Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    I would love to do that. I understand it is somewhat uncomfortable?

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    Just happened this morning.

My SO and I were chatting on Skype and she mentioned it was nearly nine months since she took on the KH role. nearly 12 says I, that would be a milestone and you did say the last time we talked about time that we would go for at least a year ... probably. I just wondered if that probably was still there. Your call of course but it would be quite an acheivement for a first denial period. She said she would think about it.

Just before the Superbowl I got an email with this in. lthough I did not see it till after the game and she had gone to bed.

Regarding the 12 month milestone. Yes, my original intent has not changed, but I do promise you the minimum denial period shall be at least one year.

Yay I'm thinking that will be something for a first time denial by a newbie KH. Still 3 months looking forward does seem a lot further away than 9 months looking back .... Then this.

However, I have reconsidered the two year limit. I think it would be best for you not to know there is a limit of any kind, that way I would truly be the only one who knows when, how, and how long. I think having a limit undermines my control and it fixes a point in the future that is known by you which is also not beneficial to you or me. So, we should proceed from here on with “when I say so”. It is simple and easy to remember and I am glad you already agree with me!

Lot of very mixed feelings hit me all at once I did not know for a minute if was going to throw up or cum. Took me a while to take it in.

So there you are Be careful what you wish for ... and this is one reason why they say it.

Knowing her views against permanent denial and that she had bothered to express them I always suspected we'd move on to indefinite denial at some point I just was not expecting it for quite a while. I'd like to say what I think about it but to be honest its all a bit unexpected ... well a hell of a lot earlier than expected ...although knowing how she gets when she wants something I suppose I should not be too surprised.

In response to the OP's question about hot things KHs have said.

HOT with a Shock is what I'd call this. Well I think its shock , total surprise at the very least.

3. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    "Some guys wear a tie to work. You wear a plug"

84_Rasmus, NewBoard, slavette and 2 others like this.
  4. Beautiful and her footman

Beautiful and her footman Long term member

Local Time:
    Backstory... I'm currently waiting for work to call me go to a school that starts every 2 weeks. I may get a call tomorrow giving me 2 weeks notice.

Here's how the conversation went...

me: "Have you given any thought to when my next orgasm will be?"
    Her: "Yes, It'll be right before you go on your business trip."
    me: "But that's at least 2 more weeks, maybe 4."
    Her: "you don't know that. It could be 6." <evil smile>

-the footman

5. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    A couple of weeks after my wife and I first talked about chastity we did our first ever spanking session (wasn't a major session by any means, just a tiny first step). My cage was on order, but hadn't arrived. The spanking got me more than a bit aroused. After the spanking we kissed and cuddled and she did some more teasing. Then she said ‘You’re not going to cum tonight’. That was quite hot!

6. Ihgas

Ihgas Member

Local Time:
    My wife has had me locked only occasionally for the last 6 months or so. This weekend she flew to see a friend. I was left with instructions to edge twice and then lock up. This is the text she sent me when I landed:

“By the time I land, you may already be locked. But I imagine you will still enjoy this. You see, while you were stroking your penis looking at that beautiful posed picture of my naked body, I bet you were thinking about how badly you wanted to grab my boobs and pull at my nipples. Or how badly you wanted to climb on top of my perfectly positioned body that would allow your tiny penis to easily slide in my pussy. Just thinking about it makes my pussy tighten up and spasm a little. When I get home, I won’t let you on top anymore. Your hands will be tied above your head to the headboard. I will be able to push your penis in as far as I want while your head strains to lick, suck, even nibble on my nipples. But they’ll be too far away. And when I’ve had enough, I’ll turn around on your penis and let it hit my g spot. I don’t need you to have the control. You no longer need to be free for me to get what I want from your penis. I hope you are enjoying all of that while you edge. And edge again. Because edging is the closest you will get to an orgasm for the next month. I plan on enjoying making you edge...and probably ruining some orgasms for my own satisfaction. And what is even better, you will beg me for more. I hope you enjoyed your last orgasm. What was it? A blow job. Glad it was a good one Just remember, sex for you has absolutely nothing to do with you cumming.”

She’s only denied me for a month once before. I can’t decide if I hope she’s serious or just trying to turn me on....

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Well no disrespect intended ...she certainly generated some thoughts that turned me on.

slavette and Dogchasecats like this.
  8. Ihgas

Ihgas Member

Local Time:
    If that was for me, none taken. I was very proud of her because writing long sexy texts like that isn't exactly her favorite thing. She comes home tonight. Can't wait.

She has sent a couple more teasing texts but they were pics and I know she won't want them posted here.....

9. Ihgas

Ihgas Member

Local Time:
    If that was for me, none taken. I was very proud of her because writing long sexy texts like that isn't exactly her favorite thing. She comes home tonight. Can't wait.

She has sent a couple more teasing texts but they were pics and I know she won't want them posted here.....

Dogchasecats likes this.
  10. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    I didn't have to be at work until a little later so we took advantage and had a little morning sex. My wife had a nice orgasm with a combination of my hands, mouth and vibrator. She let me inside but didn't allow me to reach climax as she decided she wanted to keep me "enthusiastic" (her word). After snuggling and kissing for a bit she told me to go lock up. As I left for work a little later I kissed her and told her I would be thinking about her all day. She smiled, fondled my cage through my dress pants and said, "I know you will, you have no choice!"

11. Jim Boney

Jim Boney New member

Local Time:
    Patted me this morning and called it my "cuck cage". I don't think she would ever do it (we had one experience years ago that was long before we knew about cuckolding - it was a three some and she finished having sex with him while I sat by myself at the end of the bed) but man would I love to be cucked wearing my cage.

12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    Be careful what you wish for around here those things have a way of becoming realities. Welcome to the Mansion even if you are full of Bologna. LOL

Breathe, Allen1987 and Jim Boney like this.
  13. locked8452

locked8452 Active member

US, Southeast
    Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    Last night after a hot caged teasing session on day 17 of my lockup, Princess said:" Maybe you can cum next week........or maybe tomorrow. Anyway, I have to get up to put the key away."

14. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Our 4yo was trying to blow down a tower of Lego blocks. He achieved it with the aid of a not-so-discrete nudge. I said 'Well, I'll be blowed'.
    My wife overheard and quickly quipped 'In your dreams'.

Caged4Sazz, litldick, Breathe and 2 others like this.
  15. Efrank1371

Efrank1371 New member

Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    Just getting back into this after a long break and wife seems to be really going with it. Told her tonight (just 7 days now) that i have been wondering how long/far she was going to take it.

"Guess you will find out in due time, because i want to see how long you can be made to go"

Um wow... she never talked like that before, guess i better be ready for the long haul.

16. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Now here’s an interesting one... my wife, who didn’t really ‘get it’ when I was in The Curve 3 years ago (wearing that was my own idea of course) and it sort of petered out when we moved house. 4years on and SHE has suggested we give it another go as she is feeling that I am not as supportive, considerate and loving as I was - and she thinks I take too long in the shower - which may or not be true... ahem). Anyway, I have a feeling that she is going to be into this far more than last time because I haven’t even got the Cage yet (next month) and she said to me this morning after a small indiscretion on my part: “THAT means an extra day!!” - I think she gets the idea now, which I think I should be worried about!! :)

17. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Haha, adding days before you're locked up!! I think you are going to be starting a very interesting journey! Hope you enjoy it! What cage have you ordered?

Dogchasecats and Andylocked like this.
  18. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    Ok, so jack would have to confirm wether this is hot to him or not, but I have been heard to say; 'I get so wet knowing I can and you can't' ..... my bad!:rolleyes:

Bi-guy, Keegan, nicolicious and 12 others like this.
  19. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Hi and thanks!!! Indeed.. days added on before I’m even in it!! Even I certainly didn’t expect THAT!.... I will be getting a Rikers Locking cage in about 3 weeks!! No idea how this will go - it is a lot smaller than the Curve (which really was WAAAAAAY too big and cumbersome - driving was really hard work trying to work out where to put the tube for comfort!! So I am hoping the Rikers is a little more comfortable!!

Dogchasecats likes this.
  20. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm sure it will be much better. The smaller cage makes a lot of difference. Let us know how you get on with it, I've seen the Rikers but haven't read anything about them. Quite like the look. I would recommend that if you go for really long term chastity that you consider a stainless steel cage with a more open design. They are much easier to wear and clean. Have fun!

Dogchasecats and Andylocked like this.
  21. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the comment!!! Really appreciated! I will certainly keep you all posted how it goes :)

Dogchasecats and Chaste J. like this.
  22. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    This morning Miss Shelly handed me the key and said " go put on your smallest cage with the tube "

Just a few simple words.

23. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Last Saturday night I was tied to the bondage table and I had brought up adding a dildo on a pole with the pole attached to a rope between my ankles to lodge it in.
    My Goddess @n2toys also instructed me to put on my rigid leather posture collar and decided to up the ante by attaching a rope from my collar to the dildo / rod which caused any movement or squirming to push and impale further.

The hot comment:
    As my Wife was picking out some toys to tease or torment with She noticed I was deliberately squirming in order to move the dildo/shaft as much as I could manage - "You better be still as I'm the only one allowed to give you pleasure!"

I may be grasping at straws but the way I'm looking at is that my Goddess is still providing the pleasure (or torment) as She is the one who put me in the situation... ;)
    I Love when She puts me in a predicament bondage position... :love::)

24. n2toys

n2toys Keyholder of CZSteve

Local Time:
    And I like figuring out new ways to get you in those predicaments.

Bi-guy, b_quark, bethanise and 4 others like this.
  25. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    "I Love giving you ruined orgasms. I get to see results of what I'm doing to you and you do not get any orgasmic pleasure."

@n2toys has always loved to watch me cum; I believe it stems from seeing the power and control She has over me by controlling and forcing my body to do something - now with Ruined-o's it is the ultimate control as obviously in the heat of the moment I'm so desperate to cum and have an orgasm only to have it yanked away.
    She has become very good at bringing me right to the edge and then stopping only to witness generally a large amount of cum dribble out and me moaning "NO!!!... I was so close..."

Ironically, early on when we were getting into this and I showed Her a thread or web page describing ruined-o's Her first reaction was 'that sounds terrible' - now it is one of the things She gets a lot of pleasure from.
    And I'd be lying if I don't also love it; maybe not at the moment, but afterwards I'm thankful as I'll still have the horny high of denial. :love:;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice