How long is safe to stay caged?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chastitylover93, Feb 16, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    That’s what a dildo is for. Sex is for her pleasure.

TonyF25 and Chastitylover93 like this.
  2. Chastitylover93

Chastitylover93 Active member

Local Time:
    Lol yes I tried to tell her that, I said I want to use a strapon to pleasure her. But she wants my real penis lol

3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It's up to her, it's her penis. If she wants to use it and it drives you back to the post-orgasm blues, oh well, deal with it, that's what chastity means for her and therefore for you. There are many of us who would love to be permitted to get hard and enter the holy place, be thankful.

4. Chastitylover93

Chastitylover93 Active member

Local Time:
    Lol yes I know I should consider myself lucky. Thanks for setting me straight

5. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    She likes penetration from the real thing, just slather it with numbing cream and a "delaying condom" (more numbing) and make yourself into a dildo for her pleasure.

When done properly, it is wildly frustrating and a serious head trip.

6. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    I am in the same as you, the method is simple, I get numbed (Lidocaine 5%) and I use a condom.
    You feel nothing and get hard and she feel you like a real man. Also after a few years like this your body will learn that penetration is no longer pleasure and need to be ended by ejaculation.

Now I am able to do PIV without ejaculation, like if I dried up. My KH is not really pro cage but she likes me to do not ejaculate. In past she send me back to cage witch is a easier then to just stay hard free and frustrated.

Also to help you with the cage, use a belt, it helps a lot by putting the cage tight to your body, the worst experience is when you suceed to be a little hard in the cage.
    Another things I discover in one of my cage, one that allow to be hard for a short lenght (7 cm - 2.5 inch) is that my erection where shorter for a week after before getting longer again, like if my body remember the size of the cage and do some "shrink erections".
    I have no doubt you will have nice erection when uncaged.

M PowerYou likes this.
  7. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    My steel cages are always supported by a steel waist belt. The belt relieves the weight and makes the device very secure.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    lol! Mine doesn’t!

9. Ffcman

Ffcman Member

Local Time:
    Permanent!!!!!!

Jarad and Chastitylover93 like this.
  10. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Consider a "head-only" cage that doesn't have a base ring and allows erection but prevents ejaculation from manual stimulation. Mine's a Steelwerks Extreme but plenty of other makers are producing them. Steelworxx.de in germany and several of the american makers.

11. Guest 3939

Guest 3939 Member

Local Time:
    I can only tell you from my experience that I have been in my cage since 2017. It doesn't come of very often, maybe 3-6 times a year. That's only for cleaning, or if I got a pinch, but that was early on with cage fitting process.

Now it doesn't come off at all because I have a mistress holding my keys and she has absolutely no intention to release me for at least a year, though she probably will add another year on before this one ends.

I am permanently in a cage, and that's what I wanted, so she said she would make sure I got what I wished for. My keys are locked away and I don't even have a spare, so I have one carry my locked case with me everywhere I go.

There are circumstances that led to my decision, but once I got into he idea of never being released, the more I wanted that. It is very satisfying sexually. Sounds odd, but is true in my case.

12. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    Its safe for long term caging.. i hv been caged for years but with frequent uncaging for washing.. over my place here its too warm n humid for absolute non removal.. once uncaged, i hv a thorough wash while stretching d skin for any signs of deep marks caused by d cage/ring.. im responsible for own cleanlines.. theres “no strict supervision n monitoring by key holder”… my wife does pop in now n then n ask “hows d litle guy doing..?”… before i quickly relock n return her d key.. as for sex.. yes.. go with watever yr gf wants.. service above self.. in early years of chastity we decided to let d litle guy workout with piv n then folowed with retreating n me finishing her off with oral pleasure.. while maintaining ejaculation free for d male..

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice