1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

1. I know I answered this before but I remembered something only said one time. I performed oral on my wife and I started to get up to lay down in bed when she said, "I did not tell you to stop." At the time it was hot, but she never had to say it again since I just wait for her to push my head away when she has had enough or wants to use her vibrator instead of my tongue. I just read something and remembered this. Now I give it no thought since I know to stay in place until told otherwise or pushed away.

joe01 likes this.
  2. This is the text from @Mistress Jules@Mistress Jules this morning.

You shall remain locked today xx
    enjoy

3. I love my KH/Domina Queen/Wife. She'll ask me "how's it hanging" and will laugh and say " oh, I'm sorry its not" or "how's my little locked cock doing today" I'm locked 24/7 now and when we are out and about, she'll give it a quick glance and smirk at me because it drives her wild while we are in public and I'm locked. She also carries her key with her, work, ball field, doesn't matter she always has it. Somedays she will send me a picture of her holding the key. Drives me crazy

4. I'm 2 1/2 weeks in to the current lock up and feeling more needy as the days go by. I touch my wife whenever I can, hug her, snuggle... do whatever I can to be close to her. Last night we had turned in early and hoped she would be open to some play. My offer to 'fool around' was met with the following:

"I'll let you rub my feet and that's all you'll get tonight so enjoy yourself."

joe01 likes this.