How long did it take your wife to get fully on board?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Cageman, Jan 18, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    Felt myself lucky in life to have the honor of serving and training under two wonderful lifestyle teachers. Master Art for 28 years until his death in 1998, meeting Mistress in late 1999/2000 at first online in the old IM Yahoo chat, then a play/party munch have been in service to her since.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  2. Cageman

Cageman New member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Thanx for al the reactions. It's jalous making to see the stories of the males blessed with a natural dominant partner. It is nice to read your positive experiences.
    I'm also very interested in inspiring stories where after years it clicked for the wife. Maybe during a vacation without children, after the children moved out or after retirement...
    Is there hope that even after years of just chastity our key holders become more dominant and want a FLR?

Danny15 likes this.
  3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    Zero time. I explained it well afterf reasearching it, and she asked a bunch of questions. That was it. She loves it, and I do too. We are stil finding our way but the major points are history. If I had one piece of advice to fellow travellers it would be; Be honest.

4. MrPickle

MrPickle Active member

Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    About a year.
    Once I had a cage that didn't need to come off for cleaning it became less hastle. C also noticed and liked the person I was when caged and orgasm limited.
    The last 3 and a half years it's been 24/7 except when C wants to use it or treat me.
    C isn't a Dom, likley never will be, and that's fine with me. I'm not a sub. But she does enjoy this and make use of it. She definitely makes use of me for her own sexual gratification.
    She will when the mood takes her used my locked state to dish out orders, but this isn't usually necessary. I keep on top of things.
    I prefer being used to being bossed around anyway .

I think the less hastle it is for your keyholder and the less you mention it, the less you try to micro steer etc. the more normal it becomes.
    Once it becomes "The norm". That's when you wonder what you've gotten yourself into.

5. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    Think we were both onboard at the same time and she might of been before me.

About 2009 or sex life dropped off the chart trying to get thing going again I came across FetLife we were both looking through it when for the first time in both our lives we saw a guy in chastity some what shocking to us both, my wife sent a message to the person about it. This lady Shelly responded very quickly and asked my wife and I a ton of questions. To be completely honest I thought the idea of wearing one was a complete turn on. My wife thought it would be interesting to see it in person. Shelly directed up to a few sites for shopping for one also told us how to measure for one. It took some time to get the right fix the one I liked a holy trainer she just hated, and I wound up having issues with it anyway this was kind of a turn off for us both. Shelly who is now on my wife's speed dial lol and who chats with my wife weekly got my wife back into chastity and then convinced her just not to stop with chastity but to adventure into the world of cuckolding me. And I will also add that she also helped me with overcoming the Downside of it.

6. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Too long.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  7. Alphasub6988

Alphasub6988 Active member

Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    This thread was a great read. I’m in the early stages here. Wife has always been on the dominant side. I’ve recently confessed to her how much I love that and would like to embrace it further. She has always been on the more vanilla side but like the queen she is she was open minded. I brought up the chastity cage and she was definitely a bit confused at first. Eventually agreed to try it out.

I received my cage Friday (1/19) and we had a really great evening. Realistically a great weekend. However she is still very weary about me wearing it to work or in public. I was slightly disappointed but after reading through this thread it was a great reminder to not “top from the bottom” and let things grow organically. We have incredibly busy vanilla lives. As things calm down I hope our things wrap up. We’re still fairly young. She seems to enjoy the cage but still going at her own pace and I’ve got to be good about respecting that or it could just kill the vibe.

Danny15, littleguy3 and knightly like this.
  8. Alphasub6988

Alphasub6988 Active member

Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    welp, I can see a week. Last weekend it was kind of just an experiment. This weekend she locked me and took the keys. This morning when i was leaving for work I asked her if i should take my cage off and she just kinda smirked and changed the subject. I guess she's not only my queen but also my keyholder now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice