How long have you been married or together?

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Guest 3729, Jan 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    Impressive!!

2. Green.Fly

Green.Fly Member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Together 15 years, married 10. We've always had strong connections in the bedroom. Chastity came into play 4 yrs ago and has not left. My partner loves PIV so the current goal is PIV till she gets off, and I have to hold back, then get locked up. Not perfect, but we're getting the hang of it.

oldgrad and Bill249017 like this.
  3. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Good for you! My wife also likes her PIV and having her cock to play with. That means she doesn’t like it locked up anymore -but I am not allowed to cum at any time.

Green.Fly likes this.
  4. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    Married for 17 years and in chastity since last Xmas. Now retired and look after my Goddess full time, with me doing ‘everything’ which makes us both very happy.

She is the most amazing Lady you could hope to meet and embraces chastity/ FLR as she knows it makes me happy.

Blended family with three adult children who think I have had a ‘brain transplant’ as our kids can’t believe that I’ve gone from very stressed / grumpy all the time (demanding job) to now retired and in permanent chastity and can’t do enough to help everyone with my wife telling them that I cook and clean for her and that I’m now available and happy to help out anyone !!!! How little do they know!
    :)

Sheilas sub1, Bill249017 and true42 like this.
  5. Cuck247

Cuck247 Active member

Local Time:
    #305 Cuck247, Sep 28, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2023
    We met as she turned 16 she was an untouched tomboy and a wild child, i was 21. Freed of her virginity months later she cheated on me going out with a man who she had faniced since she was 14. He was in his mid 30s, she admitted this the same evening.

So really i should have known what she was like and how sexually adventourous she was and would become.

We fell in love, i was the sort of level headed, caring masculine dominant man she wanted and we married when she was 18. Unknown to me even then she liked flirting with other men and another mans touch as sexually active fit teenage girls do.

She has said since that even on our wedding day as she gained a lovely kind husband the love of her life but also one who would probably become her cuck husband, even though we didnt know the term then.

She had her first affair at 20/22, second at 23/24 having given us a child at 19 and second at 23.

She turned me into her knowing cuck husband when she was 24 as i watched my best friend fuck her, she wanted me to know sure i would accept this. Watching i knew why she needed a lover with a wealth of sexual experience unlike me.

By the time i was in my early 30s, i had both nipples pierced and a PA, soon after at her request i became a pantie wearer permanently then she continued with my covert feminisation.

I was collared and locked as soon as she heard of such devices and willingly surrendered my sexuality to her, which she enthusiastically accepted then did nothing with.

Next year we will have been together 40 years, she has had many long term lovers but most only seen on average once a month neither of us wanting to effect our family or friendship too much by our hobby.

6. Lovinglylockdhubby

Outside Boston,MA
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    Going on 8 years now with my lovely wife and both turning 30 this year

7. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Over 40 years together. Chastiy cage and femdom play started about 5 years ago.

littleguy3 likes this.
  8. TAGntim

TAGntim Member

Retired
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    Forty-one years. My wife has been dominant since probably the second month we were together. I can count on my hand how many times she wasn't in charge in the bedroom or in our daily lives.
    We don't practice chastity with hardware. Just my abstinence.
    But we're at a different stage of life. We get the same benefits of chastity with hardware. I experience the same cravings as anyone locked up, to the point I prefer to stay in this state with no release.
    She pressesy buttons pretty frequently.

9. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Dated for 7 years, married for one year, locked for two and a half years. Wearing a cage was my idea, being the top was her idea. I submitted to her and sacrificed my pleasure for hers’ and she is learning that she can go longer without PIV than she thought which increases her denying me which increases her arousal. It’s a self fulfilling positive feedback loop.

10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    51 years and counting.

TAGntim likes this.
  11. Stubby Driver

Stubby Driver Member

Local Time:
    Married 15 years next month, in a sexual relationship over 20 and known each other for over 25 years. Once we connected sexually we couldn’t resist any and every chance to be intimate. Bdsm entered fairly soon and it was me the submissive and her the dominant. She claims that I was the one who introduced her to being the dom and she had to work at it. There was a lot of bondage teasing denial repeat for many years. We have both had some surgeries, joint replacements things like that so some activities have had to be altered sadly.

I’m 66 and my wife is late 50’s and we have a fantastic relationship. Both of us have been married before. I tell people we have never fought. We’ve been upset at times but we talk everyday and share our feelings and thoughts keeping each other close. We wanted to do the chastity thing 6-8 years ago but didn’t pursue it mostly because of cost at the time. So this is new for us. It’s been a great thing so far. Our time together on weekends has been with me locked up and her receiving pleasure on demand. I’m gone throughout the week for work so our time together has always been special but this last few weeks has sparked a whole new chapter in our sexual relationship.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice