I Need Ideas

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by nicolicious, Jun 21, 2023.

1. nicolicious

nicolicious Member

Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    So I'm actually writing this as an "aspiring" chastity husband, since I'm not locked yet (hopefully I will be very soon).

So my question is, I need some ideas to maximise my wife's pleasure and make her orgasms as intense as possible. She LOVES being erotically massaged all over, and laying back while I rub and explore her entire body. She loves me teasing her pussy gradually more and more as I work my way over her body and get closer and closer, getting more and more intimate until I start full on pleasuring her with my hands or performing oral.

What other things can I do that are in this ballpark to make her experience as explosive as possible?

Recently, she has shown literally ZERO interest in my cock or my sexual needs, even though I've made sure her own experiences are getting better and better, and I've been much more attentive to her needs in bed. This makes me hopeful that she is becoming more open to the possibility of chastity and orgasm control, and I want to show her what kind of stuff she can expect in bed if she denies me and/or keeps me locked

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    In my experience, my wife’s pleasure on climax is relative to how horny she was before hand. How much she really needed it.
    She will accept pleasure almost anytime I offer it (or instigate it without her prior approval.) these days. She always seems to really enjoy the ones she has requested.
    Have you thought of a little orgasm denial for you wife? Maybe some foreplay/intimacy throughout the day without the end result in the evenings. Make her want it even more?

nicolicious likes this.
  3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Failing that:
    Orgasm gels worked well for my wife.
    Clit pumps.
    Oh, and one of those suction, fiddly blowy vibrators (as you can guess I forget the name)

nicolicious likes this.
  4. nicolicious

nicolicious Member

Local Time:
    I haven't thought about turning the game on its head by denying her. LOL. Maybe that's a tactic to explore... I have, however, teased her from work with text messages about all the things I want to do to her body. This serves two purposes in my mind. Firstly it gets her all riled up and horny, and secondly the way she replies helps me to see what kind of actions she will approve of. But I need ideas for making it last even longer and be even more intense. She can get super impatient though... One time I spent like 2 hours just sensually massaging her and teasing her pussy, but never really touching between her legs. Eventually she got so worked up that she grabbed my head and literally shoved my face almost violently between her legs. It felt like she had my head in a vice when she finally came and her thighs almost crushed my head. LOL

Curious40ish, Rectrix and IB-Chaste like this.
  5. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Every woman is like a combination safe. Takes a bit different combo to get them off. My wife prefers my fingers. If I can edge her a bit and build it up, she has massive ones. Also the 2nd one she can get can cause her to crawl across the ceiling.

nicolicious likes this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Where are her erogenous zones? Concentrate on those. What turns her on?. Concentrate on that. Good luck.

nicolicious likes this.
  7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    Wow! It sounds like you are doing everything you need to to please her! She sounds very, very satisfied. Though you didn't mention it, I'm guessing that the frequency of sexual intimacy is high given how satisfied she's become with your attention to her sexual pleasure.

What are you doing to satisfy your sexual desire? If she has zero interest in your pleasure, are you masturbating a lot? If so, what about telling her that you want her to be the source of your sexual pleasure and asking her to hold the key to a chastity cage. While she may not agree to do so, her answer and reasoning might be telling. Does she just not care?

8. nicolicious

nicolicious Member

Local Time:
    Well, our frequency has definitely increased, although, if it were up to me, I'd please her multiple hours every night. I'm trying my level best not to masturbate, because I want to cultivate the mindset of "if she doesn't see a reason for me to be satisfied, then I should accept that". That, however, is proving incredibly difficult since I still have access to my genitals. LOL. I have cut back drastically on the frequency, and even just that effort on my part is making me more attentive to her outside the bedroom as well as inside. I never understood it when guys mentioned it, but I'm experiencing it first hand now, and I'm not even locked (yet, hopefully). I have to say it's not easy, because even typing this reply has my mind drifting back to her satisfied indifference to my needs and it's making me hard

Rectrix likes this.
  9. nicolicious

nicolicious Member

Local Time:
    Focussing on her inner thighs drives her insane, and also teasing the area around my eventual prize does wonders. She loves being tied up and blindfolded, but not really in a submissive way. Like she doesn't want to be tied up and submit to my will. If I tie her up, she's still actually in control because I'll only do things she approves of. Like I'd never dare putting my cock anywhere close to her face or mouth. She's made it pretty clear she hates that. So she likes the feeling of laying back and being pleasured while pretending to relinquish control. But she loses her mood pretty quickly if I do stuff she doesn't approve of

10. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Under these circumstances, I think I would wait to masturbate until I couldn't stand denial anymore and do it beside her in bed after I've become very aroused from pleasuring her. That should get her to pay attention to you, maybe in a negative way, but it should at least start a conversation. Does she know that you masturbate occasionally and, if so, does she care? If not, for your relationship to remain healthy, you want her to be the source of your sexual arousal & stimulation so that your pleasure is directly tied to your intimacy with her. And she should be a participant in that.

I can go for long periods between orgasms because my wife pays attention to me, teases me frequently, and we have plenty of non-sexual physical intimacy.

nicolicious likes this.
  11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You're already living 90% of the dream. As I read this, the only thing missing is some affirmative words and acts of denial from her. You are giving her everything she wants -- perhaps it is time to self-lock,to let her know and give her the last remaining piece, to free her from the duty of reciprocity.

Curious40ish and nicolicious like this.
  12. nicolicious

nicolicious Member

Local Time:
    I'm not sure how she'd react if I did that next to her, but it might be a good thing to keep in mind for a bit later when things are more settled. For now, I'm extremely careful not to be too hasty and make a wrong move. I've read many accounts of how guys moved too fast and permanently destroyed their chances of living this dream, and I want to make sure my timing and actions are 100% right

littleguy3 likes this.
  13. nicolicious

nicolicious Member

Local Time:
    For now, I think the sudden appearance of a cage might scare the wits out of her, but I'm definitely working up to it. The key is patience, even though I would have liked to be locked already. So these past few days I asked her if I could type up some ideas and scenarios that we could do in bed. I specified that these would be efforts to maximise her pleasure and push the intensity and pleasure for her to the absolute limit. I didn't mention me cumming, or my own needs, anywhere in the letter I e-mailed her last night. I told her I was nervous as shit sharing this stuff with her. She sent a short reply saying, "don't be nervous. I only feel like cuddling tonight but we'll do that second idea of your tomorrow night". These seem like small things but I'm excited by the way she's beginning to exert control over our sex life. And once again, she showed complete indifference toward reciprocating my pleasuring of her in any way, shape or form. I love it

14. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    How did she get to the place where she is completely indifferent to your sexual pleasure?
    And maybe I missed it, does she know that you resort to pleasuring yourself privately in the absence of her attention to you?

15. nicolicious

nicolicious Member

Local Time:
    Haha apologies, I forgot that I shared some info on another thread that wasn't shared here. It started about a week or two ago. We had an awesome session where I put in a lot more effort for her benefit than usual, that ended in a ridiculously intense orgasm for her. When I pushed up against her expecting her to "return the favour" with my usual quick handjob, she smiled at me, put my arm around her and spooned against my hardon until she fell asleep. The next night, same thing happened except I gave her multiple orgasms and even more intense sessions. I don't know if she remembers a conversation we had years ago about me asking for a tease/denial session, or if she saw something on my browser history or whatever. She wasn't interested back then, so I left it alone. But now, completely out of the blue, it's like she realised the benefit of totally ignoring my needs. We've had several more sessions since then, and she hasn't touched, mentioned, or acknowledged my dick in ANY way whatsoever. It's 100% like I'm a sex toy without needs. I haven't mentioned denial or chastity explicitly, but we've since had comversations where I tell her how much I love focussing every ounce of my sexual energy on her, and she's just acting like it's always been normal for us. It's like the more intensely I please her, the more motivated she is to ignore my needs/frustration. I'm not sure if she knows I masturbate alone, or how she'd feel about it. I want to initiate a conversation with her about it, but I want to be 1000000% sure she sees all the benefits of keeping me denied first. And this behaviour is spilling out of the bedroom as well. I'm bringing her coffee in bed, opening doors and and and... for the first time in years. It's just happening by itself without me needing to think about it. It's weird

Curious40ish, Rectrix and littleguy3 like this.
  16. nicolicious

nicolicious Member

Local Time:
    I'm not sure if me masturbating alone has occured to her, since this is so new to us. What I do know, is that she is very deliberately denying me any sort of pleasure or satisfaction when we are together

17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Have you considered getting her a hitachi type wand? It’s the only toy my Madam likes.

nicolicious likes this.
  18. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yep! It's hard to imagine at first how being denied could have this affect on you! You would expect it to be the opposite!

nicolicious likes this.
  19. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    Yea, I tried this once. Couldn’t sit for days. Don’t get between a dominant woman and her orgasm.

20. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    It sounds like we are at a similar stage in our journey.
    I think if you were to wear a cage and show your wife she would be intrigued and perhaps even turned on by the fact you can't get a hard on or orgasm. I was self-locking since January as I had asked my wife for a chastity cage for Xmas however she did not provide. I went and ordered a CB6000s copy to try out different ring sizes with little success as the largest did not fit at broke the second time I tried to fit it on.
    I have been repairing it ever since making it work.
    My wife and I went out for an evening with a few drinks, I was locked the whole time and when we got into bed she asked for sex and I had to tell her I was unable to. She reached out and found my little fella straining to break out. She laughed told me to take it off and then do my husbandly chores.
    It broke from straining that night and many more after it. She still is not comfortable with me wearing my cage and she doesn't hold the key however her attitude to it is softening.
    Take a chance and introduce her to a cage once you have managed to break it in. It is like you wife is already denying you orgasms so having a cage will just make it a power thing for you wife.
    Also once you show her you could confess to the masturbation and beg for her to help you quit by holding the key.
    I looks like you are well on you way to living the dream of many.
    Good luck with your journey.

nicolicious likes this.
  21. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Have you asked her what she would like?

Maybe she has some fantasy that she wants to talk about. Maybe you could act it out for her.

A

nicolicious likes this.
  22. nicolicious

nicolicious Member

Local Time:
    That is actually something I've wanted to do, but apparently they're ridiculously noisy and we have kids in the house So I've been looking at other, quieter options

23. nicolicious

nicolicious Member

Local Time:
    We've been talking more and more about what she'd like, and literally zero about me (which I love). One of her biggest things is rough penetration. She can do that all night long. LOL. So I've considered getting a properly sized toy we could use, or suggesting that we apply desensitizing cream to me before putting on the condom. That way she gets satisfied while still having the option of leaving me high and dry

24. nicolicious

nicolicious Member

Local Time:
    I plan on introducing her to chastity along with a "list" of benefits for her. One of those will be the zero masturbation for me. I'm also going to ask for her help in getting it under control.

Curious40ish and littleguy3 like this.
  25. nicolicious

nicolicious Member

Local Time:
    Indeed! LOL. I think the real test will be if I'm wearing a device and start wanting to be let out, and she says no. That part will be a test for both of us. Will she be able to say no and stick to it, and will I be able to accept her decision?

Curious40ish likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice