More recent research suggests that in industrial and post-industrial countries it's become more like 98.0°F.

Theories on why this might have happened:
    1. We're more sedentary as a species. Fewer of us are working in agriculture or demanding industrial jobs; we tend to work in offices or service jobs. This tends to lower base metabolic rate.
    2. We spend more of our time in climate-controlled environments, and the climate in those environments is better regulated. Air conditioning became a thing, as did central heat, and central heating systems gradually gained better temperature regulation.
    3. Better sanitation and health care mean we don't come into contact with microorganisms as much and that fewer of us are fighting off low-grade, subclinical infections.
    I know I myself tend to something more like 98.2°F as "normal". (which means maybe we have a similar problem?) But you might not be as off the norm as you think.

Some source material:
    https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-n...mperature-has-decreased-in-united-states.html
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/are-human-body-temperatures-cooling-down/
    https://www.healthline.com/health-n...e-lower-body-temperature-on-average-heres-why

NowIveDoneIt likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice