I love how far I’ve taken my sub husband

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Ms.Shauna, Jan 29, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Ms.Shauna

Ms.Shauna Member

his KH
    Edmonton, AB. Canada
    Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    I haven’t been on CM for awhile now. But wanted to express how my plan has come together.
    My mutt hasn’t masturbated or has had a orgasm for over 2 years now.
    I thought it would be a few more years before I would have taken him to this point.
    My goal was to get him there, however I just seemed to fast track it.
    Surprisingly he has accepted it well. I can’t even imagine how frustrating it must be for him.
    When we discussed it last year, we agreed that indefinite orgasm denial was what I wanted for him. Being totally my sub/slave husband, he hesitated but agreed.
    I believe he only needs relief via prostrate milkings, and I would allow that a few times a year.
    But starting in 2023, he will be limited to only 2 a year. Then down to once a year in 2024.
    By 2025, there will be no relief whatsoever for the rest of his life.
    I really don’t think that’s unreasonable.
    His submission and devotion is incredible now being constantly horny and frustrated.
    We agreed a long time ago that sexual pleasure was only for me, and he would suffer the consequences of denial for the betterment of our FLM.
    I’m curious to hear from other Femdom wives or gf on CM, if this is to much for a man to accept.
    My femdom group of women are mixed about how strict I am, but support my decision.
    Enjoy to hear more opinions.

2. David.j

David.j New member

househusband
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    The control in your FLR sounds hot but I'm not sure about no relief ever. Perhaps it would work for you both, I'm just not sure.

I'm only at the very beginning (hopefully) of my FLR journey. My wife has consented to me wearing a chastity cage and I've explained that I want to submit to her but at this point she is still somewhat uncertain So I'm focusing on giving her oral orgasms and asking for no reciprocation as much as possible and explained that I would *love* for her to just ask/demand them/schedule them whenever and not to feel guilty as I adore doing it. Last night she brought in the skin lotion when we sat down last night to watch netflix as she said 'you're going to be rubbing my feet anyway so you may as well use this' which I loved so I'm hopeful that our FLR will develop as she gets more confident.

I'm already a househusband and take responsibility for the cooking, cleaning and lots of the child care (although our youngest are just about to start school) but, notwithstanding she earns all the money, she still wants to retain some involvement in domestic matters. I've also asked if she would cane me if I dissatisfied her in anything but she is also reluctant and is sceptical as 'I wouldn't like it if it was a punishment', even when I explain that *afterwards* it would be a turn on and really cement our FLR (which I think is actually part of her reticence).

I'm curious to know did your relationship start out as D/s or did it evolve to where you are today?

nikkel, Tincan66 and Mistreated like this.
  3. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    Thanks your comment and explanation on your relationship.
    We started out 20 years ago when we met. I was kinky, but had no idea of what real BDSM was. He explained how he felt about and loved being submissive to a woman and needed that for a relationship. I didn’t understand at the time. But after researching about it online, I found it extremely erotic.
    I have always liked control, so I decided I would give it a try.
    Months later. I couldn’t go back.
    Didn’t even know if our relationship would be long term, but having a man submit to me like this was overwhelming.
    I found out that I was a true domme.
    Life for me has never been better.

4. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    If you reply, I control my husband’s account. I get to many messages to my account and I don’t appreciate them.
    So you can post to him. I read everything on his account.
    If I want to respond, I will.

FLRsubken, Sexy Slave 69 and David.j like this.
  5. Bees and Honey

Bees and Honey This image says so much. Well, a couple of things

UK
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    I do wonder how many men are in permanent chastity. It is quite a scary thought, but is of course erotic as a fantasy, but I don't think I could manage anything like his level of denial. But it shows the power and effect of firmly-applied female authority (astounding work Ms Shauna!) and a properly secure orgasm-preventing chastity device or belt to its full extent.

dharmaslave likes this.
  6. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    Sorry but that sounds absolutely DREADFUL...

7. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes it does sound dreadful, so that is why you will never know what real chastity is, real chastity only begins when you want out.

servant, Danny15, JaySaysYes and 5 others like this.
  8. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    The emotional disconnect from the person denying me would be inevitable

9. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    #9 NowIveDoneIt, Jan 29, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
    Here we go again...

starflyer likes this.
  10. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    So that is your input, what a laugh.

11. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    My wife’s didn’t have a program of explicit denial, but I wasn’t allowed to masturbate or ask for orgasms - she would tell me when I was allowed and that was that. In practice it meant only a couple of times a year.

It was very hard to handle, which I think she knew, and the only thing that made it easier was that she was super-strict outside of the bedroom too, which took my mind off the frustration.

I’d say that if you enjoy an intense D/s dynamic 24/7 and like to be strict with him in general and impose discipline on him, it will be bearable. If you’re more likely to want to leave him alone more, then he’ll likely find it harder.

Kfb47, servant, Danny15 and 9 others like this.
  12. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I can see this working if you as the woman provide lots of positive feedback, encouragement, and allow him to experience sexual pleasure in other ways (like teasing, touching, kissing, caressing, etc.). Being locked and ignored is absolutely horrible and I hope that is not the case in your relationship.

nikkel, Servus, Caged4Sazz and 19 others like this.
  13. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I hope it's O.K. for me to reply...I have been going through a no touch, no tease Jan., and it's really not bad. Not sure if it is our age, but our sex drives have changed a lot since we meet. From 2-3 times a day, to 2-3 times a month, things are different now. My Wife (KH) is ten years older then me. When she had her "change of live", her sex drive dropped...I was still needing sex but it came less and less over the last few years before MC. Since putting my penis under lock & key, and having my Wife (KH) control my orgasms, I have really not missed having a orgasm. This May will be one full year without and release. (Except for leaking). If my Wife told me that I won't be having another orgasm, ever. I would be fine with that. My Wife still enjoys her orgasms, most of the time she will masturbate in front of me and the odd time she will allow me to perform oral on her. No PIV for years. I guess for a younger man in his prime it might be tougher to go long periods of time with no release. But I enjoy how our sex lives are now...I still get horny and hard in my cage, but now it seems to be easier to get through it. JMHO

14. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Agreed 100% I'm personally not down with that.

15. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    I agree and wonder how much sexual contact you will allow him. Will he still (or is he currently) able to participate in your sexual pleasure? Will you still tease him physically in some way? I think depending on those answers it may be much more doable than him totally being left alone.

16. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    This just sounds like wank fodder to me.

No disrespect intended if it’s all genuine, but for me: If you’re only milking twice a year that’s already past a point where it’s even ‘required’.

The arousal of being locked doesn’t constantly increase as it progresses. It ebbs and follows with interaction. Not imagining how frustrated he can be? Well, I’m sure you can. Either you’re teasing him constantly and it’s overpoweringly erotic… which it’s not, as you’ve outlined your plans for no orgasms/ruins/milking. This already ensures he’s coming to terms with the situation and any ‘tease’ will become meaningless, I’m sure he just rolls his eyes now when you pretend you’re going to allow it, no?
    Or, you’ve established an equilibrium where he’s submissive through choice and he’s accepted his denial. Either way. The description is off.

I’ve read this post 3 or 4 times and I still can’t understand how this is supposed to work. Of course, if you do just want to opinion of other ‘femdom wives or gf’s’ you could verify yourself and post in a female only thread…

17. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats on achieving the relationship that pleases you.

Personally I think your schedule of no orgasms is dreadful. If I was him I'd hate it. So if frustrating him is your goal I think you're achieving it, I'd rather just not know.

That said, I think you should just end his orgasms. That would totally be cruel but also liberating for him. To finally know. Or better yet. Just tell him you decide and and the orgasms belong to you.

The reality is you have many choices. And as long as you take care of him what you do doesn't matter to anyone but the two of you think!

Mark Owen and Proudence Baelish like this.
  18. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I agree on everything you say. In the end I just have to say one irrefutable question- WHY? Like what is the point here? Look, we are all playing a kinky game here that some take more seriously than others but at some point you have to say what is the end goal? What possible purpose is there to say 2 milkings this year and one next and then a lifetime of denial. Why? Do you fucking hate him that much? We all know that past a certain point there is a lot of psychological manipulation that plays into longer and longer denials (and not saying that is always a wrong thing, some just want it). But to head to zero with someone you love? No, it is not love. It is pure sadism...

19. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I don't know about the first part of your post. We have many discussions on reality vs fantasy so I won't go there. But I was thinking similar things.

The last sentence though is what I find most interesting. Yes there are some really hard core sadists. An ex Domme of mine is one of them. At the time I wasn't ready for the torture she inflicted on another of her subs. As time has progressed, I'd love to do some of the things now. No, permenant loss of orgasms is something I'd rather not do, but it's also not out of the realm of limits given the right cercimstances. Ironically, no properly done milking would not be something I would accept. But that's another long discussion.

20. CagedJohn

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    It's like saying you have a female sub who has to blow you when ever you want, but you're reducing her to 3 conversations a year and by 2025 she isn't allowed to talk to you without permission

In the end it sounds more like abuse than a game

How is it fun if you have nothing to look forward to

Unless he really hates seeing you naked and being inside you

Mistreated and Mark Owen like this.
  21. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    Chris estim and hardbodysub like this.
  22. Deleted member 104385

I am pretty sure that I have read an article about prostate health in which it said that a full and or swollen prostate that doesn't get to relieve it's build up of semen can cause infection, or something along those lines where not milking regularly or can cause inflammation and eventually infection since the semen is never expelled.

Miss Bella likes this.
  23. CagedJohn

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    A lot of it has to do with how the body fights inflammation on its own

It also varies person to person based on health, age, diet, if they exercise or not

working out can make it easier over a longer chaste run, but eating healthy is a big one too

24. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    While I have no desire to live this version of the lifestyle myself, having read cumslave_2002's posts over the years, I have absolutely no reason to doubt that they're real.

OldLockedCuck likes this.
  25. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    i have just recently asked for and been granted total lock up for 2023. i will be allowed to cum in my cage if i can. i accept this as a wonderful next step.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice