Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    We keep it hidden from the kids. After the youngest is out of the house then we get full time. We warn them now once they are gone They better call before visiting or they will see more of dad then they want.
    I guess we will end up with a couple outfits that are still male maybe. Or they may learn that mom and dad both prefer dad dressed sexy.
    The heels have been driving shoes multiple times where my queen has made me put tennis shoes on outside the car in a busy parking lot multiple times when we was out shopping alone

Caged4Sazz, NewBoard and Mash2214 like this.
  2. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    I'm very worried about ending up in a similar situation. I can't even get fully inside her without coming after a week of being caged. We're both still finding what works best and I'm hoping more tease sessions will increase my stamina.

3. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    Sorry for double posting, meant to have this in my reply above. :x

Yesterday I came up behind her and put my arms around her waist and started kissing her neck. I'm uncaged at the moment due to chafing so I was also grinding against her a bit. She asked if I was doing anything that required my attention. I said no. She had me follow her into the bedroom, took off her jeans and panties. I started to strip as well. I'm not allowed to touch myself without asking but I love the feeling of my cock freely throbbing as I pleasure her. Then she said,

"No, put those back on. I don't want you thinking you might be getting anything out of this." As I brought her to climax she teased my cock through my jeans with her feet. After I was told "Okay, thank you that was really good. Now get back to work."

I've never experienced anything quite like this but my head was literally swimming. As I walked out of the bedroom I felt high for a few moments. Not sure if it was sub space or the sudden contrast of my environments but I really enjoyed that.

4. Queensbitch

Local Time:
    You can keep hoping, but don't get your hopes too high.
    The longer I'm caged the more sensitive I become once I am unlocked and allowed to feel anything with it. If anything the cage has decreased my stamina for me anyway.
    Maybe it has something to do with why she has decided that unless I get sores she had no intentions of ever using the key and unlocking me.
    Neither of us can explain it yet, but we both know that never being allowed inside her again sounds perfect to us both

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  5. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    Being caged definitely makes me much more sensitive when I unlock. The level of stimulation is almost too much honestly.

My KH likes PIV on occasion. I'd like to be able to perform without worrying about having an orgasm. We have numbing cream as well but I'm so attracted to her that even with that on it's still a struggle. I did respectfully explain to her that while I never expect to be unlocked, if she doesn't edge me sometimes I'm going to have no stamina after not being stimulated at all for 10 days. That's an unfortunate fact of male biology likely made worse by the fact that I'm still only in my mid 20s. How this issue is dealt with, if at all, will be at her discretion.

We've talked about her having other partners or possibly a more regular bull but that's probably on hold until we both feel we've fallen into more comfortable roles in our D/s dynamic. If and when that happens, there may be less reason for me to be able to perform.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    Thanks for responding

Queensbitch likes this.
  7. Queensbitch

Local Time:
    We ain't much help to each other when learning what we really want out of this life without two way communication.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    After the events of Yesterday I have to add " My Little Boy is all Dried Up "

This didn't seem hot yesterday but the more I think about it. It makes me hard and wet.

9. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    Here's a hot thing my KH said to me last week that spun my head a bit. We were in the supermarket, where you can have pizzas made up. The sizes are 14" and 10". She suggested that we get a 10", I said it was not enough holding my hands out about 10" apart.
    "What are you doing?" she asked.
    "I'm showing you how big 10 inches is."
    "How about we go home and I'll show YOU how big 10 inches is."
    I think I was blushing.

10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I can see her saying something like that, except it would be something like "You want 14 inches? I'd settle for 4."

11. sissyassslut

sissyassslut Active member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    A couple weeks ago my KH had me kneel in my wig and panties. She approached me with her strap on and told me it was "time to learn to suck cock". Since then we have had half a dozen sessions of this and after the last one she whispers "almost good enough for me to find you a real one to suck, I know you would like that". That did it and she laughed at how suddenly I was straining in the cage.

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I find most of our conversations that include some aspect of my chastity will include things she says that are hot.

She mentioned recently that she does like the idea of me being permanent locked and that will continue.... squirmy contractions happening in my lower belly at this point.. but she has doubts about permanent denial because it removes some of her choices, which limits her control and that's NOT happening. I think you should always believe there is hope. Then added. But if you were going to be permanently denied I wonder how long it would be before you worked it out.

Caged4Sazz and AutumnBlair like this.
  13. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Mentioned to my Goddess last night while cuddling - me: "This weekend will be 6 months since I've had a real orgasm" - I've been ruined and/or milked over this time.

Goddess: "So? Who's counting?"

I still love being locked up and denied by my Wife and even though I intensely crave an orgasm when being teased, I'm also thankful to my Goddess for keeping me denied.

Now I honestly don't know what I truly want; to sometime have a real orgasm or to remain denied - ultimately it's entirely up to my Goddess Wife @n2toys and I Love that it's Her in control of that decision.
    Sometimes I'll fondly reflect on a real orgasm - After an intense orgasm I'd laugh & sound just like Muttley from the old Dastardly and Muttley cartoon and then love/hate the Post Orgasm Torture my Wife would give me - then again I also Love the current constant high of denial and the intense craving of my Wife it causes...

Caged4Sazz, Dogchasecats and iome343 like this.
  14. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Earlier this year we celebrated our anniversary, and I reserved us a very expensive dinner and hotel stay. I wasn't even in chastity at the time, but I was wearing some of my favorite panties, and she insisted I bring her favorite dildo. Before dinner we spent some time in the hotel room and she ordered me to strip down to my panties, grab the dildo and lay on my back on the bed. She then rode my face to an orgasm, had me suck her dildo to get it nice and wet, and then had me lick her clit and even insert my tongue alongside the dildo while she got 'fucked by a real cock.' I totally flooded my panties with pre-cum while this was happening! When she was fully satisfied she got off my face, made me clean up her dildo and put it away. I asked her if I could cum, and she said something like, "Keep your tiny, worthless penis in your wet panties. You're not worthy of cumming. Now let's go to dinner." I had the wonderful smell of her pussy on my face and the feeling of soaking wet panties all through dinner and afterwards, and I was never allowed to cum.

15. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    So true! I'm on a hair trigger when I'm unlocked. When I do get a planned unlock, I'm required to pleasure her with my mouth/hand until she cums. Then and only then do I get out, because she knows she'll get nothing out of my cock but a 5 second long sticky mess!

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  16. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    My recent favorite: I was told in early December that I was done for the year. No more orgasms till 2018. Then yesterday, she realized how much I was squirming against my cage. She says: "Make you a deal-I let you out now, and you jack off in front of me. In return, you lock up again until the end of January. Or, I let you out and blow you. Then, you're locked up until the end of February. Finally, I let you out and we have PIV, and you lock back up till the end of June!" I was on fire, and almost did it. Still holding out for now....

17. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Last night my my Goddess was asking me "Don't you enjoy the constant arousal high as opposed to the several day post-O drop you have after an orgasm?"

I responded that yes, it's true that I do end up regretting the orgasm when I'm in the midst of drop and Love the intense desire I constantly have.
    Goddess: "I'm not saying that you'll never have an orgasm ever again, I just don't know at this time - and if so, when..."

I sometimes feel I want a real orgasm but won't lie that the concept of being kept caged and denied where I have no say in the matter and not knowing if I'll ever cum again is a fantasy...

Prior to being locked up I'd fantasize of being kidnapped by a beautiful and sadistic Mistress and kept locked and in bondage as a sex/toy/slave to be used for Her pleasure. Tortured, denied, edged, and played with and never being allowed to cum asides from being milked - absolutely amazing that @n2toys has really brought this fantasy to reality or at least for as much as possible within the boundaries of real life.

18. forcedcunnilingus

Local Time:
    while pegging me she says " I love fucking my wife " -- i have high heels, dress, thigh highs, girdle, wig, panties pulled up... chastity... ball gag... she might wear the strapon sometimes in her jeans too and make me kiss it there with really loud kisses

19. fatbloke6

fatbloke6 Member

Engineer
    Local Time:
    like i could forget ,with the keys in her left hand she pulled me close and whispered your mine now 2 years 7 months ish ago

20. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    Bend over and pull your panties down around your knees

21. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    One night after Mistress had secured me over a stool with saran wrap. She pulled my panties down and shocked me by saying, "time to get on with the fucking!" She never uses that word, and I'm not allowed to either. The authoritarian tone in her voice sent shivers through me.

22. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I can see why you would remember this moment and what she said. lol..... Once the initial shock wore off, I hope you were able to enjoy yourself.

Dogchasecats and Penney like this.
  23. Jay86

Jay86 Member

London UK
    Local Time:
    My partner and I sleep naked together most nights, and most nights we will have some form of sex though at the moment I’m still being denied. She plans to let me release on Friday this week after waiting since New Year’s Eve, my longest wait ever. As we get off to sleep she often reaches over and makes me hard again, just to let go of it as soon as it’s hard and enjoy watching me squirm and try not to touch it. She did this a few nights ago, I said she was being mean as it was really late, and she said ‘it’s ok, only a few days until you cum again. But after that,’ she paused.... ‘maybe two or three more times this year. I’m enjoying you being so desperate for me, I don’t really think you’re going to cum much anymore.’

24. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure where she got the idea to wrap me like that. It was fun, and I did enjoy myself.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  25. PurpleKittenSissy

Sissy
    New York
    Local Time:
    My laser hair removal appointment went great! She hates the body hair.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice