Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    "Let me understand, you had sex 8 times in the last 10 years of your previous marriage. Really? I don't understand the complaint."

2. RLocked

RLocked Madams sub

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    "you are really a better man without orgasms"
    Thats so good to hear from my wonderful Girlfriend

3. nivelx77

nivelx77 Active member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    "If you weight less than 198 pounds for christmas, maybe santa brings you a little present ho ho ho".

I'm currently weight a little over 200

durango_o and spider203 like this.
  4. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    Keep it up and you wont have to worry about a key.

5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    (Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my Vixskin strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Me: "Did you think about how I'd take it when you told me that you've honestly forgotten how I felt inside you?"

Mrs Edge: "No, I just said it, and I didn't even think about it."

Caged4Sazz and grntruck like this.
  6. kirishima

kirishima Active member

Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    So a year ago I modified my cage into a front plate and cable design. Basically to be released it has to be cut off to give access to cage lock
    Ii has made cage totally secure

So we were celebrating anniversary.
    She said 2 things
    You being caged is best thing we have done in our marriage

Your staying in that belt forever

Only squshed ruined orgasms for me from now on

7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mrs Edge and I have been seriously discussing my being "permanently" locked up (as I have been for the last three years), including never to be allowed inside her again, nor any touch or stimulation. Ever.

From a recent text conversation:

Me: It's hard to get across how intense it has been for me lately over text messages. The idea that we're going to do this, that we've actually been doing this for almost three years is affecting me on a very gut level. It's crazy, but also it's so good that I don't want it to end.

Her: Oh, It's not ever going to end if I can help it :D
    Don't you worry about that!

8. Hufflemypuff

Hufflemypuff Member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    So its a very new dynamic and purely virtual at the moment, but there are a couple of things that really flick a switch for me:

1) Any kind of posting on a website about keeping me in chastity. There is something delicious about it being public and anonymous.

2) For the last few days my Mistress has asked me 'what are your plans today' and those words give me butterflies. I know she is thinking about when and how long i can be locked for.

lockit likes this.
  9. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Locked in now 32 days - this is quite something for me, and getting a little more intense each passing day. The metal cage I was wearing was basically slightly too big. I own a smaller nub(ish) style metal cage also but didn’t get on with it last time - too tight and pinched. However, I have tried again and I think I have it sat right now. Really comfy and much lighter too. I told my wife this in the form of a confession as she wasn’t around when I swapped cages (she wants both of us to know where the key is in case she forgets!). Anyway, long story short, that was a mistake. I was told I should have waited for her or texted her to ask!
    “I was going to let you out January 31st, but that’s another 2 weeks added on as punishment”.
    At least I know now, Valentine’s Day.
    Whether she will let me out then, I don’t know, she seems to find fun in making sure I infringe her rules as much as possible! I could yet be suffering more blue balls over Christmas - Christmas 2021 !

10. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mrs Edge and I have been seriously discussing my being "permanently" locked up (as I have been for the last three years), including never to be allowed inside her again, nor any touch or stimulation. Ever.

From a recent conversation:

Her: Yes, I've thought about unlocking you. But after all this time you'd come way too fast. It wouldn't be good.

Me: No, and it wouldn't be good for you either.

Her: No, it wouldn't. Your new cock* is much better.

(* a Vixskin Tex that I wear in a harness)

11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    When Mrs Chaste does permit me inside her she always makes sure that she has been satisfied beforehand! I normally last less than 30 seconds! Which she finds most amusing indeed, and I find it not very enjoyable! That also adds to her mirth!

12. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    To be honest, it has been about 3 months since we my wife had me inside her. With her acid reflux, she simply hasn’t been up to it.... until this morning, when she said as much that she didn’t want MY cock in her, but the much bigger strapon. The fact that he is denying me her pussy just upped the hotness of this situation a 1000%.
    I fantasize about being denied in such a way - I know, it’s madness really, but this is the kink us locked guys have... and now it’s real!! Like I said, I am not gonna push things here, her acid reflux is still there, but if she is up to more sex, and hopefully it will involve more of the strapon - and her telling me her pussy is off limits for my own cock... well... I’m up for traveling that road... :)

Rectrix, Tom Allen and Chaste J. like this.
  13. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    From about a week and a half ago. I had just been let out of the cage ~3 days prior (usually get to cum every 3 weeks on average) and we had full intercourse (after her standard bunch of orgasms from my fingers and tongue). I, of course, lasted all of 30 seconds as per normal now.

Me, entertaining her again: "You know if you let me out of the cage again I'll last longer"

Her: "What do you mean"

Me: "It's only been a couple days, I'm not as built up horny as usual. I'll be able to rail you like you want!"

Her, after hemming and hawing and getting several more orgasms: "Okay get the lockbox"

... I get unlocked, get inside her, try to last longer but only go about a minute this time.

Her: "Well never letting that happen again."

Me: "What?"

Her: "Letting you talk me into letting you out so soon again."

Oh.

14. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Over the weekend, we had some playtime planned but the wife wasn't feeling that hot so rather than cancel entirely, she told me to go tie myself up and get our remote vibrators (Lovense Hush and Lush) out. The Lush goes around my cage, the Hush where it's supposed to. We've done this before. It can get intense having both vibrators buzzing away on some pattern for several hours in a row. She knows this. The vibrators are controlled via bluetooth from my phone so I've got it laying in my chest within reach of my hands (which are secured to my chest harness for this exact purpose).

After about 2 hours (I really lose sense of time in this state, tied up and vibed), she comes into the bedroom and turns the lights on. This is late afternoon now, when I started there was plenty of natural light through the shades from the sun. Not anymore. I've been in near-dark for a while.

Her: "How you doing?"

Me: "Are you here to ... ungh ... rescue me?" <said in a slightly higher pitch than normal, as a new pattern starts and hits a high vibration both in my butt and against my cage>

Her: "Not exactly. I'm not going to untie you or do anything else to you ... except for this"

She turns on the main light, walks over to the bed, bends down, caresses my ballsack, inner thighs, pinches my nipples a couple times and gives me a very long, very deep kiss.

Me: <Moooaaannn>

Her: "How much longer do you think you can go?"

Me: "I ... don't ... know ..." <I whimper this, as the vibes hit another peak and she's rubbing my balls>

Her: "Hmmm. Well here's the key" <puts it on my chest within reach> "but don't use it until ... 24 minutes more elapse"

Me: <Small calm period of low intensity, I can think briefly> "How will I know 24 minutes?"

Her: <thinking> "Alexa, set a timer for 24 minutes."

She walks out of the room, turns out the light leaving me in near-darkness again, and shuts the door. I fall back into moaning and the vibrations. Time passes. I've lost track, but it really feels like it's been longer than 24 minutes. I can't see a clock so I can't really tell. My phone dings with my special text-message sound for my wife.

Her: <Texts me a photo of her in the lingerie she's been wearing, but through some filter that adds horns, deep red lipstick and floating feathers to her. I don't know why, but it makes her look twice as hot and thrice as devilish>

Me: Yum

Her: I'm getting hungry

Me: Timer hasn't gone off yet

Her: How much time is left?

Me: "Alexa, how much time on the timer?"

Alexa: "There are no timers set"

Me, in text: There are no timers set

Her: Sucks to be you.

Me: <whimper loudly>

A while longer passes by. She texts me again, says I can undo my binds, tells me to get dressed in leather pants and no shirt and to get downstairs to make dinner. I get untied, cleaned up and dressed as requested. I am very frustrated, super horny, and after that exchange feeling extremely submissive so I end up kneeling in front of her on the couch. She lifts up one foot to stretch it and I just start massaging it and kissing it. Definitely not something I usually do (the kissing).

Me: I'm sorry I don't know what happened to the timer. How long was it?

Her: Oh I turned that timer off a while ago. Wanted you to wait longer. Now go make me dinner.

Me: Yes, my love.

... Damn I love her ...

15. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    "I'm thinking of all of January"

Andylocked likes this.
  16. Her_boy_joseph

Her_boy_joseph Active member

New England
    Local Time:
    29 days and counting....6 more than my longest denial period ever

There's no end in sight and she's telling me she thinks I can handle "big numbers".

17. Kelsboy

Kelsboy Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    Today is a very special day for us as it’s the 3 year mark from the day we met. I have been locked for the last 14 days and upon arriving home with flowers in hand she says “I have a very special night planned for you”. After making dinner she mentioned she felt “a little bad because she changed her mind and I will continue to be locked into the new year”. God I love this woman and how she is just running with our chastity kink. Life is good

18. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Am up to day 36 now. We tried a while ago to get to 50 but we both caved in at day 43. My wife was pretty pissed off with me then, but I am certain this time she wants me to hit 50 this time, as a minimum. She has suggested Valentines Day as a release day for now, which will take me to 80 days - almost double my longest ever.. still not sure she will want me to cum then to be honest. She is enjoying my attitude since having me back in the cage... we shall see!

19. Her_boy_joseph

Her_boy_joseph Active member

New England
    Local Time:
    She's mentioned 45....but also 60 and 90. Any of those are HUGE jumps for both of us. We started earlier this year and she was afraid to go a week - now she's loving the power and I'm whimpering as I fall asleep.

V-day would bring me to 75...I don't think she's going to go that far this time. If I don't get a release this weekend I'm going to give up guessing, though. I've reached a point where everyday feels the same (in a good way) and we're enjoying the fun.

It's cool we're on such a parallel path right now. I look forward to see what happens to you! LOL

Caged4Sazz and Andylocked like this.
  20. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Congrats on your anniversary. It also turns my husband on a lot when I deny him things like that. Good for me to read stories like yours because they make my confidence as a Domme grow. Thanks.

21. Kelsboy

Kelsboy Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much! I’m glad we could help you out :)

MRS.Lilith likes this.
  22. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I was hoping for SOMETHING in the next couple of days, be it a bit of teasing or something to provide SOME relief - wife started her period today plus doesn’t feel great, therefore I can forget any relief for the next few days and concentrate on helping her in an and every way possible!... a week tomorrow and my longest lockup record is broken - will be 44 days then. Am currently bouncing off the walls mentally so I simply need to be patient... at least the cage is comfortable and it needs to be since it’s 24/7 and doesn’t need to come off in the shower - which is ‘good’... lol

Miffy likes this.
  23. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Last night (morning) just after midnight while cuddling @n2toys in bed:

Me: "Happy New Year"

Goddess: "Happy New Year"

Me: "Do you think you'll let me have a real orgasm in 2021?"

Goddess: "Did you get one during 2020?"

Me: "Not intentionally"

Goddess: "Did you get one during 2019?"

Me: "Not intentionally"

Goddess: "Well then, 2021 is not looking very promising for you"

My last intentional real orgasm was on Sep 22nd, 2018 - the night before I was leaving for a four day business trip; thus planned so my Goddess would not have to deal with my post-O mood-drop.

Since Sep 2018 I've had approximately four or five 'taste' of a real orgasm during an intended ruined orgasm by slipping a little too far; these slips are worse then a ruined as while I do feel some orgasmic bliss the intensity is not as great, I don't have the follow-up Post-O-Torture that used to be the norm from my Goddess AND end up with some post-O drop. Like many into BDSM, I'll fantasize of POT but then when She's continuing w/ the POT I'm screaming & thrashing about for Her to stop; not sure if I'll ever be in this predicament again...

Linus333, Andylocked and Tom Allen like this.
  24. Linus333

Linus333 Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    I was chatting to a lady on Tinder today and in a roundabout way we both knew we were chatting about chastity and she said for me to be hands-free was my ( Inner Honour ) as she called it ...I've never heard it described like that but I loved it and I've taken my ( Inner Honour ) to heart now .

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  25. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Things have been pretty stressful for us for several weeks. I have been wearing my cage and leaving the key on the nightstand. She doesn’t approve of chastity but as long as I don’t include her she lets me wear it when I want.

Anyway, I’m sure she has been seeing the key in the nightstand and this morning, before she left for the day, while walking by me, she grabbed my crotch and gave a light squeeze. I was not sure if she felt the cage or not, although I was grinning to myself.

Just a bit later, she asked if I wear the baggy pants to hide “that thing you wear?”

I’m thinking she was checking to see if I was really wearing my CherryKeeper.

Not very hot but hottest interaction for me.

chaste4wife, bondinchas and tvalex like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice